Vince Doesn't See Money In Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I doubt it's the Miz, he's pretty successful and has been in the past. My guess is with DiBiase or Cesaro.

Why would HBK even feel the need to point out Vince doesn't think Dibiase is a draw? It's like yea, no shit

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My guess is Axel. No way Vince is high on that whole group (Fandango, Dibiase, Riley, Dallas, Miz come to mind), most of them there's no real reason to even discuss. Maybe he had an argument with Triple who's undoubtedly higher on Axel than he is, and not only did this argument cause this quote to leak but it set up the segment with Vince and the ringbell, and the way Axel was pushed as a main eventer and not at the same time...
Oh lolol

Why do we still post that guy's shit? :harvey:

Asked Crayo one day, he said his crap is crap that fuels discussion. Which doesn't make since since most the replies are "lolmeltzer" "loldirtsheets" and "Wow, Jonathan, you really believe this crap?"

Think nowadays we're all tired of it and just go along and post like we believe this shit lol

FIGGER WHAT YOU DOING?! SKYPE BRO? skype?
sky? pe?

Don't even think about it

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
To me that's why you can easily rule out a lot of the guys that fit the profile HBK was talking about. Axel is a good choice, Cesaro might be it... doubt he is talking about Miz since they continue to use him as the promotional whore.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My guess is Axel. No way Vince is high on that whole group (Fandango, Dibiase, Riley, Dallas, Miz come to mind), most of them there's no real reason to even discuss. Maybe he had an argument with Triple who's undoubtedly higher on Axel than he is, and not only did this argument cause this quote to leak but it set up the segment with Vince and the ringbell, and the way Axel was pushed as a main eventer and not at the same time...

Asked Crayo one day, he said his crap is crap that fuels discussion. Which doesn't make since since most the replies are "lolmeltzer" "loldirtsheets" and "Wow, Jonathan, you really believe this crap?"

Think nowadays we're all tired of it and just go along and post like we believe this shit lol

Don't even think about it
RAIN BRO YOU ONLINE!? WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE SKYPE CHAT! I WANT EVERYONE TO MEET MY BEST FRIEND!

Hey rain are you on skype yet?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well the fans are reacting pretty loudly for DB. I'm not sure how much more proof you need.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh, whoops. There it is, a tweet.

I'm just trying to help you rest easy, lol.

I always wonder how the fuck they determine if a guy can or can't draw. To me it seems like a process you just have to go through. You find talented people, put them in a position to get themselves over, and then you put them in a position to try and draw money and at that point they either do or don't.

Reactions: Danielson