• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
fwiw there will come a time when the honeymoon period will wear off and Hunter will make some booking mistakes too. I think some people also forget how boring NxT was near the end of the "war" with Dynamite. I expect both companies (assuming both bookers stay) to rotate in which is the "hottest" throughout the next like 5-6 years personally. I would be weary of over expecting things from HHH, it's not feasible to book the hottest angles 12 months a year every year.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wow, making Austin Theory a legit competitor for the first time in his career was terrible.
Both can exist in the same realm. The cash in can be stupid af(it was) where the aftermath can be good also. As I said before, you have him cash in on Roman and lose, and he can still become what he’s become. Yes, before you say it he explained why he didn’t do that. But you can BOOK it so he does, and he can still have this development he had afterwards.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Not too mention that a rassler union will have to be an entire business across the board union....so say goodbye to all the indie companies you love because they can't afford the fees.

It's not just WWE that would be affected by that, morons.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
giphy.gif

Roy Mustang

Only fools and Vince dickriders didn't see this coming. Vince will do what he wants and find a way around the law no matter what