Villian you'd most want to see in the next bat-man movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the next villian you want to see in the bat-man series

• Poison Ivy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Riddler

• Bane

• Man-Bat

• The Penguin

• Clayface

• Killer Croc

• Harley Quinn

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
besides Two Face of course. This is also the place to discuss the bat-man movie series. I haven't seen the dark knight yet.

Wordlife

I voted the Riddler and The Penguin just cause they both were good in the older versions of Batman, and with the major success of how well Dark Night was, theyd be awesome characters to have in a new batman movie

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
I'd say Hugo Strange and Clayface, With Harley Quinn being introduced. I also think the whole Batman in the current day isn't really great and I'd like to see somebody take over Christian Bale and Burton to direct againto bring the "too dark" feel back.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I think the next movie should have the riddler (obviously with two face) and maybe penguin lined up. The fourth should have catwoman, poison ivy & harley quinn seeing how they were always in a faction.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You can pretty much rule out Man-Bat, Killer Croc, and Clayface. Nolan says he doesn't want to go the 'supernatural' route.

I think it'll likely be two-face alone, or Two-Face and Bane.

Kassidy

Reaction score
well its rumored so far that johnny depp will play the riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman as the penguin and Angelina Jolie is interested it the role of Catwoman.

And I was pretty sure Two-face is dead?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Batman saved Two-face from falling. The memorial service was used for the purpose of making people believe that Harvey Dent was dead, and not now some monster.

That's why I think the plot will be Two-face trying to destroy Batman's credibility and turn the city against him. The comic book version of Bane would make an excellent partner for Two-face.

LadyHotrod

Nolan said he wouldn't put the Penguin, Catwoman or Harley Quinn in his movies....Angelina as Catwoman would be garbage, anyways. I wish they would stop with the big name actor shit. Bale was a great choice for Batman because he wasn't in the news every two seconds, Murphy was great as Scarecrow and Eckhart was great as Two Face because both aren't hugly famous stars. They were in movies before but people didn't really know them. They were fresher faces.

All the actors Nolan casts are great because they aren't the kind of huge A list actors that you read about in the news on a daily basis. Even though some of the actors are fairly famous (like Freeman), they still aren't the annoying kind of famous.

I'm at the point where I just wish Angelina and Brad were dead. I am so fucking tired of hearing about them.

I still stand by my choice of Crispin Glover as the Riddler. I think Depp would be too big of a name to add to the movie, though he would be a pretty cool choice.

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Definately Harley Quinn, never seen a real life version of her yet plus we need to bring sexy back to the Batman series as we saw with Pfeiffer's Catwoman especially after the lack of sexy in the past two films aka Katie Holmes and Maggie. Have her team up with Poison Ivy and bring Uma back!!!

LadyHotrod

brittany_murphy_close1106.jpg

I'm hoping Nolan changes his mind about Quinn so he can cast Brittany Murphy. She is so very, very awesome.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Harley quinn is a great idea. They can write her in as an ex lover or something of the joker.
I doubt poison ivy will be in the next movie. Or the one after that.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Batman saved Two-face from falling. The memorial service was used for the purpose of making people believe that Harvey Dent was dead, and not now some monster.

That's why I think the plot will be Two-face trying to destroy Batman's credibility and turn the city against him. The comic book version of Bane would make an excellent partner for Two-face.

no batman saved gordon's son two face fell and broke his neck

the dark knight

well its rumored so far that johnny depp will play the riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman as the penguin and Angelina Jolie is interested it the role of Catwoman.

And I was pretty sure Two-face is dead?
rumors by who? nolan isn't even sure he's gonna direct the next movie :nonono:

fuck the "rumors"

sorry, what memorial service? dent was pushed off, batman talked to gordon and ran away......CREDITS. dont remember any memorial service for harvey..

no batman saved gordon's son two face fell and broke his neck
whatever happened to "im sure he's dead"? :nonono: and you're still wrong anyway. dent did not just "fall"...batman pushed him (for a good reason but still). and if he broke his neck, whats gonna shut him up? if he died or broke his neck, the whole movie's ruined and the last scene was worth shit.

on topic, eventhough i posted this before..there's an OFFICIAL dark knight discussion but oh well:
black mask
clayface(not gonna happen but i really wish)
riddler
bane

ooooooooooooooooooooh yea, whats with all of you wanting harley? i want her too, but if we want harvey, we need joker. joker dies (for the morons, i mean just disappears) with ledger for now..

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ no shit he didnt just fall i wasnt saying it as he just fell, batman pushed him cuz he was going to kill gordon's son, in doing so dent fell to the ground and batman held on and saved the boy, and if batman was hurt by the fall wearing his suit the fall would have killed twoface and the last scene was a tribute to the hero harvey dent and batman took blame for the deaths of the people twofaced killed so dent died as a good guy, that wouldnt ruin the movie at all. Everyone believes harvey is dead because of the last scene so in the next movie if he shows himself as twoface and isnt dead than that wouldnt ruin batman but bring all his credibility back cuz batman is "bad" cuz he took blame for dents killings.