Villian you'd most want to see in the next bat-man movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the next villian you want to see in the bat-man series

• Poison Ivy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Riddler

• Bane

• Man-Bat

• The Penguin

• Clayface

• Killer Croc

• Harley Quinn

• Total voters

the dark knight

wait just a minute, they actually he said he died in the last scene? wasnt the last scene where batman ran away, gordon said "a dark knight" then the credits rolled? now im doubting my memory...

CT Styles

I think I might watch it again, I was a little 'busy' during the movie lol. It sounds like a good movie from what I've heard :laugh:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would so like The Riddler. I would want Harley Quinn but my vision of her would end up bastardizing the character, because I would probably want her as some sort of a girl with a doll face nailed to her, like that one crazy bitch on Twisted Metal Black.

Beer

At the remains of the building where Dawes died, Batman finds Dent holding Gordon and Gordon's family at gunpoint. Dent proceeds to judge the innocence of Batman, himself, and Gordon's son through coin tosses. He shoots Batman in the abdomen, but before Dent can determine the boy's fate, Batman tackles him, both falling over the side of the building. As Dent lies motionless on the ground, Batman and Gordon realize the loss of morale the city would suffer if Dent's acts of murder were to become known. Batman convinces Gordon to preserve Dent's image by holding Batman responsible for the murders. A memorial is held for Dent, Gordon destroys the Bat-Signal, and a manhunt for Batman ensues.

That is what Wikipedia says. And it is no lie.