Video game facts, for you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I just had this.....'Feeling'......
I dunno......I get suspicious sometimes.

Anyway, Welcome to the site.....PuffNstuff......IF THAT'S EVEN YOUR REAL NAME! :hmm:
Well, my name isn't really PuffNstuff, that'd be an odd name to be born with, or pretty cool. Damn. I wish my mother named me that now

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyway, Back on topic.....
Here's Another Fact for you guys:

Valve acualty had a Half Life 2 episode 4 Planned. The Game, Titled 'Return to Ravenholm' was going to be developed by Arkane Studios, Who were also going to develop another game for Valve called 'The Crossing'. Both Games would be cancelled.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyway, Back on topic.....
Here's Another Fact for you guys:

Valve acualty had a Half Life 2 episode 4 Planned. The Game, Titled 'Return to Ravenholm' was going to be developed by Arkane Studios, Who were also going to develop another game for Valve called 'The Crossing'. Both Games would be cancelled.
Well, Valve can go screw themselves, or eachother for that matter. Cancel those games? Selfish bastards

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Possible fact at 15 years in the make Duke Nukem Forever longest game in production? I'm not sure?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would like to present what I believe is a certifiable video game fact. I'm not 100% sure, but I can say with some certainty that what I've learned is true. Here we go...

The Cyberdemon Lord of the Brutal Doom 2.0b Mod stands 60 feet tall. I deduced this by using the command linetarget to find out how much health he had and it came to 20,000. Now, the Cyberdemon from Doom (1993) had 4,000 health. The Lord has 5x the health of the ordinary Cyberdemon, and according to the stats of the Cyberdemon, it is 12 feet tall. I divided 4,000 by 2,000 and the answer was 5, so I multiplied 12 by 5 and got 60.

This is just an estimate, though. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The Sims game was originally designed as an architecture game.

You haven't been on here in 5 years but I am quoting you anyway since the thread was bumped.

I can see this. I actually mainly played it and enjoyed those games for the purpose of just making houses and then decorating them. The other parts of the game are fun but get boring too fast to me.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
5 years? My goodness, did no one ever want to know anything more about the inner workings of video games? There is so much goldto be fond digging around the code and settings of video games, especially the modern ones, or the mods that enhance the old ones.