Vickie Guerrero Leaving WWE After Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
http://www.pro-wrestling.com/news.php?a=1&n=NTUyMDY=

Source: SEScoops.com

Following tonight's WWE WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view, Vickie Guerrero will be leaving WWE. She is parting ways with WWE on good terms and simply needs a break from the business.

Vickie Guerrero has been an on-air character with WWE since 2005, when she debuted in an angle with her late husband that involved Rey Mysterio and a secret involving his son Dominic.

I don't mind seeing her go. Her character is beyond irritating (and not a good way... she has "go away" heat with me, not legitimate heat where I want to see her get humiliated and whatnot) and is kind of played out at this point anyway. Good luck to her in her "future endeavors" anyway.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wonder what this does for kayfabe though; who will be the new GM?

Maddox is in the battle royal too, suggesting he may join the active roster. Vince or Shane definitely back tomorrow.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Good! I get that she's supposed to be annoying- but there's a limit surely?

Reaction score
well she wasn't meant to be there at all anyway, hope she banked enough money so she can stay away forever

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Do people actually hate her? I just thought people loved boo'ing her. Won't miss her that much though.