Vickie Guerrero Leaving WWE After Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Update:

Partial Source: Sescoops.com

UPDATE: Last week, Vickie Guerrero responded to rumors that she was leaving WWE by posting on Twitter and said they weren't true and that she wasn't leaving. According to a high-placed WWE source, Vickie Guerrero is still leaving the company as we noted yesterday here on the website. However, the timeline of her exit from the company has been extended. The source stated the following on Guerrero:

"She's leaving. She's just working tv's until she gets firmly planted into her new life. The report is accurate, the timeline has just changed."

ORIGINAL: Vickie Guerrero has commented on the rumors that she is leaving (or has already left) WWE. She wrote:

Hey everyone, I see rumors and comments about me leaving....IM STILL HERE!! When you hear it from me....that is when it's true!

— Vickie Guerrero (@ExcuseMeWWE) April 12, 2014

Getting ready to head to #wweBirmingham and #WWENashville! Curious if @WWEAJLee will show her face this week. #cougarincharge

— Vickie Guerrero (@ExcuseMeWWE) April 12, 2014

In an update on this, Vickie is simply finishing up her advertised dates with WWE. We have confirmed that she is leaving WWE .... it's just a matter of when. The "official" departure will take place within the next few weeks once she finishes her already agreed upon dates with the company.​

:yes:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Basically it's just like the rumors of ADR leaving, no one knows when.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Only people are going to remember her mostly for the "EXCUSE ME" that screeching is worse than Stephanie McMahon's.
Bro no one is listening when Stephanie Mcmahon is speaking.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'll miss hearing that 'excuse me' simply because how the wrestlers and fans react to it, you can just see "oh god not this again" written all over their faces. almost makes it worth to listen to her voice... almost.
I respect the person but bah god the character is just useless. Bring back teddy long, his botched up promos were amazing.. playa.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
couldnt say id miss the screeching of her voice but seeing the twitter post she aint going anywhere. Wheres my earplugs