Viacom Sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am sure you have all heard of what has happen with Viacom..if not this is what has happen

Google is to be forced to release the records of every video watched on YouTube, including user names and web addresses, to entertainment company Viacom after a US federal court ruling.

Viacom, which is pursuing a $1bn (£500m) copyright infringement lawsuit against Google, wants the information to determine the amount of copyright material on YouTube. The disclosure could increase Google's liability if Viacom wins the court case.

Google had argued that turning over the YouTube data would invade users' privacy. However, US district judge Louis Stanton ordered the internet company to hand over video records and information including login names and internet protocol addresses.

Viacom failed, however, in a bid to also secure access to the search engine giant's source code, on the grounds that doing so would threaten Google's business.

"YouTube should not be made to place this vital asset in hazard merely to allay speculation," said Stanton.

Viacom filed the $1bn lawsuit against Google in March last year on the grounds that YouTube has built a business on allowing users to upload masses of copyright material.

Google argues that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which protects companies from copyright infringement by users as long as illegal material is taken down once notified, protects it.

So they can see every video we have watched..Everything about us that we have hidden..any personal info about us they can see...which is really invading our privacy and I say

FUCK Viacom...There bitches and thats all there ever be from now on...

If you wanna help put a stop to this Bullshit

http://www.petitiononline.com/privacy9/petition.html

sign this....

and no my name has not been hacked our anything...this is really Blaze....

to prove it...I'll say this

Bling Bling Bitch(an old saying idk if I said it here)

so to prove it even more...

I had a save WS Campaign last year after he was banned at one point...

but yeah sign that petition and lets try to stop this Bullshit...​

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I agree with you but good luck stopping it.

Big Brother is becoming a very frightening reality.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thanks...but yeah I didn't start the petition but I'm sure as hell asking peeps to sign this thing because this is pure BS...so sign it if you already haven't

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Everything about us that we have hidden..any personal info about us they can see

I understand that it's an invasion of privacy, but I think this statement is a little overboard. It's not like they have cameras in your house. All they'll find out that when no one is home, you google videos of little boys eating Popsicles.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No

They get your IP Address....Every single video you have ever watched on youtube since you signed up...they get your log in info...all that...so lets say you watch a video on youtube of that Fred dude on there...they know that..not so bad I know...now lets say...you watch one about Monkeys smelling there own crap...they know you watched it...

They get all your info...every single bit of it...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah this isnt Blaze..someone hacked his account..or he stole that post from someone cause well I just know.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I posted this more then one place dude...I do that for some post to get more then one places Opinion

Famou$ 187

Looks like you have something to hide if you care so much about this.

J

I understand that it's an invasion of privacy, but I think this statement is a little overboard. It's not like they have cameras in your house. All they'll find out that when no one is home, you google videos of little boys eating Popsicles.

I think Chuck nailed it head on...Lol...All joking aside...It's still b.s. but what do you expect...We live in America...Were suppsoed to be free...Yet we have no privacy...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Nah see they even can find where I live dawg

They can get your IP Address trace that shit man...that is not cool dawg...them mother fuckers might come to my house just cause I watched some Viacom shit on youtube before...which is pure BS...

I think Chuck nailed it head on...Lol...All joking aside...It's still b.s. but what do you expect...We live in America...Were suppsoed to be free...Yet we have no privacy...

but yea man....what ever happen to this being against the law..

Invasion of privacy and all that...its BS

Axis

We live in America...Were suppsoed to be free...Yet we have no privacy...

That's a pretty garbage statement. No privacy? Surely it's an exaggeration, but still WAY over the top.

This really doesn't bother me. There is legitimately nothing anybody could ever want to hide that they watched on Youtube. So you watched a video of a chick pushing her boobs together? So what? This suit isn't so that they can find you and ridicule you. It's to prevent copywrited material from streaming around the world; it makes sense.

Cameras on the street corners, I can obviously understand the uproar. This one, you'll never know what's going on and nothing will ever happen to you because of it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That's a pretty garbage statement. No privacy? Surely it's an exaggeration, but still WAY over the top.

This really doesn't bother me. There is legitimately nothing anybody could ever want to hide that they watched on Youtube. So you watched a video of a chick pushing her boobs together? So what? This suit isn't so that they can find you and ridicule you. It's to prevent copywrited material from streaming around the world; it makes sense.

Cameras on the street corners, I can obviously understand the uproar. This one, you'll never know what's going on and nothing will ever happen to you because of it.

They can get your f'n IP Address dawg do u not care...like if u got a name on there...they see what u watched...say you watched something MTV CMT NICK THE N VH1 any of that shit they own...they see it...they could come to your house and shit cause they know where u live.

Axis

They can get your f'n IP Address dawg do u not care...like if u got a name on there...they see what u watched...say you watched something MTV CMT NICK THE N VH1 any of that shit they own...they see it...they could come to your house and shit cause they know where u live.
But they won't come to our houses. That's not the point of them gaining your IP Addresses. They just want to keep tabs on where their copywrited material is going and if it's going to be spread illegally elsewhere. You'll be fine, I promise.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Still its invasion of privacy anyways...whats it to them if I watch something Viacom related..

maybe its a show I never seen before...and I like it then I could buy it and watch and get them money

why the fuck do they care if its on youtube...no one makes money by putting it on there...in the end it could make them money...cause lets say someone never heard of....lets say...South Park(which is on Comedy Central and its owned by Viacom but I know people heard of that show also just saying) and there on youtube...see a clip from the show and they look it up watch it...go buy DVD'S...The Movie...anything South Park related and they get a cut of the money...but no they gotta be dumbasses and be like "No No No thats not right"....

so fuck Viacom and Fuck anyone who takes there side.