Very Important News Regarding WWE Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Good luck with the switch guys. Sad to see you leaving MyBB but Xen does have some nice features :)

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
leojay said:
You'll probably have to clear cache, but DNS will be fine. They aren't pointing the domain name to another servers IP this time so there shouldn't be any problems.

There will be no need for any cache clearing, or anything like that.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
487b28dbb6733050ed565235d6fc99cd.jpeg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What seabs said Gohan. Just copy your current sig into a word document and save it to you computer. Then if it isn't brought over you can just paste it in. Simple as that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I can get everyone's signature. We will leave the MyBB installation in another directory, so I can just hop on and pass you your signature codes if some of you are too lazy to re-do it. I'll make a thread when we migrate.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Kobe said:
So do we have to register to get this update or is it automatic?

Automatic. He said it in the OP. You don't need to do anything, everything will be brought over except rep (which we will stop using). All you have to do is expect some down time (3-4 hours) during the move.

Most questions are answered in the OP.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Shabang said:
Automatic. He said it in the OP. You don't need to do anything, everything will be brought over except rep (which we will stop using). All you have to do is expect some down time (3-4 hours) during the move.

Most questions are answered in the OP.

Can't find it in the OP. What will we use instead of rep?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Kobe said:
Can't find it in the OP. What will we use instead of rep?

Nothing. Rep was just a popularity contest. We won't be bringing anything new in to replace it since it always just ends up being friends giving rep to friends for no reason (he mentions this). The like system will remain since it is a much better way to measure a users quality.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What I didn't include in the OP (I don't think anyway) is that on the day of the move went will probably be making the site a chatbox with a twitter widget beside it so users can still speak and keep up to date with the progress.