Season 1 Vermilion City Pikachus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Week 2 is here. I am ready to go. My opponent's team is pretty scary but I'm confident my team can wreck shit and win this game.

@Runebane33 , whenever you're ready to go, we can do this.

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Week 2 is here. I am ready to go. My opponent's team is pretty scary but I'm confident my team can wreck shit and win this game.

@Runebane33 , whenever you're ready to go, we can do this.

I'm ready now but , gimme some time tho

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Glad I didn't miss that. You both had a great battle. I hate when there are massive sweeps... Like what happened with my team earlier lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Week 3:
Another super close battle today. gg @Zach
1-0 vs. New Jersey Electabuzz (replay)

Season stats:
Kills: Clifford (3), Bulma (8), Titti (2), Crowley (3), Brutus (1), Butterz (1)
Deaths: Butters (1), Bulma (2), Titti (1), Clifford (2) Brutus (3), Crowley (1), Ruth (1)

Reactions: Solidus1 and Zach

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
WEEK 4:

So this week we battled Cardiff City Charizards. I'm pleasantly surprised with how this went. I was also surprised he didn't bring his dragons, they scared me when I was prepping my team. Also, I forgot to change a couple things on my mons before the battle (like Icicle Spear instead of Crash on Mamo). So I was kinda scared :(

gg Forrest.

Replay
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-300005868

Latias the MVP of this battle <3

tumblr_mq8oyhj7Ze1r5av74o1_500.gif

Season stats
Kills: Entei (3), Manaphy (8), Latias (5), Salamence (4), Mamoswine (2), Jolteon (1), Virizion (1)
Deaths: Jolteon (1), Manaphy (2), Latias (2), Entei (2) Mamoswine (3), Salamence (1), Granbull(1)
@Solidus

*Fun fact: I have not brought my Mega Pokemon to any of my battles. I think that shows how strong my team is. :')

Reactions: Neptune