Season 1 Vermilion City Pikachus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Just asking, not like I can help you anymore, what do you think you need?
This is the same with everybody else too. @C. M. Shaddix, @Forrest OAKADA, @deth @Solidus, and whoever else. How you guys think you can improve next season? What do you think you need on this team?

I need a ground type. Almost grabbed Golurk as my 12th pick.

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just asking, not like I can help you anymore, what do you think you need?
This is the same with everybody else too. @C. M. Shaddix, @Forrest OAKADA, @deth @Solidus, and whoever else. How you guys think you can improve next season? What do you think you need on this team?

Im in love with my entire draft excluding grabbing both venusaur and amoonguss
And electric type would have been nice

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yes, this Saturday is when week 2 starts.
I am actually going on a trip next weekend, so if its okay with everyone, can me and Nick have our battles a little earlier? I need to start preparing my backpack. Yes it is for a certain pokemon league(partly). If you guys dont know, I play pokemon cards, and I got invited to an unofficial league where I can win a couple hundred dollars. It is in India, and I also need to go for personal reasons. I guess I could do it when it was night for you guuys, but not su sure. Pls let me know, upcoming opponents!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I am actually going on a trip next weekend, so if its okay with everyone, can me and Nick have our battles a little earlier? I need to start preparing my backpack. Yes it is for a certain pokemon league(partly). If you guys dont know, I play pokemon cards, and I got invited to an unofficial league where I can win a couple hundred dollars. It is in India, and I also need to go for personal reasons. I guess I could do it when it was night for you guuys, but not su sure. Pls let me know, upcoming opponents!

Yes I already told Nick it is okay. He's just not posting results until the week official starts.

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Absol is a problem for me more than others I think.
Phew. But Mega Absol is a good pick in the meta tho. Sub Swords Dance then knock off or sucker punch is really good. My plus 3 Absolute swept 5 Pokemon in a team and mega evolved to Ohko a mega Charizard X