• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)

Deezy

DZ PZ
This movie was like the season of a show after the "will they/won't dynamic" is over and they just turn out to be another lame couple dealing with relationship BS.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Tried watching it again on torrent, I skipped to the ending after a few minutes, this movie is even more unbearable the second time. Then I stopped in the middle of the climax because it's not even good, just a bunch of cartoonish CGIs and bad quips.

Cwalker

The first 95% of the movie is just filler. Nothing of importance happens until we get Venom vs Carnage and even that was disappointing.

Kassidy just turned out to be a love sick puppy which is a far cry from who he is portrayed as in the comics.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
432026972_963434322105040_7477637117857987415_n.jpg

Cwalker

Reading this thread just made me remember how much I hated the first two.

But I’m a glutton for punishment, so I’ll probably still see the third and hope they end it on a decent note.

Butters

That's Me!
Reading this thread just made me remember how much I hated the first two.

But I’m a glutton for punishment, so I’ll probably still see the third and hope they end it on a decent note.
I actually enjoyed them. The first one was a lot better than carnage just because it felt like it turned into a comedy at parts but I was entertained.