• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)

Sabretooth

I'm not wrong, this movie had some nice jokes, but the rest was meh.

The villains were shoe-horned in and it all being because of Cletus' "wanting a friend" is lazy.

No yeah it was a fucking train wreck but a fun train wreck. At least it understood it was a shit show and leaned into that. You can’t tell me the final fight between venom and carnage wasn’t fun.

Deezy

DZ PZ
No yeah it was a fucking train wreck but a fun train wreck. At least it understood it was a shit show and leaned into that. You can’t tell me the final fight between venom and carnage wasn’t fun.
Would've been better if it didn't involve the screaming chick and the cop.

Sabretooth

Would've been better if it didn't involve the screaming chick and the cop.

Yeah there was no need for them in the story I’ll give you that. I enjoyed it most when Cletus was just fucking shit up cause he thinks it’s funny.

Sabretooth

Fucking ridiculous how well this movie did that it even beat Shang Chi. I never would have expected people would love these movies so much.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
C79CigKl.jpg

New poster, love it!

Cwalker

On my way to see the movie as I’m typing it.

Heard it sucked so I’m not expecting much. Plus I’ve already seen the post credit scene all over the internet.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Finally got this one in tonight and I really enjoyed it and I can say if Venom and I were a team I would of ripped my ears out within a day or two. Cletus over the top which it kinda needed and I didn't mind it but I didn't like how it ended for him. Still the End Credits Scene opens up plenty of Gates for Venom and you know who going forward and I'm already inking in a Scene possibly of a Team up to deal with all those Villains further.