Vegeta

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
Vegeta1.png

Posted this somewhere else but never got any feedback. Personally, I think it's a little too bright, but that's my own mistake. You guys know the deal!

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Yeah it is a little too bright around the focal point. Try lowering the contrast to make him more "clear" or you can toy with layers and pin light. Looks clean though despite the lighting being abrupt.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I think Punk's thoughts are spot on.

It's very bright, try tweaking that in some way, whether it be by removing some layers or merely adding a brightness/contrast layer and toning the overall brightness down.

Sig looks good other than that though. It'll be nice to see a less bright version.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I can dig it. I would use it if I was allowed, but I am not sure if I am allowed to use this particular piece. Therefore I will not use it out of graphical etiquette and whatnot.

Dademo

Reaction score
You can use it if you want, haha, you dont have to ask. Unless I don't like you.

But i like you