Valentine's Day

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Yeah ya know...lingerie is such a waste of money. My fiance will buy these sexy little outfits for me for special occasions and what not...and they're ripped off her (usually literally ripped) in minutes. I suppose it does get the excitement level up though.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well, Valentines Day this year, has been one that really is getting the best of me. I'm not caught between a a place, and a hard rock. I'm caught between three places, and one REALLY hard rock.

I'm going to ask for help here, rather than posting a thread. So girl number one, I'll mention her quite a lot, so her names Crystal. I've had her for one class all year, and I occassionally talk to her. Not a lot though. She is pretty good looking, and has a good head on her shoulders. She's my age, and is my type. Petite. So I made my interest in her be known two weeks ago. We've been talking since friday of last week, when some girl, whom posed as her friend, told me that she had said "oh Crystal said she'd never go out with you.". So that left me like "uhm. ok. lets move on.". So later that night, I went to a hang out place of some sorts in my town, and I met a friend of my friends.

Que the next girl, Layra. Even better looking than Crystal to me. She's a year older, and is willing to let me get to at least than second base, where'st Crystal would probably let me get there seven-eight months into our relationship (if we have one). Layra would probably let me advance quick, being that she's older, and more experienced. So I just had a subtle meeting with Layra. Introduced myself, gaver her a hug, & kiss combo, and left. I came off as interesting I guess, and she basically hunted me down, getting my instant messsenger, and myspace. So two days later (this pased Sunday), she messages me, and we begin talking. By tuesday we had a group chat where she introduced me to her friends over AIM, and they all had been giving off some subliminal messages I guess like asking of my age then saying "oh your just the right age for Layra.", and then saying "oh this is Ubee (my nickname).". So that gives me the idea that she's talking about me. So I took initiative, and got the username of the only other guy that was int he group chat. I asked him what Layra said about me, and what my chances looked like. He said, that she's always saying some things about me, good things, like "he's so hot, and omg, wow. he's so fine. gosh!". So now I know my chances are good if I capitalize on it. So I asked her on a date for Valentines day. Everythings flying better than the movie Aviator, until everything comes crashing down when she gets grounded Friday. Being that she lives in Ft. Lauderdale (miles away from my town) Miami Lakes, and her punishment was that her car got taken away. So she can't go all the way to see me. Horrible I know. Then all of her friends attack me thinking I'm a bad guy, and did something. So now I know that she's depressed, not because I did something, but because of her not seeing me.

I'm real into Layra come Wednessday, but then a friend of Crystal's comes around, and bitches me out asking why I suddenly stopped talking to her. I explained, and then we concluded that the informant of mine, gave me some wrong information, because Crystal really likes me. & has been super depressed since I stopped talking to her. Now I feel like crap, so I decide, if Layra isn't going to be mines tonight. I'm going to Crystal. I suprise Crystal with a rose, and balloons Friday, even if its not Valentines. Since Crystal would be out of town Saturday with her family. So we kissed, and enjoyed each other the whole day, and then I eventually saw her at the same hang out place where I met Layra, and we spent the night together; until I left with a friend right quick, and they had gotten high. I didn't since I promised myself I'd stop, and then I came back smelling just like the damn weed. Crystal smelled me, and questioned me. I said i didn't, and she didn't believe me, and got all sad, due to me promising her I wouldn't do it anymore. So that left me stuck. Later last night, she called immeadiatley apologizing, and saying she messed up, and shouldv'e believe me. Layra's been messaging me the whole time, and we've been going great. Just talking, and flirting, and being anxious for "our valentines day" as she calls it, because since she missed tonight, she said she'd make up for it next weekend. In a whole night of her, and myself.

So where do I go? Crystal, good looking smart, and devoted to relationships, but very fragile, and delicate. She lives in my neighborhood, so I'd see her a hell of a lot.

Or do I choose Layra, the good looking, older, sweet, cheerleader that can give me one hell of a night. But, due to her living real far, that might come in between us, but she is moving to my town in a month, so that's going for her.

What do I do IWF? Doesn't have to do with Valentines Day much, but it all ties into tonight.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Its been good so far. We went shopping together. That took at least 7 hours. We're taking a break. Soon we're gonna go to a restaurant and go see Coraline.

Her name is Arias btw.