Valentine's Day

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

actually if he came to visit Chicago, he can stop by and celebrate with me =]

Reaction score
Actually, yeah, it is.

I love my man 24/7, 365 days a year. I don't need one day to say I love you and show how much I do. I do it every single day.

Exactly.

However, I couldn't help but make the most of the day to treat my then-girlfriend like royalty. I'd do it once a fortnight but you can't ignore the day for what it "symbolises".

noumenon

Okay..maybe not to you. But soooo many women put emphasis on shit like this. And if your with one of those girls who kinda shrugs it off...chances are they really do want you to make a big deal out of it...believe me, I've seen it happen.
And yeah, you should show your partner how much you love them no matter what day it is. However there's no harm in playing into the novelty of it all. Don't you love romantic nights that end in great sex? I know I do.

Reaction score
Haha - "spread 'em". Too classy.

It takes some tedious work to convince her, too. Apparently the descriptions of it first time from one of her best friends was: "Like jabbing hundreds of knives into my ass."

Just to satisfy her man's cravings. What a trooper.

The Clash

Reaction score
Its just a shitty was for corporate pieces of shit to make money from selling cards

J

^^That may be true but who wants to be the ass hole not treating there gurl right on Valentines Day? Hence why it goes on.

The Clash

Reaction score
^^That may be true but who wants to be the ass hole not treating there gurl right on Valentines Day? Hence why it goes on.

Meh, true, but I dont have a girl....

/why is there only blunt knifes around here, ahh whatever, the noose will be fine.

SnackZ

Reaction score
this day is cool and inexpensive if you know how to shop.

my wife likes to read so I bought her some books from Barnes and Noble right after Xmas when they have their massive sale - 7 decorating books normally 19.99 to 24.99 each for 3.59 each

she loves Victoria Secret - so I shopped right after Xmas and got deals on some gift sets they had for XMAS so normally 30 buck stuff was 10 bucks

got her a purse, some tinker bell bowls so she can use at work and some Jelly rings (her fave chocolate) and also got her 3 of my shirts that I designed. All in all it cost me about 150 bucks for everything and SHE is cooking dinner tomorrow night.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
this day is cool and inexpensive if you know how to shop.

my wife likes to read so I bought her some books from Barnes and Noble right after Xmas when they have their massive sale - 7 decorating books normally 19.99 to 24.99 each for 3.59 each

she loves Victoria Secret - so I shopped right after Xmas and got deals on some gift sets they had for XMAS so normally 30 buck stuff was 10 bucks

got her a purse, some tinker bell bowls so she can use at work and some Jelly rings (her fave chocolate) and also got her 3 of my shirts that I designed. All in all it cost me about 150 bucks for everything and SHE is cooking dinner tomorrow night.

One of these gifts he got her he can also enjoy...does anyone know what one that is.....

but yeah I hate this day cause I'm alone