Valentine's Day

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Anybody doing anything

I already bought my lady some overpriced flowers from Pro Flowers. I might go for the box of chocolate thing. I also plan on taking her out to a restaurant. Since its on Saturday, we may go see whatever new movie came out on Friday.

This is the first time i'm actually doing anything special on V.Day.

How about you guys?

PHIism

Reaction score
Well, I don't currently have a boyfriend, but it's my friend's 18th on Friday so we're celebrating it with a traffic light party on Valentine's Day.....

Evil Austin

I find V - Day stupid, it's just another day for shop owners to gain sales. I mean seriously now...if you are going to do something for your special lady or man (for the females here) why do you have to wait for V - Day to do it? what's so special about it?

noumenon

^It's not stupid to girls.

I actually just got back from the jewelery store. Got my fiance a nice bracelet... also bought her this coach bag she wanted.:lac:

I think we're just going out to dinner to this nice seafood restaurant (that part is on her). Then a night of sex should do just fine.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hate this day.

I never have anyone to spend it with. I can have a girlfriend anytime thought out the year but this day and it pisses me off. So this day sucks IMO. But look on the bight side I ain't gotta go buy flowers and cards and all that stuff so its sorta a lose win or win lose hell if I know..

noumenon

It's just a hallmark holiday. It shouldn't be important to you UNLESS you have a girlfriend. So consider yourself lucky you're receiving a nice money saver by not having to buy someone gifts.
If you're that hard up you can always buy your hand something:heart:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It's just a hallmark holiday. It shouldn't be important to you UNLESS you have a girlfriend. So consider yourself lucky you're receiving a nice money saver by not having to buy someone gifts.
If you're that hard up you can always buy your hand something:heart:

lol

That is the good part like I said.

I don't gotta buy all that stuff for someone. So like I said its pretty lose win...I would guess

I lose cause I got no one to spend that day with. But win cause hell I can spend the money on something else I other wised would spend on a girl for that day.

J

My girl hates the concept of Valentines Day but I'm still going to treat her right on Valentines day. Not going overboard though for the simple fact I'm broke. Maybe some chocalates and a new cd. She loves music so yea. Oh and imma take her out to some sort of Resturant.

Beer

I find V - Day stupid, it's just another day for shop owners to gain sales. I mean seriously now...if you are going to do something for your special lady or man (for the females here) why do you have to wait for V - Day to do it? what's so special about it?

I would bet over a hundred dollars/pounds that you just posted EXACTLY what your Dad says every year. Or at least it led you to post something like that.

My wife will get nothing this year. I spent too much last year.

noumenon

I usually go minimal on V-day. Usually the more thoughtful romantic things are what really gets them. I've been doing very well financially lately so I figured I'de spend big this year...lol.
I always have to play/sing her a little something on the guitar though...that's always her favorite shit.

Wordlife

I'm not doing anything with any girl or nothing, BUT... its my little sister's 1st birthday on Valentines Day... so yeah thats basically my day, the whole family will get together and yeah, it should be fun

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, we were going to go to Chicago for a few days, but my girlfriend's preference in hotels is a little too pricey, so we're juts going to stay at an expensive hotel for one night here in Cincinnati.

Christian

Reaction score

.....aka loser with 0 chance of gettin a gf

sucks