Val Venis Angry at Team OMEGA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Sean "Val Venis" Morley has taken to the Internet, and had some harsh words for Matt Hardy and "his clan." In the below video, he says that Matt only got into TNA because his brother was there, that they didn't pay their dues by wrestling on a trampoline and that they only got jobs because a washed up Michael Hayes wanted to live through them. Check it out…

http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

I have no idea how to imbed that video.

Hoping this gets entertaining enough to have some sort of multi man tag team match in TNA and hope it turns into a shoot fight so they all beat the shit out of each other.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
How he got into TNA is a huge "duh" but this is pretty random.

Reaction score
Well, it's clear that Matt ended up in TNA because of Jeff. Matt probably thinks he'll make it big in TNA but he won't. He'll be overshadowed by his brother once again..

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Best chance Matt got making it big there is turning face against Jeff which is pretty much what I expect to happen in a few months.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[YOUTUBE]3NKAOXSppnk&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Fuck you Cleavage. I was gonna post that right now.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Val Venis responds to Matt via Twitter

Sean 'Val Venis' Morley has responded on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ValVenisEnt) to Matt Hardy's video rant yesterday. Morley basically calls Hardy a complete liar. Who knows if this whole thing is a work. We'll see soon enough I guess. Anyways, here are some of Morley's latest tweets: "Dink smokers=@matthardybrand fans.
U can say what u want DINK smoker, but I stand by my comments 100%! @matthardybrand sucks as a worker. 0 talent (cont)
MUCH more to come tomorrow!
I am wondering how gooned out of his mind @MATTHARDYBRAND was making that video????
So is your work rate. U lazy f$&k! Fans pay th here hard earned money to watch wrestling and u rip them off!
But do not fear Matt, it does not end with you. Ur videos of u gooned out of you mind are an embarrassment to the biz->
Sources! I am speaking the truth about everything that is wrong with the business and it starts with you and (cont) http://tl.gd/85iqrp
Did u write that up on word? I have not spoken to one person outside of the EXW boys. So please please please reveal your
WOW! I will give Matt his props for working the internet. 1 big f'n problem. Your full of s--t Matt ->"

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Val Venis Takes Yet Another Shot at Matt Hardy

http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1343559

For those wondering what Sean/Val is talking about with the woman at the end choking out 'Hardy', there was a story some time ago that made the rounds saying Hardy ended up being choked out by WWE Diva Eve Torres during a tour of Europe. Paul London has also mentioned this during several interviews. There are several different versions of the story so who knows. We won't get into it here.