UWF Velocity 2/21/14 THE SHOW!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
13435%20-%20logo%20velocity%20wwe.jpg

"Better then ever!"

The opening pyro goes off and the fans are going crazy as the theme song is still playing through the PA Systems and the announcer's welcome the viewers at home to this edition of UWF Friday Night Velocity!

nxt27112013.jpg

Rene Young: Ladies and gentleman welcome to the new edition of Friday Night Velocity! I am Rene Young and standing beside me is my broadcast colleague William Regal!

William Regal: Velocity is looking as strong as ever Renee, tonight the UWF Superstars are here to blow away your minds with some intense action!

Rene Young: That's right William! Tonight Goldust will make his return to the UWF ring and take on one half of the World Tag Team Champion, Ethan Carter III. Plus as well The Undertaker will square off against Drew McIntyer!

William Regal: Also let's not forget about the main event of the evening, a fatal four way tag team match! I can't remember the last time a main event was so big on free TV!

Rene Young: I can't either William, let's get our night started with our opening contest!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

E

C

Tony Chimel: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio; weighing in at 222 pounds; he is one half of the World Tag Team Champions.... ETHAN CARTER III!!!

Ethan%20Carter%20III%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

Tony Chimel: And introducing his opponent, from Hollywood, California; weighing in at 232 pounds.. GOLLLLDUST!

goldust-entrance-4.gif

Goldy_zpsb2e5f9f3.png
VS
EC3Tag_zps35a3e63e.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The fans are pumped for the opening contest of this week's Velocity with Goldust and Ethan Carter III ready for battle. Ethan Carter is seen walking around his corner while Goldust removes his wig, then nods to Carter as both men approach each other. They slowly advance towards one another then get into a lockup. Carter seems to have the strength advantage here and moves Goldust around the ring a bit but Goldust takes down Carter with a headlock takedown. Goldust applies the headlock still but Carter gets to his feet and shoves Goldust to the ropes, Goldust returns and shoulder blocks Carter to the ground. Carter jumps back up but Goldust is already running up and clotheslines Carter back down to the mat. Carter gets back up again and ducks another clothesline from Goldust, then turns him over and hits some stiff shots to the face. Carter brings Goldust to the corner then whips him to the opposite corner, Carter then charges towards Goldust but Goldust boots Carter in the face. Goldust runs up and drops to the ground and hits an uppercut to Carter, Carter falling back down to the ground!

Regal: Surely Ethan Carter is going easy on ol' Goldust?

Rene Young: Oh don't tell me that you're underestimating Goldust William? Goldust can handle his own against One Percent.

Ethan Carter III rises back to his feet but Goldust kicks him in the mid-section, then throws him to the corner. Goldust hits some knee strikes to the gut, then an uppercut to the chin. Ethan Carter walks away from the corner as Goldust jumps onto the middle set of ropes then springboards off them to a crossbody, landing on top of Carter! The crowd pops as Goldust gets back up and peers to the crowd, then raises his arms up as he waits for Carter. Carter is back on his feet as Goldust kicks him in the gut again to keep Carter bent over, then hops onto Carter's back, attaching his legs behind Carter's arms and then executes the leg-trapped sunset flip powerbomb onto Ethan Carter! The crowd is amazed by that move as Goldust goes for the cover...

1!

2!

No! Ethan Carter kicks out! The crowd is disappointed but pleased that the match hasn't ended already. Goldust gets to his feet and hits a forearm smash to the face of Carter, then bounces off the ropes adn goes for a charge but Carter ducks a clothesline, then sees Goldust returning so he takes down Goldust with a flapjack onto the ropes! Goldust is stunned from the move until Carter runs up and kicks Goldust on the upper back region. Goldust falls to the ground while Carter mocks Goldust's pain, then takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker! Goldust rolls to his knees and tries to help himself up using the ropes but Carter boots down Goldust and stomps onto his head a couple of times. Goldust groans out loud but Carter drags Goldust away from the ropes and hits a jumping knee drop to the skull of the Bizzare One! Goldust makes it back to his feet but Ethan Carter hits a snapmere and then applies a chinlock to Goldust. Carter looks pleased with himself but Goldust hits a fist to Carter's face, then breaks free from the chinlock but Carter ends up slamming Goldust's back of the head to the ground. Carter then drops down and starts to choke out Goldust right there on the spot!

Young: Oh come on! Is that really neccessary?

Regal: All's fair in love and war and wrestling Renee, remember that!

The referee forces Ethan Carter III Carter off of Goldust after a few seconds, much to the annoyance of Carter. Goldust is trying to catch his breath but Carter drags Goldust to the ropes and chokes him out some more with the middle rope, then backs away as he bounces off the ropes and runs towards Goldust, jumping onto him while still on the ropes. Goldust falls down to the canvas and Carter is smiling towards the camera while pulling his hair back. Carter looks back down to Goldust and kicks him hard on the ribs, then brings him up and decides to go for the finish already and try to go for the One Percent but Goldust lifts him up and hits a back suplex onto Carter! Carter goes to a sitting position while crying out loud but Goldust comes running up and hits a running knee to the back of Carter's head! Carter is in pain now as Goldust gets up Carter and tries to go for the Final Cut but Carter breaks free and takes down Goldust with a snap DDT out of nowhere! Carter rises back to his feet and poses for the crowd which causes them to boo at Carter loudly!

Young: Oh what a show off! Nobody wants to be seeing that!

Regal: Ethan Carter III is getting used to his lavish lifestyle, isn't he?

Ethan Carter III starts to chat with the fans, claiming how better he is then anybody else in the arena. Goldust is back up but Ethan Carter goes beside him and brings him down with a Russian legsweep. Carter has that big grin on him still as he poses once more, then picks up Goldust and takes him down with a suplex! Carter brings Goldust to the corner and hits some punches to stun him some more, then backs away to the opposite corner and charges towards Goldust, hitting a double knee to Goldust at the turnbuckles! Goldust falls to his hands and knees while Carter quickly climbs the ropes and takes down Goldust with a diving stomp to the back. Goldust is in serious trouble now after getting pratically manhandled from his opponent, Carter however not really minding whatsoever. Goldust looks like that he's losing his momentum as he tries to crawl away from Ethan Carter III, but Carter walks up to him in a cocky manner and slaps Goldust across the face while he's down! Goldust is resting on the middle rope while Carter is soaking up all the heat from the fans.

Regal: Dear lad really knows how to rile up the crowd.

Young: It won't be long until Ethan Carter III has the UWF Faithful throw stuff at him, William!

Ethan Carter III is bored with the fans' interaction as he picks up Goldust and knees him in the stomach, then signals as he goes for a belly to back suplex but Goldust ends up hitting an elbow to the face of Carter! Carter backs away from Goldust as he checks his nose for blood, seeing none he turns over to Goldust but Goldust already has hit a clothesline onto Carter! Carter gets back up but Goldust brings down Carter with a back body drop, then a back elbow and Carter goes down with Goldust getting the babyface pop. Goldust waits for Ethan Carter to rise up to his feet and ends up getting behind Ethan Carter, looks to the crowd then executes the Curtain Call onto Ethan Carter! The crowd pops loudly for Goldust as he ends up covering Carter with the shoulders...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match: GOLDUST!!!

Goldust-wwe-16573714-624-390.jpg

Velocity shows a scene where its Lauren there

Lauren: Hello everybody my name is Lauren and I am here to bring you guys exclusive look what goes behind the scenes here in the UWF... So why don't we take a look okay

The camera waves around the backstage as it swings around and follows Lauren around. We see various sights such as Fandango and EC3 posing. Some superstars look like they are working out, when all of a sudden Lauren sees a superstar standing there, and it is a big one Lauren goes and speaks

Lauren: Oh look I found someone who I think the UWF faithful would love to hear.

Lauren goes and she walks up to the Undertaker as fans boo and Undertaker dosen't pay attention, Lauren begins to talk.

raw378.jpg

Lauren: Hi Undertaker I am Lauren from UWF.com and as well as backstage interviewer how do like it here on Velocity?

Undertaker is not paying attention as he goes and he turns and he looks startled

Undertaker: What the- Who in the hell are you?

Lauren: Oh I am Lauren UWF.com, backstage interviewer I actually asked you a question about being on Velocity.

Undertaker: What ask about being on Velocity? Who writes this crap? How many interviewers do we have back here in UWF?

Lauren: We have a lot, but coulllllld you please answer my question. It would be really helpful to the UWF fans!

Undertaker: Alright... Being on Velocity is like riding a horse, except the horse dosen't move and all it does is crap all over the place? Did that give you an answer.

Lauren: I don't think I quite understand.

Undertaker: Jesus do you people not know anything now a days. Shit it seems like they can just hand any kid a microphone and make them a reporter now a days. Well since you don't understand my answer it sucks being on here. I mean I feel insulted that I have to face this Drew kid and humiliate him in front of the audience here, it is just a waste of my talents I mean Lauren do you not realize that I am a rags to riches briefcase holder.

Lauren: Yeah I know for the third tier titles.

Undertaker: Yeah exact..... Wait a damn minute do you know what a third tier title is?

Lauren: Ummmmm....... no I myself don't know what it is, but Undertaker let me ask you something have you decided what match you're going to challenge Kane in.

Undertaker: What the hell? Do you not work for UWF.com? It clearly says in the RAW Preview is when I am going to announce what match I will challenge my baby brother in. You know what no, I am done here I am losing brain cells talking to you right now, and frankly I got some ass I got to kick I hope to never, and I mean never see you again.

Undertaker walks away as the fans boo as Lauren looks upset

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MV5BMTA1ODM2MzQyMjJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDEzODAzNQ@@._V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg

Hulk Hogan has been confirmed by the WWE to guest host Wrestlemania XXX... BROTHER!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

american-badass-entrance-part-2-o_zps6d399a31.gif

drew-mcintyre-entrance-4-o_zps61e78553.gif

Taker_zpsae5b4607.png
VS
DrewMc_zps3a184261.png

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Drew McIntyre doesn’t waste any time immediately going after the motorbiker and nails him across the face with a big right hand. The crowd laugh as the Undertaker barely feels it and just shakes his head. McIntyre throws another right but Taker just continues to shake his head in disgust. McIntyre tries a third time but this time the Undertaker blocks it and delivers a big right hand of his own right into McIntyre’s face. McIntyre hits the deck but is quick to get back up only for Taker to be on top of him and Taker grabs him by the throat and throws him hard into the corner. The crowd let off some cheers as Taker has McIntyre exactly where he wants him as he begins driving hard rights and lefts into midsection and head of Drew McIntyre.

William Regal: And there you see the Undertaker with those brutal and devastating right and left hands just wearing down young Drew in the early going.

Rene Young: Drew McIntyre is good on the eyes William, but that’s about it in my opinion.

McIntyre is saved by the official who shouts at the Undertaker to get off of McIntyre or be faced with disqualification. The holder of the third tier briefcase does as he is told which gives Drew a moment to collect himself. The Undertaker fixes his elbow pad before rushing Drew in the corner looking to make mince meat out of him. McIntyre manages to somehow move out of the way and Taker catches himself, but just barely. He turns and McIntyre surprises Taker with a big dropkick that knocks the badass down. McIntyre seeing a massive opening immediately climbs on top of Taker and begins throwing right hands into his head, but Taker manages to shove McIntyre off of him, but that isn’t going to stop the chosen one who begins stomping away on Taker as the badass attempts to reach his feet. Taker grabs the ropes and the official pulls McIntyre away so Taker can rise to his feet.

Rene Young: I’ve got to admit Drew McIntyre doesn’t get a lot of screen time these days and is using this time here on velocity to show his worth to the higher ups.

Regal: It is exactly that effort which has caused his tv time to be so low Rene, management is just waiting for McIntyre to take the ball and run with it.

Taker doesn’t look to thrilled as McIntyre is on him as soon as he reaches his feet, he drives massive elbows into Taker’s face before sending Taker off of the ropes, Taker comes back and Drew puts his head down albeit a bit too early allowing the Undertaker to kick poor Drew right in the chest. Drew staggers up holding his chest in pain as the Undertaker grabs Drew by the throat and begins screaming at him. “I don’t like you boy!” Taker shouts as he lifts Drew up for the chokeslam, but the entire arena is surprised when out of nowhere Drew counters the chokeslam into an arm drag. Taker hits the mat and bounces up in shock only to be thrown down to the mat by McIntyre again with a scoop slam. The Chosen One immediately falls on top of the Undertaker.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Taker literally throws McIntyre off of him and the crowd love it.

Regal: It appears to me Mr. McIntyre is putting up much more of a fight then the Undertaker expected Rene.

McIntrye gets up off the mat and waits as Taker gets to his feet a little bit groggy. McIntyre bounces off of the ropes and comes rushing Taker looking to capitalize on his momentum, the only problem is Taker is ready for it and before McIntyre can even blink he finds himself getting laid out by a massive big boot from the American Badass. Taker stands up with his hands on his hips catching his breath. Clearly he is shocked by the tenacity McIntyre came out with here tonight and realizes he may have even underestimated him. Well no more the Undertaker thinks as he turns to Drew with an evil, satanic look in his eye.

Rene: There is that awful look of the Undertaker’s William that means the end is coming for someone.

Regal: I wonder if the Undertaker’s brother Kane is watching this and wondering what match the Undertaker is going to choose for their match at Unforgiven.

McIntyre gets up to his feet looking a little bit loopy, in fact he is out on his feet just the way the Undertaker wanted him. Taker grabs McIntyre’s throat and this time doesn’t talk any trash, instead Taker just lifts him and slams him to the mat with a chokeslam. Taker shakes his head as he turns around and instead of going for the pinfall immediately picks Drew up and places him between his legs. The Undertaker is looking to put McIntyre on his last ride. But when Taker goes to lift McIntyre up the stage explodes into red flames, the iconic flames of the Big Red Machine and Taker is temporarily stunned as he drops McIntyre back down to the mat without hitting the move.

Regal: Well I guess that answers my question of if Kane was watching this match.

Rene: Those pyros went off but I don’t see Kane anywhere William. And it seems the Undertaker doesn’t see him either.

Taker is looking around the ring area for Kane but can’t find him, so distracted is he, he doesn’t see McIntyre comes and hits the reverse STO on Taker known simply as the Scots drop! The crowd are in shock as McIntyre makes the cover on the deadman.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner: The Chosen One Drew McIntyre!

Everyone is in shock as McIntyre has just upset the Undertaker and has rolled out of the ring to avoid any possible revenge tactics from the Undertaker.

Regal:Well talk about some momentum heading into the European Title Tournament on Raw this week, Drew McIntyre may have just pulled off the upset of the year so far.

Rene: Well looks like Kane got some revenge on Undertaker by humiliating him tonight, but let’s not forget to give McIntyre some credit he was impressive in this match up.

The Undertaker has sat up in the ring unable to believe what has just happened as McIntyre continues to celebrate his win on the night as Velocity heads elsewhere.

The crowd is all silent as they await the next segment of the show until the titantron lights up..

Rene Young: What could that possibly mean, William?

William Regal: I haven't the slightest my dear. I guess we will find out in due time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpg

SUCK IT BITCHES! Gold once again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a Sudden Death Fatal Fourway Tag Team Match!

SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tony Chimel: Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 497 pounds, Roman Reigns and UWF Global Champion Seth Rollins..... THE SHIELD!!!

133898The-Shield-Entrance_zpsd938aecf.gif

Tony Chimel: Introducing their opponents. First, being accompanied by Bill Alfonso, weighing in at a combined weight of 457 pounds... Rob Van Dam and Sabu!!!

robvandamentrance.gif
103763Sabu-Entrance_zps9960a6ba.gif

Tony Chimel: Introducing next, weighing in at a combined weight of 440 pounds; Kevin Steen and Sami Callihan... T.I.O.C.!!!

Sami+Callihan+Entrance.gif
rcojld.jpg

Tony Chimel: And introducing last, weighing in at a combined weight of 516 pounds; Curtis Axel and Ryback..... RybAxel!!!!
americanmalesrybaxel.jpg

RollinOnFloor_zps6b57a639.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png
VS
RVD_zps5544467f.png
Sabu_zpsf99bdc74.png
VS

SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png
Steen_zps2b35bc72.png
VS
MediumSizedGuy_zps9dcf85a2.png
BIGUY_zps9822c0f2.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The UWF Faithful are pumped for the main event this week as the four tag teams are already in the ring together. The poor referee is trying to organize the situation as both members of The Shield and T.I.O.C. are both at their corners, meanwhile Curtis Axel and RVD are seen starting things off for the opening of this matchup. Axel is cracking is knuckles together while RVD is doing some leg warmups, eventually they both approach each other into a lockup! Curtis Axel has the strength advantage here as he manages to shove RVD to the corner and goes for a punch but RVD quickly dodges it and kicks Axel to the corner instead. RVD hits some fast kicks to the chest then spins around and hits a jumping back kick to the face, knocking down Axel to his knees. RVD brings Curtis Axel away from the ropes and brings him down with a spinning legdrop, then steps up and tags in Sabu into the match! The fans pop as Sabu climbs the ropes while RVD lifts up Axel, Sabu then hitting Curtis Axel with a diving clothesline!

Young: We're about to see some high flying moves William!

Regal: I hope the dear lad doesn't get another scar in his body after this match, he doesn't need another one.
Sabu jumps to his feet as RVD whips Axel to the ropes, Ryback making a blind tag as RVD and Sabu both hit a doubt elbow smash to Axel. Axel retreats to ringside with RVD following him while Ryback comes running in and hits a HUGE clothesline onto Sabu! Sabu is down while Ryback yells out loud which causes the crowd to boo at him. Ryback brings up Sabu, places him on his shoulder then takes him down with a running powerslam! RVD and Axel are back at their corners as Ryback brings Sabu to the ropes and lifts him up in a suplex, then drops him down onto the ropes! Sabu is leaning on the ropes now as Ryback charges towards him but Sabu pulls down the ropes, which causes Ryback to fall to ringside! Sabu has a look on him now as Axel goes to pick up Ryback but Sabu hits a springboard moonsaut from the top rope to ringside, hitting both members of RybAxel!

Young: Oh my!

Regal: Well it's no wonder why Sabu is loved by this crowd!
The referee is starting the countout already as Sabu collects Ryback and throws him back in the ring, then steps onto the apron. Ryback groggily stands up and faces Sabu as Sabu jumps onto the ropes and hits a springboard tornado DDT onto Ryback! Sabu rolls away and gets himself up using the ropes but Kevin Steen of T.I.O.C. makes the blind tag, Steen getting a mixed reaction (mostly boos) from the crowd. Steen enters the ring and brings up Ryback, hitting some punches to the face which brings him to the ropes. Steen whips Ryback to the ropes, then as he returns he picks him up and drives him down with a fisherman buster to the knee! Ryback cries out loud as Steen brings up Ryback and takes him down with a hangman's neckbreaker, then drags Ryback to then corner and tags in Sami Callihan! Callihan enters the ring but in an act of desperation, Ryback shoves away the T.I.O.C. and tags in Roman Reigns of The Shield into the match!

Regal: Roman Reigns is in the match ladies and gentleman, get ready!

Young: We're about to see some bodies hit the floor, William!
Roman Reigns gets a mixed reaction from the crowd as Steen rolls out of the ring which leaves Callihan alone with Roman Reigns. Reigns has a bold look on him while Callihan doesn't show any fear what so ever. Reigns goes for a charge but Callihan dodges it and brings Reigns to the corner where RVD and Sabu are located at. The duo doesn't do anything as Callihan hits some elbows to the face of Reigns, then brings him away from the turnbuckles and takes Reigns down with a back body drop! Callihan has an intense look on his face as he brings up Reigns again and this time takes him down with a body slam, then hits a knee drop to the skull. Seth Rollins is encouraging his partner from ringside as Callihan brings up Reigns for a final time, going for a brainbuster but Reigns slips out from behind and shoves Callihan to The Shield's corner, tagging in Seth Rollins in the match!

Young: Here come the newly crowned Global Champion!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction for Seth Rollins as Rollins enters the ring with a passion, throwing Callihan to the corner as him and Reigns double clothesline Callihan to the ground. Callihan tries to escape but Reigns manages to grab a hold of him and him and Rollins both hit a double DDT onto Callihan! Reigns is forced out of the ring as Rollins hits some kicks to Callihan to keep him down. Callihan tries to help himself up but Rollins whips him to the ropes instead, then brings him down with a dropkick which causes Callihan to fall out to ringside. Rollins is being lectured by the referee as Reigns grabs a hold of Callihan and slams him onto the security barrier, then throws him back inside the ring. Callihan is in a daze now, trying to get up but Seth Rollins hits the Superkick out of nowhere and goes down to his knees with a smile, and then goes for the cover....

1!

2!

But Kevin Steen breaks up the cover! Roman Reigns goes into the ring to confront Steen but the referee breaks up the potential riot in the ring, forcing the illegal men back to their corners. Seth Rollins shakes his head as he goes to pick up Callihan but Callihan rakes the eyes of Rollins to blind him, then scoots away as he tries to tag in Kevin Steen but Ryback pulls down Kevin Steen so Callihan can't get the tag. Callihan is in disbelief as Rollins angerly picks up Callihan and punches the living crap out of him. Rollins uses the empty corner to place Callihan there and then hits some shoulder thrusts. Rollins then places Callihan onto the top turnbuckle then climbs the turnbuckles himself. Seth Rollins is about to go for a superplex but Curtis Axel appears in the ring and goes under Seth Rollins, powerbombing him to the ground while Rollins hits the superplex onto Callihan at the same time! The crowd pops for that spot as Seth Rollins rolls to the ropes for support but RVD gets the blind tag in, and then hits the 5 Star Frog Splash onto Sami Callihan! The crowd is excited as RVD covers the shoulders...

Regal: Rob Van Dam may have stole this!

1!

2!

But no, Ryback manages to break up the pin! Roman Reigns enters the ring now and attacks Ryback in the ring, Sabu now getting in the action as everyone in the ring is brawling! Reigns clotheslines Sabu out of the ring while Ryback and Axel both dump Reigns outside, then exits the ring to beat on both Rollins and Reigns. Meanwhile RVD and Callihan are left in the ring together, RVD getting back up as he wasn't really harmed from the ordeal. RVD drags Callihan towards the corner as RVD goes onto the turnbuckles, then goes for a split-legged moonsault but lands on Callihan's extended knees! Callihan manages to rise back up and roll towards his corner and tag in Kevin Steen into the match! RVD tries to tag in Sabu but Sabu is still at ringside, Steen runs up and clubs RVD from the back. RVD tries to fight back against Steen but Steen is hot on the attack, making sure that RVD stays down for good. Steen brings RVD up to his feet and goes for a back suplex but RVD flips behind Steen and hits a punch to the back of the head. RVD hits a suplex onto Kevin Steen, then bounces off the ropes and goes for a Rolling Thunder but Sami Callihan reaches inside the ring and pulls away Steen just in time!

Young: Crash and burn for Rob Van Dam!

Regal: RVD better have a backup plan and put it to use, fast.
RVD gets up after the failed attempt of the Rolling Thunder but is ambushed Kevin Steen with a running knee to the face. RVD goes down as Steen is hammering away at RVD while swearing at him. Callihan is yelling out to RVD as everyone is back to their respective corners now. Steen tells RVD to bring it as he drives his knee to the gut of RVD, then lifts him up for the suplex, but instead places RVD onto his corner on the top turnbuckle. Steen tags in Callihan back into the match as Callihan enters the ring, both men now climb up the ropes as they grab a hold of RVD and executes a double superplex off the top rope! Steen takes a moment to recover before rolling out of the ring, Callihan back on his feet as he brings RVD up and attempts the Headlock Driver but RVD is fighting back with some punches, however uses up the remains of his energy as Callihan lifts up RVD and nails him with a gutbuster to the knee! RVD is rolling around the ring while clutching his gut, Callihan thinking that he has the upper edge here so he approaches RVD but RVD ends up booting Callihan in the head! Callihan backs away but ends up at the RybAxel corner and Curtis Axel is tagged into the match!

Regal: Here comes the 3rd generation superstar!

Young: It's the Medium Guy, William!
Curtis Axel storms into the ring and clotheslines RVD down to the mat, then sees a pissed off Steen entering the ring but kicks him in the midsection and then hits the Perfectplex onto Steen! Axel gets ambused by Sami Callihan but Ryback enters the ring and hits Callihan with the Meat Hook clothesline, then dumps him out to ringside. Ryback and Curtis Axel are left standing in the ring until Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns seize the opportunity to show their dominance by attacking RybAxel. Reigns is in a slugfest with Ryback while Rollins is hitting some shots to Axel, but Axel ducks a clothesline and takes down Rollins with a discus punch. Ryback gets thrown out of the ring as Axel goes after Reigns but Reigns comes around and hits a big Superman punch onto Curtis Axel! Reigns screams out loud as the fans are appreciating the raw power from Reigns, until Sabu springboards off the ropes and hits a leg lariot onto Reigns! Reigns and Sabu both roll out of the ring which leaves RVD and Curtis Axel left in the ring!

Young: This is getting intense William! Which team will make it out on top?

Regal: Everyone has done so well in this matchup Renee, but of course only one can come out on top!
RVD and Curtis Axel are both making it up to their feet, RVD making it first and seeing Axel struggle to get up. RVD grabs the opportunity and jumps onto the top rope, then hits a diving superkick onto the face of Axel! Axel falls to the mat while RVD runs up and places Axel at the corner, then runs up to him, leaps on him then hits the monkey toss onto Axel! RVD is getting the momentum back as the crowd is behind him more then ever as he hops onto the top rope and is going for the 5 Star Frog Splash, but Seth Rollins hops onto the apron quickly and tags himself into the match then shoves RVD out to ringside, hitting the security barrier along the way! Rollins enters the ring and beats down Axel with some punches to the face, then bounces off the ropes and hits a running big boot to the head which knocks down Axel. Axel sees that Ryback is back on the apron so Axel rolls to his corner and goes to tag in Ryback but Rollins has the leg of Axel and drags him away. Ryback looks pissed off as Rollins spins Axel around and connects with an enziguri to the face! Axel falls to the mat as Rollins steps in front of Axel and brings him to his feet, then goes for the Skywalker but Axel shoves Rollins back down to the mat in a retalitation move. Axel then runs towards his corner and tags in Ryback while Rollins tags in Roman Reigns into the match!

Young: Look William, the two powerhouses are finally ready to get it on!

Regal: Which one will prevail Renee, that's the question.
The UWF Faithful are popping loudly for this confrontation with Ryback and Roman Reigns in the ring. The two competitors are neck to neck right now as they're both cursing at each other in the ring, Reigns ending up shoving Ryback away. Ryback takes a deep breath before attacking Reigns with a giant swing to the head. Reigns backs up and takes a swing at Ryback, knocking him back a few steps. Ryback then rotates his shoulders to warm himself up as he leaps towards Reigns with a shoulder block but doesn't bring Reigns down. Reigns then goes for a shoulder block of his own but Ryback no sells that as well. Reigns bounces off the ropes again (Rollins getting the blind tag) as goes for a clothesline but Ryback lifts up Reigns in the air and powerbombs him to the ground! Ryback screams at the top of his lunges, then turns around but to only see Seth Rollins hit a Springboard Knee Strike to the face of Ryback! Nobody else is standing on the aprons so Rollins goes for the cover right there!

1!

2!

BUT NO, SAMI CALLIHAN BREAKS UP THE PIN! The crowd is diappointed as Callihan is hammering away at Seth Rollins, Rollins unable to escape the fury from Callihan until Sabu joins in and shoves away Callihan, hitting a legdrop onto the T.I.O.C. member. Kevin Steen pulls Sabu to ringside and brawls with him there. Reigns gets into the action while Axel joins in, everyone brawling at the same area. Sami Callihan tries to intervene the potential brawl but RVD is up and comes running from within the ring, clearing the ropes and lands on all of them with a Sommersault Plancha! The fans are going BESERK as everyone but Seth Rollins and Ryback (who are in the ring still) are down at ringside. Seth Rollins is up on his feet as he sees that everyone is down and it's now or never to pin the Big Guy. Rollins picks up Ryback and goes for the SuperKick but Ryback catches that with his fist, then kicks Rollins in the midsection and lifts him up over his shoulder, then executes the Shell Shocked onto Rollins! Rollins is down for the count as Ryback leans back on the ropes as a sign of relief, but RVD quickly climbs the ropes and gets the blind tag on Ryback and hits the 5 Star Frog Splash onto Rollins!

Young: A surprise assault onto Seth Rollins! The Global Champion is really in trouble, William!

Regal: I'm not sure if Rollins will survive after this match Renee!
RVD is about to go for the cover but Ryback tackles him to the ground and starts to beat down the former World champion. The referee tries to stop Ryback but Ryback lifts up RVD and powerbombs him to the ground, then exits the ring in a fit of fury due to almost winning the match. RVD and Rollins are both down as the referee is not sure what to do, but ultimately starts the countdown. Roman Reigns is up next from the spot earlier and reaches into the ring to pull Rollins close to his corner, then jumps onto the apron and tags himself into the match. Roman Reigns then awaits for Ryback to get back up, taunting him from behind as he prepares for the Spear. Ryback makes it to his feet as Reigns comes running up to Ryback and ends up spearing The Big Guy to the ground! Roman Reigns wastes no more time as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match... THE SHIELD!

RomanReigns_crop_north.jpg

Roman Reigns rises up to his feet in victory as Seth Rollins joins him. Both members of The Shield celebrate their win as Ryback rolls out of the ring, the other participants of the match look dissappointed that the match is over. Seth Rollins is shown holding up his belt in the air while Reigns has a cool look on his face as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction, the show coming to an offical close.

Credits

Promos: Respective TT'ers
McIntyer/Undertaker: SBS
Everything Else: Nate

Confirmed For Unforgiven

Tag Team Title Match
D-X(c) vs Edge and Tyson Kidd

Global Championship
Umaga vs Seth Rollins(c)

Unsantioned #1 Contenders Match
Damien Sandow vs Daniel Bryan

Kane vs The Undertaker

SBS

Reaction score
Wow what a show! Nate you outdo yourself on this show every single week my friend. i just wish others would take the time and appreciate you for it. The main event was intense and i am really glad to see that Andrew continues to roll at arguably the best time of year. Though I will admit I can't wait to see what Schmidty can do as Rybaxel. Goldust/ECIII was a great opening match and i'm glad to see hoov finally pick up a victory. The guy works his ass off in everything he does tbh. So congrats hoov you finally beat Bumout one on one haha. Overall excellent show my friend.

Reactions: Nate

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Damn! What a show. Glad to have picked up the victory

However the huge credit goes to Soccerboy for upset of the year!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Great show, thoroughly enjoyed the read. Glad to see you keep up Velocity where as you seem to get little credit for it. Undertaker promo was cool, nice job Chase. Main event was a good match, congrats Andrew and your win, and ECIII/Goldust was a solid match! Keep up the good work Nate

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Oh no! The streak is over! Ethan finally lost! Of course he'll claim this is Velocity and these matches don't count so he's still undefeated! Haha good match Natlav. Soccer boy beating Chase is a big upset but it's cool to see those moments. That main event was great. I expected big things when it was announced and Natlav delivered. My only critique is RVD or Sabu should have taken the fall since that team no showed. Great show Natlav.