UWF Unforgiven Tag Team Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
"ARE YOU READY"

The lights go out with only green glows sticks the fans have flashing throughout the arena. The UWF Tag Team Champions finally come out from the back to a roar from the crowd. HBK comes running out from the back with the World Title around his left arm and the UWF Tag Team Title around his right arm and is tossing glow sticks to the crowd. Triple H, much like, HBK, is decked out in DX gear. Triple H crosses his arms in an "X" symbol after the pointed to the crowd and begins tossing glow sticks as well.

DX makes their way to the ring and as they get inside the ring, Triple H goes to one corner and HBK goes to the opposite corner and climb to the second turnbuckle. The two admire the fans for their reaction to DX. HBK tosses his last two glow sticks to the crowd. The two get off the turnbuckle and head to the center of the ring. Both set their titles down on the mat and do the crotch chop as their pyro goes off

HBK is handed a microphone and begins to run around Triple H before they play a little tug of war before Triple H gets on the microphone

Triple H: Are you ready?

The cheers moderately as Triple H goes to the corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle

Triple H: Last time I checked, we're D-Generation X. I said ARE YOU READY??

The crowd erupts

Triple H: Then, for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home. Let's get ready to SUCK IIIIIITTTTTT!

Triple H tosses the microphone to HBK

HBK: And if you're not down with that, then the NEW UWF Tag Team Champions have two words for ya..........

The crowd chants "SUCK IT"

HBK: Now normally I would send it back over to my pal, Hunter, but I think we're going to change it up a little bit if you don't mind my friend?

Triple H shakes his head and let's HBK open things up

HBK: Now as I look on my right shoulder, I see the World Heavyweight Championship. And then wait a second, what is this on my left shoulder. One half of the UWF Tag Team Championship belts. And you, Hunter, you have one also. I thought this was going to just be a one night only type deal?

Triple H: Sorry, Shawn, but it's best for business to keep this going. Plus we sell merchandise better than anyone else.

HBK: AHA! I knew there was something to this. You just want us to sell DX merchandise such as this D-Generation X beanie cap, which by the way you can get at all merchandise concession stands throughout the arena as well as on UWFShop.com!

The crowd laughs as HBK and Triple H have a smile on their faces

HBK: I think the real thing here is, we couldn't pass this up. We both realize that the two curtain jerkers that we're facing will say it's time for them to make a statement and we're just old foggies that need to quit and we don't have it anymore. That's all, Tyson keeps on saying, but I guess one last time I need to knock his teeth in before he realizes that you and I are still that damn good in this ring. And you throw in Edge, who's going to butter up, Kidd and say what a joke we are when in reality not only are we the tag team champions, but I am also the World Champion. I guess the joke is on them because when you look back at history we're almost in the same spot we were sixteen years ago when I was WWF Champion and you were the European Champion. So I think for them their the ones who should be kicking themselves since no one has been able to take that throne from us.

The crowd cheers as HBK goes to speak again

HBK: You two can mock us all you want. It's not the first time, Edge has done it. So way to be original, Edge. The only thing you know how to do is complain around here. And the last time I checked, the last time I dealt with you, I was putting my boot right square into your jaw when I beat, The Rock at Money in the Bank last year. You keep wanting to get in my way, so I keep on kicking you out of my way. Eventually, you and Tyson will each learn your lessons and it will come at Unforgiven when we retain the UWF Tag Team Championship! And if you're not down with that we have two words for ya...

The crowd chants "SUCK IT". HBK lowers his microphone

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

But he doesn’t stand there for long as he makes his way down the ramp. The pyro goes off behind him but he is so focused that he didn’t even stop or even flinch because of it. Instead he walks up the ring steps and enters the ring with a mic he just pulled out of his back pocket and wastes no time beginning.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:

I’ve been a witness to many a tragedies in my day. Many screw jobs… many of which I made sure to start because I have to make sure that I come out on top. But this… this tops them all. THIS is a travesty of any and every single form of the word. What we witnessed was that man over there Shawn Michaels get saved once again by his buddy Triple H. What we witnessed was some of the worst bullshit that the UWF has ever had to experience in its history. And what that guy there fails to realize… is that he isn’t as good as he perceives himself to be. He doesn’t see how well protected he has been by his good buddy and friend Triple H. He doesn’t yet understand that he hasn’t even pleateaued in his skills. He reached his peak over a year ago and has been in a decline ever since. He hasn’t gotten better with age but instead he has gotten worse and worse and worse but the sad part is that he is so full of himself, that he has been blinded by being stuck so far up Triple H’s ass that all he sees is the bullshit that has been fed to him over and over week after week. And all of that stops now because Heart Break… I’m here to break your heart and tell you that you aren’t as good as you believe yourself to be.

You see you think all of this is a game. That you have us all already figured out. That we’re just going to come out here and mock you, call you old, and all that crap… FUCK THAT SHIT!

The crowd lets out a very loud boo for the blunt loud statement but Edge continues.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:

If anything… Raw should tell you that we aren’t in the business to make all kinds of stupid sophomoric jokes. I mean go on… talk about how Trish has sex with everyone. Remind everyone for the fifteenth time how her legs are always open because that’s the only thing that you are capable of doing. You have no substance to your shit. You have nothing to you but stupid little jokes and yet that is what you accuse us of? Oh no. See we weren’t playing games when we took that sledgehammer and slammed your skull in. I was hoping to make a lasting indention in your head but you know… sometimes you don’t always succeed in creating that much damage on a human skull. Specially one as thick as yours because you seem so completely oblivious to everything around you that you think that you are some untouchable god or something. You think that you are the best because you have that world title and now you also have that tag team title. And you are probably thinking that since we lost to One Percent that we are too rattled and we won’t have our wits about us and you’ll just be able to bowl over us because they beat us?

And again I’m here to break your idiotic way of thinking and expose you to the truth for that very truth that you’ve been ignoring for so long will be the very thing that sets you free. We had no beef with One Percent. Whether we beat them or not for their titles didn’t matter. What matters is beating you and Triple H because then you can know and finally come to terms and realize that you aren’t as great as you perceive yourself to be. You can see that you aren’t this great champion. You are just some lucky bastard that has been in the right place every single time with the right back up… and I mean the only better back up you can have is the CEO himself but COO… you got the second in command backing you up so you tell me how else are you going to lose? I’ll tell you because Triple H doesn’t have a very good track record with me. Matter of fact the big word was that The Kliq was coming back. It was him, Nash, and Hall… they were coming back and they were going to take over Smackdown. They were going to boot myself and Ryder’s guys out. They were going to take over or whatever. I’d say ask Hunter what happened but chances are he can’t remember but I can remind both of you… I speared Triple H so hard that he wound up with a concussion and was out for quite a while.

So you know what… you can talk about Money in the Bank, you can talk about how you beat The Rock… but hey… guess what Einstein… you NEVER beat me. And Unforgiven that will continue because my record against Kliq members is pretty much better than anybody in UWF and it will continue. I mean the only one I won’t be able to beat is Syxx or X-Pac or whatever name he wants to go under but you… I wouldn’t mind beating you and kicking you so far off the peg, off of that pedestal that you have perched your skinny ass on that you fall on your head and you suffer the same sort of concussion that Triple H had to endure when I got him out. So you tell me Shawny… am I being original yet? Huh huh am I? Or should I do what you think I’ma do and say you’re old. The one lacking originality is you doing the same tired plugs for D-X gear as if anybody gives a shit about that crap. I wouldn’t even let my dogs piss on that. That is how worthless the DX crap is. So keep on plugging them to UWFShop.com and I’ll be sure you’ll be selling a whopping nothing because everyone is as sick and tired of your played out crap as I am. But the problem there is I’m the Rated R Superstar… I’m the one that is going to say what is exactly on my mind. I’m the one that does not care about the repercussions of my actions. I will beat your sorry ass all over the ring, I will spear you, I will pin you, and I will take the tag titles away from you and walk you limp away holding on saying that I only took the tag title but you still have the world title. And yeah you’ll have that belt for only a short period of time as well.

Your time is finally coming up and it isn’t because you’re ancient… but its because your overrated ass is about to come across talent that is not going to lay down for you. You are about to come across talent that is looking to not only make a statement but looking to create utter chaos and destroy whoever stands before us. We are looking to make big changes in the landscape of Raw, in the landscape of UWF as we battle on both Raw and Smackdown. We’re looking to ensure that people like you no longer hold the roster down. And Shawn…

I promise you that this time… the match won’t end in a no contest. Instead it is going to end with you and your buddy laid out with myself and Tyson Kidd standing tall in victory by whatever means we feel necessary. And you and your friend aren’t down with that… we got two words for you… suck it.

The fans are booing Edge hard as he lowers his mic and stares with intensity at Shawn and Triple H.

SBS

Reaction score

Triple H is the one to take the mic appearing almost surprised and bewildered by Edge’s statement. Triple H turns to Shawn and smiles before speaking.

Triple H: Well it looks to me like he has our number buddy. Big bad Edge knows us so well… Isn’t that right Edge? You know exactly what we are going to say and do before we do it right? It’s funny, you see, if I were you Edge, a man who’s won every Championship there is to win in this business, I wouldn’t let a few jokes get under your skin. I mean hell, why do you think we do it? It’s just another way we play the Game, isn’t that right Champ?

Shawn nods his head taking his mic and speaking.

Shawn Michaels: If Edge wants us to be serious, we can be serious. But I don’t know Hunter, I’m not sure he can handle it.

Triple H: Relax Shawn, he can take it. Edge is a big boy. That’s why he wants this match, he wants all the glory that comes with defeating a legendary team like Degeneration X. He wants what everyone else wants and that is to reach up and grab the brass ring and take it. I mean let’s look at Edge’s career here in the UWF. He’s won these belts before but he’s also had a history of rotating partners. Let’s see first there was Hardy, and then there was John Cena. How did those partnerships work out exactly? Not too well huh? Yeah well if I had to team with John Cena or Jeff Hardy, I’d probably have to take that sledgehammer from Monday Night and hit myself over the head with it. You see I know you Edge, hell we’ve known each other a very long time. When it is all said and done, Edge cares about one person and one person only, and that is Edge. Tyson Kidd should know by now he is just a stepping stool so that you can get what YOU want.

Shawn puts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: Hold on! Hold on! Hold On! Are you saying that Edge is only out here to improve his own resume? That Degeneration X is nothing but a stepping stone? Hello, World Champion, here! I am no stepping stone. I am the one who does the stepping!

Shawn playfully pretends like he is going to attack Edge and Hunter puts out his arm and stops him.

Hunter: Shawn, this is my time to talk. (Shawn steps back) Thank you. Now I don’t agree one bit that Shawn here is riding my coattails. In fact the guy has more monikers for being that damn good then I have time to even mention. Say what you want but Shawn Michaels is no push over, and when he is teaming with the Game, you want to know what you are in for, you are in for the fight of your life. When you and Tyson Kidd decided you wanted to play with Degeneration X, when you wanted to come and take that brass ring, these Tag Team Championships, you signed away the biggest ass kicking of your careers. Normally I prefer to do my business in the boardroom or in the bedroom, but when two egomanics decided they are bigger than the business, then I got to do what I have to do. You want to know why I backed out at Survivor Series Edge. Because at the time, whipping your ass into oblivion just wasn’t best for business. But now, now not only is it best, but I’m going to enjoy it.

Triple H is not his happy go lucky self, instead he has on him the face of the man who’s ruthless aggression took him from the bottom to the top.

Hunter: You don’t want jokes, fine, here’s the truth. The truth is at Unforgiven you step into the ring with two of the greatest superstars in the history of professional wrestling. You do battle with the UWF Tag Team Champions, who have wrestled together all around the world and been nothing but a big success. You Edge, are a solo act. Lie all you want about how Tyson Kidd and you are on the same page, but don’t expect anyone to believe it. Tyson Kidd couldn’t beat Shawn Michaels once, he couldn’t beat Shawn Twice, and the third time isn’t going to be a charm. You are going to find out first hand just why Degeneration X is legendary, and if you feel like bringing the sledgehammer to Unforgiven, you better hope to whatever deity you pray too, that I don’t get my hands on it. Because if I do, for you and Tyson Kidd, it is going to be Game Over!

Shawn Michaels: Speaking of Tyson, where is he? I know I haven’t embarrassed him enough just yet. So why don’t you get on down here and tell me once again why you can beat the Showstopper. Because I really want to hear it one more time, just so I can get angry enough to finish what I started and finally kick you back right where you belong, the mid-card. And if you ain’t down for that I’ve got two….

HBK is suddenly interrupted by….​

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

HBK is suddenly interrupted as Welcome to the Masquerade by Thousand Foot Krutch blasts through the speakers and that can only mean one thing. The crowd comes to their feet as they boo Tyson Kidd. Kidd looks to be alone at the moment as he's left his wife in the back it looks. Kidd doesn't look to be in a playful mood as the cocky grin that's normal plastered on his face is no longer there, it's been replaced by a smug growl as he stares down at the ring at his rivals, Degeneration X. About half way down the ramp, Kidd lifts the microphone that he hand in his hand up to his mouth. He begins to speak but the crowd doesn't want to let him as they're drowning out his voice. Kidd is visually annoyed and tells a few of the fans in the first few rows to shut their mouths. Finally, once most of the crowd is settled down, Kidd is finally able to speak.

InkHMZ9.png

Tyson Kidd
"I find it humorous, you're trying to make me rethink what's going on here. Go ahead, talk about Edge's old tag-team partners, go ahead, continue to try to drive a wedge between us. See, Edge and I, we don't need to be best friends, there's a reason that we're together. It's gotten to the point that we don't even care about those belts on your shoulders. Come on, be real here, that's not what this match is really about. Edge and myself, we weren't in the back one day, wanting to team to take over the tag-division. The reason Edge and I are on the same page, it's because we share a common enemy. It's no secret, Shawn, I hate you. I was taught to hate you ever since I was a child. Back then, I didn't know why? I would be around Bret and Owen, and that's all they would talk about, how much of a scumbag you were. They were right, you put on this front, that you care about what these people think, Shawn, you've even went as far as lying to these people for over a decade. With or without Jesus Shawn, you always find the easy way out, you hide behind your friends and you try to shelter yourself from real competition."

The crowd starts booing as Kidd walks up the steel steps, onto the apron then entering the ring. Kidd stands next to his partner Edge as he's not done with Shawn just yet.

Tyson Kidd
"How these idiots here are still blind to it I have no idea, not once but twice, you screwed me. You knew you couldn't beat me, so what did you do? You hid behind his wife, Stephanie, you used Ric Flair and you even had your best buddy over there as the crooked referee at the Royal Rumble. When's it going to end Shawn? You know straight up, you couldn't lace up my boots. Now the odds are even, see I don't need to be best friends with Edge, he's my equalizer. So what do you now Shawn? This time, it's not just you that's outmatched, your Degenerate friend is too. Hunter, don't get me wrong, I hate you too. You and that witch that you call a wife are two of the reasons that I'm not standing here World Heavyweight Champion, and the reason I won't be headlining Wrestlemania. You're also the man that protected Shawn more times that I can count. It's not that I couldn't get that job done, and it's not that I'm not Championship material. I know exactly what this is, this is all a game to you. You're the COO, and we're all just pawns in this game you have going on. You pick out who you want to succeed and you set others up for failure. It's not just Edge and myself. You do this with everyone, everyone that's not kissing your ass."

Kidd takes a small pause as he stares the COO of the UWF in the face from across the ring. He brings the microphone back up to his mouth while the crowd boos.

Tyson Kidd
"I was set up for failure ever since the first day I was drafted to Raw. Unlike your best friend over there, I wasn't just thrown into battle royals, I wasn't just handed Championship matches. As much as you hate it, I became a star all by myself, I didn't need a 'Kliq' to succeed in this business. I've reached the top work by being better than every single person in that locker room. You hate a man like me, I can see it in your eyes. You hate what I've become, if it were all up to you, you would still have me floating around doing nothing. Not using my talent, but I've fought for everything, to get where I am today and I'm sick and tired of men like you, using your power to protect your friends, making sure that they're always going to be safe. It's been no secret what you've done to me, hell, you even decided to referee one of my matches. But it's not just me, you did it to Edge too. There was a day, when Edge was on top, he had the UWF Championship around his waist, and in walks Kevin Nash. Another one of your good friends, and what happens? You just handed him a title match, when is it going to stop Hunter?"

Kidd lowers his microphone and begins to jaw back and forth with DX, none of their words can be heard as the crowd is too busy booing Team Canada. After a few moments, Kidd brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tyson Kidd
"This is where all of this ends, Unforgiven. Enough is enough, it's time for a change. Guys, I'll tell you our game plan right now because there's nothing you can do to prevent it. I'm not interested in your titles in all honesty, I could care less if I pin either of your shoulders to the mat for a three count, and I don't even care if one of you taps out. At Unforgiven, when that bell rings, I'm entering this ring for one reason and one reason only. To inflict injuries to both of you that you won't be able to recover from, to render you unrecognizable to your loved ones, to make sure neither of you ever walk again. The only reason I'm stepping into the ring with you two, it to kill the both of you, to make sure neither of you take another breath."

This time no boo's can be heard. It's silent in the arena. The tension has grown so much that the crowd doesn't even know how to react. Kidd raises the microphone back up to his mouth again.

Tyson Kidd
"That's the only way. Then things can change, and the future can be bright. The spotlight won't be hogged by two elderly degenerates. Opportunities won't be stolen away from deserving young superstars. The World Champion will be respectable, and carry his Championship with honor. This company needs someone to represent them that's respectable, not a drug addict turned religious nut. This company needs men like Edge and myself on the top of the mountain, men that don't come out here and lie to these people, men that don't give them this feeling of importance when we all know the only people in this arena that matter are Edge and myself."

Kidd stares at DX as he raises the microphone up to his mouth one last time.

Tyson Kidd
"But for now, keep those Championships shiny, go ahead, sell all of your merch. Enjoy your time on top, the rides almost over boys. Come Unforgiven, Edge and I are going to kick your fucking asses!"

Kidd lowers his microphone as he looks to be done speaking for now as he stares at Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Reaction score
HBK and Triple H look at each other in a funny way

HBK: Did he just drop the "f" bomb?

Triple H: Yes, Shawn, yes he did.

HBK: So basically he's just trying to be cool like, Edge, who used that profanity before. Well, I guess it's cool to swear. It must make ya feel like a real man to use the "f" word and such. But in reality, you aren't impressing anyone with the language you use. You want to make an impression on us, then take these tag team titles from us. Great, you can come out here and swear and think you're all high and mighty. Do something in the ring to get out attention. On top of that, you constantly want to bring up how you were wronged and were screwed over. How, Hunter has a big nose, and I have a bald spot.

Triple H: Uh, Shawn. He never said any of that.

HBK: Well, he knows what I am trying to get at. It's a constant complaint-fest with you, Kidd. Raw after Raw. Week after week. All you do is complain. There's no secret to you so people tune away because all you keep doing is whine about the World Title and how you should be champion right now. That or about how you hate, Hunter. You and Edge really are the perfect match for a couples vacation because of all the constant complaining going on. Maybe if you put more effort in the ring than you do trying to trash talk someone, then maybe just maybe you will get even closer to this World Title or any title in fact. Because right now, you're not World Championship material and I know, Hunter agrees.

Triple H: Kidd, it isn't personal, but you're just not what is best for business. This little fantasy of yours being on top, that's all it is, is a fantasy only. You'll never be where, Shawn is.

HBK: What I find funny, Hunter is, the two of them said that if you weren't around, then I wouldn't be where I am at. That's kind of funny though. You weren't there when I defeated, Bret Hart for the WWF Title. You weren't there when I won it back after a few months from, Psycho Sid. You weren't there when I won two consecutive Royal Rumble matches. You weren't even there when I was innovating the ladder match at WrestleMania with, Razor. But somehow, I have needed you to succeed.

Triple H: I don't know, Shawn. Maybe it's all the kicks to the head of, Tyson's, that he really isn't all there. But you know, he really just likes to blow smoke out of his ass and talk nonsense to make himself look somewhat coherent out here.

Tyson Kidd gets upset at what Triple H has to say

HBK: Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down. We don't need to get all out of line out here. You see, Tyson. Hunter and I could come out here and talk that same nonsense that you and Edge have come out here and talked about. We could cry and whine about how the two of us have been running around for the last dozen years on top of our game and denying people like the two of you a fair chance at succeeding. The thing is, it's there for the taking, but you guys don't seem to want to take it and then you blame us for your failures. Stop with the excuses and live up to your own expectations or take your ball and go home. Someone like you, Tyson, can be replaced. Your talents may be good, but there is another person down the bottom who can easily show your potential, but without the whining and complaining that you bring. At Unforgiven, like I been saying all along, this ends. After Unforgiven, you and I will not face each other again as I will be done with you. And Edge....

HBK turns his attention to Edge

HBK: You can come out here after so long and blasts away all those facts, but much like, Tyson, it makes you look weak. Then again, I am used to it with you. After all these years, I think it's time for this story to come to a conclusion. No more going out there and finding a new tag team partner to dethrone, Hunter and myself. No more excuses of me keeping you down from exceeding beyond what you have done in your career so far. At Unforgiven, just like with, Tyson, you and I come to our conclusion. It's time to move on and move forward. Go worry about something else. Prove that your one of the best. Show your little hussy of a manager, Trish Stratus that you have that never say die attitude. But until then and if you don't, the two of yours careers will be an utter shame. Find yourselves a new hobby and go for something much bigger. You two need to stop blaming others and look in the mirror and blame the person you see before you. What I see when I look in that mirror is myself and Hunter. Two guys pushing at fifty years of age and still on top of the world of wrestling. We're here not because it was given to us, but because we earned it. We earned where we are after we worked our way up the mountain. All the years of sacrificing have led us to where we are today and that's with the Tag Team Titles and me still being the absolute best I can be with the World Title.

The crowd cheers as Triple H looks on and soaks in all of what HBK has said

HBK: If you two can't handle that, then I have nothing left to say. At Unforgiven, you will get the very best that D-Generation X has to offer. And when this story comes to a conclusion, it will be with DX reigning supreme still as the UWF Tag Team Champions!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for a response

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Edge raises his mic to address the crowd as boos immediately fill the arena.

The Rated R Slammy Award Winner Edge:

Hey everyone. Did you hear that? He said that he and Triple H are going to retain the titles at Unforgiven so we might as well leave now. Let’s just go home.

Edge starts to walk towards the ropes but stops.

Seriously… I think your old age is messing with your head you idiot. Who the hell is trying to sound cool? Cause he dropped an “f” bomb? Oh yeah… he trying to sound real cool just like you are trying to sound real cool with your overused sex jokes right? How Trish is such a hussy. Such a slut right? Yeah so real cool story there bro. What else you want to say about Trish that you haven’t said already? What else you want to say about Nattie that you haven’t said already? Please… tell me what else it is you want to say about our managers and us being freaks that you haven’t said already. BY ALL MEANS just entertain us with your cool edge talk. Because we just never seem to tire of hearing you make the exact same sex jokes each and every single damn time that you face one of us. You want to talk about us saying the same damn thing over and over and yet you seem to forget how often you say the same thing that it feels like a damn broken record. Or would it be 8-Track for you? You remember those things don’t you right?

But Shawn… please… shut up for a while. Just shut up and listen because if you actually paid attention nobody is talking about you needing that guy over there to help you beat Bret. Or even when you fought Sid. I mean really are you so damn stupid that you think Kidd meant that you needed Triple H all your career? My goodness we know you didn’t need him then. He actually needed you. We are talking about now you dumbass. How NOW you need him so much more than ever because without him you right NOW wouldn’t be world champion. You right NOW wouldn’t be a tag team champion. You right NOW wouldn’t be anywhere near any piece of gold. But instead you’d be in some retirement home or doing some dumb looking hunting show on ESPN or something. So yeah… goodness… should just slap the damn taste right out of you and smack some common sense into that pea sized brain of yours.

Edge seems obviously frustrated as the fans still have not let up and continue to boo.

Now understand… Kidd wasn’t the least bit upset with what you or your friend over there had to say despite what you think. The only thing we’re sick and tired of is the utter bullshit that you of all people spew from your mouth. Hunter… well I own him so he doesn’t really matter but you… you seem to think that you are just so good when you haven’t proven yourself to me at all. So understand your talk about the last dozen years… you’ve done nothing where I’ve been winning WWE titles, UCW titles, and even UWF titles. There has been no lack of success on my part. Not one little bit. And you say that we? That I don’t want the brass ring? That I don’t strive to succeed? That I look to blame you? The only thing I blame you for is the future aneurism that I’m going to suffer having to listen to you talk straight out of your ass.

So if you think correcting your so called “facts” make me look weak… then man you are really… well I dunno how many times I can say it but you are one of the dumbest champions that the UWF has ever had the misfortune of ever having to suffer through. But do tell me… when have you ever kept me down? When have you ever held me down? If anything I’ve ALWAYS been ahead of you. I’ve ALWAYS succeeded where you’ve failed. Because if you really want to compare what I’ve done to what you’ve done here in UWF… you’ve won a tag belt… I did that already, you won a world title… I did that already, I also won a European championship and a Money in the Bank ladder match. So if anything… I’d say I’ve had the much more successful career here than you but ah well.

What you need to do is look in the mirror and ask yourself… if Trippy over there wasn’t COO and running Raw like he is… would you even still be champion now? Cause I can tell you right now… you’d be a curtain jerker jobbing to that gay Dolph Ziggler or something. Maybe you and Seeth Rollins would be running away with Jimmy Jacobs talking about your paradoxyisms or whatever the hell he talks about.

So you want the hard truth… there it is. You are nothing without him. Whereas myself… I’m a success regardless who I’m with. Kidd? He is a success regardless whoever he is teamed with. Triple H? Success. You? You are the weak link that needs all the help you can get to get around and this time… you are facing off against two men that have grown tired of your stale act and are looking to dethrone you and strip you of your tag title and watch you flounder into oblivion as you will eventually lose that world title and fade into nothing.

Edge is feeling that momentum again.

D-Generation X ran its course back in the 90s and every decade you two try to relive the glory days. Every decade you try to come back Shawn Michaels and stake claim to something that you think you can still do better than anyone and the fact is… the game has passed you on. We’ve evolved whereas you’re still stuck in the 90s thinking that you are still cool, thinking you are still relevant. And what you and your boy there Hunter are about to realize is that there is a new regime in town. This isn’t one that I was forced to be in like Team Ryder which we were still successful. This time I’m with someone that I want to tag team with. This time this is pretty much a hand picked tag team partner and thinks about this for a second…

If I can be forced to tag with Cena and win, if I can be forced to tag with two guys I can’t even remember right now and beat The Kliq… then who in the hell is going to stop me when I tag with someone I want to tag with? Because our goal is very simple. It isn’t about the gold and as selfish as we are… we are doing this for the UWF as a whole because you two need to be shown that you two just aren’t at the top anymore. You two aren’t the ones that are setting the standard. The standard has always been set by me because I’m never content just being a champion like you are. I only have one goal and that is to be the very best in this industry. My partner Kidd… his goal is the same to be the absolute best in this business and when you have two guys that have that kind of drive and you team them together you better believe that there will be nobody that can stop them. Nobody that can slow them down. Nobody that is going to keep them down. And so far… we’ve had our ups and downs but now that we are definitely on the same page with a very common goal and enemy in you two… rest assured that at Unforgiven… D-Genearation X… DIES!

Edge lowers his mic with an emotionless stare at his opposition.