UWF Smackdown: Edge vs. Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The crowd is a buzz as they await the entrance of the next superstar and then they hear…

The fans get up to their feet and begin to boo as Natalya steps out from the back.

She makes her way to the ring and pulls a mic from her pocket and begins to relay her message to the crowd.

Natalya:

Hello all of you. It seems to be a thought that everyone believes that Team Canada is in disarray because of One Percent but understand that was nothing more than a mere hiccup. It was simply a miscalculation on our part being our first time teaming up with each other against a couple of idiots that have teamed up for over a year. And I’m sure most… well most of you aren’t that bright anyways so I’ll feed you this knowledge. You can’t beat stupid so One Percent just got lucky that time. Next time we would be sure to take them and their little puppets apart. But for now it is time for us to divide and conquer.

And I know that all of you are asking yourself what does Natalya mean by that so I’ll be more than happy to inform all of you of this knowledge. What that means is while Tyson gets to take apart the world champion and hardcore champion Edge gets to take apart the newly debuting Brock Lesnar. And in case none of you were paying attention I did not accompany Tyson to his match this week because we are showing just how unified as a team we are that we can do anything together so without further or do… allow me to introduce the man that I will be accompanying to the ring. He is a former UWF Champion, European Champion, Tag team champion, and Money in the Bank winner. He is the Rated R Superstar… the very talented Edge.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He makes his way down to the ring and walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Making sure he doesn’t mess up his suit he addresses the masses.

Rated R Superstar Edge:

Thanks for the introduction Nattie and thank you fans for showing just how much you cannot stand success.

The fans boo even louder now as Edge smiles and begins to speak again.

Rated R Superstar Edge:

Now this match is definitely divide and conquer because we as a team are looking to completely take over Smackdown and what better way than to put a halt to the new guy Brock and the champion AJ? And I know Tyson and Trish are going to do just fine so myself and my fellow Canadian here are looking to invade and take down the beast incarnate as everyone likes to call him. But what he needs to understand though is that being a mere beast will not get you to the top. Instead you need to have the brains and the brawn. Something that Umaga has which is why he is a top tier star and this is exactly why someone like you won’t be anywhere near that Brock.

And to make matters worse you are having to deal with someone like myself. Someone that has experienced so much success that it is almost scary. So scary that I know that there are attempts to try to keep me back but there is nothing that is going to be able to halt my progress. Instead all that is going to do is motivate me to go even harder than I have before and be sure that when all is said and done I go out on top and everyone will recognize me as the absolute best that the UWF has ever had or will ever have in its entire existence. So unfortunately for you Brock… you are going to be nothing more than a mere pebble that is going to be stepped on as I continue to press forward.

But I do urge you though that if you think that you have what it takes, if you believe so strongly that you have the mental capacity to deal with the likes of myself and Natalya then by all means come on down. But if you were a wise man than I know you would make the right decision and just keep your happy self back there and play tic tac toe with yourself or whatever you meatheads do. Anything else you like to say?

Before Natalya has a chance to say anything she is cut off by…

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
The UWF Faithful are settling down after hearing Edge speak as..

The crowd rises to their feet and cheers as Jeff Jarrett appears alone while holding onto his guitar and a microphone. Jarrett walks down the ring and slaps some fans in the palms then enters the ring. He poses for the crowd some more on the ropes then steps down and glances at the duo in the ring.

Jarrett_0138.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Pardon me ma'am but I'm mighty confused here. Ain't ya usually with that other Canadian? Y'know, the one with the ego and the bad haircut, the one that can't shut up to save his life? Oh wait my bad missy, I forgot that describes the both of the male Canadians to a 'T'! What I meant to say was that usually you're hanging out with the guy that talk's a lot of crap but never does anything. I mean how many title shots has that boy had, and yet he still crawls into the bed with ya empty handed? Not the kind of man I would date, maybe it's time for your pretty little face to move on and find somebody that can actually earn a decent paycheque once in a while, huh? Nah I'm only screwin' with ya, I'm pretty sure you're the kind of girl that dates losers anyhow. And what a conicidence; you're standing beside one!

Jeff Jarrett mocks his surprisement as he points both fingers to Edge. Jarrett then chuckles himself and turns his attention to Edge.

Jeff Jarrett: Look slapnuts, I don't know what kind of crap yer pullin' by trading one dumb bimbo for another, but I'm keeping my eye on you boy. Actually scratch that Edge, I'll be laughing as Brock Lesnar will break you into two and show to those idiots that managed to beat your ass last week that Brock Lesnar is not a force to be reckoned with. My client has been toyed with from the start since joining the UWF, and finally he's getting sick of it and he wants to create his own path of tyranny! Well if Lesnar was smart from the start, he would have chosen me rather then that dumbass Jim Cornette and we could've been at the top already. But that's beside the point, Edge, just like how that Lesnar's match at Unforgiven against One Percent means nothing to us. We look at them as vermin that needs to be exterminated, just like how we look at somebody like you that needs to be put in his place. You can call yourself a God or whatever all you want; but the matter of fact that only one man will be left standing on Smackdown. Wanna take a guess who that man is slapnuts? I'll give you a small hint: it's not you!

Jarrett is done joking around with Edge as his face turns serious, then eyes Edge hard.

Jeff Jarrett: Divide and Conquor Smackdown? How? That implies that you have to split up your forces and take down different pieces of Smackdown, but the truth is that you both need each other to be even remotelly successful in the UWF. Natalya, when was the last time that your husband did anything productive on his own? Don't answer that because there never was a time woman, nah instead what I learned from watching Tyson Kidd wrestle is that the guy is all bark but no bite. He can fly around and do his crazy shit all he wants, but the second he gets kicked in the face... well then it's lights out for Mr. Calgary there! And Edge, yes you were a former World Heavyweight Champion, but it strikes me odd that you wern't able to follow up on your empty promises to regain that belt back. Instead you lower yourself to Tyson Kidd's level and now... well now you're nothing but a joke. A Canadian joke Edge, I mean come on slapnuts, that's just sad to the core. So Edge, you and your Canadian friends can wrestle in your maple syrup rings while talk about you're 'success', meanwhile I'll just lay back in my nice Range Rover and spend all night thinking about what I'm going to say at your funeral. Cocky I may be boy, but unharmed after Smackdown you will not be. You wanna be successful? Well I'll make you successful for being Brock Lesnar's first victim on Smackdown.

Jeff Jarrett then look on to Natalya.

Jeff Jarrett: And you woman, you better stay the hell away from us. I know about yer dirty tricks and I won't fall for that kind of bullshit. Not with my keen sense of fuckery anyways. Why don't you make yourself useful to your husband and make him a nice hot meal. He'll need it after getting creamed by AJ Styles after his match.

The crowd goes 'ooooh' as Jeff Jarrett snickers, then awaits for Team Canada to reply back.

OOC: I'm ready for your rage Slim... and Cliqueclacks? :p