UWF Presents: The 2013 Hall of Fame Ceremony!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
wwe_hof_logo_display_display_image.png

The cameras pan throughout the jam packed sold out ballroom where the Hall of Fame Ceremony will be taking place. Every member of the UWF roster and several members of the UWF Universe sit and wait for tonight's events.

2011-04-02_19-49-54_454_1280x722.jpg

The camera soon cuts to a close up of the main stage where we are greeted by our master of ceremonies, Mister Matt Striker!

ecuDh.jpg

Matt Striker: Good evening. I am Matt Striker and tonight we are here to pay tribute to some of this company's illustrious members. Tonight we are here to induct five very deserving people into the first ever UWF Hall of Fame Class.

The audience applauses in traditional proper manner.

Striker: Mae West once said "Everything's in the mind. That's where it all starts. Knowing what you want is the first step towards getting it." And these five individuals always knew what they wanted. They wanted to be remembered as the best. Each can make a claim as to such, but tonight is not the time for debate. Tonight is the time for celebration and honor. And we will begin our festivities with our first inductor. You may know this man as the former General Manager of Smackdown. He is also a close personal friend of our first inductee. Ladies and Gentlemen, Grimlock.

desmondwolfexplosion.png

Where the hell do I start with an induction speech!? Well firstly, I would like to apologize to SBS for not being Arnie but I am the Batman but this isn’t about me, well it’s about my lover, possibly one of the best friends I’ve developed over the years and generally someone I enjoy chatting too on a regular basis, SuperBrawlSaturday, aka Michael.
Michael is one of those legitimate nice guys, never an asshole, always shy of confrontation but one of the funniest people to be around, so the entire opposite of me, most likely why we get on like a house on fire. Whatever we’re talking about, it’s always a laugh, whether it’s having a laugh trying to impersonate wrestlers, comic characters or each other, he always wrapped in stitches and there’s always constant, the man’s creative ability is through the roof. Whether it’s wrestling, crazy comic plots or other creative projects, he is creative and talented, he understands what it takes to tell a story without plot holes.

Anyways, I’m going off track and this speech is going to be terrible, so bear with me if this is very back and forth, I wanna talk about the man who is Michael and his gimmick, SBS! So, here’s a little story of how I met my bromance, it was July and UCW Extreme Rules had gone up, I pretty much saved the Pay-Per-View and Raw was due up the same day, with Jay doing something and LK recovering from a car crash, SBS had came in and was writing Sting/Rock and the match was pretty good for a night after the PPV Raw and I told him that and we started disgusting the Last Man Standing match and he was already on my ass on how to be an amazing writer. Throughout the next year, me and SBS worked on opposite shows but always maintained a lot of discussion and he helped me tremendously and we needed writing the UCW Royal Rumble match together after he was rushed to hospital, that went up then bad management of the forum killed UCW.

Fast forward to December, me and Michael got back in touch and began talking about other projects and comic books, and time went by, we worked on various projects then Cwalker took over UWF and the place picked up and became a quality fed, like I’d imagine it would have been if SBS was in charge properly first time round. So the fed was picking up with activity and turned to SBS and said “Hey Mike, wanna see if we can get the second brand? Smackdown and WHC, what’cha say!” and he said yes, because those who didn’t know, World Heavyweight Championship is Michael’s bastard son and Smackdown is his lovely daughter.

Me and SBS worked till November, we both was struggling and burnt out after a busy summer and a chaotic autumn but in February we promised ourselves we would come back and help out UWF – that didn’t pan out as planned, so we thought it’d be genius to start up our fed for a month to get back into writing shape… Worst mistake ever but it at least kick started Michael’s passion for this fed and it’s proved to have paid off because he’s here in this Hall of Fame and I haven’t heard the end of it, I haven’t heard the end of his booking for Mania.
If it wasn’t for Cwalker, there wouldn’t be a fed here right now and if it wasn’t for Michael, there wouldn’t be a Wrestlemania this weekend. Cwalker is brain and the vessel of UWF and Michael is the heart and soul, if it wasn’t for these two, the fed won’t be here and Michael’s hard work these past few weeks helping out Cwalker, where would the fed be now?

Basically, what I’m saying, everyone here owes SBS a lot… and it is a huge privilege to induct him and see him get his thank you.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME SUPERBRAWLSATURDAY TO THE FIRST EVER UWF HALL OF FAME!

WWE-Hall-of-Fame-Logo-300x160.jpg
220px-Orton_Royal_Rumble_2009.jpg

Thank you so much Tom… I think… But all jokes aside I couldn’t think of anyone else better who could induct me. You and I have been inseparable since the day we met and I wouldn’t be here without you. And let’s be honest not even a ban can keep us from working together! Haha!

But onto the reason why I’m here. You’ll have to excuse me for this speech. I’ve just written the World Championship match for tomorrow’s Mania and am a little creatively drained so please bear with me. I’d like to start by taking the time to thank everyone who voted for me and gave me the opportunity to be here tonight and inducted in a legendary Hall of Fame class. Every single member not only deserves it, but has made this fed what it is today. And having been here since day one when Itch created this place I can’t help but feel like this place is my child and if not my child this place is certainly a big part of me and my life. I love doing this, I’ve loved writing such iconic matches as Bryan/Ambrose, King of the Mountain, and the other what feels like hundreds of matches. And its all thanks to each and every one of you who has tt’ed and made this fed fun and always interesting for me. But there are a handful of men who have really made this place mean so much to me and I’ll take the time to thank them now properly.

Cwalker: Man I feel like throughout the history of UWF its been either you or I on top of the Fed and now with you retiring, such a bittersweet moment, it will most likely be me on top again. And let me just say you leave this Fed in the best of hands. I know you and I haven’t agreed on much and I said a lot of my feelings in your induction speech, but over the years you have truly become one of my best friends on the internet and without you I know for a fact I wouldn’t still be able to write for UWF, I wouldn’t be able to be in this position, or do any of the stuff I’ve done in the past year that has been so fun without you. Thank you for standing by me, watching my back, and being the one guy I can turn to and not have to worry about you not showing up because you are always there! You may be “retiring” but never say never and you will be welcomed back with open arms anytime. And I will cherish my friendship with you the rest of my life.

Wrestling With Shadows: I’ve only known you for like 3 or 4 weeks maybe, but what little I’ve interacted with you I can tell you are destined for big things. Thank you for sitting on skype with me and Tom this past few nights as I’ve wrapped my head around Wrestlemania again and again trying to figure out who to win and where to go from here. Wrestlemania would not be going up without you, your matches are improving every week and I look forward to starting this new era with you as my right hand man to make Smackdown and Raw even better than before.

RawisRey: Rey as I’ve said you are my General. Anytime I need anything show wise, weather a promo, graphics, or an insane idea I’ve come up with only you can pull off, I thank you so much. You sir are one of, if not the most humble guys I’ve ever met, but you are a legend weather you like it or not. If Cwalker and I are the father and mother respectively you sir are the wise old grandfather. Without your Rhodes or your Sandow every week sometimes I’d wonder if there would even be any promos on any shows. Seriously man, to be going into the same Hall with you is without a doubt a big honor and I will always love your sage advice for the very fact that it makes me laugh everytime.

Sam: Thank you good sir for my World Title run which will most likely be my last title reign in E-Feds. I never expected to win anything as I’ve never gotten a World Title reign past the 21 day mark, and to represent your show for 80+ days was an honor. You and I are going to be running this place from this moment out and I know with you at my back we will take this Fed to new heights. I’d like to thank you for continuing to support me Sammeh and here’s to your inevitable induction into the 2014 Hall of Fame you drunk Scot!

Tom, EOR, Grimlock: Tom, I don’t know if you’ll read this so I’ll send it to you on Skype but I feel like not mentioning you in my speech would be an insult not just to you but to our friendship. You are hands down my best friend. We talk everyday for hours on end about everything from comics, to UWF, to women, and everything inbetween. Without you I never would have returned to head Smackdown, without you I never would have returned a month or two ago. So basically what I’m trying to say is that without you this induction wouldn’t be possible at all, so Tom here is to you. I know you are here with me in spirit tonight and I thank you my friend for everything you’ve done and continue to do for me. Hopefully we can get you unbanned so you can join me in this brave new frontier that will be UWF post Wrestlemania, besides Cwalker there is no one else I trust more to watch my back than you. I wish I could be sharing this night with you, but hey there is always next year. I love you man.

I don’t want to take up anymore time. I’ve taken up more than enough already. To those I didn’t mention, Bumout (I loved building you into the World Champion you’ve become) Dresdon (a legend plain and simple nuff said) and everyone who followed me on Smackdown and voted me into the Hall this last shot is for you. As I say in my professional life. May God be with you and bless you all regardless if you believe in him or not, because having known all of you I have been made a better person. Good Night all and God Bless!

Striker: It is quite an honor to have SuperBrawlSaturday as the first member of the UWF Hall of Fame. We move right along to our next inductor. This man is no stranger to Championships. He has held a major title everywhere he has been and UWF is no exception. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, the man, the myth, the legend, Slim!

emine.jpg

Slim: Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and girls, children of all ages. Well… not sure there are any ladies in here heh. So Homies… FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! It is time for the induction of all inductions. The induction of the superstar of all superstars. What? The best of the best. What? Your awesome UWF world champion. Mannn you all know who I talking about. The one and only Chris Dresden. And I must say I was hoping that someone would ask me. But I was really hoping that he would ask me so when he did I was like… YES. It is definitely an honor. It is cause I do respect this guy.

I watched him in UCW and I was like… this guy has some talent. I saw his Austin and I was like… wow this guy is too good. This guy is real real good. All I knew is that I wanted to challenge his Austin. I knew I wanted it and I wasn’t sure how it was going to happen and then the whole retirement thing happened and I was pretty much asked who I wanted the match with. I was given a blank check that I could write any name on for my final match as an active member of the UCW roster and I said… I want Dresden’s Austin. I want that match. And I was granted my wish. I wanted that match cause I knew the guy would bring it. I knew he would bring it hard. I knew he wouldn’t back down from the challenge. I mean I was one of the last greats walking away. Like the Hall of Fame was around me, Mania was around me. And he didn’t bat an eye. He brought it like only he could. I wanted that final challenge and I was not disappointed at all. If I would have lost I would have been more than fine with that. I wanted my last match to be completely and utterly fun and that was so much fun I was ready to go another match with him but… I knew that my time was up in UCW. At least in an active role. But I have to say I was glad that I picked him.

And then we scroll over to UWF and I’m looking at it here and there while doing ACW and he is running head over heels over everyone. Stomping mudholes and walking them dry like its nobody business. I said I would be done with trash talking but… I had to come back after that so yes… for everyone that loses to me… thank him. I felt that motivation from him. The guy is influential. He has something about him that just wants you to try to perform. And not only that but you want to be able to outdo him. He’ll push you and so you want to try to push yourself further and in turn push him and it is an endless cycle with people getting better and better. But he is that one that looks to start and get things going. He is the one that looks to get people motivated. Get people pumped. That measuring stick for others to try to strive for. That… is the definition of a true champion. A true fedder. A true hall of famer. Everything he tried at… he put everything into. The Dresden Dose was something that we all always looked forward to cause we knew it was going to be something good. Always was.

I was content being on Smackdown with Edge but he said… come to NxT after he saw my trial TT… I was like okay. Have not been disappointed. I’d go anywhere with this guy. Just to work alongside him is the goods. He has a mind for this. A true mind for this. Both character wise and booking wise. He knows exactly what to do, how to do it, and the best way to present it. He was a master at it back then and he only has gotten better and better over time. I mean really… what all can you say about this man that hasn’t been said? The guy is a true stand up kinda guy. He fulfills his commitments. If he says something is going to be done… it will be done. He is one that you know you can always count on no matter what. Truly a dependable guy and a model for future people to aim for.

It is a privilege, it is an honor, and it is with great respect that I get to do this. I present to you… the man, the myth, the legend, the icon, the hall of famer, the one and only… Chris Dresden.

600395_121587824645595_1450199375_n.jpg

stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg

Chris Dresden: Before I get into my speech, I would like to give a shout-out to our soon to be departed UWF owner, Raw and Smackdown head writer, and friend Cwalker. Thank you for every match you've written, every show you've put together, every sleepless night, every headache, thank you for everything you've put into UWF since becoming a part of it. Thank you for putting up with me when I made things difficult on you, and thank you for being my friend all this time. Looking back on what you did in UCW and coupling that with what you've done for UWF, man, you've had quite the career and dare I say you're the star of this night and the most deserving inductee.
It was three years and three months ago that all of this began, it's hard to believe that it's already been that long and time has flown by that quickly but it has in fact been that long, time in fact has flown by that quickly and while it's a difficult reality to come to terms with, it is reality and I make my peace with it here tonight. I consider myself to be a man that has words come to him quite easily most of the time, but in this case words are a very difficult thing for me to find, because I don't want to leave anything unsaid and I wish for my words to be constructed in a satisfying manner and in the form that best displays my sincerity and my gratitude.

I am at a loss for words because of what a massive endorsement all of this is, not only being inducted into the UWF Hall of Fame, not only being inducted as part of the very first class in the UWF Hall of Fame, but being inducted by an e-fedding legend like Slim and having him speak of me in such high and respectful regard during his speech. But as humbling and unbelievable as this all is and as difficult as finding the right words is proving to be, you guys deserve a Hall of Fame speech befitting an induction like the Dres's, so here goes my best shot.

Getting into e-fedding for me was something that was a no-brainer, because I've always had a passion for creative writing and I've had a passion for professional wrestling for close to the same amount of time so a chance to combine the two passions into one hobby was something I leapt at wholeheartedly. Trash talking and writing promos was always a lot of fun, especially since I was portraying my favorite wrestler in Stone Cold and each and every time I loved the challenge of not only coming up with something, but coming up with something that was creative and entertaining and, on top of that, something that was a consistent train of thought, something that possessed a theme and always lead somewhere, something that I was pleased with but also something that would captivate everyone that read it from the people booking and writing the shows to my peers to my opponents, every time I wrote something I wanted to make sure the time spent writing it was worth it.

When I moved on from playing other characters besides Stone Cold, it was a bit of a nerve-wracking experience because there's always that lingering fear that you're going to crash and burn when you take on a new character, but it proved to be an exercise in diversity and Mankind/Cactus Jack, Sting/Joker Sting, Eddie Guerrero, Kane, and Triple H have all proven to be characters that are just as fun to play as Stone Cold. I've tried to make my tenure about taking risks; playing Eddie Guerrero as vengeful and psychotically bitter as though his real life death were a hoax was a risk, turning Stone Cold heel was a risk, turning Sting heel and portraying him as though he was someone younger underneath the face paint taking the place of the older Sting in his death was a risk, the Purveyors of Poison faction was a risk, but I've enjoyed taking each one of those risks.

UWF has taken me to places I didn't foresee myself ever being taken to during my time in e-fedding. It brought me to main event status, it brought me the top championship on Raw and the longest reign ever, and it also brought me back to booking and match writing, and honestly it has all enhanced my perspective on things and caused my appreciation and my love of this fed to grow. I have seen what a creative force Cwalker is and what a mind he has for creative writing as well as booking and I have seen what all of you are capable of, new fedders and experienced fedders alike. For example, the old title of WWF's Monday night program rang true for my tenure on Tuesday nights in UWF, Raw was war. I went to war with Aniking's Christian, I went to war with Rey's Cody Rhodes, I went to war with Lewb's Barrett, I went to war with Chriss' Austin Aries, it was a great time that brought me a lot of inspiring trash talking sessions that lead Cwalker to write some great matches.

When I stepped over to the NXT side of things to help Sam, that was when I really saw the potential of everyone. The example that comes to mind is Captain's trio of Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman, and Maxine. Before I wrote anything for NXT, I remember saying on Chillin' with Chase that I didn't find them hilarious and didn't understand the point of them. Needless to say I was very wrong and I realize what an entertaining group they are and quite honestly, they're my favorite characters to write things for. What was meant to be a boastful comment in a trash talk turned into their tag team name, which lead to me coming up with the Dragonball Z stuff, and because Slim liked all that so much he insulted the group as The Rock, which is what lead to the Batman stuff. I have seen Captain do great things with these guys, I have seen Chriss shine as Austin Aries, I have seen Aniking bring it as Taz, I have seen Shawn stand out as Punk, everyone that's part of NXT does consistently great work and I'm proud of the roster that Sam and I have. Yeah there's some no-shows here and there and unfortunately we've lost some great talent, but thankfully the show goes on.

For every opponent I've had over the years, for every tag team partner I've had over the years, for everyone that's booked for me or booked with me, for every one of you that's read a Chris Dresden promo and a Chris Dresden TT and a Chris Dresden show, for all of you that have commented on all of the above over the years and have always been so supportive and encouraging, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being the community of users that you've been and making this more than a hobby, for making every high and low worth it, thank you. And for however much longer I have in UWF, I intend to make it memorable and something worth beholding. Congrats to all of the other inductees, thank you to all of the inductors, I'll see you at Mania!

85808144-1362654.jpg

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait just a damn minute, kid. You honestly think yer gonna come onto this Hall of Fame stage. (What?) Stand at that podium. (What?) Give yer little speech. (What?) Say yer thank yous. (What?) Give yer shout-outs. (What?) Drop a few names. (What?) Plug the pay-per-view. (What?) And then leave without havin' the "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin, the sumbitch that brought you to the dance and kept you there, as some part of it? Eh-eh! Not on my watch!

Dude, come on, are you seriously going to be this way? It's not like I don't play you anymore, you're the General Manager of NXT for crying out loud.

For crying out loud. It's funny that you'd say that cuz while you were standin' up there gettin' all emotional in yer damn speech, that's what I thought you were gonna do! The mushier you got, the sicker I got, and quite frankly that's why I cut ya off so I wouldn't throw up on this nice suit I went out and bought for this occasion. In all seriousness folks, it has been a hell of a ride, Stone Cold's been from Smackdown ta' iMPACT, from You See Dubya ta' You Dubya Eff, from the Legends Champion to the Tee In Aye Champion to the longest reigning You Dubya Eff Champion. I been a lotta' places, stomped a lotta' mudholes an' walked 'em dry, and I enjoyed every solitary second of it, even when I was gettin' my ass kicked all over Smackdown by Batista and the Big Show. (What?) Even when I was gettin' my ass kicked all over iMPACT by Desmond Wolfe and the rest of Eric Bischoff's New Regime. (What?) When I was fightin' Ken Anderson for control of You See Dubya with my damn job on the line, that was fun. (What?) When I was stickin' life an' limb out in every match from Monster's Ball ta' Hell in a Cell, that was fun. (What?) I think you get the picture.

Stone Cold looks around this place and he sees asses he's kicked before in Christian and Cody Rhodes, Austin Aries and Rhino, hell even John Cena and Alberto Del Rio and ya know what, good for them, I'm glad they've managed ta' maintain some semblance a' success for themselves. I mean hell, four of 'em got title shots, one of 'em has the honor of bein' D'Angelo Dinero's last opponent, and Aries...well, at least he doesn't smell like milk anymore. But ya know what, Stone Cold sees a lot a' fresh blood too, asses he hasn't kicked before like Razor Ramon and Bray Wyatt, Damien Sandow and Christopher Daniels, hell I wouldn't mind a shot at Dean Ambrose, but maybe Stone Cold's gettin' a little ahead of himself here, must be the beer talkin'. Anyhoo, it's been one hell of a run an' Stone Cold wants ta' thank everyone that's been a part of it, I'm very grateful and you'll always hold a special place in my heart. Except you Punk, you can kiss my Texas ass. And that's the bottom line...

eddie.jpg

I don't think so, holmes. You think you're the only vato that's had any kind of success over the past three years? Why don't you quit stroking your ego, Steve and get the hell out of my way.

Now hold on just a second, ya meely mouth bastard, Stone Cold's not sayin' any a' that stuff so why don't you quit tryna' put words in my mouth before I put my foot in yer ass. If you wanna turn ta' say somethin', then say it.

You kicking my ass, that's funny, holmes. A little advice to you, ese', don't start drinking a bottle you can't finish. I don't know if you know this since you seem to be a canned beer guy, but where I'm from we bottle it vato, and when you get to the bottom there's a little surprise. There's a reason they tell you not to eat the worm, ese', it'll mess you up. So remember that next time you want to talk trash to me, I'll mess you up.

That's quite possibly the worst analogy I've ever heard, it's no wonder yer run in the You Dubya Eff was a damn flop.

You would bring that up, holmes, I hope CM Punk kicks your bald head into the merchandise stand on Sunday. There's a reason that I didn't stick around in UWF, ese', because I don't have anything to prove to anyone around here. I was the Global Champion, I was a member of the Four Horsemen, I beat D'Angelo Dinero, and I destroyed Rey Mysterio in the physical and emotional and mental senses, ALL accomplishments you can't say you ever experienced because the "Pope" beat your redneck ass every time you shared a ring and both the Four Horsemen and the Global Championship possess too much prestige for anyone to jeopardize you pissing on its heritage. You know good and well I could come back tomorrow if I wanted to and bring the competition to its knees!

tripleh3_display_image.jpg

Tell me something, Eddie, how many pills does someone have to ingest to believe something that farfetched? You aren't coming back to UWF and that's because no one misses you. Why would they when they have the "Game" Triple H? If you aren't going to say any kind of thanks to the people that supported you and paid to see you wrestle and paid to hear you run your mouth, then quit wasting everyone's time and make way for someone else.

Like who, you? You haven't been here long enough to accomplish anything to be thankful for!

578829_146488038822240_1913912462_n.jpg

No, but I have, so if you wouldn't mind I only have a thirty minute recess that I'm allowed out of the asylum and I used fifteen of those minutes driving here. I remember when I first arrived in CWA, looking back I can't think of a better way I would've wanted to resume my professional wrestling career, that place was home from day one. For starters, I couldn't hear the voices in my head anymore because they were being drowned out by the voices of the people I was performing for, so for starters thank you for that because they like to argue and while I enjoy confrontation I'm not willing to give myself a Mandible Claw to stop them. Or am I? I suppose that's a matter of opinion. Thank you also for willing me to wanting to succeed and do better for myself, your support and belief in me lead me to a victory outside of my element in an Ultimate X match, it lead me to cashing in my guaranteed title shot and winning the Heavyweight Championship of the CWA, a belt that I would win a total of three times. Unlike Austin and Eddie, I can't comment on UWF because I've never competed for the company. Many of you seem to be enjoying it, so it's certainly a career option, but for now I'm going to let my legacy be the memories we share of my CWA tenure and say thank you from the bottom of my barbed wire covered heart. Have A Nice Day!

CactusJack002.jpg

I understand that at Wrestlemania there are going to be matches contested under grueling conditions such as No Holds Barred and Last Man Standing but as grueling as those conditions are to compete under, as brutal as those matches are going to be, and as shining a spectacle as Wrestlemania is and will be, it just doesn't get more hardcore than Cactus Jack! I remember falling, not from a ladder but with a ladder as it tipped over and almost cracked open the heads of myself and Hayabusa as we went to war over the CWA title. If the Ladder match Kane and Seth Rollins are going to have against Bateman and Curtis is anywhere near that brutal, you guys and girls are in for a treat, and also a reason to call an ambulance, but a treat nonetheless! Thanks for the memories, I'll never forget them, mainly because the scars won't let me. Bang Bang!

kane_crop_exact.jpg

People remember CWF with a scowl on their face and a disgust in their hearts, but I remember the tenure of that company as being a very pleasant moment in my life, because it was a time that I was able to approach some of the most respected names in professional wrestling and leave a degree of burn that despite continued cleansing of their bodies and application of ointments designed to treat the skin conditions, will never be erased from their souls. It was the havoc I wreaked there that brought me to the UWF when the opportunity presented itself, it was why I desired to return to being the wrecking machine I used to be, because while you soft humans treasure a loving look from your significant other or a smile from your child, the look I love most is the look of terror, the glimmer in someone's eyes that tells me I am nothing but a monster. I thank you only for allowing me to experience that again and again, and I thank you in advance for Wrestlemania, because it is then that I will get the most satisfying version of that look.

284058_10151142607996026_223873280_n.jpg

Normally I would think a crowd like this would be hard to follow, but I kind of view it as though this series of speeches is like starting at the bottom of the stem of a thorny rose. You've beheld thorn after thorn and now you are to the flower itself. Okay so maybe I got that one from Eddie's book of analogies but what do you want from me, I'm trying to let this hold my attention when all I'm living and breathing and thinking and focusing on is my NXT World Championship match at Wrestlemania. But I am grateful because you and I have had many memories, in the UCW and the UWA, the GZW and here in the UWF. Thank you for letting the Stinger be the Stinger and entertaining you over the years. Win or lose, I always had fun and I've tried my best to keep a smile on my face, regardless of what the circumstances at hand were, whether it was, well, coming to grips with the fact that I was part of unknown companies like UWA and GZW or getting beaten down on a weekly basis by The Cabinet. It doesn't really feel appropriate for guys like myself and Kane and Stone Cold to speak as though our careers are over, because I feel the best is yet to come in at least two of those scenarios. And for me it starts this Sunday, which I'm going to return to preparing for. Drive safe, tip your waiters.

So yeah, all that happened, and you have only yourselves to blame. I guess the only thing left to say now is I'm not a doctor but I play one on the internet, and this was my prescription for your Wrestlemania week needs, the Dresden Speech!

Striker: It's is truly great to see someone the caliber of Chris Dresden receive an accolade that he deserves so much. With that being said, we have still have three more inductions left. Our next inductor is a former World Champion. This man has been a success at every level of this profession and I can honestly say that it won't be too long before he is on this stage getting inducted himself. Please give a round of applause for Blizzard.

eDR3aWtuMTI=_o_john-cena-hall-of-fame-2008.jpg

Man, I don't know where to start. Well, first of all, this is the first time I've ever done anything like this, so excuse me if it's horrible in any way, haha. But, I'm not here to talk about that, because there's something so much more important to talk about. Thanks to everyone who voted, my buddy CaptainxBumout is being inducted into the UWF Hall of Fame of 2013! I'm honored to have the privilege of inducting my good friend Bumout in the Hall of Fame. I respect you a lot, bro. You've done a lot in this fed, and I'm sure it's only gonna continue. You sir are a workhorse! It's scary, really. I don't remember you disappointing anyone. You always show up, and you always submit in promos, plus you're on two brands as Dean Ambrose, and the Modern Day Double Dragons, Johnny Curtis, and BATE MAN. and if there's any a time you haven't done any of those things, their has to have been a good reason, but I don't think you have. Let's have ourselves a history lesson. You first joined UWF's (well, I would say) sole parent, UCW, right before it closed its doors I believe. Then we all crossed over to UWF over on it's own board, and you quickly made a impact. You became Hardcore Champion, the longest reigning to be exact at 112 days. Very impressive! You eventually lost it to Daniel Bryan, but the feud wasn't over from there. You and Hoov killed it to become the next World Heavyweight Champion, and you came out the winner only to lose it 5 days after, which I will ALWAYS crack on you for, haha. The lustrous career doesn't stop from there, as you're in the midst of the longest World Heavyweight Championship reign in this fed's history. Another impressive feat, and it's increasing day by day. I've had the privilege of tag teaming with you as well, a team no one would ever think would form, Dean Ambrose and John Cena. We eventually won the Tag Titles, defeating the great Y.E.S. The whole Tag Team experience was fun, and I'm glad I got to share it with you. Such a great accomplishments list, and I'm sure it'll only continue from here on out.

Today's April 13th, tomorrow's April 14th and most importantly it's your birthday. Enjoy your birthday present, and your birthday overall. Ladies and Gentlemen, the next inductee in the Hall of Fame Class of 2013, the one and only CaptainxBumout!

1355737167_3107_full.jpeg

I hope you all excuse me if this turns into a rambling mess or if this is way too short because I've never done one of these before. I've never seen what a E-Fed Hall Of Fame speech looks like or even a WWE one because I've never watched those things. But first things first, I do want to thank my inductor, Blizzard. I had a hard time trying to figure out who would induct me. My initial thought was the people who are getting inducted tonight but I wasn't sure if that was allowed but then again I didn't even ask. I thought Sam at first for being the first person I ever really feuded with. I thought Hoov for giving me arguably our greatest feuds. Despite our paths never really crossing, I thought Aniking because I respect the hell out of him for always being honest about his displeasure over something and not sounding like a dick or whining. Not a lot of people can do that balancing act. Ultimatley I went with Blizzard because I remember him being totally on board with my Ambrose before I really did anything with him. He's had faith in me and while our tag team was thrown together, I had a great time teaming with him as well as this slowly boiled feud between us. And if I had to lose my World Heavyweight Championship to someone on my birthday it would be Blizzard haha.

I don't know how these things typically go but taking a note from the Oscars I assume more thanks are in order. I want to thank all of you who voted for me and especially those of you who didn't. Orginally only four people were supossed to go in so only four votes per person could be cast. I'd hope that the only votes I got were from the other four inductees because they definitley deserve this over me. But to those who didn't choose me, I still thank you for putting me in with an excellent class full of E-Fed legends. RawisRey is a GFX master and a phenomenal trashtalker. He really carries himself as a champion and certainly deserves every recognition he ever receives. Texas represent! Chris Dresdon is a great trash talker in his own right. Longest reigning champion in UWF history. Watch out though, Ambrose is coming for ya! But I do have to thank you for what you've done for my tag team. I know you didn't care for them at first as heard on Chillin with Chase but I'm glad to see you came around and have had just as much fun writing my matches as I have trash talking with them. We're gonna need a Wrestlemania edition Dose! Also SBS is in here with us. I owe a lot of my short E-Fed career to SBS. For some reason, he decided to put faith in both myself and Hoov and gave us the opportunity to become Smackdown's first World Heavyweight Champion. Ever since then he's continued to do good by me. He along with EOR brought us Smackdown and with it a slew of second characters to make up a big roster.

But of course none of my career could have been made without CWalker. Here's a little backstory about my E-Fed career thus far. My first E-Fed was a thing called NCW. A couple of people who were in that fed have been involved here as well but I was there for a couple of months as CM Punk back when nobody played him in the early ECW days. I think NCW folded and I just quit E-Fedding. Cut to about three years later, for some reason I got the itch to start up again. I joined a fed more of you have heard of called UCW. I picked Ambrose and quickly won the Hardcore Championship but that fed quickly folded soon after. I thought it wasn't meant to be and was going to quit but then I got a PM from Itchweed talking about a new fed he was starting. I was reluctant at first but decided why the hell not. Once again, shortly after I won the Hardcore Championship. Now I pride myself on never no showing and most of the time sending in promos for the show, especially when not specifically being requested to. I think Itchweed saw my loyalty and fire and gave me my chances to shine. I was main eventing despite being only the Hardcore Champion but then it all came to a halt when he announced he was done and the fed was over. I knew then and there that I probably wouldn't ever E-Fed again. I didn't want to restart again. Luckily CWalker stepped in and said there wouldn't be a restart. Things would continue as the were and here we are almost a whole year later. Here I am. Being inducted into a Hall of Fame with four of the greatest people in UWF.

It's kind of funny and weird that so many things had to come together for this all to happen and yet they all did. I know people say E-Feds shouldn't be taken seriously and while I agree when it comes to the smaller things like who should win a match or a small misstep in their character, we all just want to be acknowledge for our hard work. Unlike these other guys, I've never written a match or done anything on the creative side of things. All I've done is Trash Talk. I can't image how these guys deal with the pressure week in and week out of getting things up and running. They're not being paid to do this. They do this for us. Any time any of us get angry or mad over small things just remember, the writers are taking time out of their days to do this for 20 or so people. That's amazing. And to be inducted with these guys is a huge honor. I never really considered myself to be that great of a trash talker. I do have some that I'm really proud of. I don't even remember what it was about but I vivdly remember loving I think it was my last TT for the Survivor Series Match. But other than a few instances I don't really consider myself a great trash talker. I do however think I'm great at promos. I have the most fun when it's just Ambrose left alone to his own thoughts or when Maxine, Bateman and Curtis are arguing amongst themselves. Not to mention the fact that some of you guys like them as much as I do. So if I was ever in the postion to give any advice, I'd say promos are what really help you get featured and move you up the card. If you don't like what your character is doing now, change some things up. They don't always have to be directly related to what's going on in the show. Bateman has this weird feud with The Rock and Dean Ambrose and Johnny Curtis slowly got with Maxine in my promos. If anything, make sure you have fun entertaining yourselves. That's what we're all here for. To share our intertwining stories and create an epic E-Fed.

So sorry if this thing went on a little long or something. I've never done one of these but thanks again for everything. You all deserve a pat on the back and recognition for everything you do. None of this is possible without each and every one of us. So let's keep moving forward and make UWF the best E-Fed in history.

Striker: CaptainxBumout joins the elite group of Hall of Famers. It night not be enough for a man who is a three-time World Champion. Speaking f three-time World Champions, our next inductee is just that. He is a man who has succeeded at every level in UWF and still strives to be the very best at what he does. Inducting him on this evening is a close friend of his, and a man who is also a former World Champion. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you, Chase!

AJ65.jpg

Some of you may not know this but I have known Rey for almost six years. We both started efedding at the same time, and even though I myself have fallen off my game. Rey hasn't fallen off his game. Rey is still one of the top tier trash talker in today's game, and I would go as far to say he is the best Trash Talker ever. Rey is the most creative mind I have ever seen as a writer, and Trash talker. What I love about Rey's work is how he likes to take his own spin on the characters he is using, but still keeping it true to the character in itself. It is something I feel he does the best when it comes down too it.

Whether if it was Test, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger, and the list goes on and on Rey knew how to make those characters very memorable. Test being perfection, Rhodes 6:26, the You're Welcome on Sandow he just hit the nail on the head with those little things that make you want to read a Rey TT. Even though I have known Rey for a long time we never ever went head to head in a TTing session until 2011. It took such a long time because Rey and I would be on seperate brands, or we were both on hiatus, or he was a writer so we couldn't feud. Though in 2011 Money in the Bank I faced Rey as Dolph Ziggler, and I was AJ Styles. It was for the Global Championship.

I truly had so much fun with this feud it was very well written, and done too perfection, but one thing we always know about Rey is how loyal he is. He is someone that is very loyal to you as a friend, and is someone you can always count on. Rey is just someone that no matter what will always have your back. One day I will meet The Rey, and see his beautiful face he always brags about, but for now please welcome my friend and great inductee RAWWWWWWW ISSSSSSSSSSSS REEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

38585.jpg

Hello, my name is rawisrey, and I am an addict. I say that because quite realistically explains why I’ve been doing this for so long, why I’ve had injuries and even gone into surgery, and with a wound vac attached to me I still got on whenever I had time to write a promo. Not easily explained why I like this efed business so much, the graphics take a long time to make, the tts and promos take a lot of work and research when you do it the way I do, and the writing is incredibly time consuming and you have to write according to other people’s ability to tt which is sometimes hard to judge. It’s not that easy of a hobby when you get down to thinking about it, and yet I have to say I enjoy our little world. And as a former owner, writer, assistant, and even as a tter, there are moments where you feel a little unappreciated. Whether it is the lack of comments on a match you worked hard on, or a promo you really enjoyed that no one seemed to notice. With that said, I have to say that this right here makes it all worth it. Because it means enough of you believed I’ve done a good enough job whether it is as a writer or character, to deserve induction into the Hall of Fame. It truly is an honor for me, one I can’t describe fully, to be voted into this class.

UWF itself I remember when it was only a couple of people signed up waiting for it to open, Me becoming the World champion was something I did not expect as there were others in said match that seemed perfect to win it. A couple months went by, and I was gone for a while which is when UWF came to Wrestlesmarks. I remember I saw things going by and I was contemplating my official retirement, in fact I already had a pm written up where I pitched the idea that JBL would come to UWF with the UCW title in hand. Only to find out the GM invited him only to take the title back, JBL would be dragged out of the arena by security and that would have been my retirement. But in thinking twice about it, I thought I had enough free time to post so I picked up Tyson Kidd to play a bit role in the company. When UWF restarted with CWalker, I chose to switch back to Cody Rhodes my most successful character, but I did so with something in mind. Cwalker might remember it, I sent him a Pm early on stating to keep me away from the title pictures, I’d want to just be the feud for people waiting to get a title themselves. I won the U.S Title actually by complete accident; it’s quite funny how I had it in mind to leave the main event picture for others when now I’m heading to Wrestlemania with the UWF Title.

And with that in mind, I personally want to thank everyone in UWF that’s helped it go on as it has, because in my past the rawisrey curse has accustomed me to short title reigns and cursed to multi-man matches with not many real feuds. And yet here in UWF I’ve been able to progress like never before, to take my characters into greater places and have tt sessions with many great people. I don’t think I’ve enjoyed my career in any other efed as much as here in UWF, which makes this induction that much sweeter. Now I’m not that great a talker when I’m not trying to get a crowd to boo me, and turning heel during your hall of fame speech might be frowned upon (yet now that I think about it, that’s the whole point) I want to keep this rather short. I could go on and on about what I’ve done, the fun times I’ve had and the great people I’ve worked with, but I’m still here and I shall hopefully continue to work with them so I don’t see a need to do that here it’s not like it’s goodbye.

With that said, Cwalker is an exception since he is retiring, so I’d like to take this time to thank him for the run here in UWF. I’ve been in a lot of different feds, I’ve written for a lot of different feds, and I’ve been quite a number of different superstars. But this has been the best, every little idea I concocted in my head for Cody Rhodes CWalker always Okayed, it never felt like this was Cwalkers Raw with Cwalkers storylines and Cwalkers feuds. Because he allowed me to be my character as I wanted, to take him to directions no one would really think of for someone, and he did so with support. It felt like when I first started and I didn’t know anything about feds, where I was just a character and rolled with it instead of adhering to strictly what someone else sees for you. I’ve slowed down from writing because at the time one year ago I wanted to have a run as a tter first, I’ve been so busy as a writer, becoming an owner of a fed in a couple months and never looking back from there continuing as a writer. So I wanted to just relax and be a tter for a little bit and help write whenever I could, and I couldn’t have picked anyone better to start that with than with Cwalks at the helm. So Thank you Mr. Cwalker.

To All of you, I look forward to this run continuing and working with each of you onwards, Thank you to Mr. Chase for inducting me, you and I go way back so who better to be here for this. And Thank all of you for making this hall of fame career one of the best times in my e-fed lifespan, and to my fellow Class of 2013, I am honored to share the e-stage with you tonight. Now I attempted to reach Cody Rhodes for his thoughts, but he just kneed me in the stomach with a knee brace I’m still unsure where he got from, and Tyson Kidd just disappeared on me, but Damien Sandow did give me this note. Ahem “You’re Welcome…Mr. rawisrey you are welcome for inadvertently lending my intellectual and physical superiority to you as a character, thus leading to your rather inapt induction into the Hall of Fame. For if it weren’t for my perspicacity or intellect, you’d simply be a mere grain of salt floating in the sea of inequity and incompetence, Therefore I accept this induction on your behalf so that you may not sully such a great honor with your less than adequate intelligence. You’re Welcome, - Mr. Damien Sandow.” Well, I don’t know what that meant, but I think that went well. Thank you all, I am proud to be a UWF Hall of Famer.

Striker: Mister Rey may very well be the greatest Champion in UWF History. He is more than deserving of a spot in the UWF Hall of Fame. That leaves us with out final inductee. This man has been at the helm of UWF for the good times and the bad and tonight his efforts become immortalized. Inducting him is someone close to him and a man who was inducted earlier this evening, ladies and gentlemen; SBS!

Well folks, in my over half decade career in E-feds I have never had the honor or the Privilege of inducting someone into a Hall of Fame. And as the saying goes good things come to those who wait and honestly in my humble opinion I have the induction of inductions here tonight as I get to induct part-man, part-myth, and most definitely all Legend! The man who bleeds U… W… F… Cory “Cwalker” Walker!

If Itchweed created the Fed, this is the man who saved it and made it into the powerhouse that it is today! Without Cwalker not only would we not have had Wrestlemania 2, but this fed would have been over last year! It is a tremendous honor to be inducted into the same Hall of Fame Class, as I think it is safe to say Cwalker here was an unanimous pick who deserves it more than anyone else possibly could!

I suppose I’m going to start at the beginning and tell everyone how fortunate we are that Cwalker is even here. Last April before he signed up to write UWF Cwalker was retired and finished with E-fedding. He had left the previous month and wasn’t planning on coming back yet when this fed needed him the most he stepped up, came out of retirement and has been here and going strong ever since. And we all owe him for it.

Cwalker and I have taken turns running UWF since the very beginning. I ran it with Itch in the beginning and then he took over, and now I will be taking on most of the responsibilities when he retires. I hope that I live up to the standard he has set and I hope I am able to accomplish and succeed where Mr. Walker has flourished. But honestly I’m not worried because I know in my heart of hearts Cwalker won’t EVER leave this place and I’m sure he’ll be around with his sage advice whenever needed.

I know everyone sees Cwalker as the machine that keeps this place oiled and good to go. But when I think of Cwalker I think of how this past year has created a bond and friendship between us. We always joke how we are the father and mother of UWF as its like a child to us. But having worked with the man for several months (the only break being a massive miscommunication between the two of us which resulted in my leave of absence after Survivor Series) I can say this man has a heart of gold and as a person both on Smarks and in real life is 100% genuine. We live on opposite sides of the state and as I told him before I’m ever in Philly or he is in Pittsburgh we’re going to get a drink and have ourselves a toast. For what he has created and allowed me to continue to help with him has been as entertaining, stressful, and as fun as anything I’ve ever done. And that is all because of you my friend.

So as a member of the UWF Community, your partner in crime, and most importantly as your friend. It is my honor to introduce Cory “Cwalker” Walker into the 2013 UWF Hall of Fame! God Bless!

320px-D'Angelo_Dinero_January_2010.jpg

Thank You Mike for your kind words. Throughout the past year, you have been an unbelievable friend. You have motivated me when I literally didn't want to go on anymore. You have pushed me creatively and I can honestly say I owe you a lot. You've been more than a partner, more than my right hand man, you've been my friend. You'll never know how much I appreciate that. One day we're definitely going to have to have that drink.

I don't know exactly how to start this, so I guess I'll start it in a way that I've become accustomed to over the years. *clears throat* Oh My Congregation! But seriously, I want to thank everyone who put in the time and effort and helped make UWF what it is today. I get a lot of credit, but in my honest opinion, it's undeserving. It's all of you who have made this something special. Without all of you, none of this would be happening. Last Year, this fed was at death's door and the only reason I stepped up then was because I saw the unlimited potential that we had. From the proven trashtalkers like Rawisrey, Slim, Chase and Aniking to the up and comers like Chriss, CaptainxBumout and eventually guys like BigGreenApple. The potential was far too promising to give up on. But potential only gets you so far. Eventually, you must execute on that potential and that's what all of you have done. You've taken something that was good and you've turned it into something that will one day become legendary in the world of e-feds. As SBS mentioned, we would constantly joke about being the mother and father of this fed, but I can honestly say that I'm watching this fed get better and better the same way a father watches as his grown grow from boyhood to manhood.

And although tomorrow will be the final hurrah for me, I will never forget the experiences of the past year. It didn't matter if it was positive or negative. It doesn't matter if I enjoyed writing a match or spent fourteen hours writing a Royal Rumble and asking myself "why am I doing this". The experience is something that I would never trade. Because simply having you guys read the hard work that myself, Sam, SBS, Rawisrey, Dresden or any other writer past, present or future and letting us know that you enjoyed it was enough satisfaction for me. Simply reading guys commenting on a Raw or a Smackdown or a NXT telling me that they loved what they read was motivation for me to do this every week for the past year.

But as I walk off into the sunset, I can honestly say that Sam, SBS and every member of their crew will take this fed to heights that its never seen before. Everything that was accomplished under my tenure as owner will be blown out of the water in the coming months. I know what you two are capable of and I know for a fact that the best is yet to come. I'll be keeping my eyes on this place and I'll prepare myself to be amazed.

But this is not just about me. I share this moment with four of the most deserving individuals I know. Mike, you already know how much I value our friendship and I can honestly say that nobody deserves this more than you do. Chris Dresden, my friend, I've said it before and I'll say it again, it was an honor writing for your Stone Cold and watching him finally get the recognition that he deserved. It wasn't always the smoothest of roads, but you made it work. Rawisrey, if anyone deserves the "Machine" moniker, it is not me, it's you. You trashtalk, you make titantrons, you do graphics, you write(very well I might add). In my humble opinion, you are an underrated asset to this fed. And last, but most certainly not least, CaptainxBumout. Bumout, you are the consummate professional. Every week, no matter that situation, I knew you could be counted on. That's why you are in the position that you are in now, because you are by far the most trustworthy trashtalker in this entire fed. I know you will continue to go far. It is an honor and a privilege to share this stage with all of you.

I don't want to get into "Thank Yous" because I will thanking everyone for everything. But I will mention three guys who I believe deserve recognition. Chase, you are my oldest e-fed friend. We're former partners, we go back years. You know I'm always here for you. I want to thank you for being my friend and for being patient with that noob who didn't know what he was doing all those years ago.

Aniking, you have been more help than you can ever know over the past few months. You kept this place clean and running smoothly and you managed to get the Staff on the same page communication wise. And although we don't always see eye to eye, you have been great help and an even better friend. There was once a time where I dreamed on being on your level in terms of trashtalking and to have my final match against you at WrestleMania is a good way of going out in my eyes. But I do want you to remember something. No matter what happens tomorrow, win, lose or draw, I never want you to forget who took the UCW Championship from you at WrestleMania 4.(I'm sorry I couldn't help it :p) This is your chance to make up for that and honestly, I hope you do. Continue to prosper my friend.

And lastly or should I say....FINALLY, the man himself Slim. Slim, it's been an honor to be your rival and your partner over the past few months. I never thought the Dinero/Rock feud would actually materialize until you gave me the opening and I want to thank you for that. I also want to thank you for your kind words throughout everything. You've always been supportive. I wish you nothing but the best.

And now, I'm starting to hear that cheesy award show music that lets you know that the speech is starting to run too long, so I guess that's my cue. But before I go, I want to say this. WrestleMania 2 is only the beginning. The future looks bright and I for one can't wait to see what you've got in store. So one last time and I'll say it with gusto...

Pope is Pimpin!

Thank You!​

Striker: And there you have it, the first ever UWF Hall of Fame Class. Each individual is deserving. We would like to thank you for tuning in and make sure to check out WrestleMania 2 tomorrow. I'm Matt Striker and from the Hall of Fame, goodnight!​

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wanna comment so I'ma comment. This is one awesome class. Very awesome class of all truly deserving people.

SBS... Capt... Dres... Rey... CWalk... what better class is there than this?

Reading through all this... it was fun. Dres goin all out bringing in Austin, Eddie, Kane, Trips, Mick... pure entertainment. This was fun. This was fun to read. Nice to see it all put together. And I got to be Eminem :D I'm Slim Shady folks.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if we were commenting on it, but since Slim has led the way, I also would like to congratulate the winners and say that reading through this justifies everyone who's been entered into the Hall of Fame. Speeches were great and the whole thing was well put together, which comes as no surprise given who was involved. What a beginning to what's sure to be an amazing weekend for the UWF.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Loved this Hall of Fame ceremony, and I liked it how you made it feel like an actual ceremony. With the stage, the pictures with the inductors/inductees at the main stage, the Master of Ceremonies, everything. All of the speeches were well written and the ceremony in overall flowed nicely. Huge congratulations to all of the inductees, each and every one of you has done so much so it's nice to know that it doesn't go unrewarded. You're welcome to Captain btw, you deserve this bro. Once again, congratulations to you all and now on to Wrestlemania!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Great ceremony and great class that will be very hard to follow I bet. Dresdon with his army of fucking wrestlers was brilliant. :lmao