UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/23/13 Preview Dinero Appreciation Night

I don't think Ani and I have ever faced off one on one, so this is gonna be a first time match. I dunno, I gotta ask him since he's the one with all the records stuck in his head, haha. This looks like a fantastic RAW and I'm sure it'll be something special.

My friend... you may be right. I'm pretty sure we've crossed paths before on UCW Smackdown when I was Batista and you were Kofi Kingston? Either way, it's a first for UWF, and I look forward to it!

I'm also looking forward to the first Raw under SBS. I'm sure Christian will have plenty to say.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This show has so much potential. I hope everyone shows up and delivers. I'm already loving my session.

Lewb

Reaction score

Promo will be on its way soon........ Here comes the pain!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/23/13 Dinero Appreciation Night

April 23th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: No folks you are not seeing things, and no this is not Friday Night Smackdown. This is indeed Tuesday Night Raw and I am pleased to announce the POTUF of UWF has officially made myself and my broadcast partner Hot Rod Roddy Piper the new voices of Raw. Nothing against Michael Cole and Jerry the King Lawler, but management felt we should be here and so here we are.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper: Sure JR, whatever you say. Don't admit Cole and King were kicked off this show because they were as boring as a Justin Bieber concert if your over the age of 12. But I agree with you JR, it feels mighty damn fine to be here to call this action where both World Champions call home!

JR: That's right folks, unless you've been living under a rock the past week since the end of Wrestlemania everything here in UWF has changed. We held the UWF draft last week and folks we learned that not only were names like Dean Ambrose and John Cena coming to Raw, but the New World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt was coming to Raw with them.

Piper: And all it cost Raw was the Miz and a bag of chips JR. Easily Raw is now stacked from top to bottom with some big names. And with the pouring in of free agents up the ass we now have two monsters in Brock Lesnar and Kane joining the roster. Man I am psyched up!

JR: We've got a great night ahead of us folks and it will all be headlined by the end of a legendary career here on Monday Night Raw. D'Angleo Dinero the former World Champion will have his farewell address tonight at the close of the show and I promise it will be emotional!

Piper: Yeah yeah, we all know no one stays retired JR. And we've just learned moments ago that tonight the Styles/Nash and Cena/Christian matches will be Money in the Bank Qualifiers! But let's shut the hell up and get on with the action to show everyone why Raw is kicking off the new era!

The bell rings signaling the first match of the night is about to begin.

People in the arena are anxiously sitting on their seats here at Tuesday Night RAW when a familiar laughter is heard through the entire arena.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEY!!!!!

[video=youtube;Vm4TG56KGZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4TG56KGZ4[/video]

The famous theme song of The Million Dollar Man blasts through the arena speakers as he walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. The Million Dollar Man is laughing as he walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring.

xpxbo8.jpg

"The Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase Sr.:

HAHAHAHAHA!

People boo DiBiase.

Ladies and gentlemen. It's time. It's time to witness the UWF Debut of the one in a million, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters but before the Masterpiece comes out here I have a few things I would like to got off of my chest. Last week my client found himself in a rather degrading argument with the "Resident Hillbilly", Ken Anderson. Why degrading? I think you all saw what happened. Ken decided to leave the ring, let The Masterpiece speak and he promised he would come back and answer his words but it never happened. Ken Anderson made the single most degrading thing he could have ever done...He didn't keep the word. He left the ring and never came back and in a company like this, those mistakes shouldn't be allowed. Do you know what would I do to that disrespectful little snail if I was in charge of RAW? I would fire him sooner than he could say Kennedy. HAHAHAHAHA!

The Million Dollar Man was looking angry but as he laughed, all the anger disappeared from his face.

Only idiots laugh without a reason and I sure am no idiot so let me explain. I might not be in charge of RAW but I'm in charge of something more powerful, something that can do more damage to Ken Anderson, I have The Masterpiece. Not only that. I have an angry Masterpiece and that's not playing well into Ken's card. I've seen The Masterpiece do horrible things to people in the ring to get money or just some recognition, he was doing all of that because he wanted to, because he had fun doing this. He's always having fun when he gets to perform and do what he does best...cripple people. HAHAHAHA.

People are getting annoyed by The Million Dollar Man's laughter.

And tonight, he gets a chance to lay his hands on a man who disrespected him and me last week, I man who he's going to beat not for myself, not for money, not for recognition but for himself and his own good feeling only. I've decided to manage Chris Masters because he is a man with good manners and he's not a puppet that I can simply comand like Virgil was back in the day. Chris Masters is his own man and I am here to help him break out and tonight, that's exactly what's going to happen when he beats Ken Anderson...when he punishes him for being disrespectful to me, to The Masterpiece and to the world of professional wrestling. HAHAHAHA

DiBiase points at Justin Roberts and tells him to get into the ring. Roberts does so. DiBiase whispers something into his ear, perhaps how he needs to introduce Chris Masters. After DiBiase is done, he gives Roberts a tip and leaves the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 265 pounds...The Million Dollar Champion and soon-to-be UWF Undisputed Champion...THE MASTERPIEEEEECE....CHRIS....MASTEEEEEEERS!

[video=youtube;ISJqcBKSJfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJqcBKSJfs[/video]

As the royal tune hits the speakers people in the arena hold their breath and wait for the arrival of The Masterpiece when he finally walks through the curtain in his robe. He is standing on the steel stage with his eyes set on the ground but then he throws his robe down and poses with his Million Dollar Championship as the pyros go off behind his back.

14m6f61.jpg

As Masters walks down the entrance ramp he flexes his muscles. Ted DiBiase is laughing and clapping. When Masters enters the ring DiBiase looks at him like he is looking at his own son and you can see the happiness in his eyes. Masters climbs to the top tope and poses for the crowd as he waits for Kennedy to come out.

16mp0w.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 243 pounds, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mister Kennedy!

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

"Turn Up The Trouble" bellows throughout the arena and the brash young Mister Kennedy makes his way out from the back. Kennedy is soprting his "Talk Loud, Hit Harder" T-shirt and makes his way down the entrance ramp, giving several high fives to the people in the front row. Kennedy makes his way down the ramp fast and slides into the ring, waiting for the match to begin.

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
Vs.
ChrisMasters_zps4b0f5ba9.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Kennedy does not want to get into a pure strength battle with Chris Masters and begins driving his fists into Masters. The crowd is clearly behind Kennedy in this match forgiving him for leaving them hanging at Wrestlemania. Masters seems to be taken aback and staggered by Kennedy’s offense, giving the Loud Mouth from Green Bay the ability to bounce off the ropes looking to attack Masters. The only problem is that Masters has had plenty of time to prepare and drops Kennedy with a massive clothesline of his own.

JR:
This is a great way to start out the new era of Raw with the loud mouth Kennedy taking on the Masterpiece. And if that was any indication of how this match is going to go, well I don’t want to be Mr. Kennedy right now.

Kennedy gets up to his feet and Masters again drops Kennedy to the mat with a clothesline. It is beginning to look bad for Kennedy as he gets up and this time Masters takes a running start and clotheslines the hell out of Kennedy. Masters is impressed with himself clearly as he begins showing off his physique for the crowd. Dibiase Sr. on the outside however tells Masters to stop showing off and to continue his work on Kennedy. Masters listens to his manager and picks up his opponent before lifting him up and screaming at the top of his lungs slams Kennedy down to the mat with a scoop slam. This time Masters does not waste time showing off instead he brings down his massive arm on top of Kennedy before going for the cover.

1…

2…

Kennedy kicks out!

Piper:
This keeps up Kennedy can always look for his next job as a pinball in a machine. It won’t be nearly as jarring as what Masters is doing to him here tonight.

Masters is not surprised in the slightest to see that Kennedy has kicked out and immediately gets up and stomps on Kennedy for good measure. Dibiase Sr. on the outside shouts for Masters to slam his opponent. Masters shakes his head like an attack dog being given orders by his master. Masters brings Kennedy to his feet before lifting Kennedy up onto his shoulder, looking to connect with a powerslam. But Kennedy manages to slide off in perhaps a last ditch effort, Masters is stunned by the sudden counter and turns only for Kennedy to nail Masters with an European uppercut. Kennedy follows up with another not wanting to ruin his opening and Masters is forced to lean over holding his nose. This gives Kennedy the opening he was looking for and rushes Masters connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. The crowd pop as Kennedy goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Masters kicks out!

Kennedy sighs realizing he missed a real opportunity there to put Masters down. However Kennedy wants to get back on track and knows letting Masters get back to his feet on his terms is a bad idea. Kennedy gets on top of Masters and begins driving fists into Masters face. Dibiase is on the outside in a rage but Kennedy does eventually get off. With Masters now struggling to his feet Kennedy heads off the ropes and looks to come at Masters, but thanks to Dibiase’s shouting Masters is able to counter Kennedy’s momentum by dropping him with a shoulder block. The crowd boo loudly as Masters shakes off the cobwebs. Kennedy gets to his feet and sees Masters continue to be stunned. Kennedy decides to again go for momentum and bounces off the ropes, this time the entire arena is put into awe as Masters literally picks up Kennedy in a military press! “Drop him!†Dibiase screams and Masters does so knocking all the wind out of Kennedy. Dibiase’s classic laugh can be heard on the outside of the ring.

JR:
My god the power of Chris Masters, just lifting up Mr. Kennedy like he was nothing. How impressive is this man.

Piper:
And with the mind and funds of the Million Dollar Man behind him, the ceiling is not the limit, the sky is!

Masters gets to his feet and begins to wait for Kennedy to get to his feet and when Kennedy does holding his stomach, the wind knocked out of him, Master’s goes to lock in his Master Lock, but Kennedy feels it coming and out of desperation drives Masters back first into the corner. The impact forces Masters to break the hold. And also allows Kennedy to spin around and bring a knee up into Masters chin, forcing the Masterpiece to fall on his ass in the corner. The crowd is behind Kennedy now as he feels his chance coming here. He rushes the corner where Masters is sitting and with all the might he can muster drives his foot into the Masterpiece’s prized face.

JR:
Good grief what a boot from Mr. Kennedy. He is clearly out here tonight to prove Wrestlemania was a fluke.

Piper:
Let’s face it JR. Masters may win a lot of body building contests, but a beauty contest, forget about it!

Kennedy wastes no time dragging Masters out of the corner and going for the cover.

1…

2…

Masters gets the shoulder up!

Kennedy grabs his head unable to believe it, and neither is the crowd as that boot looked like it had taken off Masters head. But Kennedy doesn’t despair just yet. He slams his hand on the mat and gets to his feet begging for Masters to get to his feet. Masters does and Kennedy uses all his strength to lift Masters up onto his shoulders looking to connect with the Green Bay Plunge. Unfortunately Masters is able to roll off of Kennedy’s shoulders and drop Kennedy to the mat with a clothesline. Masters is done playing around now as he looks upset he almost got caught there. In one impressive motion he lifts Kennedy to his feet and onto his shoulder before driving him to the mat with a running powerslam. Masters covers and yells at the official to count the pinfall.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Kennedy kicks out!

Masters shakes his head unable to believe that wasn’t enough to put Kennedy away. He slams his fists into the mat and brings Kennedy up to his feet. This time he waits long enough for Kennedy to get to his own feet before grabbing him and lifting Kennedy up for another military press slam, but this time Kennedy is able to slide off of it. Masters takes a swing at Kennedy, but Kennedy ducks it and grabs Masters and sends him to the mat with a rolling fireman carry slam. The crowd is on fire for Kennedy as he prepares to put Masters away here.

JR:
Wait just a second! Look at this!

Dibiase Sr. is on the apron trying to get Kennedy’s attention and does. Kennedy turns and asks Dibiase if he wants slapped back down. Dibiase keeps Kennedy’s attention long enough for his client to get to his feet. Masters comes rushing Kennedy looking for a cheap shot, but instead Kennedy moves out of the way and Masters comes crashing into Dibiase. The crowd goes nuts as Masters cannot believe what just happened. He is so stunned Kennedy is able to spin him around and from out of nowhere connect with the Mic Check! The crowd goes nuts as Kennedy goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

HERE is your Winner: MR. Kennedy!

The place roars in approval as the bell is rung and Kennedy is named the winner.

JR:
Mr. Kennedy did it! He couldn’t match Chris Masters in strength, but dammit he was able to outsmart him long enough to get the victory.

Piper:
Unbelievable. He goes from not even showing up at Wrestlemania to a big win here tonight. But can Kennedy continue it JR is the question.

Kennedy has his hand raised in victory and is so caught up in the moment he doesn’t see a figure enter the ring behind him. The crowd lets off a mixed reaction. Kennedy turns around to see what the noise is and finds himself on the receiving end of the Bull Hammer. That’s right standing in the center of the ring is former UWF Champion Wade Barrett! The crowd don’t know what to think of this surprise debut.

JR:
What the hell? Wade Barrett? What the hell is he doing here?

Piper:
Did we get another signing on Raw none of us knew about?

Barrett turns around and sees Masters getting to his feet, a very bad place to be for Masters, as Barrett throws Masters up onto his shoulders and sends him crashing down to the mat with the Wasteland. Barrett looks proud of himself.

JR:
Wade Barrett just took out Mr. Kennedy and Chris Masters. But why?

Piper:
I think he’s going to tell us now JR.

After the vicious beatdown he gave to Masters and Kennedy, still breathing heavily, Wade Barrett, apparently the newest member of UWF, full of adrenaline, requested a microphone that he got, because it seems that he has a word or two to say. Before he even says a single word, he's interrupted by a very loud series of boos from the crowd that apparently doesn't want Barrett to talk.

Uploaded_By_Rulez_SD_2012_09_07_HDTV_Pt1_28629_mp4_000254560.jpg

Wade Barrett:

You might be asking yourselves how the hell did Wade Barrett just appear out of nowhere and why did he do what he did, why did Wade Barrett beat the living soul out of Ken Anderson, or Mister Kennedy, if you prefer and Chris Masters. Well let me clear the situation for you. It has been almost two years. Almost two whole years, since I have had an opportunity to publicly declare my goals, it has been almost two years since I was myself the last time. My memory leads me to a defunct wrestling federation, Unified Championship Wrestling, I believe, if my aforementioned memory still serves me well and it does. God is my witness, I was the force to be reckoned with, there was I, Wade Barrett, undefeated on multiple brands, set on a journey down the road of high set goals I was about to achieve, nobody was near to be able stop me.

Fans boo Barrett.

And still, a damn thing hasn't changed since then, you inferior fools still boo me and you don't even know my intentions in this company. Boo your lungs out if you wish to, but I am not done yet and YOU aren't the ones capable to stop me and you won't ever be! Week after week, my glorious tune roared from the audio system of the arenas we wrestled in, that marked my entrance. Week after week I kept sending my foes to Wasteland, leaving them lying down on the mat in pain, their faces painted crimson red with their own blood as I kept smiling, knowing I was unstoppable. AND I STILL AM! All of that was accurate until one of you 'proud' Americans came out, Kurt Angle, and started acting like a cheating child, for he tied my hands with chains and snapped my ankle in two pieces inside a steel cage, making me leave the company in order to rehabilitate. After my return, after the ankle fracture has recovered and I was ready to compete, various circumstances you needn't and aren't even eligible to know caused me to act the way I'm not, but luckily, hereby I stand before you, I, Wade Barrett, ready to enlighten you and tell you who I am.

A part of the crowd starts chanting 'Shut up Barrett!', but Wade laughs to that and says 'Oh no, I won't' and kicks Kennedy and Masters who are lying down on the mat as the EMT's arrive to take them to the back, because they both are still unconscious.

As you already know, my name is Wade Barrett. I was raised near Manchester, England in a high-class family. My father comes from a very respected, powerful ancestry that was formed of men with class and prestige, those who all have feared throughout the history. My father used to beat me when I was a child if I wasn't following his orders, and those were that I could not leave the house unless he allows me to and that I could only meet people handpicked by him. As soon as I was able to, I beat my father until he was unconscious, I was only 16 years old, but I have had enough. I am and always will be proud of who I am, but I felt that being a man wasn't satisfying enough, I wanted to become a force. I have abandoned my family and went out on a journey to become feared by others. I spent nearly all of the time on the streets, sweating blood to make the local people fear me and respect me. I felt the need to rule, to be powerful. Nobody respected me, though, nobody respected a man dressed in all the high class clothes, a man with manners, and so many have attempted to take me down as soon as possible, but as the time flew by, I have trained daily and engraved the name Wade Barrett into their faces using my bare knuckles, and I still feel the warmth of their blood on my hands as I'm telling you my story. I have realized this is what I was born to do. I, Wade Barrett, was ready to conquer the world. High class and power, that's the key to ultimate success. Now, despite my relationship with him, my father has taught me, and I shall now quote him: "Those who make peace are loved by the society, however history forever remembers and respects those who are the cruelest". That might have just been the most important thing I remember from the days when I was a child. The wrestling industry is a conquerable field; and so here I am, declaring the United Wrestling Federation as my empire, The Empire of Barrett, and I hereby name myself it's Emperor!; The Emperor of UWF, Wade Barrett and with that being said, I demand you bow down to me!

BOW DOWN TO THE EMPEROR, FOOLS!

A shower of boos soaks Wade Barrett's demands.

Uploaded_By_Rulez_SD_2012_09_07_HDTV_Pt1_28629_mp4_000263440.jpg

I believe that beautifully explains my actions. I have arrived to Monday Night RAW to start off my conquest and I will not stop demolishing the food chain over here until I am it's top. I came here tonight to start paving my path to becoming recognized as the absolutely best fighter. The streets and wrestling, they are moreless the same, and I have just started paving the already mentioned path with scum and maggots like Kennedy and Masters, and that is just the beginning. Now before I stop wasting my breath talking to you insects who aren't even 1% worthy my presence, bow down to me, bow down to your emperor!

Wade Barrett spreads his arms and looks up to the skies or the ceiling with a huge wide evil smile on his face, visibly enjoying the hatred he's getting.

Uploaded_By_Rulez_SD_2012_09_07_HDTV_Pt1_28629_mp4_000290280.jpg

'Far From Over' by Rev Theory starts playing and RAW goes elsewhere.

Cameras are on scene outside of a bar early in the morning, and of course who else is out there besides good ole' Jeremy Borash and he begins to speak

Jeremy Borash: Were outside here in a bar outside of San Antonio where Monday Night Raw will take place. We got a report that one of our own Raw superstars is in the bar and we don't know who it is.

JB and the crew and walk in and they see AJ Styles with a beer in his hand and he looks intoxicated JB goes and he begins to speak

Jeremy Borash: AJ AJ.... Oh my gosh AJ are you ok?

AJ looks at JB and he doesn't say anything as he goes on to drink his beer as JB goes on to speak

Jeremy Borash: Okay AJ we have to go now. You have a big match on Monday night Raw against Kevin Nash. You need to rest up you probably have been up all night doing this. uhh.. uhhh quickly we have to get back to the hotel and get you to rest... I will call the hotel and I'll...

AJ Styles: JB will you please just shut the hell up! Can't you see right now I am enjoying my self I am trying to see what purpose there is too be a Pro Wrestler anymore. Can't you see I am making my own decision with how I want to spend my life on the road, how I want too live. Don't worry if I am at Raw or not I will show up I need to find a way to make money for that Wendy chick and those three misfits back home so they don't get mad at me...

Jeremy Borash: AJ that Wendy chick? AJ that is your wife! Those three misfits? Those are your children AJ... you even have them tatoo'd on your body to remind you how important they are too you? How can you treat them with such little integrety?

AJ Styles: Look JB... if you want an interview so badly. Why don't you go interview Bray Wyatt.. and Cody Rhodes they have gold I don't.

Jeremy Borash: AJ I am not out here for an interview. I am out here to come pick you up. We heard there was some UWF superstar at a bar all night and we needed to pick him up.

AJ Styles: Ha... Some UWF superstar. You hear that everyone I am just SOME UWF Superstar now. I don't even own my own name anymore what a joke.

Jeremy Borash: Look AJ I am asking you as a friend.... someone who has been with you for many years here in this company I want you too come with me back to the hotel. Come one AJ just do this favor for me as a friend.

AJ pauses for a moment and he gets up from his bar stool. He looks at Jeremy Borash and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: As a friend JB I am asking you to leve me alone, get the hell out, and if UWF is so damn worried about me tell them I will find a ride and I will make it to Raw to face big daddy Nash okay. So just leave right now JB I don't have time for this. Also get these freakin cameras out of here.

AJ sits back down

AJ Styles: Yo bartender can I get another beer. This one got warm because of all the distractions.

the camera fades to black as we move on to the next segment

The crowd are ruckus inside the packed arena here for Tuesday Night Raw. The lights are dimmed and there is a spotlight fixed on the centre of the ring where Bray Wyatt appears seated in an old wooden rocking chair. The crowd are booing as Bray looks down at his two championship belts, the UWF Tag Title belt and the UWF World Heavyweight Championship belt. Bray Wyatt then looks up to face the camera and raises his microphone to his mouth.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40217.png

Bray Wyatt: Sometimes I sit and wonder to myself how will I be remembered two-thousand years from now. Will they who live then believe in Bray Wyatt?, will they read my words as gospel?, will they live, work and play in the world I left them?, or will they spite my place in this universe?... will they banish my scripture?, burn my gospel? and question my very existence?. I sit and I pondered those questions to myself because this world has thrown itself away to the dogs. You see there was a young carpenter who lived two-thousand years ago, he gave words of love, or cherishment, or belief and I look around me in this world and I see suffering, I see pain, I see debauchery and I see sin. I see less and less people believing the words of the man who died for you all and it frankly makes me all the more convicted in my actions. It convinces me further that I must cleanse this world of it's demons, purge it of it's sin and purify the morally ill and usher in the end of the world and the beginning of the next one.

The crowd are listening intently as Bray continues.

You see I am no normal man. I, am an 'Angel in The Dirt' and I see everything, man and I hear everything. I am in your thoughts and I know it. I am said in prayer and I know it. I know you people love it's just that you don't all realise it. You see I've been here all along, man!, from the beginning of time I have purveyed this world. Sometimes I take leave and return, but I never leave your minds because that's where I belong. I am the nagging conscience of this world that has thrown itself away to moral monsters, social decay and sinful inadequacy and I hear the things you say about me, man. Like, Bray Wyatt?, he's nothing but a big liar, nothing more than a hoax. Just like one of them Evangelical Preachers on the tv machines giving it big licks about the state of this world and how they need your money to do what they need to. I assure you these accusations are false, I assure you all that unlike a preacher, unlike a simple passer on of gospel, I write my own gospel and I need no donations in order to change this world.

Bray Wyatt smirks a little before continuing on.

I am changing this world step by step. I see people on the street and they come up to me and thank me for welcoming them into my sanctuary. I look at these children and I see love, they all love me!, they love me like a father!. Because that's what I am to them. A father. I am the patriarch of my people and they look to me for salvation, for leadership and I have not wronged them, not ever. I told them, and I told you all so many times what I would do here in this life. I promised that I would rid this company of the sinners that plague the mind of innocent children and adults who have not yet basked in my glorious light. And one by one they dwindle. Jeff Jarrett is gone. Alberto Del Rio packed his bags. Rob Van Dam is gone. Raven is gone. Batista is gone. Rey Mysterio is gone and John Cena is a changed man. The list of sinners I have sent away or changed in this company is impressive. However it must continue and I saw that to influence the masses I must first hold the Holy Grail...

Bray Wyatt caresses his World Heavyweight Championship, he holds it in one hand as he continues on.

I realised that though my power was far reaching, it had not reached it's full potential and to do so I had to seek the true power here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. That's why I set my sights on becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. I aligned myself with equally gracious men in Your Enlightened Saviours and with their will I was able to secure the Money in The Bank briefcase. The briefcase was a source of great power, yes, as was being part of a team that lead the UWF as it's Tag Team Champions and still does today. However I knew that with the briefcase, ultimate power was not far away. I could feel it, man. I could feel that power that I had been denied previously and when I cashed in on the biggest show of the year?, at 'The Grandest Stage of 'Em All' at Wrestlemania 2. Boy, the rush of power I felt as I picked myself up off of Dean Ambrose was nothing short of heavenly. It was the moment I realised my true power. It was Bray Wyatt's ascension.

The crowd are booing as Bray Wyatt stares into the zoomed in hard camera.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN__2013_01_23_HDTV_mp40319.png

I realised then my true higher calling in this world to be the judge, jury and executioner of all who stand before me. I realised my place in this world as it's divine power. I realised at that moment that not only am I the 'Angel in The Dirt' but that I am the messiah, the 'God Among The Mortal'. I am the guiding light in a world of darkness yet I am the darkness in you all. I am the being that crushes sin beneath his foot yet is an eater of worlds. Few understand but many shall repent before me as their new saviour. My family they know they're safe but I am looking out into the sea of the sinful, the dirty, the unclean, the unholy and I realise that when it comes down to these end times only a few will remain under my glowing light. Only a few shall bask in my glory, in the glory of Bray Wyatt. The rest will be left to burn in the fires of their own despair, their own sin, their own self-loathing, their own self-pity, their own pathetic existence!...

Bray Wyatt stands up in a moment of intensity. The glare in his eye shows a great deal of hunger in Wyatt's self as he stares ahead into the minds and souls of all who view him. He reaches out to the crowd.

And children, I hope you are many, for I don't want to be responsible for the loss of so many. So I beg you, if you have not made your decision to stand by your new spiritual leader en masse, do so soon because I'm afraid it won't be too long until the phasing in of a new world. A new chapter in history, the time where the sin was flushed away and the moral decay painted over with love. With happiness. With song and dance. With prayer and praise of one man, one being, one object of worship, one bringer of light, one bringer of hope, salvation and power. Bray Wyatt. This world is entering the era of Bray Wyatt. I hope you all realise what you have caused through all of your actions. I hope you know full well that when I exact my Armageddon unto those who fail to accept Bray Wyatt as their lord, and as their saviour, it isn't me acting on behalf of a higher power but its me exacting my righteous will as your Higher Power. Armageddon is coming children, Armageddon is here, Armageddon is Bray Wyatt now let us dance in the ashes of the old world and move forward now into the new life in the name of the Tag Team Champion, in the name of World Heavyweight Champion, in the name of 'The Angel in The Dirt' and in the name of the 'God Amongst Mortals'... Bray Wyatt. And may I have mercy on your soul.

Bray Wyatt steps forward as the lights remain dimmed with the spotlight fixed firmly on him, he has a title belt in each and he proceeds to do a crucifix like pose with the belts as we go elsewhere

wyatt.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnarchyBanner-1_zps5618ffcd.png

Anarchy is the newest brand and it is going to be Insane!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Raw rolls on, no doubt exceeding the expectations of the fans, there seems to be a problem with the power as the lights suddenly switch off. There is complete darkness for a few seconds before a dim orange light emanates from the stage, a small flame appearing on the titantron. The camera pans out slightly to reveal it as a small purple candle, with some quiet and very familiar laughing echoing from the tron. The camera pans out even more to reveal a familiar head, barren of hair and clearly the source of the laughing. Kane raises his head, a smile across his face as the crowd give a mixed reaction for the Big Red Machine.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-03-2010_avi0026.jpg

Kane:I have never been more filled with anticipation than I am now. Soon, very soon, my presence will be felt across UWF. What I am is not the shell of a monster that was witnessed protecting others lesser than him, coddling another like he was a child. What I am is the force that will rip, and tear, and annihilate its way through the roster of this show and this company, and...I have never felt more excited. Never have I felt such desire to see those lesser to me, the warriors of this place crushed before me, their bodies and souls broken before their eyes and their strength, their will to continue taken from them. Nothing could bring me greater joy than to see them writing in pain on the ground, begging for their lives and careers, praying that I will show mercy. I will not.

Kane's expression has become serious and almost blank, the crowd now mainly replying to his predictions and declarations with boos and jeers. A small smile begins to crack on Kane's face before it extends again into a full-blown grin, and a slight chuckle once again seeps its way out of the Devil's Favourite Demon.

Kane:This is no idle threat or empty promise. This is a prophecy, the destiny of all those who stand within my path. I am not like the others, not of the neanderthals beating their chests and demanding you step aside for them. I implore you, challenge me. Stand in front of me, futilely attempt to stop me. There are so few things that could give me greater pleasure than to watch you struggle and fight against my power, only to go limp and weak, like an insect that I crush inbetween my fingers. I take great joy, and I hope you take great dread in the reality of this situation. That you cannot stop me, and nobody can save you now.

normal_XtremeWrestlingNetwork_info_-_WWE_SmackDown_-_9-03-2010_avi0083.jpg

Kane once again begins to laugh, the screen slowly fading to black as his laughter gets louder. It does not cease, the demented laughter of the Big Red Machine echoing throughout the arena as all the light fades away from it. Eventually, the laughing too fades and the lights flicker back on, back to how they should look.

We head to the ringside where Justin Roberts is standing by, ready to make the introductions.

07.jpg

Justin Roberts:
Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Money in the Bank qualifier. Introducing first, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Gainesville, Georgia,The Phenomenal One AJ Styles!

"GET READY TO FLY!"

[video=youtube;sYZKZvo98Uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZKZvo98Uk[/video]

AJ's theme song blasts through the arena speakers and the Phenomenal One immediately walks through the curtain in a leather jacket and a hood over his head. Fans give out a mixed reaction as AJ walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring. This time AJ doesn't show off like he usually does. He stands in the corner and waits for Kevin Nash to come out.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, weghing in at 328 pounds, from Detroit, Michigan, Kevin Nash!

[video=youtube;UoXMkguW8CU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UoXMkguW8CU[/video]

The roaring engine of a massive big rig enters the Public Announcement style and long and behold after a second or so, the sound of one hell of a bluesy guitar and harmonica is drowned out by a huge pop for Kevin Nash, who slowly marches out from the backstage. The fans are cheering on the returning Big Sexy, Kevin Nash lifts his arm up in the air which gets another strong pop from the crowd before marching down the entrance ramp towards the ring, pointing his finger at AJ Styles.

mqdefault.jpg

AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
KevinNash_zps9b58d089.jpg

DING DING DING

Both men walk to the centre of the ring and you can smell the intensity in the air.

King: Kevin Nash is looking to teach AJ some respect right here tonight.

Cole: He sure does but don't count AJ out just yet. He's a completely different man now, we shall see what he can pull off here.

Nash and AJ are standing close to each other as Nash looks at AJ and chuckles. AJ shows no emotion whatsoever. AJ and Nash lock up in the collar-and-elbow tie-up. Not a good decision by AJ Styles as Kevin Nash is obviously the strongest out of the two. Nash lifts AJ up and sends him flying across the ring. AJ bumps hard onto the mat but he quickly gets back to vertical base as he realises what he's dealing with here tonight. Styles slowly walks towards Nash thinking of a good strategy. He kicks Nash in his right knee, then to his left knee. This continues until Nash backs up against the ropes and holds his knee. This gives AJ a chance to grab Nash by his hand and irish-whips him towards the other side of the ring. Nash manages to reverse the irish-whip and AJ is the one who finds himself charging against the ropes. He bounces off the ropes but is taken down by a nasty big boot by Kevin Nash. Nash goes for the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

AJ throws his shoulder up and breaks the count.

JR:
Kevin Nash slowed down The Phenomenal One!

Piper:
Hang in there, Kev! Don't let junior regain his breath!

Nash isn't surprised AJ didn't stay down. He stays calm as he picks him up, grabs him by the head and throws him to the nearest corner. AJ hits the turnbuckles hard and Kevin Nash increases the pain as he runs at AJ and connects with a clothesline. This slows AJ down even more. Nash lifts his hand in the air and strikes with a huge chop. Styles immediately grabs his chest and heads towards the next corner. Nash follows him and tries to connect with another chop but Styles gets out of the way. This turns the situation in AJ's favor. He begins unleashing knife-chops across the chest of Kevin Nash. AJ follows with a few groin kicks. This leaves Kevin Nash sitting in the corner. Styles heads to the opposite corner. Then he charges right at Nash and hits a knee strike right to Nash's head. Nash grabs his head and tries to get out of the corner as he grabs the bottom rope and starts crawling away. The phenomal one doesn't let him recuperate as he delivers a kick to Nash's ribs. This turns Nash inside out and leaves him lying on his back. AJ pulls Nash to the middle of the ring, turns around, jumps up and performs a brilliant standing moonsault. AJ stays down for the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

Nash literally throws AJ into air and gets out of the cover.

Piper: HUH! How's AJ going to deal with Nash's power?! Did you see that? Unbelievable!

JR: Will you stop, Hot Rod? Throughout his career AJ managed to beat men who were at least as strong as Kevin Nash if not stronger so Nash's power clearly doesn't play a role in this match.

The fact that Nash got out of the cover aggrevates AJ Styles. Styles goes to the apron and grabs the top rope, showing he might go for a springboard move. Nash stumbles back to his feet and sees Styles springboarding off the ropes. He uses his reflexes and quickly gets out of the way. Somebody would crash and burn but AJ lands on his feet. He doesn't
want to lose his momentum so he runs at Nash but Nash connects with a sidewalks slam. The whole ring shakes as both men go down. Nash knows this is not enough to put AJ away so he keeps going. He gets back to vertical basis, picks AJ, scoops him and then tosses him over his head with a Fallaway Slam. Nash hoocks the leg of AJ Styles, trying to put him away.

ONE...

TWO...

Styles kicks out. Nash is starting to get frustrated. He waits for the phenomal one to stand up. When he does so, Nash strikes with a right hand. This almost gets AJ Styles to fall off of his feet but somehow the phenomal one is still standing. Nash uses the moment of AJ being a little dazed and tries to connect with a suplex but as he wants to left him up into the vertical suplex position but AJ somehow counters and instead of getting suplexed he lands on this feed and takes Nash down with a neckbreaker.

JR: What athleticism by AJ Styles!

Piper: Well, I gotta give him credit for that move. That was unbelievable!

AJ gets to his feet and goes to the apron. He doesn't waste any time as he springboards himself into the ring, connection with a 450 Splash!

ONE...

TWO...

THR...NO!

Piper: For a second I thought AJ had the match won!

JR: I can't blame you for that as I did too! But Nash is willing to win his debut match way too much.

It takes both men some time to get back to their feet. The 450 Splash effected both Nash and Styles. When both men finally stand up Nash tries to take Styles down with a clothesline but AJ ducks underneath and before Nash realises where Styles is, AJ connects with a Pele Kick. The famous AJ
's Pele Kick doesn't take Nash down but at this point AJ doesn't have to do much to send him to the mat. But AJ apparently has a different strategy as he tires to lock in the Abdominal Stretch but Nash is too big and too strong so he doesn't allow AJ to lock in the hold. Nash reverses and takes Styles down with an arm-drag. Styles gets back to his feet turns around but Nash quickly grabs him and this time is successful with a suplex. This fires him up. He puts his hand in the air, signalizing for the Jacknife Powerbomb. He puts AJ head between his legs, lifts him up but something distracts him in a form of...

[video=youtube;VNuAmT20_90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNuAmT20_90[/video]

Brock Lesnar's theme songs hits the arena speakers and people in the arena immediately start cheering for the return of Lesnar. After a while Lesnar walks out of the back and people cheer even more. Lesnar is standing on top of the entrance stage as he's continuosly hopping. He then pops his chest out and heads towards the ring. Meanwhile in the ring, Nash lets AJ go and screams at Lesnar: "Bring it!" Lesnar heads towards the ring with an angry look on his face.

34.jpg

When it looks like Lesnar is ready to get to the ring and bring it to Kevin Nash but he stops in the middle of the entrance ramp. Nash begins to laugh: "Oh, what happened tough guy? Somebody got a lil afraid, huh?!" As Nash says that, AJ slides in from behind and rolls him up into the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE...

-==Winner of the match via pinfall and advancing to the MITB ladder Match at 08:57: The Phenomal One, AJ Styles==-

aj-styles-04_display_image.jpg

AJ knowing Lesnar is coming quickly slides out of the ring the match over and his victory secured. AJ begins walking up the ramp nonchalantly as all attention turns towards the ring. Inside the ring Nash is bewildered by what's just happened asking the official what the hell happened. He doesn't get an answer however as Lesnar comes into the ring and takes Nash's head off with a massive clothesline. Big Sexy falls to the mat hard allowing Lesnar to take a moment to bask in his power.

JR: Oh my god! Brock Lesnar has returned at last and he looks like he is about to destroy Kevin Nash in the process.

Lesnar indeed is going to do just that as he lifts the Big man and throws him up onto his shoulders. Nash is no small man and everyone is amazed when Lesnar throws Nash down to the mat with a brutal F-5!

Piper: Oh man the ring shook, this Brock Lesnar is a monster JR, I don't think anyone can even come close to....

[video=youtube;ug0ZPGqnT4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug0ZPGqnT4w[/video]

JR: I think you spoke to soon Roddy.

Piper: oh shit!

The place erupts into cheers as the Big Red Machine Kane comes out from the back with a look of grim determination. He now wants to make a name for himself at the expense of Brock Lesnar. The crowd loves it as Lesnar stands in the ring unphased. Kane gets up to the apron and pulls himself up on it. Staring across the ropes at Lesnar. Kane throws one leg up over and then another before both are staring eye to eye with each other.

JR: This is going to be a sight, two monsters of the ring about to tear it down here on Monday Night Raw.

Piper: I've got chills JR.

Kane says something to Lesnar, but Lesnar does not seem to be impressed by them. Both men stare each other down, waiting for the other to make a move. The crowd is clearly behind Kane here. The cheers however turn to boos as Lesnar shakes his head and walks out of the ring.

JR: Oh you've got to be kidding. Brock Lesnar not willing to put up a fight when the opponent can fight back huh.

Piper: Kane looks like he is ready to take Lesnar's head off. I don't care if your the next big thing, you're going to get rolled over by the Big Red Machine.

Kane is clearly not impressed by Lesnar's crap and shakes his head in disgust. Kane throws his arms up into the air and sends them crashing down and fire erupts from all over the ring. Lesnar just walks away unimpressed himself, the two continue their stareoff as Raw heads elsewhere.

The camera’s open up in the backstage area, as RAW returns from commercial break. We find RAW’s resident backstage interviewer, Josh Matthews, standing in front of the camera. Matthews has a microphone in hand, as he begins to speak.

images

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are live in what has been a historic post-WrestleMania edition of Tuesday Night RAW. We’re beginning a new era of RAW, as a huge draft happened over the weekend, and we found out this man I’m about to interview, who was defeated at WrestleMania by the former World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose is now on RAW.

The audience explodes in boos, knowing who Matthews is interviewing. Matthews hears steps, as he looks to his right, ignoring it, before continuing.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome none other than the man who failed to win at WrestleMania, Joh-

Matthews is knocked down, as the fans are shocked, wondering who would do such a thing. The cameras turned to the side, as we find John Cena, with a smirk across his face, as he steps over Matthews, and into the camera’s main view.

normal_vlcsnap-2013-01-29-00h32m03s51.png

John Cena: To correct Josh’s mistake, I wasn’t defeated at WrestleMania, Dean Ambrose didn’t beat John Cena. John Cena beat John Cena. I made a mistake, and I didn’t put down the almighty Dean Ambrose when I should’ve and later on in the match, I paid for it.

The fans explode in cheers, knowing Ambrose defeated Cena a WrestleMania. Cena shook his head, as he begun speaking.

John Cena: Oh, please. Stop cheering, because after what I’m about to say, you’re gonna be booing me, believe me. Y’see, as you all know, after the match, something which has happened to me, Bray Wyatt decided to cash in the Money in the Bank briefcase. And y’know who helped Bray become World Heavyweight Champion? You’re looking at him. My job’s done, as my main priority was to get the title off of Ambrose, and it happened. I don’t care how it was done, but it happened, and I’m satisfied. I’m satisfied because this chapter with Ambrose is over, and now I can focus on a new start. A fresh start as I’m now on Tuesday… Night… RAW.

The fans release a mixed reaction, the boos coming from the people who dislike Cena, and the cheers from the loyal Tuesday Night fans.

John Cena: And that start’s gonna start tonight, as I face the creepy little bastard himself, Christian. Y’see, Christian and I had our fair share of history, dating back all the way to the New World Order days. I never got that opportunity to even the score with you Christian, and it looks like I have that opportunity tonight. Christian, I don’t like you, I never liked you. You like to talk a big game, but at the end of the day that’s what it is, talk. I’m sick of all the talk, and it’s time for someone to shut you up. And that someone is gonna be me.

The fans release a mixed reaction once again, as Cena forms a smirk across his face, continuing.

John Cena: Good luck, Christian, you’ll need it.

Cena walks away from the camera’s view, as we fade.

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out like his usual self and gets the crowd going. HBK proceeds to do his traditional entrance as he drops down to his knees and as he goes to pray, his pyro sets off as his arms go in the air

hbkrock2_zpsa6c6f541.jpg

As HBK gets up to his feet, he heads for the ring while slapping hands with some of the fans in the front row of boths sides along the way. HBK then slides inside the ring and hops back up to his feet and poses once again only the HBK does it

hbkrock3_zps63c175be.jpg

HBK then heads to the corner by the ring announcer and climbs to the middle turnbuckle and claps to the fans and then holds his arms in the air as he appreciates the fans for the respect they give him. HBK hops off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone, but before he can speak a massive "HBK" chant breaks out

hbkrock4_zps1355aa39.jpg

HBK: Alright now knock it off. You all don't need to do that each time I come out here. Even though I do appreciate each time so keep on with it. Anyways before I continue on with that because I can go on about it all day, that is not why I am out here tonight. First off I came out here to address. Mr. Kennedy.

The crowd gives massive heat to, Mr. Kennedy's name being mentioned

HBK: Not only you the UWF fans, but I myself were robbed at WrestleMania. I had a mindset going in that I was going to face, Mr. Kennedy one on one, but that was not the case. Instead the man chickened out the night before WrestleMania and the match was called off. I called out that man several weeks ago and he never once came through and it just irks me because that was a match he wanted so badly. He wanted the chance to face Mr. WrestleMania at WrestleMania and what does he do, he no shows the event. I'm going to be open and honest with you, he's lucky that he even has a job here still because blowing off the biggest pay per view event we have to off, is worth delivering the pink slip to. You don't see me missing the show or anyone else for that matter. And I heard what, Mr. Kennedy had to say earlier this week when he decided to show up and that was say this was far from over between he and myself. Guess what kid, you had your chance and our paths will never cross again because you're just not worth my time anymore. I had gone to The Pope months before WrestleMania and I told him look you gotta have something for me that will give me a reason to come back so soon and The Pope told me he had something in mind that a certain someone wanted and boy did you really blow it, son! I wish you luck, but if you ever do something like that again, not only will I, but I know the boys in the back that work hard and push themselves in this business will teach you a lesson that will make you understand you don't do this in our business.

The crowd cheers HBK on as he spoke honestly about Mr. Kennedy

HBK: Now onto the match I did have at WrestleMania because what's a WrestleMania without Mr. WrestleMania himself. So because of my match with, Mr. Kennedy being wiped off the card, I was thrown into a triple threat for the Hardcore Title. Really. Believe me backstage I was not too happy about that. First off I was pissed dumb nuts no showed our match and then being told I'm being thrown into a triple threat for the Hardcore Title, it just didn't justify WrestleMania for me. And don't get me wrong, I do not disrespect the Hardcore title, but look at me, do I look like the type that will go out there week after week and perform in hardcore style matches. But I went out there and did what I always do at WrestleMania and that was out perfom my opponents. Then came time as I was tuning up the band on Christopher Daniels when all of a sudden, I got my justification for WrestleMania. I was delivered something I have always wanted to here and that was the sound of, The Rock's music interupting my match.

A mix reacton for the mention of, The Rock as HBK looks on no phased by the split crowd

hbkrock_zpsf46047df.jpg

HBK: When, The Rock came out and interupted me, I knew that, that was going to be my WrestleMania II moment to remember. Sure, The Rock came out and he cost me the Hardcore Title as I had it in its grasp. But I have to thank, The Rock. I say that because he has now opened up the world of possibilities. When I think back to all that I have done throughout my career and the multiple World Titles I have held and all the other titles I have held along with the WrestleMania moments and the main event matches as well as classic encounters with some of the best all time. And then I think about the career, The Rock has had and the numerous titles he has held and the classic matches with some of the best of all time. There is one thing he and I have yet to do and that's go one on one.

While HBK holds up one finger, the crowd cheers at the mentioning of that dream match possibility

HBK: Rock, at WrestleMania you made me forget about everything I have ever done in this business. Nothing is fulfilling until I face you one on one in this ring. The dream match scenario is right there for us. So I am out here and looking straight into the camera and at the next pay per view, Money in the Bank, I am challenging you to the dream match, The Rock versus Shawn Michaels for the first time ever!

The crowd erupts

HBK: There's an unspoken history between us that dates back to the late 90's and into the early 2000's when there could of been a time for us to go at it on several occassions, but it just wasn't meant to be then. Let's make it be meant for now and let's give these fans what they have always wanted to see. I hope I'll have an answer from you soon!

HBK drops the microphone down and holds up his arms and crosses them in an "X" symbol as the crowd cheers on for the challenge being made for Money in the Bank. HBK exits the ring and slaps hands with the fans as he makes his way to the back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys ready for the Brand New Friday Night Smackdown?

CodyvsSantinomp4_000003266.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Everyone thinks I’m a little crazy… after the Royal Rumble everyone knew The Miz was going to get his big win at WrestleMania, whether he ruled over NXT, faced off against Dean Ambrose, or fought his old friend John Morrison. At No Way Out everyone knew John Morrison was going to win the Tables Ladders and Chairs match, and then The Miz chose me. He started getting in my business, started interfering in my attacks and everyone knew he was going to be the man to stop Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania. But that didn’t happen now did it? I went into my first Wrestlemania as UWF Champion and I left it as UWF Champion, and now The Miz is moving out of Raw. I’ve proven Everything I’ve ever stated, I became UWAs first World Champion, I beat John Cena and Randy Orton on the same night, I became UWFs First World Champion, I humbled the War Machine, I outlasted the New World Order, I ended the seemingly unstoppable reign of Stone Cold Steve Austin, and I’ve outlasted two general managers and I am the only two time UWF Champion in history. I’m not CRazy, I’m not unstable, I am just Unstoppable. Tonight Raw starts a new era after the draft, we have a new world champion and a whole slew of new faces, but I’m here to let all of you know that things aren’t changing around here. Because the faces may change, the hideous crowds may come and go, but I remain the American Nightmare.

And all of you, are becoming what you called me while you pointed your dirty fingers at me. Because slowly that Nightmare is losing you sleep, it’s starting to stop being just a dream and becoming a constant problem. And it is slowly driving all of you insane, because as a collective group, thousands upon thousands, Millions upon millions of people all thought one thing, and yet Cody Rhodes proved them all absolutely wrong and he’s been doing that since he started. I’m the sanest one here, and I’m driving that fact into your skulls like I drive my opponents skulls to the mat. Everyone was excited for new beginnings tonight but I am excited for another reason, because tonight officially begins the famine, because there is no one who will ever hope to take this title away from me. And afterwards this company will be weak enough to fall right in front of me, I am UWFs killer, and while some of you thought that was an outlandish claim…I hope now that you’ve seen my track record with what I say, you now know just how much trouble this company is in. I end what tried to finish me, The Mighty UWF will fall to the man it just couldn’t get rid of.

The cameras switch backstage and focus on a closed door with 'The Miz' on it. There's a cheer from the fans back in the arena. The camera zooms in then after a few seconds the man himself pops his head into view.

The fans pop once again as The Miz begins to address the camera.

The Miz: Here it is ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, loyal viewers, The Miz's Raw dressing room, for the last time...

And with that he slides the name plate out from it's holder, and places into his inside pocket

Well, for now at least. Tonight is my last night on the red brand. The powers that be have spoken and I will be moving to Friday nights. This represents fantastic news for Smackdown! as the show immediately becomes 'must-see'. Is it good news for yours truly? Well we'll have to wait and see. There's currently no world title on the show, that could present a problem. Your Enlightened Savours own somewhat of a monopoly over the show and given my history with Damien Sandow, that could present a problem. The Smackdown! roster, thanks to the draft, is now stronger than it has ever been, and competition will be fiece, that too could present a problem. But, as those of you who followed me back when I was on NXT will remember, I am a problem solver. And that's what tonight is about. Before I go I have been given one more match, one last opportunity, to go out with a bang.

When they told me I'd be facing Cody Rhodes and Bray Wyatt I knew there was only one person I wanted alongside me. At Wrestlemania I got to experience how much of a damaged, cruel individual that Cody Rhodes actually is, which means that I wanted to make sure I had someone just as damaged, just as cruel and just as dangerous as him, and who better, than Dean Ambrose...

Again there's a huge cheer heard from the crowd at the mention of Raw's new draft acquisition.

So tonight it's me and Dean Ambrose, and at stake for me, another shot at the UWF Title. Another shot at Cody Rhodes. One on one. Cody Rhodes may have thought, may have hoped that I'd "do a John Morrison", in other words disappeared after my defeat. But the bad news is that even being moved to another show cant stop me from coming right back at him. Rhodes is still a child, he's still a brat, and he's still delusional. He claims he did win at Wrestlemania, that the UWF is terminally ill and will slowly disintegrate around us, this is spite of the avalanche of evidence to the contrary. I call him out and say that he failed, he failed in his mission to bring about armageddon, his reply? "Nuh-un. Did not!", playground stuff once again. He's basically claiming that he is rubber and I am glue. That's the mentality of our UWF Champion. Doesn't get what he wants; throws a tantrum. Screams and yells and stomps his feet; it doesn't give him what he wants. Point out to him that his attitude gets him nowhere; he goes into denial. He claims that the powers-that-be in the UWF have mistreated him? As far as I'm concerned he's damn lucky they haven't brought in the Super-Nanny to deal with him!

Instead it's once again left to me to deal with him. But I'll happily do it, I'm happy to dole out the discipline. But I don't believe in detention or therapy, no I'm more old school. It may not be "politically correct" in this day and age but I think the best way to deal with this particular delinquent is to take away his toys and slap some sense into him. When I get my title shot, I'll do both. I'll beat him from head to toe and I'll take that title from his grasp.

And on that note Raw, I shall bid you goodbye. So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight. I hate to go and leave this pretty sight... However I promise to leave you with something to remember me by, and who knows, maybe I'll be back before you know it? Because I am The Miz, and you've been awesome...

And with that The Miz walks out of shot and the cameras switch elsewhere

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Money In the Bank Qualifier match!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

JR: Christian looking to make up for his Wrestlemania moment, by qualifying for the Money in the Bank match at the same named Pay Per View.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, from West Newbury, Massachussetts, weighing in at 246 pounds, John Cena!

[video=youtube;mlR-NLWfOy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlR-NLWfOy4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As John Cena's entrance music blares out of the speakers, the audience releases an never ending negative reaction, louder than any in recent memory. With the audience continuing to display their displeasure toward him, Cena would now finally step out from behind the curtain, walking out onto the stage rocking a black hooded jumper with the hood slung up and over his head. With his head down he slowly made his way toward the end of the stage. Instead of giving the salute, he stood still as he lifted his head for the first time. With a straight face he'd slightly turn his head to the left, looking out into the audience as they continued to boo him. Cena didn't seem fazed though, as he turned his head from the left now to the right. After receiving the same reception on both ends with the arena literally blowing up before his very eyes, he'd direct his attention forward, turning his head back to its general position. Now standing straight, he'd lift his right arm into the air, surprisingly still displaying the "HLR" taunt with his fingers. After holding his pose to another chorus of boos, he lowered his arm and begun walking forward. He placed his hands down by his side, as he paced his way down the ramp, and into the ring, running up the steel steps, stepping through the middle rope. Cena enters the ring and ignores the boos as he waits for the bell!

JohnCenaRaw_zpsf42857b2.jpg
Vs.
Christian.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and immediately Captain Charisma goes for a cheap shot on Cena, but Cena sees it coming and easily ducks it and begins jabbing Christian right in the gut. The crowd seems to be behind Cena, at least more so in recent weeks, as Cena continues to wail on Christian. Cena shoots Christian off of the ropes and Christian comes back and is sending flipping onto his back as the former Number One Contender looks proud of himself. Cena looks out into the crowd confused by the positive reaction he seems to be getting only to turn and see Christian taking refuge in the corner. Cena goes to slam Christian with his wait but Captain Charisma has other plans and moves out of the way and the train that was John Cena is derailed temporarily.

JR:
John Cena being a bit too aggressive there, and it cost him as Christian is now able to give himself some breathing room.

Christian hops up to sit on the turnbuckle and grabs Cena’s head in a front headlock before jumping off and connecting on the former Number One Contender with a tornado DDT! Christian immediately goes for the cover to try and change his luck.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Cena gets the shoulder up.

Piper:
Christian’s losing stench is going to continue a little longer here as he wasn’t able to put Cena away with that Tornado DDT!

Christian immediately gets off and nails Cena with a sharp kick to the back of the head, Cena turns in a seated position and gets nailed by another kick from Captain Charisma until Cena is close to the ropes and Christian puts his foot on Cena’s throat and begins choking him with the ring ropes. The crowd begin to boo Christian, who realizes he can’t win a power game against “the champ†and instead must rely on his underhanded tactics. Christian holds on to the count of 4 before stepping off of Cena’s throat and continuing with his attack. He brings Cena to his feet and nails him with a big right hand that knocks Cena a bit loopy as Christian goes bouncing off the ropes only for Cena to stand up, kick the approaching Christian in the gut and deliver a suplex in the center of the ring. Regardless of his new attitude there are some who cheer for Cena now as he catches his breath on the apron.

JR:
Christian needs to stay away from Cena’s high powered offense, he won’t last long against a man like Cena in a fist fight.

Piper:
I think him getting tossed across the ring showed him the error of his ways JR.

Christian gets to his feet on the apron, perhaps thinking ahead, for as Cena approaches Captain Charisma, Christian lashes out with a shoulder into the oncoming Cena’s gut. Christian realizing he needs to keep his advantage heads into the ring and gets himself seated on the turnbuckle waiting for Cena to stand. When he does Christian leaps off and connects with a huge missile dropkick. Christian again wants to end his losing streak and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Cena gets a shoulder up!

Christian immediately wastes no time finding he has Cena in position and mounts him before beginning to drive his fists into Cena’s forehead. The crowd get on Christian, but you can see Christian is a bit desperate as every punch seems to be with reckless abandonment. With Cena battered Christian gets to his feet and steps on Cena’s face with his boot and twists it forcing another blow into the head area of Cena. Christian again realizes he needs to do something big here and decides to go to the top rope again.

JR:
Christian again going to the top rope, hoping to come down on Cena once again, this time hopefully for good.

Piper:
Christian needs the momentum from the top rope more than anything JR. No way a string bean can move a mountain like John Cena otherwise.

Christian can feel victory now as his face is one of intimidation and rage. He leaps off the top rope looking to perform a frog splash only to connect with nothing but mat as Cena has rolled out of the way. Christian managed to buffer himself a bit but he’s hurting as Cena tries to collect himself. Cena in fact gets to his feet first, and Christian in desperation goes for a clothesline, but Cena ducks it and goes springing off the ropes like a bull nailing Christian with a running shoulder block, not just once, but twice. Christian gets up wanting to take Cena’s head off, but Cena sees it coming and maneuvers Christian into a sit-out powerbomb. But Christian at the last second throws himself back and counters by landing on his feet. Cena can’t believe it as Christian takes refuge in the corner. Cena charges but Christian gets both his feet up, booting Cena hard in the face. Christian immediately shakes the cobwebs and goes after Cena and looks to perform the Killswitch!

JR:
If Christian hits this move it is all over for Cena looking to rebound from Wrestlemania and get entry into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

It’s Cena’s turn however to counter as he counters it right back into a sit out powerbomb that gets the crowd revved up. A large mixed reaction, with more cheers than perhaps Cena would want are raised as Cena throws his hand up into the air calling for the beginning of his five knuckle shuffle. Cena doesn’t do the You Can’t See me though, instead he just flicks Christian off before bouncing off the ropes, coming back, dusting himself off and driving his fist into Christian’s head!

Piper:
Man I don’t want to think about what John Cena was using that hand for before the match!

Cena immediately gets up and begins stalking Christian to get up! The crowd continues to possibly cheer Cena who doesn’t seem to care either way. Christian gets to his feet slowly perhaps knowing exactly what is coming. Christian turns and Cena gives him the double bird before lifting him up on his shoulders for the Attitude Adjustment! Cena looks like he is going to plant Christian to the mat when Christian suddenly comes to life and nails Cena with an elbow in the temple. The crowd boo as Christian slithers off of Cena’s shoulders and with Cena stunned Christian grabs him and sends him crashing to the mat with the Killswitch!

JR:
Bah Gawd what a counter. Christian just hit the Killswitch! This one is over!

Piper:
Christian’s going to Money in the Bank JR.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Cena gets his foot on the bottom rope!

JR:
No! Not quite yet as Cena manages to get his foot on the bottom rope!

Christian stands up acting as if he’s won the match and his losing streak is finally over. That is until the official tells him the bad news. Christian cannot believe what he is hearing when the official tells him Cena got his foot on the bottom rope. Christian grabs the official in disbelief. Unable to stand this injustice any longer and seeing Cena begin using the ropes to get to his feet, Christian decides to help Cena up. It costs him big time as Cena instinctively picks up Christian and drives him to the mat with a bone jarring Attitude Adjustment. The crowd lets off a big mixed reaction as Cena goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Suddenly as the ref is bringing his hand down for the three the lights go out!

JR:
What the hell is this? Of all the times to have technical difficulties.

Piper:
This never would have happened on Smackdown!

After long tense moments the lights come back on and in the ring is not the picture we had earlier. Not John Cena is down in the center of the ring out like a light. And on top of him is an equally passed out Christian. The official realizes quickly it is a pinfall attempt and the official with no sign of a DQ begins the count.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner and Qualifying for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Christian!

JR: Bah Gawd, Christian just qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but I don’t think he won the match Hot Rod.

Piper:
What the hell just happened? Cena had the match won, the lights go out, Christian is on top, Christian wins. I swear to god I haven’t been drinking folks.

JR:
Who would do something like this to John Cena? Why? And now that Creepy Little Bastard Christian ends his losing streak, but what an ugly way to do it.

The crowd is confused as to what the hell just happened as Christian’s music begins to play and he has his hand raised. Even Christian who has come too now is surprised by the fact he won. But only for a moment, because after that he is up on his feet and celebrating as if he has won the world title.

Piper:
Well Christian has been slighted by management for a long time when it came to a World Title Shot, well now he has a chance to win a World Title shot at anytime of his choosing JR should he win at Money in the Bank.

Christian is all smiles as he motions for gold around his waist as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

We head backstage to a darkened part of the arena. It's definitely backstage but the area is unknown. The camera is focusing on nothing and all you can hear is incoherent mumbling.10 seconds later, Dean Ambrose steps into frame.

Dean Ambrose
I have to do it. It's time everyone found out the truth. Not only the truth about me but the truth about everything.

Dean Ambrose puts his hand to his head and lets out a sigh before beginning to speak again.

Bray Wyatt likes to think he can save people. He's told me on numerous occasions that he thinks he can save me. He wants to be the father figure I've never had. The thing is Bray, I already have one. When I was a kid growing up, times were tough. Many a times I wandered aimlessly. I stole and fought just for survival. There were many days when I was beaten and hungry and on the verge of death. One fateful day, I decided to stop fighting and let nature take it's course. That's the day he cradled me in his arms and told me everything was going to be alright. He told me that one day I'd have my revenge. He told me to take his hand and together we could put an end to all the pain and suffering in the world. I took his hand and I never looked back. I've gained so much in a relatively short amount of time. I've achieved more success than anyone here. But little did I know that that day... I had made a deal with The Devil.

Ambrose is pacing around back and forth mumbling to himself before he finally starts to make sense again.

The worst part of it all is....he wants his end of the bargain now. Ya' see, I've kept him at bay for so long. Only allowing him to come out every so often in my matches. There was a time last year when he came out completely weeks at a time but I regained my focus. I have always allowed my demons to run free but this, this is much worse. Maybe Bray knows this. Maybe that's why he wants to save me so bad. I'm sorry to tell you Bray but it's far too late. I've wondered why our paths keep crossing and I think I've found out. It's not you trying to save me, It's me trying to save you. I've been warning you time and time again and yet you don't listen. I've warned many people and it isn't until they come face to face with him when they realize just what kind of evil lurks inside me. Contrary to popular belief, my fists aren't what end careers. It's my soul.

An eeriness creeps over the arena as they watch a Dean Ambrose they're not particularly fond of.

When I first entered UWF over a year and a half ago, I told people that there was a list of things that should never come together for it would be the end of the world. That list grows closer to being finished every week. If I could, I would walk away from this business altogether but I can't. He's got a hold on me. I'm not a psycho because I've been hit in the head far too many times. I'm a psycho because there's always someone whispering something in my head. He's speaking to me now, telling me to stop but I can still fight him.

Ambrose repeatedly strikes his head with his unbroken hand. He stops after 5 hits and looks directly at the camera.

Bray I'm speaking directly to you. You need to quit now. When you took away that title, all you did was make me angry. When I get angry, I lose control. When I lose control...He comes out. What you need to do is AGHH-

Dean Ambrose falls to the floor. There is clearly something wrong with him as he writhes around in pain holding his head. He moves to the corner of the room in the fetal position and has his hands on his ears. He starts mumbling again for awhile until he just suddenly stops. He stands up and looks towards the camera.

What are you doing here? Let me guess you want to find out the former Champions thoughts on how Wrestlemania turned out. How about it's none of your damn business. I'll air out what I want to say, when I want to say it. Until then, get out of my face.

Ambrose pushes the camera away and leaves the room.

Camera Man
What the hell just happened?

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match....

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The theme music of the World Heavyweight Champion begins to play and the fans begin to boo. Wyatt soon walks out onto the stage, shouting out bible verses to each member of the "unwashed masses" holding up the World Championship. Wyatt continues to make his way towards the ring as the heat rains down on him. Tonight, there is no Cousin Eli, it's just Wyatt going at it alone. He soon enters the ring and looks up to the heavens with the World Title over his head, before waiting for his opponent.

Justin Robert:
Introducing first, from Lafayette, Lousiana, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is the reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion; Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Cody Rhodes theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet booing the stage. Cody Rhodes appears hiding his masked former dashing face, with every step turning his head and repeatedly moving his hands up and down at times covering his face.

01g0_zps9e97d03d.jpg

Justin Roberts: Introducing his tag team partner. He is the Current and Reigning UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes!

As Rhodes makes it to ring side he looks in the ring while the camera zooms in on his face, Rhodes snarls before suddenly turning to his left and running up the steels steps. Walking to the middle of the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring, in the middle of the ring he takes his hood off staring at the crowd with hatred in his eyes before. Snarling once again before crinking his neck to the side and facing the stage for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, first from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match; The Miz!

AWWWWEEESSOOOOOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!.

4263883_o.gif

The theme of The Miz hits the PA system and almost immediately The Miz walks out in his his signature leather trench coat and with a focused look in his eye he makes his way down the ramp. Making no contact with the fans he runs up to the ring and slides up onto the ring apron in his usual way before he steps through the ropes into the ring and onto the top rope where he motions for the belt and waits for the match to start.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the World Heavweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy Former World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can before turning towards the crowd and the cameras to taunt. He then begins to lean on the ring ropes, smirking, but also watching around before taking off his jacket, and continuously rocking, waiting for the match to begin.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
TheMizSmack_zps746cefdf.jpg
Vs.
CodyWorld.jpg
&
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg

DING DING DING

As the bell rings Ambrose and the Miz immediately go on the offensive, Ambrose’s broken hand be damned as he begins kicking the man who stole his World title from him in the gut, while the Miz unloads heavy right hands into Rhodes. Ambrose begins stomping away on Wyatt in the corner, while the Miz shoots Rhodes off of the ropes. Rhodes comes back and attempts to take Miz’s head off with a clothesline but the Miz ducks it. The UWF Champion manages to stop himself, but it just allows the Miz to nail Rhodes with a clothesline of his own. Rhodes escapes the ring under the barrage. Ambrose continues to pound on Wyatt in the corner before calling for the Miz to come help. The Miz does and together they send Wyatt sailing into the opposite corner so hard he comes staggering back to the center of the ring, where Ambrose and Miz are waiting and together deliver a double dropkick that sends the World Champion to the mat and sends him rolling out of the ring with his partner.

JR:
Ambrose and the Miz were both victims of bad luck at Wrestlemania and tonight they have a chance to get revenge and they are doing it here!

Piper:
So let me get this straight JR. If Miz wins he gets a rematch for the UWF Championship? Doesn’t he have to, you know, win the belt to earn a rematch?

JR:
The Miz came closer than anyone has since Cody Rhodes began his run as Champion, if I were in charge around here I’d want the Miz to get another crack at it.

Wyatt and Rhodes meet up on the outside of the ring trying to collect themselves and get their heads back into the game. Both men are so busy strategizing they don’t see Ambrose bounce off the ropes and come suicide diving through the ropes landing on top of both men to a massive pop. Ambrose sits up as the bodies of both opponents has cushioned his fall. He looks at the Miz in the ring who is begging for some action and Ambrose points towards Wyatt. Miz shakes his head no, and Ambrose points at Rhodes. This brings a large smile to the Miz’s face as Ambrose lifts Rhodes to his feet and tosses him into the ring towards the Awesome One.

JR:
Dean Ambrose giving the Miz his choice of who he wants, and it should come as no surprise he picks the UWF Champion.

Piper:
I know we didn’t really get to watch much of this stuff between Rhodes and Miz, but you can tell for the Miz this is now personal.

Rhodes gets to his feet and the Miz unleashes a headbutt that sends the UWF Champion into the corner. The Miz looks to nail his clothesline, but Rhodes has the wherewithal to put up an elbow and stop the oncoming former challenger. Rhodes decides to try and press his advantage but it is a big mistake as the Miz sends Rhodes down hard to the mat with a big clothesline. Rhodes gets up and Miz drops him with a big left hand, before waiting for Rhodes to get to his feet and proceeds to lift him up into the air and send him crashing down to the mat with a flapjack that gets the crowd roaring in approval.

JR:
The former Challenger is dominating once again as he did back at Wrestlemania.

Piper:
It was one mistake that cost the Miz the match up JR, hopefully he went let his personal feelings get in the way here.

The Miz stands up and begins begging for Rhodes to get to his feet, eventually the UWF Champion does just that as Miz grabs him and looks for an inverted facelock backbreaker and connects, but as the Miz turns it into a neckbreaker the Champion again counters by tossing Miz away. Miz goes sailing into his corner just as Rhodes looks to follow up his attack the Miz is able to get his boots up and they connect with the UWF Champions face. The crowd roar as Rhodes holds his face in disgust only for Miz to come rushing up and this time connects with the backbreaker and neckbreaker combination. The crowd roars in approval as the Miz goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

JR:
Oh I thought the Miz might have Rhodes there, but it was not to be.

Wyatt has now gotten on the apron and sees his partner in the predicament he is in and throws out his hand showing his mutual support in wanting to win this match up. The Miz sees this and heads over to the corner and nails the World Champion with a right hand that sends Wyatt right back off the apron. Ambrose can be heard on the other side of the ring yelling at the Miz. “Hey he’s mine!†Miz apologizes, kinda, before heading over to Rhodes. But as Cody gets up he brings an European Uppercut with him which staggers the Miz. The Miz staggers long enough for Rhodes to springboard off of the ropes and connect with a knee to Miz’s face. The UWF champion is perplexed when he sees The Miz has not gone down however, instead the Miz is clinging to the top rope as if his life depended on it. Rhodes, hasn’t been a three time World Champion and had the longest amount of time with the title for being dumb. He uses the Miz by lifting him up by the legs, and while the Miz’s upper body is hanging on the top rope. Rhodes kicks Miz hard in the stomach. The crowd let out a mixed reaction as the Miz holds his stomach the wind clearly knocked out of him. Miz gets to his knees exactly where the UWF Champion wants him, and unloads with a big right hand right to the face of Miz. Hoping to capitalize Rhodes goes for the cover.

1….

2…

Miz kicks out!

JR:
And now we are starting to see the UWF Champion finally come to life here, as he now has finally been able to switch the momentum back to the corner of the World Champions.

Rhodes gets up and sees Wyatt back on the apron. “How dare he touch me, the Lord and Saviour!†Wyatt shouts throwing out his hand for a tag. The UWF Champion isn’t afraid to allow Wyatt the opportunity for revenge and tags in the World Champion. Wyatt comes into the ring to a chorus of boos as Rhodes helps the Miz up only for Wyatt to nail the Miz in the chin with a nasty looking right hand that drops him. Wyatt looks down at the Miz and smiles a sick redneck like smile. “I will beat the sin out of you oh you poor lost soul!†The World Champion picks up the Must See Superstar and sends him sailing off of the ropes, where Wyatt waits until he comes back and with Wyatt’s size advantage brings all his weight down on the Miz with a powerslam. Wyatt goes for the cover looking right at Dean Ambrose.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Miz gets a shoulder up!

Wyatt is not at all surprised it would appear instead he merely stands up and waits. “I’m going to kill you!†Ambrose can be heard telling Wyatt. Wyatt turns and smiles at Ambrose, “Don’t worry my child I am saving you for last.†Wyatt responds and this doesn’t make Ambrose happy at all. In fact it makes Ambrose even crazier who tries to get into the ring, but the official is right there and does his job preventing Ambrose from getting into the ring. As Wyatt taunts Ambrose some more, the Miz gets to his feet using the ropes, unfortunately they are in the corner of Rhodes and Wyatt and the UWF Champion not willing to miss an opportunity nails the Miz with a clothesline from the apron. The crowd boo loudly as Ambrose realizes what’s going on and is forced to get back on the apron.

JR:
That was nothing but a damn cheap shot from the UWF Champion there Hot Rod.

Piper:
Rhodes is doing what he can to make sure the Miz doesn’t get another opportunity at his Championship JR. Rhodes is the only one with something to lose in this match after all.

Wyatt turns to see the Miz hurting on the mat and allows the World Champion to come over and bring the Awesome One to his feet. With ease from the beatdown the Miz has sustained in the match is able to bring him up into a powerslam like position and perform a release falling powerslam. The mat shakes from the impact and the World Champion goes for the cover.

1…

JR:
The ring shook from the impact of that slam.

2…

Piper:
No way the Miz gets out of that.

3.. NO!

Ambrose saves the match up for his team by kicking Wyatt in the side of the head. However before Ambrose can do more damage and realizing tensions are running high, the official begins pulling Ambrose away and back to his corner. Wyatt on his knees looks unimpressed by what Ambrose has tried to do. Instead the “Angel in the dirt†just shrugs it away. He turns towards the Miz and brings him back to his feet before looking at Ambrose with another smile. Wyatt kicks the Miz in the gut to make sure before tossing Miz hard into the corner opposite of Ambrose. Looking right at Ambrose, Wyatt decides now is the time to show Ambrose his future. Wyatt runs as fast as he can at the Miz looking to hit him with the body avalanche, but unfortunately for Wyatt the Miz moves out of the way and Wyatt goes crashing and burning into the corner. The crowd explode as the Miz is on his feet, Wyatt is dazed and Ambrose looks like a man possessed trying to get a tag.

JR:
Come on Miz, the people want it, Dean Ambrose wants, make the tag! Make the tag!

The Miz seems to remember where he was and quickly rushes over and tags in Ambrose before finally collapsing to the outside. The arena explodes as Ambrose comes into the ring looking to take Wyatt’s head off. Ambrose however is too late getting into the ring for Wyatt makes the tag to his partner Cody Rhodes and the place erupts into boos.

JR:
Oh come on Wyatt you coward! Saving himself from the man he stole the World Championship from at Wrestlemania by tagging in the UWF Champion.

Piper:
It isn’t time for Wyatt to deal with Dean Ambrose JR. When it is, Dean Ambrose won’t stand a chance.

Rhodes comes into the ring prepared to do battle with Ambrose, but Ambrose suddenly exits the ring and begins running around the ring trying to get at Wyatt. Wyatt sees Ambrose coming and quickly slides into the ring. Ambrose follows as Wyatt slides out, and Ambrose lost in his anger forgets Cody is there and drops him with a big clothesline. Rhodes is all proud of himself for a moment as it would appear both he and Wyatt have outsmarted Ambrose. Unfortunately he doesn’t see Ambrose getting to his feet almost immediately no selling the clothesline. The crowd begins to roar in approval as Ambrose waits for Rhodes to turn around. Rhodes realizes something is a miss and turns around into a clothesline of the former World champions. Rhodes gets up and in his anger uses his right hand, cast and all to nail Rhodes in the head. The only problem is the impact seems to hurt Ambrose just as much as it does Rhodes. Rhodes falls to the mat hard and Ambrose falls to his knees in pain holding his broken hand.

Piper:
Way to go you idiot. Ambrose just hurt himself more so than he did his opponent!

Wyatt meanwhile has taken something out from under the ring. The crowd can’t believe what they see. It’s a bucket with a sign on it saying Holy Water! Wyatt brings the bucket up to the apron with him and calls Ambrose out. Ambrose forgets the pain and immediately goes to rush Wyatt, but Wyatt takes the bucket and throws the water into Ambrose’s face. Ambrose is blinded by the water. “I will exorcise you demon, be gone!†Wyatt shouts turning his back on Ambrose and begins to pray. No one sees the Miz hop on the apron and make a blind tag except the official before falling back off.

JR:
Wait a second, did the Miz just make a tag?

Piper:
What? I’m still trying to wrap my head around Ambrose being baptized in the center of the ring!

Rhodes doesn’t appear to realize it as he grabs Ambrose who is still blinded and drives him to the mat with the Cross Rhodes. The crowd begin to boo loudly, some not noticing the tag. Rhodes is about to go for the cover when the crowd erupts as the Miz has gone up to the top rope. A hush falls over the arena as Miz leaps off and as at Wrestlemania the Miz misses as Rhodes steps to the side.

JR:
Oh no! Not again!

Rhodes grabs the Miz and sets him up for the Cross Rhodes.

Piper:
Rhodes is going to do it twice in two nights and prove Miz doesn’t belong in the World Title Picture.

Not to be, for as sudden as Rhodes has locked in the Cross Rhodes, Miz spins out of it and grabs Rhodes. The crowd explodes as the Miz brings Rhodes down to the mat with the Skull Crushing Finale! Everyone is on their feet as the Miz gets down on top of Rhodes for the cover.

1….

2….

3….

&

Here are your Winners: The Team of Smackdown’s The Miz and Dean Ambrose!

JR:
Bah Gawd they’ve done it. The Miz and Dean Ambrose are able to topple both World champions here tonight.

Piper:
Dammit, this means the Miz is going to get another shot at the UWF Championship. We could lose the damn belt!

Miz sits up realizing not only has he pinned the UWF Champion, but he now has an opportunity to once again become the World Champion. The crowd is on their feet for the Awesome One. After having his hand raised he immediately goes to check on his tag partner who is still a little worse for wear after the Cross Rhodes.

JR:
The Miz is going to go out a winner on Raw Hot Rod. I don’t think he could ask for anything more.

Piper:
The Miz is going to be quite the steal on Smackdown JR. This man’s future is definitely going to be bright.

Wyatt is shown on the apron holding onto his World Title tightly. Wyatt is all smiles he may have lost the match but he left Ambrose laid out in the center of the ring. Miz continues to check up on Ambrose and that’s the last we see of this match, before Raw takes its final commercial break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: And the time has come Roddy. It's time for D'Angelo Dinero's farewell address.

Piper: I honestly don't see the big deal Ross, retirements never last. I bet this guy is back on the job by Money in The Bank.

AAAHHHH!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

For the final time, the primal scream is heard before the funky bass of "Catholi-Funk" fills the arena. The fans get to their feet, cheering for the man who has been their hero for some many years. The stage fills up with grey smoke and after a few moments, the man himself can be standing in that smoke. It doesn't take ling for that man to bust through, revealing himself to the masses. Amongst a bevy of cheers, D'Angelo Dinero begins making his way down the ramp and towards the ring.

dangelo-dinero-29.jpg

Dinero makes it halfway down the ramp before stopping. The Pope throws both arms into the air and the fans raise their hands as well, knowing what about to happen. In moments, tons of cash begins falling from the ceiling as Dinero initiates the now famous Dinero Drop. Fans reach over the barricade and grab the money covered in the Pope's face as Dinero continues walking down the ramp and towards the ring. Now focused, Dinero slides into the ring under the bottom rope before heading to the far side and asking for a microphone. After receiving one, Dinero removes the mask from his face and begins his farewell address.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

So by now, Pope's guessin' that the cat is out the bag. Everybody knows that tonight is D'Angelo Dinero's last night on the job.

The San Antonio crowd starts chanting "Please Don't Go." The Pope can only smile before speaking again.

No my flock, Pope has to go. Some you may not know this, but this has been a long time comin'. If 'ya know Pope, then 'ya know the story. Thre years ago, Pope walked in the doors of UCW Smackdown. Pope could tell nobody thought anythin' of him. Pope was just another body on the roster. And that ate at Pope. It ate at him so much, that he lashed out at everyone. He lashed out at management, he lashed out at the crew, hell Pope even lashed out against his own congregation. Frustration drove Pope to the brink of insanity, but Pope was soon able to channel that frustration into his in ring work and become a success. Ten months after debuting, Pope stood on top of the world as not only UCW Champion, but as the top man in this entire business.

Dinero brushes the hair out of his face before continuing.

But after awhile, success becomes irrelevant. In this business, people seem to live and die by wins and losses and Championship reigns. None of that meant anything to Pope after a while. Being the top guy was fun, but Pope always knew that it was only temporary, so Pope always set up to have fun whenever he could. And once the fun stopped, Pope knew it was time to walk away. And when Pope walked away, he had no intentions of ever steppin' foot in the ring again. Pope planned on livin' out the rest of his days away from the spotlight, but the time came and Pope saw this; the UWF, Pope saw it on life support. So Pope came back and did what he does best, brought new life to the wrestling world. And with that came the hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours that Pope put into this in order to bring 'ya somethin' that 'ya would enjoy. From Hell in A Cell, to the Royal Rumble, to Tables, Ladders and Chairs, Pope did it all for your entertainment. But eventually, those hours would begin taking their toll on Pope, causing him to truly come to terms with the fact that it was time to walk away from this for good.

And when that announcement was made, there was tons of backlash. Pope's twitter page exploded. Pope's heard over the past several weeks that when it comes to this business, 'ya "never say never", well let Pope tell 'ya something, 'ya can say never this time. Pope's done everythin' in this business whether it be in this ring or behind the scenes. I've got nothin' left to give any of you. And Pope refuses to tarnish the legacy that he's leaving behind by putting forth half of an effort.

There's a small round of applause for Dinero's moral value, but the Pope holds his hand in the air, motioning for the congregation to hold their applause for now.

But with that being said, the show must go on. And Pope knows that this company to go to heights never seen before. There's a ton of talented guys on not only the RAW roster, but the entire UWF roster. Cody Rhodes may very well be the greatest Champion this company has ever seen, Dean Ambrose is not too far behind him. The Miz will be World Champion real soon, 'ya can bet on that one. There are tons of other guys too, Antonio Cesaro, Edge, Curt Hawkins, Austin Aries and hell even Christian. All of them have the potential to carry this company into a new era. And Pope knows for a fact that each and every one of them will do their best to do just that. But every new era needs new backing. And with Pope's era being washed away and soon forgotten, now seems like the best time to introduce the man who will be replacin' Pope at the helm of RAW. This is a man who Pope has been honored to go to war with, this is a man who Pope is honored to call a friend. Ladies and Gentlemen, the next General Manager of Tuesday Night RAW is none other than "The Viper" Randy Orton!

The place explodes as Randy Orton's name is mentioned. A "RKO" chant breaks out which causes Dinero to smile again. It begins to fade as Dinero speaks once more.

And with the new General Manager ready to take over, it's time for Pope to walk off into the sunset. But before Pope, he's goin' to say this, and I'll make it quick 'cause I know Vinnie Mac is in the back and he's pissed 'cause I've gone over my allotted time, but Pope will say that no matter how frustrated Pope has been, I've always enjoyed every second of this. And no matter what happens, UWF will always have a place in Pope's heart. And that my friends, is Gospel!

Dinero drops the mat on the mat and the entire arena gets to their feet and gives him a standing ovation. An obviously emotional Pope wipes a tear from his eye as he salutes his congregation. He mouths the words "Thank You" to all of them as he stands center ring, basking in the moment.

[video=youtube;ijXQ6Lycu6Us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijXQ6Lyc6Us[/video]

The crowd is stunned as the infamous sound of shattering glass rings out across the arena. As the theme of the "Texas Rattlesnake" follows, the General Manager of Wednesday Night Anarchy himself comes walking out from behind the curtain and makes his way to the ring with a purpose.

Jim Ross: What is this? Stone Cold Steve Austin's here live on RAW!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I guess business is about to pick up, eh Jim?

Stone Cold keeps his focus on the ring as he arrives at the bottom of the ramp and enters the ring, heading to the farthest ring post and ascending the turnbuckle, greeting the crowd with a Stone Cold Salute. After repeating this on the other three turnbuckles, Austin retrieves a microphone from one of the ringside attendants and raises it to his mouth as his music fades out to silence.

raw1210208.jpg

Stone Cold: Who says ya can't come home, huh?

The crowd explodes with an enormous pop as Austin smiles from ear-to-ear.

Stone Cold: Well damn, if I get this kind a' ovation walkin' on ta' Raw, maybe I should pay Smackdown a visit this Friday night. I got a present for Austin Aries that's cylinder shaped, shiny, and has his name written on it, if ya catch my drift!

The crowd pops again as the "Texas Rattlesnake" has them in the palm of his hand.

Stone Cold: All right, all right, enough a' that smack talkin' and jibber jabberin', that's not why Stone Cold was asked to appear here tonight. Instead Stone Cold was asked to appear here tonight to give his thanks to D'Angelo Dinero and show his appreciation for everything he's done. Well Stone Cold thinks that the people that asked him ta' do that have a lot of nerve. After everything me and this thrift shop pimp have been through? Yer talkin' about a man that beat my redneck ass redder every time we were opponents. (What?) A man that put me through hell and high water while I held that You Dubya Eff Championship. (What?) A man that announced the termination of my contract on live television and didn't even bat an eyelash in guilt or concern when I fell twenty feet from the top of the Hell in a Cell structure not too long after that. (What?) You want me ta' show my appreciation for this man? After he let me walk on to Smackdown and get my ass stomped by Ted DiBiase and a few of his boys? After I sat in that hospital bed after Hell in a Cell and sat at home once they released me doin' physical therapy and rehabilitation and didn't get a single card or letter or even the slightest most effortless half-assed text from this sumbitch? You want me ta' thank him? Well before I do that, there's somethin' I've gotta do first.

Austin walks over to Dinero and the two look at one another as the crowd is going nuts, not sure what they're about to see unfold. When it seems like Stone Cold's about to haul off and hit him, he instead approaches him and gives him a hug. The two embrace for a moment, then Austin steps away and resumes speaking.

Stone Cold: Now normally Stone Cold don't do that, 'specially with another man, but I can't think of a better way ta' begin showin' my appreciation for ya than by doin' somethin' against my character. I lay down the ass whoopin', trash talkin', authority defyin' Stone Cold as a sign of respect and let you know, man ta' man, that I'm truly gonna miss ya and that everything I just spouted off are things I've already forgiven ya for and honestly were bumps in the road that made the ride worth takin'. I appreciate ya for takin' a risk that no one in You See Dubya was willin' ta' take, and that's puttin' the main title over Stone Cold Steve Austin's shoulder and givin' him a chance ta' be top dog for as long as he could pull it off, 'specially since Stone Cold went on ta' be the longest reigning champion in You Dubya Eff history, an accomplishment that's either been surpassed or is close ta' bein' surpassed, I haven't had much time ta' count ta' be perfectly honest, but thank you all the same. But my appreciation for ya runs deeper than what you've done for Stone Cold, hell it runs deeper than what you've done for Raw, Stone Cold appreciates you for what you've done for the entire Ultimate Wrestling Federation.

Ya can't fool me, son, I know there were many a' days that, underneath them sunglasses, there were bags underneath yer eyes so damn big and dark that it looked like someone hauled off and punched ya, but you refused ta' rest until Raw aired every single week, (What?) Smackdown aired every single week, (What?) the pay-per-views were broadcast every month, (What?) and sometimes ya had ta' make sure In Ex Tee aired every single week. (What?) The time and effort you've put in ta' every show over the last year an' some change is just as impressive if not moreso than any championship reign on any active or inactive competitors' resume from the beginnin' a You See Dubya ta' here an' now in You Dubya Eff. Thank you for bustin' yer ass so that beer swillin', (What?) bird flippin', (What?) mouth runnin', (What?) mudhole stompin', (What?) hell raisin', (What?) ass kickin', (What?) stack a' dime testin', (What?) trash takin', (What?) redneck American males like the "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin have a job ta' go to every day. Honestly I could go on an' on, Pope, but I'm not goin' to cuz I know that Stone Cold isn't the only one that wants ta' say thanks. I'm gon' close by sayin' that if you ever decide you wanna come back into this company, even for one more match, I do believe you owe Stone Cold a Wrestlemania match. Now let's drink some damn beer!

As Austin goes for his beer however the lights in the arena go out and then the familiar titantron starts up as the fans start to cheer wildly in anticipation.[/i]

[video=youtube;dvyqn67m3io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyqn67m3io[/video]

…is cookin

The fans are up on their feet as The Rock is there live. He stands at the top of the stage for a few seconds soaking it all in before heading down the ramp. He walks up the steps alongside the ring apron for his signature pose. He gets down from the turnbuckle and enters the ring looking around.

The Rock doesn’t waste much time as the music fades and the lights return to normal he pulls out his mic from his back pocket and raises it high for the signature entrance.

The Rock:
FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to UWF! RAW!

That is all it takes as the fans break into a “ROCKY!†chant. The Rock seems appreciative of them but quickly gets the fans to settle down.

The Rock:
Let The Rock say that he is truly appreciative of this but this is not The Rock’s night. That’s right. The Rock is able to show a bit of humility on rare occasions and this is one of those rare occurrences. Because tonight is not The Rock Appreciation night. Oh no this is The Pope… D’Angelo Dinero appreciation night. This is his night and The Rock is here… The Rock is here live to appreciate that man right there. The Rock is here to show this man how much he is truly appreciated in this business. Because you see… The Rock and Dinero go way way back. Back to UCW and it traveled over here to UWF. So its been a few years that us two have been at it although back in UCW that was The Rock’s show and The Rock didn’t look at all at Dinero as anything. The Rock focused on The Rock and Trish Stratus. And then The Rock retired. The Rock was done.

The Rock made a return but was infected by some Hoovie juice or something because The Rock was not acting like The Rock during that short stint but once The Rock was able to get rid of that mess The Rock was back on track and looking to make waves. First was against that demented burlap wearing freak Mankind at Survivor Series. But it was what happened at the end of the match that triggered what would be the headliner for the Royal Rumble. That night is what finally started the feud that nobody thought would happen. The Rock was pretty much retired. Dinero was retired from in ring competition but these two massive egos were not going to just sit back and let this opportunity go to waste oh no. The Rock and Dinero set up the course and from November up to the Rumble the feud started to build and it finally culminated in what is probably The Rock’s toughest match in his entire career. And for The Rock to say that considering all the battles and wars there has been from WWF, WWE, UCW… yes… The Rock can say without a doubt that fight was one of the toughest he has ever had. And even though that is the case The Rock would not be opposed to going at it one more time.

The Rock looks over at Dinero and smiles as the fans start to chant “One More Time! One More Time! One More Time!†The Rock kinda laughs a little as he continues.

The Rock:
You hear the people. They want it. But what was really a highlight was The Rock and Dinero teaming up for the biggest tag match in Raw history. Something that nobody saw coming. Nobody could have anticipated The Rock and Dinero possibly teaming up after the huge feud that they had. But the reason that was able to work is because of respect. The Rock could look at Dinero and The Rock can say that Dinero is a one of a kind superstar that deserves the absolute best. The Rock can look at Dinero and say that is a man that is a true champion. The Rock looks at Dinero and see what he has done with Raw, sees what he has done with everything and The Rock can not help but to appreciate everything that he has done. The Rock can say that he is honored to have been able to participate on Raw. The Rock can say that he is honored to have such an amazing match against Dinero at the Royal Rumble. And ever since then The Rock has stayed in touch with Dinero because The Rock didn’t think it was possible but The Rock grew to truly respect that man right there so The Rock knew that when it was announced that there would be a Dinero appreciation night The Rock had to show up. The Rock had to be here.

The Rock was in back for WrestleMania which everyone knows The Rock was there after costing Shawn Michaels his title match. Reasons for that will be explained at another time. But The Rock was there to see Dinero overcome so much. The Rock wanted to run down the ring and even up the odds but The Rock knew that Dinero would not have wanted that. The Rock knew that Dinero would rather lose than have help from anybody to overcome those odds and win. That right there shows the true heart and determination of Dinero. That right there is why Dinero gets all of this appreciation. That right there is why there are those out there that look up to Dinero. Because of that honor right there. Dinero… you are a man amongst many. You are a one of a kind true superstar. The Rock can say that he is truly honored to have been able to lure you out of retirement for that match. And even though the record books will say that The Rock is better than you… The Rock knows and the people know… that margin is very slim.

So what The Rock wants to do is…

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

Ripper booms from out of the PA System and even the Rock smiles at who is coming out next. None other than the man who has the biggest shows to fill in UWF history. The Viper Randy Orton. The New General Manager of Raw comes out in his traditional shirt and jeans. He doesn’t look like a professional at all, but that’s Randy Orton for you.

The Viper takes his time heading down to the ring as Austin, Rock, and Dinero look on. Orton steps up on the steel steps and hops into the ring. He then proceeds to the opposite corner and throws up his arms and the crowd gives him a decent reaction.

JR: Well folks there you have it, the man who will be trying his hardest to live up to the monster size shows that a man like Dinero is leaving. The New General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw, Randy Orton.

Piper: We know Orton and Dinero are buddies, but why would Dinero leave someone like Borton in charge!

Randy requests a mic from Justin Roberts who hands it to him not wanting to upset his new boss.

Randy Orton: Dinero before I take the time to appreciate you, business must come first and as such, as the heir apparent and the New General Manager starting right now I have an announcement to make. As we just saw before the commercial break, the Miz has earned himself a shot at the UWF Championship thanks to the stipulation of the Tag Match. So Smackdown will have its chance to once again win back a World Championship. But as I’m going to prove here in the next few weeks, I wasn’t given this job because I’m a friend of Dinero’s it’s because I am the only one who could do this job right. And that is what my announcement is all about. I’m already taking care of Raw. For as Smackdown now has a shot to regain a World Championship, Raw next week will have the opportunity to recapture ourselves a Mid-Tier Title Belt. That’s right next week, Daniel Bryan will defend live here on Raw his European Championship against an opponent of my choosing. But I’m not going to waste any more time on business because there is something much more important to do here tonight and that is to say good bye.

Dinero and Orton share a look of mutual respect. Orton begins pacing around before looking right at the Rock and mouthing. “What’s my line!†The Rock smiles as Orton is clearly joking this time. Orton’s mouth can then be shown saying something along the lines of “F*** the IWCâ€

All joking aside, tonight we say good bye to one of the greatest superstars to ever lace up the boots. If you still don’t believe after everything you’ve heard from Stone Cold, you’ve heard from the Rock, just look at who is standing in this ring with him. The Greatest superstars, all current or future hall of famers, all multi-time World Champions, and we’re all here tonight to pay our respects to you.

The crowd lets off a big cheer of excitement as the Viper clears his throat.

My in ring career much like the rest of you is done. I’ve got nothing left to prove, so I was content to go home with my wife and our beautiful puppy and spend the rest of my life enjoying people continue to talk about my legend long after I was gone. And it was on one night where I was watching a movie at home with my family when I got a text message. It was a message from you, asking me to call. When I left this company I didn’t think we were on very good terms, but I’m glad I decided to return your message. You see Gentlemen, Dinero knew way back in January this was it for him, he was finished. And after clearing out his differences you said to me, Randy there is no one else in the world I trust more to take over for me when I’m done.

Dinero nods his head showing the World that what Orton is saying is the truth.

And so here I am, taking over the role that you made famous. But I’m not even going to try to follow your legacy Dinero. Simply put I can’t and I won’t. For you see as much as we are friends you and I are very different. So when all is said and done for me here, I promise my legacy will be completely different, but the most important fact is, UWF will still be here! And this right here, this ring, this show, these people who came out to watch this show, have all been brought here by one thing, and that is you. Without you none of this would be possible. None of us would be here. The Rock would never have gotten his dream match, Austin wouldn’t have gotten his record breaking Title run, and I would have never been given my proper spot at the top of the card I’d been denied for too long. Without you, this would all be NOTHING. And while I can claim to be the best, the greatest superstar to ever lace up the boots, I stand before you now saying now it is true. Because Dinero you are one of a kind and will never be replaced.

The crowd begins a Dinero chant and the Rock, Austin, and Orton all begin chanting along turning the Pope a shade of red. Orton smirks.

I pride myself on creating myself a legacy, but Dinero no matter what I do in this role, what I accomplish, it will be because of your legacy. Listen to the congregation brother. They know what we all do. Pope is Pimpin, and wherever you go from here, whatever you decide to do with your life, you will always be pimpin. So Pope let me just say, I know you say never again, but should you ever change your mind, we’ll be here for you, waiting with open arms for that one last match.

Orton throws out his hand as again the crowd begins chanting one more match. Dinero smiles and nods his head stating if he ever gets the urge he will come back here before shaking Orton’s hand in a sign of passing the torch. The handshake quickly turns into a man hug with makes the crowd go wild.

Austin, now you can get the beer!

Austin gives Orton the double bird for ordering Austin around before Orton calls for a beer. Before long all 4 men have a beer in hand and they each toast to Dinero one final time. The four men drink down there Beer before throwing up their arms together as one, signaling the history of D’Angelo Dinero, as well as UWF’s, past, present and future. This is the last we see of Dinero who is getting another beer from Austin as the screen fades to black on Dinero Appreciation Night.

End of Show

Credits:

Promo's: Respective TTer's.

AJ Styles/Kevin Nash: Chriss (Big Thank you!)
Everything Else: SBS

Confirmed For MITB

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Christian v. AJ Styles v. ??? v. ??? v. ??? v. ???

OOC: Thank to those who helped me make Dinero Appreciation Night a true send off for Dinero. Slim for bringing his Rock and Dresdon for the Austin Promo. And again sorry for the chaos of the show but with so many new additions to the roster i wanted to try and get everyone on the show. Hope you all enjoyed. And Cwalker, love you man. Thank you for everything. If any of you would like to say something to Cwalker either in Character or out please do so in the comments section. The New Era has begun. Preview will be up shortly.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/23/13 Dinero Appreciation Night

Wow just wow.

What a RAW. I didn't read any trashtalking just so I don't get reminiscent and write a match out of instinct lol. but these matches were superb. The tag match was probably my favorite and Smackdown now has a shot to win back a World Title. BGA has all the talent in the world to do it, so get it done bro.

The ending to the Christian/Cena match opens the door for a lot of possibilities for Cena. Who messed with the lights? My guess? It was Ambrose paying him back for costing him the title.

With all the new characters coming in, you guys did a great job of introducing pretty much everyone.

And the end with Slim, Dresden and SBS coming out, that was very nice. I didn't see that coming at all. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I appreciate all the kind words, you have no idea how much they mean.

This will probably be the last show I read for quite some time, and it is definitely one hell of a read to go out on.

Great job and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors :p

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

There is like one more promo and one more match for me to read but aside from that I can already say that this was a fantastic episode of RAW.

To begin with my match. Kudos to Andrew for not acting like a pussy, showing up and well, beating me. Thanks buddy, I certainly had a blast! The match was fine but what went on after it? BARRETT! And I think I know who plays him. MWHEHEHEHE. The Barrett promo was fantastic but sorry bro, I just didn't buy the part where EMT's came down to the ring to help Kennedy and Masters after they both got hit by the Wasteland. Anyway, I can already smell awesomeness in the air.

With what happened after Styles/Nash I'm kinda confused. Here's the Masters/Kennedy/Barrett triangle and now Kane/Nash/Lesnar? I thought Lesnar and Kane were going to beat the shit out of each other but the way things went down gives the whole situation a nice touch.

Then there were Sam's and Bronzy's promos. Seriously, I'm in love with Sam's Wyatt and I can tell he's going to have a good reign which is also well deserved. The Kane promo was short but straight to the point. I've never seen Bronzy's Kane but from what I've heard his Kane is awesome and when I was reading the promo I knew people didn't lie to me when they said his Kane really is something.

I didn't get to read Cena/Christian but I'm sure it'll be great just like the promos that kind of surrounded the match. All sweet, classic promos, there is nothing that needs to be said. I loved. LOVED the Ambrose promo.

The tag match was fantastic and I was kinda surprised by the result. Miz gets a chance to bring the UWF Title over to SmackDown? Feed me more of that. Rhodes/Miz stole the show at Wrestlemania and this is looking to be yet another fantastic session.

Aaaand finally here we are with the main event. Aside from saying something I can just sit here and clap. "Orton begins pacing around before looking right at the Rock and mouthing. “What’s my line!â€￾ The Rock smiles as Orton is clearly joking this time."

An all-around good show. I got my fix. Now it's time for me to sober up and wait til I get my next one!

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Ah guys, I was almost choking up a bit at the end there! What a send off. Terrific to see Austin, Rock and Orton all make an appearance, great g'bye promo from The Pope too, a fitting end for an amazing career. Well done CWalker, and well done to all those involved, it was a helluva send off.

And for the rest of the show, really terrific. Kept the wheels turning after Wrestlemania and didn't take a moment to slow down. Big congrats to Andrew on his win, but I'm really enjoying having the Million Dollar Man in the UWF! Great idea putting him with someone like Masters, it's working really well Chriss. Barrett came outta nowhere, and with a great promo, he has my interest.

Lesnar, Nash AND Kane :mark: Yeah, I like that a lot. Great feud on the cards there. Three monsters.

What the hell happened with Cena and Christian? I didn't see that ending coming at all. Really happy to pick up the win, and happy to hear me and rey getting another chance to light it up. Plenty of unfinished business there ;)

Before I forget, the quality of promos from everyone tonight was fantastic. Really great character stuff in there, and showing how much talent we've got now. And kudos to SBS on the storytelling. Started the new era by shaking EVERYTHING up while simultaneously making it flow seamlessly from 'Mania.

We've got a good thing going on here.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Thought Raw was pretty nice this week, nice to be able to read it and get into the swing of things again.

Favorites of the night for me were Bray Wyatt. I'm a believer for sure. Ted Dibiase promo and the subsequent match. Miz getting a shot to take a World title to SD and of course Rock/Orton/Dinero/SCSA (well done boys)

Only thing for next time was the Lesnar/Nash/Kane ending was a bit on the clusteryyyy side if you know what I mean.

Interesting to see where things go for Cena now with the lights out situation. If its Ambrose, it would make sense. They've worked a lot in the past so it'll be interesting to see if it brings out new material or gets bogged down. High hopes for it all anyway!

Cant wait to see the preview

BronzyCoder

Reaction score

You know, now I'm never going to get the phrase "Free agents up the ass" out of my head. Screw you, Piper.

I did like the detail of having Chris Masters come out with the Million Dollar Belt and everything, that was a really nice touch and Dibiase is a good choice of manager for him. Congrats to Andrew on the win, and that was a really good debut for Woi Barreh. Nice promo too, I liked it.

Drunken Styles sounds like he'd be better on the mic than regular Styles. Also holy crap, that Bray Wyatt promo. I'd have Sam's babies. Just, yknow. Saying.

AJ Styles manages to win via rollup despite probably being hungover. Although I've done some pretty impressive things while hungover too, without tooting my own horn. Kane and Brock Lesnar appearing is very, very interesting. Especially since Lesnar is debuting too, so this ought to be really cool. Now I'm interested and have to stay tuned. Damn you SBS and your good writing.

Aw man, Cena promo. I really like Blizzard's Cena from what I've read so far. Which isn't much in all honesty, not like I have an expert opinion on these kind of things anyway. HBK Promo. Yesyesyesyes. Rock vs Michaels, book that shit I'll love you forever.

Cody and Miz promos were both good, as I expected they'd be. I liked that it was one right after the other in the lead up to their match. Christian winning by mysterious circumstances, good set up for an angle with Cena and his mystery attacker. Congrats to AK on getting into the MITB match.

So, uhm...I think Dean just lost it. I'm just going to put him right here on the Crazy-O-Meter between an M. Night Shyamalan script and Kane. It was a good promo, though. Dark and different. Ambrose definitely has my attention now.

Wyatt attempting to perform an exorcism was the highlight of that match. If Ambrose's head had started spinning around I would've lost my shit. Miz vs Cody II? Possibly bringing the title to Smackdown? I'll take it. I read their last match and it was great, so this should be no different.

Last but certainly not least. Dinero's farewell was great with Austin, Rock and Orton. That ending was pretty funny, too. The whole thing is a great sendoff for Dinero, and I'm very excited to see the next show. I thought this show was great, keep up the good work.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

First of all, what an AMAZING show.

I'm digging DiBiase w/Masters, that stuff just reeks awesomeness. Also, after today I'm in love with Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose. The ending was pretty cool, first I was like 'wow, a great promo by Cwalker to conclude stuff', then I was like 'hahaha, Dresden's SCSA, that's awesome', then I went 'HOLY FUCK, Slim's Rock' and then 'Whoah. Orton as a GM? That stuff's interesting.'. E-feds are still as awesome as I remember them to be and UWF is even more awesome than I've expected.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I'M BACK AND SUPER HYPED, because I'm Emperor Wade <3

I love you, UWF.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Very solid debut for the RAW brand

Ahh the debut of Lesnar wonder who is taking over him? Seems interesting the triple angle guess a monsters ball at money in the bank.

Christian getting a big win back is good! Though now he is in the money in the bank and my chances with that went down to 10 percent lol.

Overall the ending segment was the best part of the show, and I am glad we had this Dinero appreciation night. The ending to the show was just perfect anid was something you would see on a post Raw after mania. Overall solid opening show for the new team.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/30/13 Preview

The last edition of Monday Night Raw was bitter sweet indeed as we said good bye to D'Angelo Dinero. But now it is time to look forward and with New General Manager Randy Orton in charge things are sure to heat up on this edition. Two title matches and two MITB qualifier matches should be just enough to help keep the ball rolling in this new Chapter of UWF. Live from none other than Houston Texas!

MATCH 1
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match

Wade Barrett vs. Chris Masters

Wade Barrett made his debut last week in a big way ending the highly contested contest between Masters and Kennedy with a beatdown only a man born on the mean streets of England could. This week Masters will get the first shot at Barrett and the winner will be rewarded in a big way by getting entered into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Will the Emperor continue his surprise return with a win, or will the Masterpiece make up for his loss last week with a big win.

Match 2
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match

Kane vs. Brock Lesnar

Last week two monsters debuted at the expense of Kevin Nash, and this week the staredown that almost was is definitely going to happen. As it is going to be the Big Red Machine Kane taking on the meanest superstar to possibly ever step into a UWF ring Brock Lesnar. These two monsters are going to rip into each other looking to advance to the Money in the Bank Ladder match. But with the intensity between these two will either one be able to walk away?

EuropeanChampionship.png

UWF European Championship Match

DanielEuro_zpsf350f829.jpg
Vs.
JohnCenaRaw_zpsf42857b2.jpg

Daniel Bryan (C) vs. John Cena

And in a blockbuster announcement that was made on last week's Raw, Tuesday Night will pin all its hopes on John Cena to bring home the European Championship to the Red Brand. Orton has hand picked Cena because of his new attitude and thinks if anyone can stop the unstoppable its him. Bryan however hasn't suffered a loss in a championship in a very long time and don't think the change of scenery is going to effect him much. Alot is on the line in this match, and after last week's controversial ending to Cena's match will his head even be in the game.

WWEWHC.png

UWF World Heavyweight Championship

WyattWorld_zpsacf2ff66.jpg
Vs.
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg

Bray Wyatt (C) vs. Dean Ambrose

After Bray Wyatt's cowardly acts in the tag match last week and performing an "exorcism" on Ambrose, Orton won't have that kind of a champion on his show. So Orton has made Wyatt defend his newly won title against the man who he stole it from in this week's main event. Wyatt won't be able to run away this time, and Ambrose is going to be looking to become the first ever 4 time World Champion in UWF History.

We Will hear from:

The Rock:
Last week the Rock showed up and said good bye to his friend D'Angelo Dinero. This week however he is coming back for pure business. Last week Shawn Michaels called him out and the Rock is never one to back down. Will the Rock accept HBK's offer of one more match? Tune in to find out.

Kennedy: Mr. Kennedy was sucessful last week in his showing against Masters, but was attacked brutally by the returning Wade Barrett. Kennedy is an Asshole after all and the loud mouth will surely have a message to send to Wade Barrett.

Edge: Edge hasn't been heard from since Wrestlemania. Rumored to have a broken neck, we're live via Satelite with Edge from his home in Toronto. How is he feeling? When will he be cleared to wrestle, and is he really in that much pain, after all Trish is taking care of him right?

Cody Rhodes: Last week Rhodes found out he will have to defend his World Title once again against the Miz. You can bet he isn't very happy about this at all. We'll hear the thoughts of the deranged UWF Champion.

Christian: Christian qualified for the MITB ladder match last week and got back to his winning ways. Christian believes this is the start of something much bigger and he is ready to win Money in the Bank.

Kevin Nash: Nash is frustrated by what happened after his match. Has Kane and Lesnar brought out the Monster in Nash? We'll hear from Big Sexy on Raw.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/30/13 Preview

I'm sensing double screwjob in the titles matches really really hard right now. Interesting to see how it plays out.

Trash talking should be a good read this week for these matches.

good shit yo

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/30/13 Preview

Mr. Blizzard.....we meet again.... ;)

Should be a great show. I'm especially looking forward to Sam/Bumout.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn what a crazy show!

I'm surprised I picked up the win against Chriss, really enjoyed that TT session!

Derrick is back, jesus fuck I read that Barrett promo exactly like how he'd say it; truely a great promo there! I look forward to this mix here.

The entire show was just amazing. It's great to be a part of this, a new era begins. It's going to suck seeing CWalker leave us.

I look forward to this long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.