UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh... I'm here... and there is a talk about a woman manager being a bad idea? Seriously? Heh heh

Trish has been a staple manager. In UCW Rock/Trish was the most successful duo. I mean like... very successful.

Here in UWF... Umaga/Trish... longest reigning Extreme Champion? Two long reigns at that as champion... currently going after the Global Championship?

I'd say that it isn't the simple fact of having a woman as a manager but more how the person using them plays the character cause you have two typical styles.

1. The airhead/head over heels in love with the guy, coward woman that has to hide behind her man every step of the way, ultra slut.

2. The woman that can stand on her own two feet and doesn't take shit from anybody.

Most prefer to not give their woman a real personality so yeah in that sense it "sucks" but I've given Trish such a personality that she is highly successful which is why even after years of using her as a manager for Rock, Edge, Umaga... she can still go strong and it not seem dumb or stale.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oh and JKdog had the pair of Kofi with Layla... it worked out pretty good for him.

But yeah... just depends on how the female is used. Whether it be the typical ditz which is useless... or smart.

Shoot... MATT MORGAN AND SUNNY! Not the new fat Sunny but the old sexy Sunny :D

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I would be all for a divas division tbh. But like, I doubt the writers would wanna write like Kelly Kelly vs Jillian Hall and shit. And it would need a lot of people to stay fresh.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would be all for a divas division tbh. But like, I doubt the writers would wanna write like Kelly Kelly vs Jillian Hall and shit. And it would need a lot of people to stay fresh.

I've only considered bringing in a Diva a few times. Either Debra or ODB for Stone Cold, Vickie or Chyna for Eddie, and either Daffney or Gail Kim(when she debuted and had the trenchcoat) for Sting. None of this ever came to fruition obviously but it's still a good talking point.

I can honestly say that just about everyone I've seen incorporate a Diva into the mix has been successful and creative. Slim with Trish, Clacks with Natalya, EoR with Szantyr and Chelsea, Schmidty with Layla, Chase with Dixie, Bumout with Maxine and now Summer Rae, etc.

Reactions: CliqueClacks

Fauche

Reaction score
For the record, I think chicks are gay and e-Feds are better off without them.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Yeah everytime it was attempted... it would be hot for the first week... and then folks would just give up on it.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Yeah everytime it was attempted... it would be hot for the first week... and then folks would just give up on it.
It's alright, one day Nattie will give Trish this work, diva's division or not haha

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And Trish will prove why she is the uncrowned women's/diva's undisputed champion :D

iBunka

Reaction score
Yeah I missed clicked the vote thing and accidentally hit "dumb."

Sue me.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Playing a female wrestler alongside a man is pretty fun. Played Abyss with Daffney for quite some time and I really had a lot of fun with the duo.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

iBunka

Reaction score
I'm still figuring shit out and moving things around here and there, but I should be able to have a PPV reply after the RAW show on thursday.