UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
LONG LIVE ARTIMUS CLYDEFROG!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Thank you very much guys. It just feels so amazing to be back. Oh, and Slim...I'm ready to catch it.

Give me some time to pass it and I'ma be chunking these bricks at like 80 mph. :D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Aight... where everyone disappear to? We need people back. Come onnnnnn folks. This is the road to WrestleMania. Time to put that best foot forward.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Aight... where everyone disappear to? We need people back. Come onnnnnn folks. This is the road to WrestleMania. Time to put that best foot forward.

My thoughts exactly. I want to get the feel for my new character(s) adjusted but I'm waiting for people to TT back. Smackdown isn't until the 22nd anyways so I guess I'm just being impatient but COME ON.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm disappointed that nobody has really commented on the Velocity show and appreciated @Nate what he's done.

Just Clydefrog and myself commented on the show. Would like support being shown.

Reactions: SBS

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm on Raw and I know my tag partner would wanna TT as well. The new hot tag team on the block... FROM CANADA!

The best thing to hit the US since ever :D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Writing a promo for the first time in like 6 months and I gotta admit...this is way too fucking awesome. I missed all this and all of you guys. Lets head towards Wrestlemania and have some fun!

Reactions: Sam

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to publicly apologize to Slim, CliqueClacks, SBS, Chase, and the rest of Staff for no-showing my tag match for Raw. There are a lot of personal things going on in my life right now that have to come first. For those of you that understand, thank you for your compassion. For those of you that react to this with indifference or a rolling of the eyes, well, no comment.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I want to publicly apologize to Slim, CliqueClacks, SBS, Chase, and the rest of Staff for no-showing my tag match for Raw. There are a lot of personal things going on in my life right now that have to come first. For those of you that understand, thank you for your compassion. For those of you that react to this with indifference or a rolling of the eyes, well, no comment.
Hey man, life happens, would have loved to have a killer session but at the end of the day, it's just an efed match. Hope everything's alright brother Dres.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Ah man... hopefully all of that gets better. Take care of all of that man. We'll be here waitin when things get better.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Fauche

Reaction score
No The RUNDOWN this week cause all of my pet fish I've ever owned have died. Granted, this has taken place over many years, and I haven't had any fish (dead or alive) for some time now. For me, though, the wounds are still painfully raw, and as such, I just couldn't bring myself to write anything over the weekend. Apologies to all interested parties. Take comfort in knowing that the Slammys and Velocity Return shows, as well as this week's Raw, Velocity and SD will all be included in next week's The RUNDOWN, or as we have taken to calling it, The RUNDOUBLEDOWN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chase and The Hoov

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Guys. Is it weird that I got a boner when I started writing my first TT in over 7 months? Do I need to go see a doctor? :confused: