UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I have a pet cat named Mordecai. We call him Mo for short. He is 14 months old and literally the cutest kitty that ever has lived in the entire history of the univserse. He just loves to cuddle and when he wakes up from his naps he does a big strectch, shakes his fuzzy little head, yawns and then smiles. Yes, this cat actually smiles. He also likes to give little kitty kisses to all of his friends.

If this bacon thing doesn't end straight quick, I promise I will kill this cat slowly and painfully and mail pieces of him along with video footage of his tortured death to all guilty parties to mourn over on Christmas Eve.

Oh how I have missed you.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I have a pet cat named Mordecai. We call him Mo for short. He is 14 months old and literally the cutest kitty that ever has lived in the entire history of the univserse. He just loves to cuddle and when he wakes up from his naps he does a big strectch, shakes his fuzzy little head, yawns and then smiles. Yes, this cat actually smiles. He also likes to give little kitty kisses to all of his friends.

If this bacon thing doesn't end straight quick, I promise I will kill this cat slowly and painfully and mail pieces of him along with video footage of his tortured death to all guilty parties to mourn over on Christmas Eve.

It ain't my cat, so I'm good.

Dash

Reaction score
Seriously, if you know how much it annoys the rest of us, why keep doing it?

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Seriously, if you know how much it annoys the rest of us, why keep doing it?

That's why I haven't even mentioned Bacon. Because, I can see how it would get annoying.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
RRS is like the annoying little brother. It is almost expected he should say something to annoy us. As for the bacon stuff, honestly IDC about it, depends on your tolerance level. Thing is say it in places that don't matter not in places like the ppv thread. Like honestly I know some of us like to have fun with stuff like that. Though that should never reach onto other threads that are so important.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Chill out lads, it's one day to Halloween Havok!

Reaction score
Okay, this isn't just me but other staff members have agreed that this Bacon stuff stops now otherwise it's just spam - wanna make a thread about bacon in the interactive section - go a head but enough in the discussion.

/end.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, this isn't just me but other staff members have agreed that this Bacon stuff stops now otherwise it's just spam - wanna make a thread about bacon in the interactive section - go a head but enough in the discussion.

/end.

Stone Cold put an end to it in my trash talk. If it continues, might have to write a promo giving someone a Stunner.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Why are you so desperate to be liked on the internet?

Funny, I don't recall truly attempting to be liked. I actually couldn't give 2 fucks if I'm liked. I hope you're aware you are the PERFECT troll bait. Best of luck son.

Also what's wrong with bacon? This is a discussion thread correct? I assumed this thread was for us to shoot shit, or however that term goes. Why can't some of us discuss our love of bacon?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I wasn't aware so many of us had hormone imbalances, can we man up please?

And it's not that talking about bacon itself that's annoying, it's when it's all anyone ever talks about or references that it becomes annoying.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Honest to God; I can't believe this is a serious debate.

Can we just end this discussion and get back to what's important? Imaginary internet matches! Thank you!