UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I can see it booked now at a future PPV. Edge vs. Pope in a one fall only humble match. Ratings would go through the roof

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Ratings would humbly go through the roof as you have the two most humble superstars with the most humble manager... Trish Stratus as guest ring announcer/time keeper since she is too humble to do just one job. And the most humble of them all... The Rock as your modest and most humble guest referee.

A match full of humility :)

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Ratings would humbly go through the roof as you have the two most humble superstars with the most humble manager... Trish Stratus as guest ring announcer/time keeper since she is too humble to do just one job. And the most humble of them all... The Rock as your modest and most humble guest referee.

A match full of humility :)

If he's even available, have Umaga doing guest commentary since he's the most humble on the mic.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So I wasn't able to write my promo that I had planned for Anarchy. The idea had been stuck in my head all week, but since I put up that one TT, I hadn't had a chance to get to my computer... So apologies to Dresdon.

Also FUUUUU [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] I really want that Dudleyz thing to happen now!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
If its any consolation [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION], I never beat [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] either, and I have lost too almost every one in this fed at least once lol.

Reaction score
Have to say I'm abit disappointed there hasn't been a more eager turn out for Halloween Havok, especially the Money in the Bank TTing and the Global Championship.
[MENTION=11595]Coldhands[/MENTION], [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION], [MENTION=11302]Dexter[/MENTION], [MENTION=11586]TwystedPhoenix[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION], [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION], [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION] :(

Dash

Reaction score
Have to say I'm abit disappointed there hasn't been a more eager turn out for Halloween Havok, especially the Money in the Bank TTing and the Global Championship.
[MENTION=11595]Coldhands[/MENTION], [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION], [MENTION=11302]Dexter[/MENTION], [MENTION=11586]TwystedPhoenix[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION], [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION], [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION] :(

I promise you, I am eager to get that match going... I just haven't been able to get my thoughts down in writing and I don't want to go into it half assed. I'll do my best to get one up soon. Will get a TT for Aries/Wyatt up as well. I'll admit I've been holding out for Sam to post first but since it's getting really close to the deadline, I'll kick it off tonight.

Reaction score
I promise you, I am eager to get that match going... I just haven't been able to get my thoughts down in writing and I don't want to go into it half assed. I'll do my best to get one up soon. Will get a TT for Aries/Wyatt up as well. I'll admit I've been holding out for Sam to post first but since it's getting really close to the deadline, I'll kick it off tonight.
[MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION] mentioned to me a few minutes ago he's working on two trash-talks, both Wyatt I'm presuming and hoping :D!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Be careful what you wish for.

By the way guys, I need two promos for Anarchy. One to go before the Goldberg/Henry match and one to go before the main event segment.

Will have a promo to you within the hour.

Reaction score
[MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION], @Stigmata_Mantee & [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION] & Scott Hall xD! - I shall be working on my Kevin Nash TT for the PPV now just incase anyone was considering writing theirs up xD!

Dash

Reaction score
Have to admit, I got a laugh out of Stigmata

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

I've got my promo done, and have my TT for my Impact match this week. I'm spending more time working on my opening TT for HH because I'm not satisfied with it as it currently stands. Sorry but I've had a mad week so far with my sister getting out of hospital and Uni work stepping up.