UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I mean... You've got- The gore, the Canadian bore, the wrestling whore, and the 7 foot tall canker sore so you tell me whats the better option there

Sorry, Im a gore mark. Cant help it.

Reaction score
I mean... You've got- The gore, the Canadian bore, the wrestling whore, and the 7 foot tall canker sore so you tell me whats the better option there

Sorry, Im a gore mark. Cant help it.

Shane is just a mark... Didn't you know Kevin Nash best saying is "If you're not a mark, they can't fuck with ya."

iBunka

Reaction score
[MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION] [MENTION=3254]Captain Charisma[/MENTION] [MENTION=11528]iBunka[/MENTION] you guys planning on TTing for the Commonwealth Championship or what? It's getting close to deadline guys!

I was hoping to jump in third or last. Tomorrow I will have a response up regardless.

SBS

Reaction score
My trash talk has just been finished up and just needs coded and put together. I shall do that when I get home from school so the Global Champion will make an appearance this evening. :)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
The Mexicools are mad that they became the first Intercontinental Champion and you just made up another title to overshadow their win. I'd watch out eventual winner of that title match. You got some angry Mexicans on your tail.

PS. This is a did you know but I think I'm the first person to win a title on all four brands. I don't remember if SBS won a title on RAW or Smackdown.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
If only I won a belt on Impact... I would have beaten you :p Well i dunno... I was European Champ... wait I was tag champ and that's cross branded... hmmm darn it. Ah well...

I had a productive day so now I'm finally settling in but I already got ideas for my TTs... hoping to get all 3 of them done today.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
If only I won a belt on Impact... I would have beaten you :p Well i dunno... I was European Champ... wait I was tag champ and that's cross branded... hmmm darn it. Ah well...

I had a productive day so now I'm finally settling in but I already got ideas for my TTs... hoping to get all 3 of them done today.

I will reply to the anarchy tag match as soon as you or Drew does.

iBunka

Reaction score
Responding to that title match with Hogan. [MENTION=3254]Captain Charisma[/MENTION] do you want to go first or shall I?

iBunka

Reaction score
You got it chief. After I get to watch me some NHL.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
3 TTs was the goal and 3 TTs were achieved. Although I must say that every time I do a Warrior tt... I feel a little crazier.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
3 TTs was the goal and 3 TTs were achieved. Although I must say that every time I do a Warrior tt... I feel a little crazier.

It was a good one. I replied btw since I realized the deadline is tonight or tomorrow.

iBunka

Reaction score
Still working on this Hogan reply. Between watching hockey tonight, and having writers block I feel like I rambled on a lot. Trying to edit it now to make it reasonable. Not a good day.

But don't count me out yet.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Had a big personal issue this week, and I haven't been able to TT for Anarchy. I'm writing one now, not sure on whether it's too late or not but I'll post it regardless.