UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Also, no more Dresdon! I'm tired as all hell now. I had a blast TTing with you as I always do. Maybe down the line we'll get a chance to really go ham. I'm going to finish the mission I have had paused for the last hour on Saints Row IV then I'm going to sleep...

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright guys, I don't know what time this will be for you guys that are in different timezones, but I've decided on the deadline. I go to work at 3 p.m. tomorrow, so I will lock the threads at about 2:30 p.m. before I leave to get there.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Alright guys, I don't know what time this will be for you guys that are in different timezones, but I've decided on the deadline. I go to work at 3 p.m. tomorrow, so I will lock the threads at about 2:30 p.m. before I leave to get there.

Alright, I get out of School at around 3 pm central and I wouldn't be able to write up a reply to the TT thread (If needed) until around 4.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So happy for Blizzard and I. Go read our thread we killed it there. Can't wait to see the Anarchy match. We both won my friend that is for sure. I can't wait for our next session my friend!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm just happy that I was chosen to be CWalk's return match. WOOT WOOT! The guy hasn't lost a single step. I think he gained one actually.

SBS

Reaction score
I'm just happy that I was chosen to be CWalk's return match. WOOT WOOT! The guy hasn't lost a single step. I think he gained one actually.

You'd be surprised how easy it is for the creative juices when you don't have to write two or three shows at the same time. HAHA!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You'd be surprised how easy it is for the creative juices when you don't have to write two or three shows at the same time. HAHA!

heh... I'ma try to not write for a week and see what happens :p

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Urgh. First time I could get online since Friday cause of work so didn't have time to get a second TT against WWS, pretty annoying as I though we were having a short but sweet little sesh. Ah well, looking forward to the show anyway.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright guys the threads are now closed! Thanks to everyone for trash talking so hard this week, Chase and I really appreciate it!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Just got home from work, and wasn't able to get one up in time.

Sorry Rawisrey for having it end 2-3 but it was a fun session. Always is with you

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Alright, I don't know if I will be able to make another reply tonight. But, if the TT is still open tommorow then I will reply. I'm having fun with this one :COOL:

Sorry I couldn't get another up bro. Was up on 33 hrs of no sleep, went to sleep at round midnight for reasons; then had to be up at 6am for a interview; then got home and had a power nap from like 11 to 5. I enjoyed it though; we killed it at the end there.

People actually use Microsoft Word to TT?

I must be the only one who uses the "Go Advanced" tool and type it here

I type mine in a message to myself most the time. I don't have to worry bout saving cause the forum automatically saves the message &you can restore it at any time.

Reaction score
For those wondering about Raw, everything but the World title is gone... This show has some serious mark out moments too it! SBS has done a fantastic job!

Then Anarchy tomorrow then the big boy comes out to play for a second week with Impact ;D!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've found a man who hasn't been seen for a long time.

Welcome back @Toogangsterforu

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Well since AJ turned face I decided to post this up for you guys who were wondering what Heel AJ was gonna say in the thread at BFG. Idk if this is the right place to put it, but people have showed extra stuff before. I wrote this TT, and then literally right after I was done I was offered by SBS a brilliant idea on how to turn AJ face.I was meaning to turn AJ face for a while, but keep this aggressive new AJ Styles, but as well not go back to the boring bland AJ Styles you guys from the UCW days know me as. Anyways hope you enjoy this little extra.

Fans at UWF RAW arena are cheering, looks like they are having a good time when all of a sudden

Get
Ready to
Fly!

[video=youtube;sYZKZvo98Uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZKZvo98Uk[/video]

Fans begin to cheer like crazy hearing the theme music of the phenomenal AJ Styles reign across the building. The fans are cheering for “AJ” when all of a sudden the music begins to fade away and then the arena darkens when all of a sudden

Its been so long..

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans begins to boo as “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles makes his way to the ring with his trademark gear. AJ is seem to be in a good mood as he is finally going to be getting the shot that he has been waiting for a long time. The fans boo as AJ enters the ring. AJ Styles goes as he makes his way into the ring, and he grabs a microphone and he begins to speak.

QdY09x7.png

AJ Styles: Oh I just love toying with you people…

Fans boo immediately as AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Finally the time has come. The time has come, the moment everyone has been waiting for. At Bound for Glory AJ Styles will become the World Heavyweight champion. Whether you people like it or not; there is no way in hell I am going to be stopped at becoming the world heavyweight champion. It’s been too long since this waist of mine had anything to wrap around it, and it is about damn time I changed that. Just like how I changed who I am. You see people when I played that old theme song you people cheered. You acted like your old hero was coming out. You acted like the old me was going to come out in his raggy old jeans. You guys expect me to come out here and say nothing but respectful things to my opponent Daniel Bryan. You want me to be that AJ once again… but that AJ was nothing more but a damn loser. This AJ Styles, this AJ you’re looking at right now is nothing but a winner, but the UWF dosen’t think so. Oh, no, no,no….

AJ drops his microphone to his side as he goes and he smirks as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: The UWF wishes they still had the old AJ just like Dixie Carter. Go look at the UWF homepage. All you people should have IPhones. Go onto the UWF app, and you will see the picture of me. You will see what they want that AJ Styles. The clean shaven, good looking southern boy AJ Styles; for months they haven’t updated my damn profile, now am I mad at this? No not really, but the fact of the matter is this. It proves my point, the point that I have made valid for weeks now. That no one can accept the change that I have gone through. People want me to be squeaky clean AJ again, but what has squeaky clean AJ got from the UWF… absolutely nothing. So when I decided to grow out a beard, and act like a total loser I really felt that. I really felt there was no hope for me, but then I noticed something. I kept winning, and winning, and winning. Then it hit me. When I was feeling sorry for my damn self I realized that I have become a better person. Now did I lose a lot of friends… Yes, yes I did. Do people disrespect me now? Yeah pretty much throwing every stupid term at me, but do I give a damn? Hell no, because this change right here has given me opportunities that all these people wouldn’t have ever given me, and that is a fact. So Dixie you can keep crying on Randy all you want, hell you could sleep with him if you want...

Fans go “ohhh” as AJ Styles responds

AJ Styles: Ohhh did I cross a line? I thought Dixie loves crossing lines. Hell she did it to me by giving out my personal address, by giving out my phone number, and by being just an overall disrespectful person. This is what she deserves for being what she is a liar, and that is a fact now onto Daniel Bryan.

AJ goes as he looks at the stage. The fans are chanting “Yes, Yes, Yes” through out the building. AJ Styles goes onto speak.

AJ Styles: Y’know Bryan you have always felt like the company has been trying to hold you down. You have dropped so many damn beard bombs because you want to force your aggressive behavior on us all. Well guess what Bryan unlike you I don’t need to scream to have my voice be heard. All I have to do is talk nice and easy, and let me tell you Bryan you feel as if this company hates you… let me ask you Bryan how many shots have you gotten at that world championship? You have had so many damn opportunities at that title, dating back all the way to Smackdown, and you feel like this company is holding you down? No, Bryan this company is not holding you down one bit. I actually feel like this company actually likes you a helluva lot more than me. I mean Daniel you have had title shot, after title shot while I have had to wait to get my just one opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship. Yes Bryan one opportunity for the world heavyweight championship, and let tell you it is the only one I need.

AJ goes as he faces the crowd now. He takes off his hoody that he had over his head, and he begins to speak.

AJ Styles: Do you know why I only need one? Simple it is because I am the “Phenomenal One”. In this ring I deliver a show that everyone talks about the next night. You Daniel Bryan said to Shawn Michaels he was nothing, but a placeholder, no, no, no I think you’re mistaken. Dean Ambrose, Shawn Michaels, now you Bryan were all just place holders until I got my shot at the World heavyweight championship. That is a fact, there is no one hotter in this company than me. Soon my dream will be witnessed. Soon I will be the world heavyweight champion.

Fans boo as AJ Styles smiles, and he goes on he begins to talk once more

AJ Styles: Frankly I am bored of standing out here and yapping my gums to these morons, so Bryan come out here. Be aggressive with me, come out here and show me why you’re the World heavyweight champion. I am ready for it. Come on fans let get Bryan out here. Let’s get him wanting to come out to grace us with his presence.

AJ Styles goes as he is in the middle of the ring and he begins to do the “YES” pose as the fans begin to start chanting “YES” pose to mock Bryan. AJ goes as he awaits in the middle of the ring as the fans chant “YES”.​

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler