• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Rated R Superstar

I have a child, sir. But for the moment, I can go back and forth as many times as you're able.

I think that sounds good, to be honest I'm kind of happy you said that because I'll probably end up going to bed at least after midnight... This cold has really beaten me up. But I'll stay on as long as I can. Let's give them something to remember us by!

Chase

Dresden to be fair to RRS do you think we can keep your guys thread open for him to reply too? If he is sick I rather him be healthy then having to stay up all night.

Rated R Superstar

Dresden to be fair to RRS do you think we can keep your guys thread open for him to reply too? If he is sick I rather him be healthy then having to stay up all night.

I'm just about finished this TT. I can go at least another round tops... Thought I could go more, but holy is this cold draining me. Up to Dresdon if we go another round after this TT, if he posts something after I will reply. After that though... I'm out. :p

rawisrey

Wait what midnight? timezone wise and like did you mean in a couple hours? I tted because I assumed Tuesday being the deadline would be middle of the day Tuesday for Wednesday nights show, not midnight. if that's the case could I ask the writer for our match to only count the first two rounds of my tag match because if I knew that was the case I would of worked harder on getting my tt up sooner for Tapout I'd hate to get a tt advantage after he was fully capable of tting earlier if I would have.

Rated R Superstar

I think for deadlines and such, we should be using this website: timeanddate.com

On a gaming community I frequent, we use this website to set up special gaming events. It has every time zone and converts the time you scheduled to everybody's time zone.

Slim

Guess that means Slim and I are leaving it at what it is

wooooo thanks. I didn't know if I could do another :D

but mannnnn to go one on one against you again... cept this time we did it as tag teams. I wonder if we could pull off a 6 person tag match against each other heh.

But I have to say it was awesome man.