• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Dash

Really this could have been solved with an apology for missing out on Anarchy from you, with no sarcasm attached to it. There was no need for any of that shit. I know as a new guy my opinion probably doesn't hold much water but really, if you want to argue with someone, do it somewhere that the rest of us won't have to witness it.

ShanegoFett

I'm a sarcastic guy, what can I say?

inigo_montoya.gif

Chase

I apologize to arguing with Rated R Superstar it is just his tone was ridiculous, and he was the one brining it out there. Should I have walked away? Yes, Did I, no. Hated his attitude, and wanted it to be a message to not only him, but for a lot of people who don't understand the importance of weekly shows. I mean yes the arguments were petty, but I wanted people to know this as well. So really if anything it was a silly argument, with good educational purposes.

Rated R Superstar

So you quote me with that dumb gif, antagonize with that dumb popcorn comment and don't expect a reaction like that? That's like shooting someone in the foot and telling them not to cry.

ShanegoFett

So you quote me with that dumb gif, antagonize with that dumb popcorn comment and don't expect a reaction like that? That's like shooting someone in the foot and telling them not to cry.

Okay lets break it down real quick. Just real quick, I promise.

>Sarcasm does not equal the same thing as being a dick. Okay? Okay. Gif appropriate.

>Watching you huff and puff over Bumout and Chase being really straight and honest with you (when they could have been assholes) was pretty entertaining. So yeah, popcorn gif.

>Annnnnd you really just need to stop. Like now. Please. I could have responded to this a hundred different ways, but Im telling you that you need to take a chill pill and stop.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I figured I'd throw my two cents in here.

I've been around this fed I'd say enough to see things happen & have a opinion I guess you could say. To RR, honestly bro this is all drama. We get you have a busy life. We all do. Hell when I was back in NY I use to do TT's & stuff off a non smart phone. I'm not saying your opinion or views are incorrect; I just don't agree with personally attacking everyone because you got a little butt hurt over a couple comments. I went against Chriss's Aries back when I use to play Randy Orton & we tore the PPV thread up. I believe honestly as I said on Chase's podcast that if you no-show or if you are a big portion of a brand like MITB then you should give notice or you lose that privilege as such. You're "the man" & should act accordingly.

I've had strikes before while being here; everyone has life issues & we understand. No one is doubting you, but you have to be consistent if you want to be taken seriously.

SBS

Ok to end this bullshit once and for all I'm going to tell you, SUMMERSLAM is finished!!! I am starting to put it together now, expect it up within the hour!