UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Hey, NXT guys. There are people who are yet to TT for the chamber match. Please, find some time to TT so we get this rolling. :)

Fucking chill. I'm the only guy left (because Lewb's gone missing so we'll have to skip him) and I'll get one up whenever I can find the time. Tough to do so when you're balancing school four days a week, work 3-5 nights a week AND a social life. What I'm trying to say is it'll be up when it's up.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I didn't mean to be the dicky one here, chill man. I get it, we are all busy. I have stuff to do as well. School 5 times a week, gym 3 times a week, shit load of studying to do plus it's Valentine's day tomorrow. So yeah, you're not the only one who's busy and still manages to TT. If I'd have a problem with you not TTing yet, I'd be right there to spit it in your face but I know you always show up so I'm not complaining. Get it? Cool.

Aniking

Reaction score
I didn't mean to be the dicky one here, chill man. I get it, we are all busy. I have stuff to do as well. School 5 times a week, gym 3 times a week, shit load of studying to do plus it's Valentine's day tomorrow. So yeah, you're not the only one who's busy and still manages to TT. If I'd have a problem with you not TTing yet, I'd be right there to spit it in your face but I know you always show up so I'm not complaining. Get it? Cool.

Didn't claim to be the only one that's busy. Just stated my situation for why I'm yet to throw a TT up for the match. Pretty simple, but hey, you can't blame me for getting defensive considering you ripped on Hoov for no-showing last week in a match with nothing on the line. This does have something on the line and I'm holding it up, so I guess I expected the world to crumble around us was all. You know, the end of the world? Get that? Sweeeeeet.

Not to be nosey, but has anyone heard from Lewb?

Not being nosey at all, mate. I think he got quite busy a few weeks ago and was just managing to show for matches, so I'm assuming it's all caught up to him. Definitely unlike Lewb to disappear without explanation, so it's gotta be that.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Jesus. Some people just have to be offensive all the time. Let's just stop, ok? Everytime you get into an argument with somebody it's going on for like thousands of years so I suggest we stop and save each other a decent amount of time.

Aniking

Reaction score
Jesus. Some people just have to be offensive all the time. Let's just stop, ok? Everytime you get into an argument with somebody it's going on for like thousands of years so I suggest we stop and save each other a decent amount of time.

What can I say, I'm not one to shy away from conforntation if it means standing up for myself. Sometimes I can be a dick, which I can admit, and it probably gives people the wrong impression of me. I can't say I really care about that, and I can't help that at times people just piss me off. But you're right, let's just move on. I apologise and there'll be a Taz TT soon. When? I really don't know as I don't wanna put a time frame on it and not fulfill it.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
What can I say, I'm not one to shy away from conforntation if it means standing up for myself. Sometimes I can be a dick, which I can admit, and it probably gives people the wrong impression of me. I can't say I really care about that, and I can't help that at times people just piss me off. But you're right, let's just move on. I apologise and there'll be a Taz TT soon. When? I really don't know as I don't wanna put a time frame on it and not fulfill it.

THIS! I know where you're coming from. I've been there before.

It's all good as we still have like a week and a half to TT.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'ma bring my spike... and I'ma go HYAH!