UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh heh now I'm curious what you did in it.

I must say I'm impressed with myself. Promos and TTs all done and its only Sunday. Nice. I'm gettin back in the groove. The Rated R European Champion... is lookin to be a Rated R World Heavyweight European Champion... I haven't figured out a good title for that yet :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Been kind of throwing some ideas around for a Rhino TT and promo. I think I have something now, gonna start on it now. And a Daniels promo doesn't seem all that impossible. :) I've been so drained with hours at work and personal stuff. I finally have some time for myself. It's nice.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Any word on when Raw or NXT is going to be up? Not trying to rush, if I have another day for NXT I may send in a Rhino promo.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I need some feedback on the two Testing Grounds I did please, I'm trying to decide who to pick up for my return to Smackdown out of the two. I'm also considering Triple H I just haven't had the chance to do a TT as him yet because I'm currently at work.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hogan was better.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Update on NXT. Will be posted tomorrow due to Sam's tiredness. Rest assured it'll be worth the wait :D

Ozymandias

Reaction score
On the basis of those TT's I'd say Hogan was better, but I wonder if Jake w/DDP might be more interesting?

Should you roll HHH though I'm sure I'd like him more, being the Trips mark I am.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Update on NXT. Will be posted tomorrow due to Sam's tiredness. Rest assured it'll be worth the wait :D

Sorry I couldn't help more than I did this week, my wife and I are in the process of moving right now so I'm strictly iPhone at the moment.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I have a question. When you need people to help with shows, it is just matches? Or is there other stuff I could do. Cause I'm really not great with matches but could find the time to help otherwise.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah usually it's matches. Shawn has been my go-to guy for that when I don't have time because of work or home life or something. I appreciate Sam's patience with me.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Ok, I might try giving match writing another go. I tend to have extra time late at night so would like to help out in emergencies if I can. Will write up a test match and forward it to you guys.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Drez, you're my boy, it's totally fine. You're at a very important stage of your life and it's obvious you're going to be busy.

Aye, so expect the show sometime tomorrow evening (GMT) and thank you to all those who have handed in promos and TT'd this week, you keep the show ticking, so for that I say thanks.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Kinda bummed I TT'd and it won't be counted, ah well.. Guess that's punishment for me for not TT'ing earlier as I was busy with WWE Royal Rumble and had a busy weekend bleh!