UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I pretty much said "fuck it" and posted a Rumble TT. Hope you guys enjoy it. If I can, I'm going to go for all 5, but if I can't, it's not big deal. Having a good time.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And both objectives are complete. Maybe I'll max out for the Rumble. I still don't know.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoa man. That's a great compliment coming from you. There's a lot of talent in this match though. I don't even know if I can pick a final four. Almost everyone who posted could win it.

I'm not sure I agree, I think my days of winning the big matches are over.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Hoping to finish this Daniels TT. I'd like to at least go 2-2 with BDC! I wish we both had more time for TTing, because he and I could really turn up the heat.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Where ya at doc? I need my prescription.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Haven't been online for a few days, going to try TT tonight.

Aniking

Reaction score
Man every second post in this thread always seems to be a TT update from RRS or just a TT update from anybody really. Come on guys, just post when you can. Don't think the constant updates are necessary :)

Looking forward to sitting down in the next day or so and whiping up that final Rumble TT. I've timed them all very well and have enjoyed the thread as a whole. Should be good to see who wins the thing. I've also gotta get going and throw a Taz TT up!

Lewb

Reaction score
I agree. Not exactly knocking it, and certainly not knocking the obvious enthusiasm it shows for trashing, but this thread can at times turn into a facebook like monotony about when posts are going up. It takes an air of excitement off if I know your posting imminently too. I'd rather see BOOM! a post out of the blue to read and enjoy. Just my take on it since it got brought up. I'm guilty of talking about posts after I've posted, I should cut that down too.

Just basically came here to say how much I'm enjoying Bully Ray right now. NXT have worked hard on all aspects and I think every storyline going on there is hitting the spot great. Some asked for it, so me and Shawn are going to please the people. Joint promo, in the offing! #BullyNation #BestInTheWorld

Aniking

Reaction score
I just see it backfiring if you say "I'll post at this time" and don't. An example is Prodigy. Now I'm sure he'll read this and I just wanna say it's definitely not a shot. Prod knows how underrated he was always considered, and to me it was because he had a habit of posting an OOC comment in a thread saying "I'll post Tuesday" or something and yet he never did. Eventually it garners you a bad rep in some respects, which is why I've never understood anybody doing it. If you can TT, then TT.

Aniking

Reaction score
I normally just do it letting my opponents know I'm trying to get something up.

Yeah see that's what it always is, and that's fair enough and it's considerate. But not to be a dick or anything, but the last few weeks you've posted alot of updates on when you will/can TT and most of the time you don't. Not calling you a liar or trying to make you look bad as we do all have our issues on occasions, it's just simply an observation. It's a nice gesture when you do it occasionally, say if it's 2 days before the show, but every single week? It begins to seem like you're active, say you'll TT at some point, then a few days later don't show and it comes across like you're lazy if there's a new excuse every single week.

Again, man, this is not a shot at you at all, in fact it's just knowledge I've worked out through experience. I'm using you (and Prod earlier) as examples, but the message is for everyone. Just TT when you can and everything will be fine. Look at me for example, I rarely update anyone. If I have the time to TT then you'll see it as I'll have posted a TT.

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah see that's what it always is, and that's fair enough and it's considerate. But not to be a dick or anything, but the last few weeks you've posted alot of updates on when you will/can TT and most of the time you don't. Not calling you a liar or trying to make you look bad as we do all have our issues on occasions, it's just simply an observation. It's a nice gesture when you do it occasionally, say if it's 2 days before the show, but every single week? It begins to seem like you're active, say you'll TT at some point, then a few days later don't show and it comes across like you're lazy if there's a new excuse every single week.

Again, man, this is not a shot at you at all, in fact it's just knowledge I've worked out through experience. I'm using you (and Prod earlier) as examples, but the message is for everyone. Just TT when you can and everything will be fine. Look at me for example, I rarely update anyone. If I have the time to TT then you'll see it as I'll have posted a TT.

No-one cares when you TT biatch ;) hahahahahahahahaha.

I'd be such a prick if I meant half the things I say.