UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NXT will be brand of the month this month but next month's voting.......After the next month of SD show.......YES! YES! YES!

BDC

Reaction score
In other words, if the King of the Mountain can keep YES from screwin' it up, the BLUE brand will win! :)

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
In other words, if the King of the Mountain can keep YES from screwin' it up, the BLUE brand will win! :)

BDS, do I need to Dolph Ziggler you as well? #MARK :p

Lewb

Reaction score
NadupanyRobot posted 3 minutes before mine. I'm not changing what I said as its hassle when I'm now busy. Hope it doesn't screw things up too much.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
My apologies to all who have been waiting on me for stuff it's getting closer to Christmas so my schedule is going to be rather messed. If I don't have a TT up tonight expect a promo at least.

Aniking

Reaction score
Just wanna apologise for no-showing my NXT match. Been a bit of a hectic week and hardly been online. I got around to writing a TT earlier today but couldn't finish it as I got called into work. It's way too late now, but it looks like 3 characters from each side appeared so it's 50/50 in that regard.

As for my Raw match, I'll try to get one up tomorrow. I should be able to but I could get called to work again. We'll see what happens.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just wanna apologise for no-showing my NXT match. Been a bit of a hectic week and hardly been online. I got around to writing a TT earlier today but couldn't finish it as I got called into work. It's way too late now, but it looks like 3 characters from each side appeared so it's 50/50 in that regard.

As for my Raw match, I'll try to get one up tomorrow. I should be able to but I could get called to work again. We'll see what happens.

It's alright man.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Was hoping to actually get NXT up on time this week but midnight came and I was still working on the main event, and today is my wedding anniversary so the show won't be up until Wednesday, which is technically on time since me and Sam are moving it from Mondays to Wednesdays to better accommodate our schedules anyway. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone, it's not easy juggling e-feds and married life sometimes.

Reaction score
Was hoping to actually get NXT up on time this week but midnight came and I was still working on the main event, and today is my wedding anniversary so the show won't be up until Wednesday, which is technically on time since me and Sam are moving it from Mondays to Wednesdays to better accommodate our schedules anyway. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone, it's not easy juggling e-feds and married life sometimes.

Tell me about it!! I also have two kids! One reason why I stopped writing matches/shows.