UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
LOL why do I keep getting no shows on Raw? I mean all the guys I have faced have all gotten cut. Hopefully HBK fan will post.

Also hope people will enjoy my first TT for the team match, going to be up very soon

Haha you're the unlucky charm. Whoever faces AJ Styles is going to no-show and therefore be cut. Your Cwalker's scissors - you cut the deadweight. In saying that I'm sure hbk fan will show. If not it's just one of those weeks as he's been very good since returning.

Mysterio4Captain!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Haha you're the unlucky charm. Whoever faces AJ Styles is going to no-show and therefore be cut. Your Cwalker's scissors - you cut the deadweight. In saying that I'm sure hbk fan will show. If not it's just one of those weeks as he's been very good since returning.

Mysterio4Captain!

Yes #Mysterio4Captain.

Yeah hope he does going to post that thread soon. Gotta relax my hands after posting that massive post for Survivor Series.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
LOL why do I keep getting no shows on Raw? I mean all the guys I have faced have all gotten cut. Hopefully HBK fan will post.
Well I have a different kind of curse in UWF, if you look at my ppv matches as Cody you might notice that every single superstar I've faced at a ppv is gone. And they are gone shortly after or even the night of the ppv.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Well I have a different kind of curse in UWF, if you look at my ppv matches as Cody you might notice that every single superstar I've faced at a ppv is gone. And they are gone shortly after or even the night of the ppv.

:ARod2:

A changed my mind...I don’t wanna be in the Undisputed Title picture.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Lub, but can you not read the guidelines of the TT thread or at least follow the common formula? One guy from on team tt's, and then a guy from the other team tt's. The order is now screwed and it will mean two people from Team YES tting now.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
if you want we can have Sandow and Bryan tt next, that way the first two will be Tag Team-Tag Team, then singles singles singles you get the picture. But that's just a suggestion by me trying to Tomko the situation.

BDC

Reaction score
Don't doubt the power of ole Double J! If it hadn't been for the fact that Mankind was on a tighter schedule and I had obligations all day...I woulda already had the opener up. BUt, it's all good. Love the set up. Would be willing to wait and play clean up, if necessary.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Rey, post that in the thread.... In fact Rey TT noawwww!

or Hoov, whoever can do it first...

SD! Preview will be up tonight at some point.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Just posted my Rhino TT, gonna work on my promo, than reply to James Storm in that Hardcore title match. I hope everybody is enjoying the session. I know Chriss and I are having a blast!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Sorry Lub, but can you not read the guidelines of the TT thread or at least follow the common formula? One guy from on team tt's, and then a guy from the other team tt's. The order is now screwed and it will mean two people from Team YES tting now.

Sorry Prod, couldn't resist. I just couldn't let my boy Chase to stand there in the ring all alone. Sorry, hope it's not that kind of a big deal. I just had some amount of time in my busy schedule, so I just posted one up.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Prod, couldn't resist. I just couldn't let my boy Chase to stand there in the ring all alone. Sorry, hope it's not that kind of a big deal. I just had some amount of time in my busy schedule, so I just posted one up.
It's fine bro im just ocd on orders and shit

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
As long as round two goes Wolfe/YES/Wolfe/YES - It's gonna be fine...

Prodigy/BDC - Think you manage that promo by Friday?

BDC

Reaction score
As long as round two goes Wolfe/YES/Wolfe/YES - It's gonna be fine...

Prodigy/BDC - Think you manage that promo by Friday?

A promo on top of the TTin is NEVER a prob. Any preferences who comes out first?

Last edited: