UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, if someone wants to do something epic and hype Summerslam... Please VM me :).

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Where's my interactive Summerslam hype threads!?

C'mon people, share all your thoughts and ideas, predictions, you name it, I wanna see it... and the first person to do it... There's thread will also get the honor of unveiling the Vengeance poster!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've VM'd you EoR.

I also got another TT up, hoping people TT a bit more this week!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Just don't start doing the EC style... Wait till everyone is on three...

'Cause honestly it's fun writing a match which is equal.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
How do I go about making a new entrance for Christopher Daniels? Do I just send a PM to the GM of the show I am on, or what? Also, who do I talk to about a possible second character? Or am I allowed?

SBS

Reaction score
No second character privs at this time RRS. Sorry but its the policy for the time being. Wait another month or two and the embargo may be lifted. But for now no second characters to those who don't already have one.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, so we're almost at Summerslam and there's currently two things going against the shows.

Three matches have complete no shows, including one of the Champions! This can't not happen.

Secondly, some of the matches need to make their trashtalking all equal (i.e. 3-3, etc etc) so over the next few days if you can all finish up your trashtalking... That'll be grand!

Also, writers... Matches in by Saturday at the latest!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm gonna to try to get a TT in this afternoon. I got some running around I got to do right now.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, so a few threads have been left open... Particularly The UWF Title match in the hopes RiR & Albo can get one more in, so all four particants have an equal chance of winning.

TV Title match so Fresh can get his final post. And left my two matches open incase RiR can post for the Tag & Storm/Roode cause I know Chriss wants to go once more.

Aside from that, the press conference is almost complete and I've done the Chamber up to the final four.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
SummerSlam is looking pretty sexy, everybody should be proud once again, win or lose. I've read every TT that I could so far. I'm looking forward to how the people writing the show do us justice. 8D

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sorry, it took me so long. Usually I spend a lot more time during the week here so I thought I'd just be able to keep up.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Posted what I believe is my last TT in this session with EoR.

I had so much fun, especially these past few day. EoR was always one of my dream opponents and there, go ahead and see why.

Summerslam will be HUGE! I can honestly say that no other PPV in UWF history was TTd this much and this good. Great job everybody.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Thanks for showing Fresh, being anxiously waiting for your post...

And for you guys who are wondering, the current word counts on the two massive Six Man matches are.

3,388 - Elimination Chamber
3,614 - Money in the Bank TLC

And I'm not even done yet, but I've done those two matches within a day with something which resembles sleep in between, on top of Trash-Talking and organizing the show and the press conference.

Now onto another issue, who here would prefer have a Six to Eight card Summerslam and the rest on a teaser show which I can smash out tomorrow with the press conference, give this a proper feel to it.