UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hey, I doubt you can find many people on this site that are on here more than me. If I'm not TTing there would be a serious problem. I only quit the first time I was in UWF after I had an awesome TT with Big Bossman where I was fighting for the US Title and my opponent half-assed his because of personal problems and for whatever reason still kept the belt. As long as I don't have to deal with political problems like that I will TT as often as I can.

You can pull my Honky Tonk Man thing out but I never verified myself as actually joining with him and he got added to a card.

Aniking

Reaction score
Better than last weeks? Oh boy, you treat us you do!

Gotta keep the fans happy ;)

In all seriousness, I enjoy all promos I write, but I couldn't help but have a laugh while doing this one. It entertained me haha.

Hey, I doubt you can find many people on this site that are on here more than me. If I'm not TTing there would be a serious problem. I only quit the first time I was in UWF after I had an awesome TT with Big Bossman where I was fighting for the US Title and my opponent half-assed his because of personal problems and for whatever reason still kept the belt. As long as I don't have to deal with political problems like that I will TT as often as I can.

You can pull my Honky Tonk Man thing out but I never verified myself as actually joining with him and he got added to a card.

That's the thing, you can't just quit over losing a match you thought you should've won. If everybody did that, we wouldn't have a fed. People are always going to be confident in what they produce. I'll use myself as an example - I threw everything I had at my GAB match, but I lost. Was I disappointed? Sure, but I've since handed in two promos and TTed once and the pay-per-view was put up 5 days ago. You've just gotta get on with it and show why the writers should place their faith in you.

There are no political problems in this fed, in fact it's pretty clean. Trust me when I say we're fortunate to have no politics in this one as there has always been some form of politics in every fed.

I don't even remember you using Honky Tonk Man in all honesty.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've been in tons of feds and I've been screwed around way too much. If I RP or TT better than someone I should win plain and simple. Also, I was told with my US Title match it was written before either of us TTed and they didn't care to change the result. So I was screwed before I even bothered. I can't have that happen again.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I've been in tons of feds and I've been screwed around way too much. If I RP or TT better than someone I should win plain and simple. Also, I was told with my US Title match it was written before either of us TTed and they didn't care to change the result. So I was screwed before I even bothered. I can't have that happen again.

i_know_that_feel_bro_a_tiny_rant_from_me-s300x277-339759-580.jpg

Aniking

Reaction score

Well yeah, if you TT better than your opponent than you win. Thing is you don't decide the result, the writers do, and there's nothing else you can do about that. The final word comes down to them.

If I remember correctly, that match was written the day before the show and you guys TTed very late. Simple fact is TT early and you'll avoid that problem. No excuse for late TTing.

Lewb

Reaction score
I know it's work for somebody. But like only one guy is still on the Roster on the Raw banner. And Wolfe has been taken out. Maybe the banners should change some time.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

We all have been screwed... Get over it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Got my TT up for my Raw match. Check it out, give me some feedback.

Hey man hopefully I'll get another one up Friday Night at the latest. Hope thats not a problem.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Shouldn't be, thinking of going 2-2? I can probably get another one up... Hopefully.

Don't worry about it... be patient. Your so jumpy as a newcomer and let me tell you being this jumpy does not help at all.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to Tapout, EoR and SBS for understanding my issues this week. I'll probably end up taking the loss but to be honest I don't care so much as I still got a TT in on the deadline and had fun with it. Love that about the fed that the writers are supportive.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Don't worry about it... be patient. Your so jumpy as a newcomer and let me tell you being this jumpy does not help at all.

What? I was just going off of what he said really. If he thinks he can write another TT, I'm going to try and get one up after him.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Looks like you are keen to trash talk Rated R Superstar is which is good and can only help you in the long run but make sure its the same next week. I am a fan of your Christopher Daniels but with a little help, I reckon you could make me a big fan, Tapout is a great man to face to try and improve as well.

Now hopefully they will read this but this goes out to Cwalker and my Summerslam Elimination Chamber Opponents. The thread has started for the match, with Dres and Rey already posting which is great but I'm going to try and wait until Ani and Mcfetter post, hopefully they both get one up before Sunday because thats when I'll try to post mine if they havent posted by then because obviously we will be doing an order yes? I won't be able to trash talk most of next week as I am travelling around England next week so no interent and I figure, if I wait till last to trash talk, by the time everyone else gets one up, they wont have to wait for me that long, hopefully it times it out perfectly that its my turn when I ome back and only have to wait 1 day or somthing like that. Did everyone get that or have I just made a mess of trying to explain haha?

Lewb

Reaction score
Now hopefully they will read this but this goes out to Cwalker and my Summerslam Elimination Chamber Opponents. The thread has started for the match, with Dres and Rey already posting which is great but I'm going to try and wait until Ani and Mcfetter post, hopefully they both get one up before Sunday because thats when I'll try to post mine if they havent posted by then because obviously we will be doing an order yes? I won't be able to trash talk most of next week as I am travelling around England next week so no interent and I figure, if I wait till last to trash talk, by the time everyone else gets one up, they wont have to wait for me that long, hopefully it times it out perfectly that its my turn when I ome back and only have to wait 1 day or somthing like that. Did everyone get that or have I just made a mess of trying to explain haha?

Haha yeah it makes sense to me. I hope that whoever is the sixth man, that they don't find themselves two tt's down before they start due to being added a week later.