UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Only waiting on the champ and you have an 18 post world championship match. Don't envy the writer of that one! Ouch.

Good contests down the board, even the tag match now has two sides to it. Good job everyone! I'm looking forward to making my Super 8!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Bummer that nobody has posted in my match on Raw yet, aside from myself. Oh well, hopefully I'll have someone who shows up next week.

I'm still kind of finding myself as Daniels as I haven't roleplayed for him in nearly 2 years. I'm enjoying myself so far though.

Lewb

Reaction score
Not long to go....

super-8-movie.jpg

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Something else this way comes, for many of the UWF faithful have been longingly waiting to have their prescription filled, but for days on end have had to stare at an empty medicine bottle. They've had other substances to numb the pain of waiting, but only one thing can truly cure the disease. The pharmacy is due a shipment, and the doctor will be here when it arrives to administer...the Dose. Soon it returns...

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Something else this way comes, for many of the UWF faithful have been longingly waiting to have their prescription filled, but for days on end have had to stare at an empty medicine bottle. They've had other substances to numb the pain of waiting, but only one thing can truly cure the disease. The pharmacy is due a shipment, and the doctor will be here when it arrives to administer...the Dose. Soon it returns...

:mark:

I've been missing this!!!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
It's now 5pm Friday, which means the Raw deadline for the Great American Bash has come and gone. No TTs past this point will count.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Good, because I was starting to sober up.

SBS

Reaction score
Just finished the KOTM match everyone. It is almost exactly the same length as the UWF Championship match. I'm going to tell you all this right now. Us writers have truely spoiled you this month. Wait till you see the matches we've produced. I'm calling the best PPV ever. Mark my words folks.

awesome miz

Reaction score
We are just few hours from GAB and tbh. I'm pretty hyped for the show and I don't even have match lol!
Seriously, the card looks so great and I can't wait for WHC King of the mountain match.. That was one hell of a session and u guys have my respect...
Now for SD crew, will there be a SD next friday?

SBS

Reaction score
Yes there will be a show and those who were not booked at the Bash will be on the card.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Only Awesome_Miz wasn't booked on the card xD!

If the PPV isn't up tonight, that's my fault for not giving myself enough and focusing too much on D-Bry/Wolfe.

Sorry.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, Okay, Okay...

We got some good news and some bad news.

Me and Cwalker are planning to smash out the Great American Bash within the next few hours, however we got an issue... My computer is shocking and I need someone to code my matches while I start prepping to piece together the Bash...

So, if everyone could spam SBS to hurry up and get coding or, someone can volunteer, that'll be lovely <3!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Good news... Tag Match is done...

All it's left is MVP/Roode then Cwalker will have the show up!