• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Sam

You can count me in CWalker, for both TTing and writing if need be. Let's get this show back on the road.

rawisrey

Oh hai thar everyone. Wanted to make a little request since I'm doing upkeep.

if you guys find the time I'd appreciate if you could send me in an entrance to put in the Roster, so that the writers can refer to it for the shows. As being a writer for 4-5 straight years I can tell you entrances get tedious every week. This would really help us out and allow us to focus on writing matches.

For those of you who weren't around during this concept there isn't really a like Template, but generally it goes as if your doing the entrance for a tt just no mic.

gif/video tron

Superstar makes entrance on stage

Picture of wrestler making entrance, this is the cue for the announcer tbh

In ring shtick.

pretty simple so send them entrances in to me so i can put them on the roster.

- Sincerely, El PReysidente

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Since I wasn't ready to start anyways and I didn't have anytime to RP for ACW let alone TT for this, I'm going to have to drop my character.

Lewb

I think this needs to be said.

The Fresh Start TT thread has nine posts.... NINE! Fantastic.

2 are actual tt's.

ACW has a no OOC policy. Now even though thats a bit extreme and sometimes OOC is needed like after a tt or something, something needs to be done about the amount of OOC's used. Any suggestions guys?

Aniking

Frankly people need to stop saying when they're going to post and just post when the TT's done. Sick of seeing it because it's never stuck to and adds an unnecessary post in the thread.

Surely by now common sense would tell you that in a 4-way match you'd go one guy, then another, then another, and then the final guy before going round again.

rawisrey

the problem is you shouldn't get rid of something like ooc cause it's used, but ooc Post shouldn't appear unless its a writer/owner making something clear. Visitor messages, this thread, and pms are ideal for things talked about. if your going to post soon, don't post it if you want to let the other guy know just message them or something. If you have a question, come here to the discussion thread and ask.

Andrew

I'm quitting for the time being, until you staff learn how to be patience then I may return.

I still have time to TT you know and I have been busy this week with other stuff in real life besides there are many on your roster who hasn't even TT'd this week.

rawisrey

there is one day left to tt, depending on the view of Cwalker but usually the day before is the deadline and at least in my timezone it's Sunday 10:14 pm the show is on Tuesday so monday is the day for writing.

and btw before you got mad and cursed Eor maybe you could of noticed that this is a tag team match, and your the entire tag team. Therefore London and Ohno are going to be talking at the same time while Rhodes and McIntyre are separate so you could easily still tt fairly as Rhodes and Drew talked and now London and Ohno talk. But that's just my opinion as if you view it in multiple tts the order would of been Rhodes - London/Ohno - Drew - London/Ohno - Rhodes - London/Ohno - Drew - London/Ohno which is a little off but again that's just me.

Andrew

Eh, I ain't going to TT this week.

I guess you're right seeing you're a tag team.

I'll TT next week if booked.

Aniking

Key word is IF booked.

For a guy that has been around for as long as you have, you really still have no clue do you? EOR did nothing wrong. By the looks of it, EOR waited days for you to TT, you didn't, so he threw one up. Fair by me. You've had a week to TT, and you haven't been busy all week as you have been posting around the forum, so your fault.

Andrew

Key word is IF booked.

For a guy that has been around for as long as you have, you really still have no clue do you? EOR did nothing wrong. By the looks of it, EOR waited days for you to TT, you didn't, so he threw one up. Fair by me. You've had a week to TT, and you haven't been busy all week as you have been posting around the forum, so your fault.

I may be posting around doesn't mean I am going to TT. Many people have been posting on the forums this week and haven't TT'd.

Aniking

I may be posting around doesn't mean I am going to TT. Many people have been posting on the forums this week and haven't TT'd.

So you'll post around the forum, not TT for your match, then have some problem with EOR when he prevents you from throwing up a last minute TT to possibly steal the win?

And it was a nice try, but I'm not an idiot. Other than you, only Prod and Bronzy haven't TTed for their matches, yet Bronzy hasn't been online for exactly 2 weeks. So much for "many people" have been posting around the forum and not TTed.

Prodigy

Banned
A question, when is the TT deadline? I'm likely going to be throwing one up at around 6/7pm GMT as I'm out all day filming for University and have been all week. If Someone can give me the heads up that'd be great. And sorry to Tapout for not TTing sooner. Also if the deadline has past, I'll take the loss, and not bitch like Andrew, it's just an E-Fed man.

Last edited: