UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I should have an MITB PPV up tomorrow night or Tuesday at some point. I've been working on a lot of projects, so I'm a little burnt out right now.

Reaction score
Is it me or is a busy time for everyone?

Also [MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] thank you for the great segment.

I'm going to slowly start working on Smackdown as I got some spare time to day, I got caught offguard the past few weeks with my workload and college workload :(.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Still working on this Daniels promo, I'm putting whatever time I have into it. Now I have to read [MENTION=31]Killz[/MENTION] and everybody else's TT's carefully, mainly Killz because I DIDN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT! 8D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Passed dem school admissions so I aint gotta do shit aside from e-fedding. MWHAHAHA

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My exams come to an end at 4pm tomorrow. After that normal service on my part should resume.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And the main event for Raw now has a TT for it. Now for the others to show up :D

SBS

Reaction score
Thank you [MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION]!!!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Just dropping into to say that UWF Money in the Bank will be my last match here in UWF. Not sure if I'll be coming back, but I have lost almost all drive to TT. Its just not there. And its not fun anymore. When it stops being fun, its time to walk away. If I ever get the itch, I'll be back, but thanks to everyone that made this the best E-fed experience I've ever had.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Just dropping into to say that UWF Money in the Bank will be my last match here in UWF. Not sure if I'll be coming back, but I have lost almost all drive to TT. Its just not there. And its not fun anymore. When it stops being fun, its time to walk away. If I ever get the itch, I'll be back, but thanks to everyone that made this the best E-fed experience I've ever had.

Well this sucks! One of my favourite TTer's to ever have a session with. It was an honour for all the matches we had bro. May not have been many, but it was fun.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Will get a TT up either tonight or tomorrow, got so much to get through. It's 1.6k atm but don't want to bomb Chase so need to split it into 2 parts.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Why do people worry about "bombing" other people? Just deliver what you feel and what you want. Don't hold back just cause your opponent doesn't write long.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Why do people worry about "bombing" other people? Just deliver what you feel and what you want. Don't hold back just cause your opponent doesn't write long.

I never liked being bombed myself, so I don't do it to others, not even saw what Chase's length is like tbh