UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Not entirely, I've been to Scotland with school in what.. sixth grade or something, we stayed in families and I was in this guy's family, his name was Donald. He spoke perfectly fine for me to understand! HA

Then he was probably holding back his true voice for your sake.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Any update on Anarchy?

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Then he was probably holding back his true voice for your sake.

He did have a thick accent. But it was absolutely understandable, if you ask me.

Lewb

Reaction score
I don't want to tread toes or nothing. But the ruling for MITB matches seem a bit odd to me. Is there any reason the OJR ruling isn't being used, because in three years of multi-man matches I've been in, they are easier to follow and never brought up a problem really?

Aniking

Reaction score
I don't want to tread toes or nothing. But the ruling for MITB matches seem a bit odd to me. Is there any reason the OJR ruling isn't being used, because in three years of multi-man matches I've been in, they are easier to follow and never brought up a problem really?

Personally I don't see the issue with the ruling for the MITB matches. Speaking from experience in a past MITB match, an order worked to perfection and ensured nobody got fucked around with just because they didn't have as much time as others.

In saying that I can't remember the rule OJR came up with.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah that's what I'm curious about. What is the OJR rule?

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm curious about. What is the OJR rule?

The wait for two posts before you can post again, everyone limited to five. I'm fine with it as long as im not waiting a week coz three people wont tt or some situation like that.

Aniking

Reaction score
The wait for two posts before you can post again, everyone limited to five. I'm fine with it as long as im not waiting a week coz three people wont tt or some situation like that.

That's why there's a 72 hour rule in place. We all get one post each in to create the order, then from there everyone has 72 hours to post again otherwise the next guy can go. If they beat you to it, you're essentially skipped.