UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So I'm back after a week off, was told to put my feet up by SBS and focusing on chillin' out after the work I did for Wrestlemania! I'm back and amped up to help get the Blue Brand off and running, so pretty please if you haven't TT or done a promo, I would love to have a ton of material.

Especially for a select few who I pmed last week about it!!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
So I'm back after a week off, was told to put my feet up by SBS and focusing on chillin' out after the work I did for Wrestlemania! I'm back and amped up to help get the Blue Brand off and running, so pretty please if you haven't TT or done a promo, I would love to have a ton of material.

Especially for a select few who I pmed last week about it!!!

Already sent my promo SBS.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Checking the forum every thirty seconds, waiting for the show to be up. Not rushing or bitching but man, I am crazy.

Aniking

Reaction score
Checking the forum every thirty seconds, waiting for the show to be up. Not rushing or bitching but man, I am crazy.

I remember being like that back in 2008 or 2009. That feeling when the show finally goes up was so exciting... then you see that you lost and it disappears until the next week.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I remember being like that back in 2008 or 2009. That feeling when the show finally goes up was so exciting... then you see that you lost and it disappears until the next week.

All the feels. They come rushing back.

Aniking

Reaction score
EGOTISTIC COMMENT ALERT!

After seeing your sig, I'm tempted to add my accomplishments to mine... but I'm afraid I'd run out of room :cutty:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Now I know how drug addicts feel. They want their fix, they get it, then they sober up and they can't wait to get high again. When you look at it like this, it is kinda similiar. :vince2:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I'm going to use the excuse that I've had a lot less time than you AK, and only ever not won a title with a character once, which was Chris Benoit. Man, my Benoit sucked.

I need my fix maaaaaan.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm going to use the excuse that I've had a lot less time than you AK, and only ever not won a title with a character once, which was Chris Benoit. Man, my Benoit sucked.

I need my fix maaaaaan.

For me it was Abyss. I went through a Gold Rush Tournament to get a shot at the NXT Title but then SBS's Orton chopped my head off.

Not sure if I can count Storm as a character I won a title with as I never won a session that was contested with him. It's funny that I never won a single session that was contested yet Storm was Hardcore Champ for 42 days.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
For me it was Abyss. I went through a Gold Rush Tournament to get a shot at the NXT Title but then SBS's Orton chopped my head off.

Not sure if I can count Storm as a character I won a title with as I never won a session that was contested with him. It's funny that I never won a single session that was contested yet Storm was Hardcore Champ for 42 days.

He chopped your head off? If Orton ever murdered someone on live television I would mark pretty hard in all honesty.