UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Currently at 4-3 with [MENTION=1704]Chriss[/MENTION] in just 30 hours after the card was revealed.

Now... That's whats up! Worth the read, one of my best sesh since My Rey vs. Chris Dredson's Eddie.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Currently at 4-3 with [MENTION=1704]Chriss[/MENTION] in just 30 hours after the card was revealed.

Now... That's whats up! Worth the read, one of my best sesh since My Rey vs. Chris Dredson's Eddie.

Well the key isn't just having one good session to show that you have learned from your previous mistakes... but to remain consistent with this sorta effort or will you return back to that sorry rut you were in before. That is the real test.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
[MENTION=2242]BDC[/MENTION] WHYYYYYYY?! We were going to have such awesome sessions on smackdown!

Also apologies for not sending in promos or TTing yet. I think I still have time! Personal shot has gotten heavy over here.

Reaction score
Plus most of the Admins and Mods here hate e-feds anyway, so I'm sure that contributed in some pathetic form.

That's quite sad, I would of hoped the Admins and Moderators would join in and help promote the E-Fed, then more productivity and activity all round rather than despising it.

Grimlock bluntly told me over skype when I was introduced to him that he was pretty much bad, quote "because Andrew is a snitch" and the admin didn't even speak to him about it. Plus what he just said in the staff was interesting.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Man, I'm feeling like a damn machine. 4-4 in two days and now I gotta both my RAW and SmackDown promo. I just love it when I have this much stuff to do. Keeps my brain working for school haha.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well there is one admin that is pretty cool with feds so not all of them are against it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Come on. Really? That's not a banworthy thing. They could have just like, infracted him and that would be it if anything. But a ban? That's a bit too much for this type of thing.

See what Wrestling with Shadows said, but also, I didn't have any previous infactions.

The situation was handled shittly to begin with, it's all Andrew's fault. No way did I warrant a perm ban, I'm not like Hatred, never constantly break the rules and people like Deezy & Cork have the same assholish attitude as me and get away with it... Even some mods do, yeah the fact I'm part the fed probs had something to do with it.

Also, [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION]

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm gonna get my TTs done. I just been workin on my final promos for my other fed. Its the final show and it is closing its doors after it so I wanna make sure I have a good showing in it. But guarantee Trish is gonna run her mouth about plenty as far as Mania went and for the Anarchy champ.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm gonna get my TTs done. I just been workin on my final promos for my other fed. Its the final show and it is closing its doors after it so I wanna make sure I have a good showing in it. But guarantee Trish is gonna run her mouth about plenty as far as Mania went and for the Anarchy champ.

Anyone from the other fed coming to join us?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'll shut that bitch up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Anyone from the other fed coming to join us?

I doubt it. We all have lots of years of wear and tear and seem to be calling it quits after the fed ends. It was like home for us for years.

I'll shut that bitch up.

Umaga will tear you a new one for touching her. Rock would stick your own boot up your candy ass... and then Edge would spear you in two for that. :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt it. We all have lots of years of wear and tear and seem to be calling it quits after the fed ends. It was like home for us for years.

Umaga will tear you a new one for touching her. Rock would stick your own boot up your candy ass... and then Edge would spear you in two for that. :D

And then Triple H would....oh wait, we don't get to tag.