UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've found its always good to space out pinfalls.
Also since the show is tomorrow and I just got home a little bit ago... doubt I'll be puttin in a promo.

Last edited:

Aniking

Reaction score
So guys, both Grimlock and SBS are telling me to space out my pinfall counts and commentary, should I do it!?

I don't think it's necessary to share that with everybody else.

How is Grimlock doing this when he's banned?

One word - Skype. Seems his ban's permanent when really there wasn't much harm done in the first place, but whatever. Admins gonna admin.

Lewb

Reaction score
*ahem* Is this thing on?

Good. Hi.

Just a brief explanation. I disappeared for about 830 different reasons back in February. Few minor ones, few major ones, I'd rather not get into the bulk of it. But it killed my wanting to be part of this and a few other things I did. But you adapt, and the changes in my life have ironed out, and it's time to get back into this. I want to apologize to the writers I left high and dry.

So yeah, I was approached to return, and return I have. Jeff Hardy is back, Bully Ray has run his course #Retired. Sticking to one character for now. Taking a new approach, quality not quantity.

So yeah, that's where I'm at.

How is everybody?

SBS

Reaction score
The idea is we'll be unveiling each draft pick via UWF.com this evening and if we need to tomorrow morning as well. The idea is for the draft to be finished by tomorrow so all the previews can go up tomorrow and we'll start this new era next tuesday with Raw. I think some of you may be pleasantly surprised where you wind up.

Also [MENTION=70]Lewb[/MENTION] when Tom told me you were coming back I totally marked out. So glad to have you back bro!

Lewb

Reaction score
As long as there's asses to kick where I end up, I'll be happy. It's been too long!