UWF.com Presents: F dat Sh*t with R-Truth!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
vlcsna10.png

R-Truth: Welcome ladies and germs to UWF's very first episode of F dat Shit. Now what y'al expect from me whenever I get into that ring is nothing but the finest form of entertainment that I can possibly give to you all. Whether's it's me rappin', dancing' or beatin' down some poor sucker then I'll be more than happy to answer the call. Now that's enough of the intro shit and let's get this show under way!

(Intro)

Hey, Little Jimmy may be gone from the show,
But I'm still the craziest mutherfucker out there, yo
Uh uh you ain't gettin' the best out of me sucka,
'Even though I'm fucked out of everything opportunity, mutherfucka!

Yo, F dat Shit!

video_r_truth_hilarious_backstage_interview_raw_8_8_11_1313132547.jpg

R-Truth: Yo, what's up people? R-Truth here and I'm setting aside the ass kicking today to bring a little humour out of all of the drama that's happening out of UWF. My show will introduce a couple of segments that'll talk about things inside and outside of UWF, so sit back and enjoy.

Ok usually I'll answer some viewer mail to start off the show. Now let's see what we got...

Little Jimmy said:
Yo, R-Truth,

Do you honestly think that this shit is going to fly with the Trash Talkers in the UWF? I mean you just debuted two weeks ago, do you honestly think that you're getting viewer mail already? Weak...

Ok first of all Little Jimmy, fuck off. SBS warned me that Randy Orton would punt my face in if you made an appearance, and that's the kind o shit that I don't need right now.

Now to answer your question.. OF COURSE I DON'T THINK I GOT VIEWER MAIL! THIS IS MY VERY FIRST EPISODE! Ok folks I'm calm, but seriously I'll answer anyone's view mail that they may have (fake or real, go for it!) and we'll get the ball rolling for the next episode... ohh look at that we already have an e-mail coming in!

[QUOTE='Reverend D'Von] Dear R-Truth, stop hogging natlav! I need him to work on my trash talk for Lockdown, cause I'll be damned if Lewb wins due to my inactivity because he prefers you over me.

Asshole errr... sinner.[/QUOTE]

Haha, looks like that Reverend D'Von is jealous that he's not natlav's only character anymore. Well in this case I bet he won't be happy to hear the possibility of me getting my own faction as well in the near future. Of course I plan on to dominate UWF for a while before that happens, but I think that would be the most insane thing ever to see the greatest faction ever reunite in a wrestling ring...

The 3 Live Kru!!

0.jpg

Oh yeah shit just got real!

...alright alright so maybe this will or will not happen, let's wait and see what happens in the near future if I become boring to the other members of the UWF, only because that's what happened to the Reverend D'Von character aha!

Ok it's time for the next segment, this will be my signature segment where I will reply 'F dat Shit' to something people would normally go 'Say whaaaa?'. Alright first one:

[QUOTE='Anarchy Two Weeks Ago]
Mr. McMahon: I've never done this before so bare with me.. WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT ANARCHY!

The crowd go wild for The Boss as he kicks off Anarchy.

Now this show I brought about first as a show to show off the lesser known talents, to show the rising stars, the hungry lions that were waiting for their breaks and the veterans who wanted one more shot at the big time but over time it grew into it's own entity and now it stands rebranded and a brand in it's own right equal to both Raw and Smackdown and that has to be commended!. But now that it is Anarchy, I think it's time this show started living up to the sort of chaos, controversy and bedlam you associate with the word 'Anarchy' and that is why I am here this evening. I am here to create Anarchy!, I am here to introduce to you a new General Manager who promises unrest, who will bring controversy in abundance and a man who will no doubt change everything you thought you knew about Anarchy... I never thought this day would come but I'll trust my gut instinct because the new General Manager of Wednesday Night Anarchy is... Vince Russo.

The crowd are aghast as they turn to the entrance way.

Styles: He can't be serious?... son of a bitch he is!

The crowd begin to boo as soon as they hear the drone and this animosity is only heightened when Vince Russo walks out from behind the curtain. He looks around at the crowd for a second before walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring, he walks up to Mr.McMahon and shakes his hand, McMahon leaves the ring and hands the microphone over to the new GM.

Vince Russo: You didn't miss me did ya?

The crowd give Russo a loud negative reaction.[/QUOTE]

Russo? VINCE RUSSO IS THE NEW GM OF ANARCHY?! Well I can safely say that I'm glad not to be on that show, 'cause knowing him I'd get fucked more than Toronto Maple Leaf fans do. F Dat Shit! Alright now for the second one, something a little more recent I may add.

[QUOTE='Anarchy Last Week]Before the match can start Vince Russo pops up on the titantron much to the chagrin of the crowd and the men in the ring.

vince-russo.jpg

Vince Russo: Oh hey Hunter, remember me, I'm the guy who booked you to be the big deal you are... in the 1990's. But that's as far as our association goes, I've watched you since you were in that other company talking about how damn good you are and I've watched you become lazy. I watched you politic. I watched you become an office worker and now you want to come back here, to the New Breed of Sports Entertainment and get opportunities?. I don't think so pal, I didn't want ya here and I want rid of ya as soon as I can. You can blame your daddy in law for puttin' ya here in the first place. So Hunter tonight in this match if you draw or if you lose you are gone from the Anarchy roster. Oh and just to make it more exciting because god knows you've slowed down a hell of a lot these days, it ain't going to be a 15 minute Ironman Match... nah, it's going to be a 3 Minute Ironman Match. How's that for ya... ya big nose bastard![/QUOTE]

Oh look at this, another Anarchy moment. Now this is a pissover for the UWF fans. They wanted to see The Game play a 15 man Ironman match, but that sleezeball Russo made it only a 3 minute Ironman match instead. Who hired him again? F Dat Shit!

Ok folks it looks like that my camcorder is ready to die out, so I'll leave this here for you to enjoy. Hope y'all had a good time listening to this and let the TT's do their TTing! Be safe, no drama, and I'll see you crazy bastards next week on F Dat Shit!

I'm probably going to post an episode once every Sunday. I really hope none of the writers from Anarchy got offended from this. lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I actually LOL'D at this.

Good to see there's something else happening and it's pretty cool especially when your character is R-Truth.

Would have loved to see him pull out the conspiracy crap here though.