• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Anarchy Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 10-9-13 Preview

Bummer. Not booked this week. Gonna be super bored!

Now that's just too confusing. Should of just had a four brand supershow but it's is what it is.

Why is that confusing? it's simple and we simply don't have enough assistants to do a massive show which will end up being 18 odd matches, coding and putting together takes an hour to do, that's why we the split them.

Also the Anarchy card, looking solid as always Slim versus Killz is gonna most entertaining thread of the show imo.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

10-9-13 Anarchy Bill Goldberg vs. Mark Henry

We are back live! Goldberg's music blares over the PA system, as he comes out looking despondent. He has a mic in hand, as the crowd waits for him to speak.​

20030331_goldberg_rock_original.jpg

To say these past few weeks haven't gone exactly as planned, would be a huge understatement. I am a man though, who will give credit where credit is due. Last week I stood here before you & said I would be victorious against Matt Morgan, & I was wrong. Vince Russo's newest lapdog, took a fight to me & I was careless. I was careless to give a man who has nothing to lose the opportunity to face the UWF's only saving grace. For weeks now I've been the only one to step up to the plate to resist the Establishment reign. Vince Russo couldn't even be bothered to show up to a brand that he personally is trying to kill the night he took out Foley; instead he sends his henchmen like the Big Show & Homicide.

The crowd boo's the thought of the Establishment as Goldberg continues.​
The fact that Vince Russo has all of the Establishment in the Main Event is a fact that Vince Russo knows I will lead that locker room against him. Not just for our careers, but for you the fans. Vince Russo, that is where you made YOUR mistake. You may think that it's going to be a Main Event to determine whose into your little click, & whose not. You have guys like Shawn Michaels & Matt Morgan that are looking to jump on the Establishment band wagon. One to try to keep his career alive, & one to make his career relevant again, respectively of course.

Goldberg paces the stage as he continues, before finally making his way down the ramp, and into the ring.​

I see things just a little differently though Vince. I see this as a opportunity to finally strike, as a precursor of what's to come. All of your little pawns lined up, to be knocked down before taking down the King. Shawn Michaels & Matt Morgan is only a added bonus. It was a calculated mistake Vince Russo, no matter which way you want to spin it. Through the thick of it all, these people see through the bullshit. Vince, you can bring a army; I'll keep coming. You can not stop me; you can only slow me down week by week.

Goldberg looks into the camera, as he progresses to his match on Anarchy.​

Tonight though, I will meet a man who at one time use to be billed as "The World's Strongest." Mark you're a few years removed from your last contest, & there's a new powerhouse in this company & you're looking at him. You were victorious last week, but what does that really mean? David Otunga is just a lawyer who found the wrong place to be, & that's here in this ring. Tonight Mark Henry, you will face a man who is more driven & more determined to bring justice back to Anarchy. It's time that these people can finally have a glimpse of hope, a ray of light that maybe the best brand in the UWF will once again prevail. Tonight Mark, you are the stepping stone. You are a peg in the board, a X on the spot.

A huge Goldberg chant has broken out among the fans

Mark Henry, tonight Bill Goldberg refuses to let these fans down; to once again disappoint them. In my heart, I know that this is what needs to be down. Deep down, the head must be severed from the snake. Mark, I know you're the kind of guy who looks to enlist in the Establishment, but they won't save you. They can't help you.

Goldberg is interrupted by Mark Henry's music...​

Doink

WOAH that main event :RUSSO:

Great card, super stoked to see the reasoning behind the main event.

Slim

Re: UWF Presents Anarchy 10/2/13 Edition!

Superb show Mean Green. And as far as ya go Daddy Dres... you a Daddy. Nobody gonna fault you for anything. We all know and respect everything that you've done here and everything that you have to do on the home front. Just take care of you and yours man. We always got ya back.

But I am def looking forward to the next show. Warrior is gonna win eventually :p

Cwalker

Read the preview once and completely skipped over the main event for some reason. Me, Shawn and Schmidity should form a formidable team by facing Chase, Doink and Red; anything can happen. I'll get one up this afternoon after work.

I've been on record as saying I'm a fan of the BroTunga combination; so I'll be watching that thread closely. That tag match has potential if everyone shows up and we'll see if Goldberg can get back in track after a Carbon Footprint :p

It'll be interesting to see Russo explain why the main event is what it is and what unfolds for Badd Blood

Schmidty

Gonna be weird going against my own team. Hope this isn't a break up situation.

Cwalker

UWF Anarchy: Morgan/Michaels/Masters vs The Establishment

We're ready for another edition of Wednesday Night Anarchy and one of the members of the Main Event is about to make his presence known.

[video=youtube;E41sTk4vndc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E41sTk4vndc[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans begin to boo as they know the arrival of "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan is coming. Morgan walks out onto the stage, almost as if he's breathing fire. Morgan reaches back and screams; causing the pyro to go off in the process.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

The pyro ceases and Morgan begins walking down the ramp, bobbing his head to the music. Morgan reaches the bottom of the ramp before leaping onto the apron and stepping over the top rope and into the ring. After entering, Morgan asks for a microphone from the timekeeper and is soon handed one. Morgan then begins his promo.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Another week; another victory for Matt Morgan. Last week, I did what I always do. I promised I was going to defeat Bill Goldberg in the center of this ring and to all of your dismay I did exactly that. And to top it all of; I did it cleanly. And given the shocked looks on all of your faces when it happened; I assume that each and every one of you thought it was impossible. Well allow me to clear something up; when it comes to Matt Morgan, nothing is impossible. I'm a man of my word. When I say I'm going to do something; I do it. I said I was going to defeat Jeff Hardy and I did. I said I was going to defeat Bill Goldberg and I did. I say I'm going to become the Greatest Champion and Star this brand has ever seen; and I will. And this week, I'm telling everyone that I am going to prove that I am Anarchy's most valuable asset when I single-handedly win the Main Event Match on Anarchy last year.

Morgan paces around the ring; thinking carefully of his next words.

Morgan: This Wednesday, Mister Russo has decided to put me in a six-man tag team match against several members of his Establishment. That's not the shocking part to me. The shocking part is that one of my tag team partners is yet another member of The Establishment. Now, everyone is wondering why Mister Russo would divide his own creation and pit them against each other; but not me. I'm smart enough to realize Mister Russo's master plan. Mister Russo is looking for the diamond in the rough. He's looking for the one guy on this brand who can step up and be "the man." Well Mister Russo, look no further. Matt Morgan is the man you're searching for. Matt Morgan is the man who will take Anarchy to heights that it's never been before. Matt Morgan is the man that everyone else in this match should fear and everyone in this arena should inspire to be.

Morgan: But let's start with my opponents; shall we? The first being Carlito Caribbean Cool. Carlito, it's obvious why you're in this match son. And it's not because of the reasons I stated earlier. Mister Russo doesn't believe that you can be the face of this brand; especially after your performance at Bound for Glory. You let Mister Russo down; you let The Establishment down and getting in the ring with me is your punishment. And Carlito, I plan on punishing you. Not because of your loss at Bound for Glory, not because you disappointed Mister Russo, but because you're soiling my moment.

Morgan: This is my time Carlito. This is my Main Event. My moment to show the entire world that Matt Morgan is both very real and very dangerous. And I have to share it with you? That doesn't sit well with me son because you don't deserve to be here. You haven't beaten the legends here on Anarchy that I've beaten, you haven't beaten the former World Champions that I've beaten. You haven't taken this brand's two biggest "heroes" and destroyed them like I have. And that pisses me off son. And a pissed of Matt Morgan is the last thing you want to deal with.

Morgan chuckles to himself as he cracks his neck and begins speaking again.

Morgan: Then of course; there's the "World's Largest Athlete" The Big Show. Standing in at over seven feet tall and weighing five hundred pounds; The Big Show is used to intimidating his opponents before he even steps in the ring with them. Let me tell you something son; there ain't any intimidating Matt Morgan. You might look down on everyone else on this roster, but I'll look you dead in your eyes and tell you straight to your face that I plan on kicking you head off your shoulders.

Morgan: You Show, just like Carlito are nothing more than an absolute failure. You had the perfect opportunity to bring that Extreme Championship home and you failed son. Had that been me son, I would've put Umaga down for the count just like I did before. But of course you, being the abject waste of space that you are let Mister Russo down. Well you don't have to worry about letting anyone down this week Show, because nobody is expecting or anticipating you to succeed in this situation. Because when you step in the ring with me, you're bound to fail. And after you fail, maybe Mister Russo will realize just how big of a waste of space you are.

Morgan walks around the ring and prepares to address his final opponent.

Morgan: And of course, we can't forget the biggest disappointment of them all. Homicide. The man who is supposed to be the face of the Establishment was the one who let them down the most. Homicide, you let the International Heavyweight Championship, MY International Heavyweight Championship slip into the grasp of the undeserving Seth Rollins. Mister Russo put his faith in you and as to have been expected, you failed. But Homicide, I don't want you to worry about the International Heavyweight Championship ever again. Because now that I'm a full time member of the Anarchy roster, that title belongs to me. You'll never get close enough to smell it again. You'll never let Mister Russo down again and I'm going to make sure of it.

Morgan: You walk around talking about and how you're being held down. Son, you have no idea what it's like to be held down. You're Mister Russo's right hand man which has afforded you every opportunity to succeed on this brand and you have stifled them all. You lost the Ironman Championship to that nobody in Dolph Ziggler and then in twenty seconds; you lost the most prestigious Championship on this show. You Homicide, deserve everything that I'm going to do to you son. And I promise you that I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

Morgan leans up on the near ropes and looks towards the entrance way before putting the mic back to his mouth.

Morgan: Before I finish, I want to make something very clear to my "partners" this week. Just because we're forced to work together in this match doesn't mean that I have to like you. I want to make it absolutely crystal clear to the two of you that if you get in my way this Wednesday I will do the same thing to you that I plan on doing to our opponents this week; I will put you down.

Morgan lowers his mic just as someone else comes out from the back.​

Rated R Superstar

UWF Anarchy: Ziggler/Hardy vs Daniels/McIntyre

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

The crowd surprisingly cheer yet again for the music as Christopher Daniels walks out looking very confused. He tries his hardest to not pay attention but you can see it plain as day that he is baffled by the sudden cheering of the fans. It’s at this point that he sprints towards the ring sparing not even another second to remain silent. He is quickly tossed a microphone and speaks.

daniels.jpg

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Alright, I’m freaking out just a little bit here. Just the other week on Smackdown all of you were booing me. Okay, maybe not you guys exactly, but I haven’t been very popular with the fans, and I never tried to be. What is it exactly? Is it the idea of me hating everything the Establishment stands for? The idea of me fighting them really gets you all excited huh? That’s fine I guess, whatever floats your boat and all that. I didn’t come out here last week and say what I had to say to get your approval. I’m just a guy speaking his mind, maybe that’s why CM Punk is so popular. Much like I’ve been doing, CM Punk has always spoken his mind; he’s gone onto be a multiple time world champion. This isn’t about titles or anything of that nature, as that would mean I am somehow still working for the man. Doing everything in my power to please you so the big wigs up top can get a nice fat paycheck that I don’t see a cent of! That was more of a food for thought kind of thing please try and keep up if you’re going to cheer me. I won’t have my fans thinking they are intelligent when they don’t completely understand what I am saying.

I don’t really understand what I’m doing here honestly. For the second straight week I am tag teaming with someone I have no recollection of. Drew... I can’t even pronounce his last name! Don’t get me wrong, from what I have been told he’s got some talent. I’ve seen Jeff Hardy and Dolph Ziggler enough to know how talented they are. So how exactly am I expected to beat two great opponents with a man I don’t even know? That’s a trick question, I’m not supposed to. This is all part of the Establishment’s plans. You speak out against them and you are a target. I’ve had a target on my back since I was drafted over to this brand, and I think I have it all figured out. I won’t give you all the juicy details, but let me tell you, this is some stuff that could very easily bring that entire group of fools down. So, back to the topic that I’m supposed to talk about, the tag team match. I’d be lying if I said I was prepared for this. Fact of the matter is, I’m not. I wasn’t ready last week and I won’t be this week. I’m in a whole new territory where it’s kill or be killed. At least that’s the feeling around here. The instant I took my first step in that locker room I could sense all the anarchy unfolded, which is fitting. Everybody is afraid of being targeted by the Establishment. Everybody is at each other’s throats. Friends could easily become enemies.

It’s not an uncommon mindset in this business. When a group is formed in the same sense as the Establishment, you have to wonder who’s got a price on their head. But I honestly don’t care about them right now. Right now I want to discuss this tag team match. I keep going back to that group of individuals. Jeff and Dolph I know what you’re both thinking. You’re both back there just waiting to respond to me in some fashion, I look like an idiot. I continuously ramble on about stuff. They both probably feel they deserve some kind of respect. In my opinion neither man is worthy of my respect just yet. Both have yet to do anything truly amazing. I’m not truly one to speak, but a man with my mind for the business knows this to be truth. I simply don’t think...

Daniels is suddenly cut off by some very familiar music.​

OOC: Something small to get us started.

Blizzard

Re: UWF Anarchy: Ziggler/Hardy vs Daniels/McIntyre

[video=youtube;kCIemS7h9Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIemS7h9Sc[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd explodes in cheers! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler throws his arms in the air, hyping up the fans as he does his signature spin. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again. Ziggler makes his way down the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, with a smirk on his face. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the cheers once again. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_SD07052013_011.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Alright, I’m going to be honest right now, I have a lot more important things on my mind than responding to your pointless rambling, so with that being said, for now I’m going to ignore you and continue on with the only and only… Dolph Ziggler show.

The fans explode in cheers, and Dolph shoots a quick wink at the camera’s, before continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: The Dolph Ziggler show hasn’t been treating its named superstar righteously lately. With the whole Establishment, a lot of screwing has been going on to yours truly lately. And not the screwing Vince Russo aimed for when he hand-picked the guys to join his little brand. No, no, no, I’m talking about the group aiming and successfully making my life a complete and utter living HELL. Ever since Russo became head, it’s safe to say everyone who’s against him, he aims to ruin. But, what he’s been doing to me the past couple of weeks? I’d have to put that at the top of the list. Now, let’s go on a memory lane, back at Bound for Glory, I had all the support and motivation in the world to retain MY Ironman Championship against Chris Masters. Seriously, NOBODY besides his buddies voted against me. I knew I could beat him, and I was well onto beating him, until unexpectedly, Shawn Michaels decided to make the biggest mistake of his entire life.

Dolph stares into the cameras, his target fully at Shawn Michaels, before shaking his head in disappointment, pacing around the ring as he continues.

Dolph Ziggler: Shawn inserted himself into business that was not his, and after a while of being confused, I accepted I lost my championship. I was still pissed off, so when I found out I had him one on one in a match? I actually smiled, because I had another chance to prove to Russo why his choice was completely wrong. That didn’t go as planned, because once again, the Establishment decided to stick their nose into business that was NOT theirs! Dolph lowers the microphone, as his anger clearly shows, and he shakes his head while looking down at the mat. I expected to get one of those Establishment guys in a match this week, but whatevs. Surprisingly, something out of the blue comes out, and I’m in a tag-team match with a man who was Anarchy’s King of the Ring finalist, Jeff Hardy, facing off against two new Anarchy guys in Drew McIntyre, and you, Christopher Daniels.

Dolph focuses on Daniels, as he has a confused expression on his face, continuing to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Now, I’m not sure what to think of this match, but you can bet your ass I’m STILL going to do what I do, and that’s compete, win, and show-off while I’m doing it. Daniels, you had some interesting comments about Jeff and I. We have yet to do something amazing? We don’t have your respect yet? Jeff was well on his way to become King of the Ring, and day in and day out; I come out to this ring, and steal the god damn show. And if it wasn’t for HBK, I’d still be Ironman Champion today. If that doesn’t make us worthy of your respect, then wait until Anarchy. You two are new around here, you see on T.V. that Jeff and I, title or no title, are the top dogs. But you haven’t experienced it yet. Wait until Anarchy, because you are going to experience JUST why we are the top dogs are. And when our arms are raised in victory, I guaran-damn-tee we’ll have your respect.

Dolph smirks confidently, as he’s interrupted by someone’s music blaring through the speakers…​

SoccerBoy

Re: UWF Anarchy: Ziggler/Hardy vs Daniels/McIntyre

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]
"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He goes and stands next to Daniels as Mcintyre begins to address Ziggler.

Drew Mcintyre: Dolph Ziggler, shut your mouth because the real person of importance has arrived to the ring. You come out here and talk about how Anarchy is the “Dolph Ziggler show.†Please don’t make me laugh; nobody in their right mind would give you a show because you have nothing to offer. All you would do on this so called show, would be just looking at yourself in the mirror and doing you little hair thing. Your only fan base would be the female crowd aged 45 and up. Face it we all know, that Ziggler likes the old lassies. But enough of that because I see that you are getting a little embarrassed that I’m bring up something from the past.

Drew Mcintyre: You see just like you, I’m trying to forget the past because when I was on Smackdown I was targeted like a low commonwealth person. It seemed like Ryder and Benoit forgot that Mr. McMahon proclaimed me as the Chosen One and as a future World Champion. They wasted my talent and never gave me the opportunities that I deserved. But now that I’m on Anarchy, I hope that things will change and I get the chances that I deserve. But it seems that there is a group that has a hold on this brand named the Establishment. I faced off against them with my tag partner tonight and even though we were on the losing side, I still consider Daniels and me to be a strong team. I liked what I saw in the ring from him and even though I didn’t so well because of ring rust. I know that this week I will be at my highest level and you lads can believe that. So Daniels, I want you to know that I am bring my “A†game which consists of my ruthless aggression and I hope you do the same thing because you and I need to show these fans why Russo drafted us to this brand.

Drew Mcintyre: Ziggler, you stood there and said that I haven’t experienced being a top dog. Well news flash, I was a champion over on Smackdown, so I do know what it means to be a top dog. I’ve held titles everywhere I have gone, so spare me your idiotic words and next time you want to come out here and make a ridiculous claim, do your research. I should also mention that I have even fought on PPV’s and been on TV as well. As for you partner Jeff, I really have no words for him because he is not out here yet, I only address those who are in my presence.

Chase

Re: UWF Anarchy: Morgan/Michaels/Masters vs The Establishment

Matt Morgan is in the middle of the ring smiling as the fans boo when all of a sudden

???: Ey' Morgan big talk from you son.

Fans boo as Konan appears on the titantron as he goes on and he begins to speak

S7daAd9s.jpg

Konan: I know your big, but I didn't know you like to talk big. Let me tell you here Morgan you think you know what Russo is doing. Lemme tell you holmes we don't know what the hell Russo is gonna do, but let me tell you Gringo don't you dare ever insult my homie and friend Homicide. Yes my bro may not feel like talking right now, but right now he is angry. He is upset of what has transpired too him in the weeks too come, that is why he dosen't want to speak. You think that he is moping, and whining. No he is pissed off, but soon holmes he will speak. He will say whe he needs to say. He dosen't need to explain himself to a gringo like you. I mean Matt lets face it your nothing more but a damn puppet.

You let Paul Heyman control you, and the funny thing is you think that we are all puppets to Russo, but the Establishment like L.A.X we aren't puppets we do what is best for the business. Ya see fool Russo he knows what L.A.X represents. He understands what we are trying to end, and that is why we are in the big time lights all the time. He knows what we are trying to do, and he 100 percent supports us every single day. Ya see Matt that is why we want to do well, and on Wednesday night holmes you will see what L.A.X, and us are all about.

Konan hands the microphone to Hernandez and he begins to speak

oBGdK0U.png

Hernandez: Morgan I dare you say what you've said to the face of me. You may think you are big, you are bad, and that you are tough, but let me tell you holmes I am just as nasty, if not more nasty then you. I have been sitting on the wayside supporting my brother in Homicide. He is someone I truly care about, and the fact you act like he is not the face of the Establishment is just you being blind to the matters at hand. The thing is the Establishment is real business, and my homie he is the face of it.
You feel as if Russo is trying to find the Diamond in the Rough for this match, no, no, no you see the Diamond in the rough is right next too me. You see this man right here is the former international champion of the world. This man right here is the man that sent that clown Fandango all the way to Smackdown embarrassed to even show his face he loves so damn much. This man has so much violent rage inside of him, that he won't be able to contain it, and in this tag team match Matt, you'll see that rage. You will see how much violence that he can cause.

The threat is real, the Establishment will walk out as the winners, and my homie Homicide he will still be the man when it is all said. Viva the Establishment.

Konan: ARIBA LA RAZA!!!!!!

Last edited:

Schmidty

Re: UWF Anarchy: Morgan/Michaels/Masters vs The Establishment

As the titantron turns off, it changes to the Establishment Titantron as Bleeding Is A Luxury begins to blare through out the arena

[video=youtube;arJuoe7QQQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arJuoe7QQQk[/video]

As the crowd wonders which member is coming out, Layla comes walking out with a mic in hand as the music stops. She awaits a perfect time to speak as the audience attempt to boo her out of the building

Layla:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like you all to get on your feet and applaud The Masterpiece, The Ironman Champion, My boyfriend, Chris Masters!!!!

More boos fill the air as the music comes on again and out comes Chris Masters comes out with a angered look across his face. They reach the ring and Chris lowers the ropes for Layla to enter. He then enters himself and begins to speak towards Matt

chris_0.jpg

Chris:
To be completely honest, I'm not to happy about this match tonight. I mean, Vince Russo is putting me on the opposite team.... I am against the team that helped me earn the spotlight. And now I have to wrestle them tonight? I don't like this idea too much. I have worked my ass off each week and destroyed each challenge that came my way. But now I have the hardest challenge of them all. I have to join forces with Shawn Michaels and Matt Morgan and fight my brothers. The men I support through there hard times at the moment..... Now you have the audacity to insult the Establishment? Do you have any idea what kind of force you are dealing with Matt? We are a group of high class men, hand picked by Vince Russo himself to run Anarchy the way it's supposed to be ran. We run things around here so you better get used to the beat down that my pals are gonna hand to you tonight. You may have the body of a wrestler, but you are in our path of destruction tonight. You will feel the wrath of the other members of The Establishment. Even though I will be teaming with you, don't expect an alliance after tonight. I plan on impressing the boss once again, even though I don't agree with his decision. So if it means completing the task of facing my team, then so be it.

Now like it or not, I am a champion. I have been assigned a match that I am not proud of, but in order to represent this company, I have to act as a champion. Champions never back down from a fight so here I am ready for a fight. I am not looking to make any personal grudges from any of my opponents tonight. I will just try my best to impress like I do every single week. Being the Ironman Champion comes with responsibilities. And one of those responsibilities is to show everybody every damn week why you are the champion. That's exactly what I plan on doing tonight. Showing off the skill and the body that god gave me is what....I...Do.

He hands the mic to Layla

Layla:
You see, my man Chris is the only man in the Establishment that has gold around his waist. It's very obvious that Vince Russo is high on him. Chris Masters has impressive strength, impressive talent, and an impressive build. He has it all, including the icing on the cake. The Ironman Championship that he won from Dolph Ziggler two weeks ago at Bound For Glory. That victory has boosted Chris to the very top of the mountain where everybody can see him. His name is big now. He is one of the top dogs of Anarchy so there is no doubt in our minds that whatever Vince has planned tonight, it will benefit the both of us. The power couple of the UWF is almost impossible to over look. We're on his list now, there is no way he'd want to get rid of us. And even after Chris's performance tonight, you will all begin to realize the talent that he holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.