UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 6th Edition!

What a great show and ending!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

What the hell had happened? The closing part was great. I am not sure if Sting has won the war or the war is over yet. I don't really know it, who was the man in the car, I am curious about it. Stone Cold as a new GM, that's cool.

Oh, I beat Rhino? Damn, it looks good. Great show. I am excited about next weeks show.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 13th Edition

Looks like great matches will happen. Me vs Punk, great one. Also Rollins against Aries will be gold.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

No night off for AJ he will send in a promo

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

What an absolute fantastic show! We got Rhino's state of the union address followed by the kind of return of Taz. Was a bit shocking to see Rhino lose his first match as champion but Charisma is coming together nicely. I lol'd at the transformation into Fandango. It makes a lot of sense that he'd have an alter ego. I'm definitely going to play around with the idea. Terrific comedy match. Aries and Umaga pick up the win but immediately afterwards we learn that Austin is the new GM. Definitely fitting. Then we get a mystery man running down JBL. I bet it's D'Lo lol. Anyways excellent show this week.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I've ever actually faced Dresdon before. Looking forward to it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh... I did it... I did it for... for... for... FAHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN... DAHHHHHHHNNNNN... GOOOOOOOOO!

But this was a good show. Umaga continues his streak of victims. Austin taking over NXT, this is gonna be a very interesting time here in NxT.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

So its Taz... well Taz... in the words of Trish's most successful client... JUST BRING IT! :D

Aniking

Reaction score

Taaaaaaaaz is gonna KILLLLLLLLLLLL youuuuuuuuuuu.

Reaction score

Just finished Taz versus Umaga, I hope people like it and my style isn't too hard to read - It's very different but it's what I was comfortable with, sorry if it's comes out a bit more like a story book narrative than a wrestling match.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

As long as it is legible... its all good :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT March 13th, 2013 Edition!

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

"Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria plays as another white hot edition of Wednesday Night NXT opens up and is ready to get underway. As the song plays, the camera pans out and around the packed arena to get a shot of all the excited fans that have shown up to see the great action that is scheduled to be contested between their favorite superstars.

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As their anticipation is caught on camera for all to witness, the camera pans to the titantron where the official banner for NXT is displayed.

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

After holding on the image for a moment, the camera pans along the sea of fans again on its way to the commentary table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker await the cue to begin their duties as commentators.

Joey_Styles.jpg
Matt_Striker.jpg

Joey Styles: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Wednesday Night NXT!

Matt Striker: But it's Saturday.

Joey Styles: I know that, I was hoping they weren't going to hold the delayed show against us.

Matt Striker: How could they when we've got such white hot action on tap?

Joey Styles: That's right folks, we've got a brand new General Manager and he's made a four match tournament to crown the man that will face Rhino at Wrestlemania!

Matt Striker: Each of these men can stake their claim as being deserving of a title shot. Chris Jericho owns a pinfall victory over him, Johnny Curtis was the last one pinned in the Chamber, Taz is hungry for revenge, Austin Aries was the second to last one pinned in the Chamber, and Punk has a rematch clause so come to think of it I'm not sure why he's in this tournament, but he is and he'll no doubt be fighting harder than anyone else to advance.

Joey Styles: That's only five of the men.

Matt Striker: What do you mean?

Joey Styles: What is Sting's claim at a deserved title shot?

Matt Striker: Former Extreme Champion.

Joey Styles: And Seth?

Matt Striker: Stone Cold's giving the young blood an opportunity to prove himself.

Joey Styles: What about Umaga?

Matt Striker: Current Extreme Champion, plus who doesn't want to see him and Rhino square off?

Joey Styles: Good point. Well folks, without any further delay, let's get to it!

The camera pans away from the commentary table and to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by, ready to do the introductions as the opening bell sounds.

DING DING!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall where the winner will advance to Next Week's Fatal Fourway match. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;hCbfFOc7KmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbfFOc7KmU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As Break the Walls Down is heard around the arena, booes comes from the crowd. Jericho walks slowly from the stage with no facial expression. He enters the ring and looks to the crowd depreciately, then he has a smirk smile on his face.

Christy Hemme: Residing from Tampa Florida, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

"Cult of Personality"

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

The crowd erupts as CM Punk comes out from the back. CM Punk shouts out "BEST IN THE WORLD" and heads to the ring

punk.gif

Christie Hemme: And introducing last, from Chicago, Illinois, he is the former NXT World Champion, CM Punk!

CM Punk climbs onto the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and celebrates with the crowd before turning to begin his match.

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the big time match up has begun. The two men with claims to being best in the world tie up in the center of the ring. Punk eventually is able to move behind Jericho, but Jericho is quick to counter by getting behind Punk, but again the former NXT World Champion counters and picks up Jericho from behind and slams him down to the mat hard. Punk gets up with a smile on his face telling Jericho he is the best in the world. Jericho stands up and gets right in Punk’s face telling Punk he is wrong. Punk asks Jericho what he is going to do about it and Jericho answers by slapping Punk across the face. The crowd doesn’t like this but it allows Jericho to nail the former Champ with a big right hand followed by another. Jericho sends Punk shooting off the ropes. Punk comes back at Jericho and Jericho looks to pick him up and sideslam him to the mat, but the former independent star Punk uses his momentum to transform the move into a hurricarana. The crowd pop loudly as Jericho goes flying into the second rope as Punk again shouts out, Best in the World!

Joey Styles:
And CM Punk has one upped Chris Jericho in the early going in this war of words over who is the best in the world.

Matt Striker:
And it is just more than that as the winner is going to be one step closer to headlining Wrestlemania.
Punk slides outside with Jericho still hung up on the second rope and nails him with a big right hand that staggers Jericho up to his feet and to the center of the ring. Punk hops back up onto the apron as Jericho goes to attack Punk clearly frustrated. Punk sees it coming and hangs Jericho up on the ropes as he bounces back down to the floor. This time Jericho is out on his feet and Punk quickly slides in under the bottom rope and grabs Jericho putting him up on his shoulders for the GTS, the crowd goes nuts, but unfortunately Jericho is able to elbow out before the finisher is hit. Jericho immediately goes for the breakdown, but Punk counters again by spinning out of it and applying a reverse headlock. Jericho pushes Punk up into the corner of the ring, the impact staggers Punk so Jericho is able to twist and reverse positions with Jericho now holding Punk in the reverse headlock. Jericho smiles believing he has won this battle of counters, but suddenly Punk uses his core strength and flips Jericho overtop of him and to the mat below to a great pop from the live NXT crowd.

Joey Styles:
And Punk again is able to out counter Jericho and these fans love it.

Matt Striker:
Punk has managed to counter everything Jericho has been able to throw at him so far.

Punk picks up Jericho and Jericho lashes out with a knife edge chop. The move stuns Punk enough allowing Jericho to send him shooting off the ropes, Jericho rushes Punk not wanting to give up the advantage, but Punk uses his momentum to wrap around Jericho and roll him up.

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out and gets right to his feet and kicks Punk in the gut and looks to go with a vertical suplex, but Punk again has a counter ready as he transforms it into a school boy pin.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Again Jericho gets up clearly flustered. He tries to end Punk’s momentum by picking him and scoop slamming him to the mat, but again Punk counters by shifting his body weight so Jericho staggers backwards and hard to the mat back first with Punk on top.

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out for a third time. Jericho is now exhausted as he gets up and tries again to go on the offensive by nailing Punk with a chop before again trying to send Punk into the ropes, but Punk again counters by switching it so Jericho goes into the ropes. Frustrated Jericho stops himself with the help of the ropes and quickly slides out of the ring in the hopes of recuperating.

Joey Styles:
When Chris Jericho thought about how this match was going to go, I don’t think he expected this at all.

Matt Striker:
Chris Jericho is finding an impenetrable fortress in CM Punk here tonight.

Jericho’s ego isn’t going to let him take this lying down turning to the fans on the outside and telling anyone who will listen he is still the best. He is so busy hyping himself he doesn’t see Punk standing on the apron waiting for him. Jericho turns around and Punk comes down on him with a clothesline that knocks former Canadian to the ground before standing up and celebrating with the fans at ringside. He positions his head as if feigning sleep telling those nearby exactly what he plans to do with Jericho. Punk turns towards Jericho who is on the apron and tosses him into the ring. Punk turns towards the crowd and again shouts out who is the best in the world. Punk turns and slides back into the ring but Jericho is up on his feet and dropkicks Punk in the ribs knocking the former Champion for a loop. Punk gets to his feet holding his ribs and Jericho finally sees the opening he has been waiting for as he sends Punk to the mat with a nasty bulldog. Jericho wastes no time as he looks to put Punk away as he bounces off the ropes and connects with a lionsault which causes the crowd to give out some heat.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Punk gets the shoulder up and Jericho begins arguing with the official over the authenticity of the count. Jericho drags Punk to his feet and chops him once, chops him twice and a third time. Jericho has Punk right where he wants him and attempts to whip him into the opposite corner, but again Punk surprises Jericho by reversing it. Jericho goes slamming into the corner hard and Punk is right behind connecting with a high knee. The crowd goes nuts as Punk brings Jericho down to the mat with a bulldog. Punk is feeling it now as he prepares to put Jericho to sleep and advance in the tournament. The crowd is on their feet as Punk waits for Jericho to do the same. Jericho eventually does get to his feet and Punk is methodical as he picks him up on his shoulders and prepares for the GTS. Punk throws Jericho up into the air but the counter of counters happens as Jericho grabs Punk’s head and connects with a brain-splitting Codebreaker! The crowd can’t believe what they just saw as Jericho goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

chrisjericho.jpg

Here is your winner and advancing to the Fatal Fourway Next Week: Chris Jericho!

Joey Styles:
Oh my god! What did we just see?

Matt Striker:
I think Jericho finally out countered CM Punk, and what a counter it was as Jericho is now advancing to the fatal fourway! Wow!

Jericho is smiling as he picks up yet another win and is one step closer to Wrestlemania. The boos are making the arena vibrate as NXT heads elsewhere.

Derrick Bateman
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first ever edition here on NXT of the…

doubledragonslair-1.jpg

I'm your host Derrick Bateman and I'm here with the future NXT Champion, Johnny Curtis.

Johnny Curtis
Derrick we don't have time for this!

What do you mean we don't have time!? We've been preparing for this all week.

Well maybe you have but I got more important things to worry about. I've been trying to figure out the perfect counter to Sting's transformation. It's kept me up all week. What the hell do you think he can turn into? You think he can go Super Saiyan 2? Oh my God what if he can go Super Saiyan 2!

Maxine
Really Johnny? This was our shows big NXT debut!

Hey don't use the lord's name in vein!

Sorry Johnny but it looks like Derrick and I will have to do the show alone this week.

Uhh no thanks Maxine We'll just postpone it until next week.

Postpone it? For what!? Johnny's going to be in bigger trouble next week. He'll need the whole week to prepare.

I doesn't matter how long it takes, we will never do a show together! Only me and Curtis.

Curtis and Bateman fist bump.

Look it doesn't matter if Sting can transform into Super Saiyan 2. If he does, all you gotta do is be faster. And with your sick dance moves it's obvious you got more cardio and he'll just tire out. Everything Sting can do, you have the perfect counter.

You really think I got sick moves?

The sickest.

Yeah you're right. I can beat Sting. And then I'll beat those other three guys. And then I'll get another win over Rhino. Easier said then done but If anyone's going to be able to do it. It'll be a man who knows how to entertain the people. A man who rises above all men. A man who's name is none other than Johnny Curtis.

Curtis does the superman pose as Derrick says " Did he just steal my gimmick? ".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

I just want to issue an apology to everyone that had to pick up my slack this week, I have been absolutely swamped. So I am sorry to all my readers for another late show, to SBS and Wrestling With Shadows for having to cover for me, and to Blizzard and Cwalker for me no-showing Smackdown AGAIN.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are joined backstage by the one and only manager of the Extreme Champion… Trish Stratus.

I’m a star… I really am. Trish Stratus:
This tournament or whatever you want to call it should just be done away with. It is already obvious who is going to win and advance. There is nobody that has been able to stop my client and there is nobody that will be able to stop him. So I don’t know why there is this inefficient method being brought forward. There is nobody that has been able to slow him down ever since he made his debut. He walked in, he picked on Sting and took his title and ever since then the reign of Umaga has been unstoppable. His strength and my brains… it is the most lethal combination in all of wrestling and NXT has been pretty much our playground to do whatever we want. Nobody has been able to stop us and nobody will be able to stop us. This match with Taz… nothing more than a farce.

Just some poor excuse to try to give someone some exposure on TV. But the bottom line is that he will suffer the same fate as everyone else has. I mean why would anybody thing that they can stop my unstoppable and undefeated monster. He is the ruthless champion of NXT for a reason and soon he will be world champion. At WrestleMania he will have his moment and Rhyno will be nothing more than some guy that will be forced to hand over the belt to my monster. Because what I want people to understand… is that defeat is not an option. Defeat is not acceptable.

You see people want to think that just because you are a champion that it is okay to lose but I am forever known as the greatest women’s champion of all time. I didn’t obtain that title by losing. I was champion and I strived to win more and more. Become better and better. My monster only has one drive, one mode, and that is to move forward. That is to be better and better, stronger and stronger. He is designed to destroy and conquer. He is designed to be better than everyone that he is put in the ring against and this time will be no different. Taz is not ready for what he is about to endure and I will be sure to let Umaga run wild over that guy and dominate him like he has everyone else he has faced. I am looking to make sure that Umaga continues his reign of terror. I am looking to make sure that together… Umaga and myself will march forward towards WrestleMania where we will stake claim to the world title and rule over NXT with a iron Samoan Spike.

Trish has a stern look on her face as she turns away.

Umaga.jpg

Trish Stratus and Umaga come out from the back to a mixed reaction. Mostly the men are cheering for Trish and whistling at her while the others are booing at Umaga. They look at Aries and now that the numbers are even Aries and Umaga proceed down the ramp to the ring, Aries talking trash the entire time.

Christy Hemme: Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Trish Stratus, he is the NXTreme Champion, the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga!

Royal+Rumble+200000007.png

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back ready to go, towel over his head. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, although he does take the time to gaze out at the adoring crowd and listen to their encouraging words while walking. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He proceeds to go to the top rope and cross his arms in signature fashion. He then takes his place in the ring corner awaiting his opponent.

Christy Hemme: Entering the ring, from the Red Hook Section of Brooklyn, New York. He weighs in tonight at 245 pounds, he is 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz!.

Taz.jpg
VS.
Umaga_zps6c1cc342.jpg

Last week Taz made it clear that he has reassessed his goals on NXT and everyone standing in his way is a marked man, especially the person he used to call a friend, Rhino. The first person put in his path? The UWF Extreme Champion Umaga. When it's go time, will Umaga earn himself a shot at a shot at being a double champion or will Taz be the first to take down the monstrous fiend?

The bell is sounded three times as Taz and Umaga slowly circle around the ring, both men staring into the eyes of each other. Umaga roars and beats his chest but Taz keeps his calm demeanour as the rampaging bull known as Umaga charges at Taz, but Taz holds his ground and catches Umaga into an elbow & collar tie up; but Umaga manages to shunt Taz backwards, Taz is backpedalling due to Umaga’s raw strength before slamming Taz into the turnbuckle. Umaga reverses backwards before lunging back into Taz, hiptoss, crushing Taz between Umaga and the turnbuckles, Umaga becomes relentless in his assault, carrying out the same move four times before being asked to back off by referee Charles Robinson; Umaga isn’t best impressed but following the referees instructions.

Styles: Umaga is vicious and ruthless, you have to wonder Matt how someone like Taz can stop someone like Umaga.
Striker: Joey, Umaga isn’t a someone, he’s a monster! Taz has to rely on his technical prowess much like Angle would with Rhino, he has to wear down Umaga and hope that Umaga has a breaking point.

Taz comes staggering out of the corner right into the waiting Umaga, who grabs Taz into a scoop slam; Taz collides with the canvas with a tremendous thud. Taz holds the back of his head as Umaga kicks Taz down onto his belly before making a cover.

One…
Two…

Taz kicks out.
The fans pop for Taz kicking out but the fans don’t have any infliction on Umaga as he hoists Taz and looks to go for a headbutt but Taz manages to get a forearm up into the face of Umaga; almost stunning the Samoan Bulldozer, Taz realising he needs to take his opportunities when they come to him and begins to unload with right arm forearm smashes but the relentless assault on Umaga doesn’t seemed to affect Umaga as he retaliates by shoving Taz backwards with both hands. Umaga screams at Taz in his native Samoan, waiting for Taz to pick himself up but Umaga delivers clubbing blow across the back of Taz; knocking Taz down to one knee, Umaga then follows up with a knee lift to the side of Taz’s head. Taz crumbles to the canvas as Umaga then proceeds to plant his huge foot into the face of Taz, completely sending Taz down to the ring canvas once more. Umaga’s dominance over Taz is unnerving for every Tazimaniac in the crowd but they continue to cheer and will on their hero

Styles: I see what you mean by Umaga is a monster, any other opponent would of at least been shocked by Taz’s forearm rebuttal but Umaga just stood there and took it before sending Taz back down to the canvas.
Striker: Umaga is a very dangerous opponent Joey and let’s not forgot that Umaga has that she-devil Trish Stratus lurking on the outside if the situation doesn’t look good for Umaga. So really, Taz has two issues to deal with!

Umaga doesn’t even take a glance at his manager for guidance, he just remains on his relentless and savage assault, stomping down on Taz; trampling on him almost. Taz is left with no choice but to cover his head and roll towards the ropes forcing referee Charles Robinson to come to Taz’s rescue but not even Charles Robinson can tame the beast known as Umaga who only backs off for a moment before delivering a clothesline to Taz; knocking Taz over the top rope and crashing down to the padding below. Taz is located by the entrance ramp but that doesn’t make a difference as Umaga climbs out of the ring and grabs Taz by the head and tosses him straight into the fan’s barricade. Taz delivers an expression of discomfort after colliding with the barricade but that just encourages Umaga to continue his assault, Umaga begins to stomp a mudhole into Taz; this time under Trish direction, she then ushers her client to get Taz back into the ring. Umaga literally tosses Taz underneath the bottom rope before climbing in after and makes another cover on Taz.

One…
Two…

Taz manages to get a shoulder up.
Umaga doesn’t show any signs of frustration or shock at Taz kicking out, instead Umaga returns to his assault on the Human Suplex Machine. Pulling Taz back to his feet but Umaga doesn’t give Taz an opportunity to get any return fire on him by striking Taz in the gut with a knee before grabbing Taz into a gutwrench, allowing Umaga to lift Taz into a powerbomb position. Umaga charges forward with Taz on his shoulders, using all the momentum, Umaga tosses Taz into the turnbuckle; the top turnbuckle shakes from the impact as Taz crashes and burns, Taz is left in a slump. Umaga roars and holds up his right thumb signalling the end for Taz.

Styles: This can’t be good for Taz, it looks like Taz is about to receive the Samoan Spike.
Striker: It’s do or die time for Taz here, if he can block this and delivering a good offense, he could chop Umaga down to size.

Taz is moving gingerly and slow as he hauls himself up from corner of the ring up to a vertical base; holding the back of his head, he seemingly hasn’t noticed the monstrous Umaga waiting to deliver the deathblow but Taz has; Taz manages to duck underneath the move to the delight of the fans but to the dismay of Umaga because Taz now has an opportunity to mount an offense which Taz follows through with grabbing Umaga from the side, Taz has Umaga in a modified arm-trap hold, Taz displays incredible strength himself managing to take Umaga up and over with an Exploder Tazplex. Taz’s fans go nuts as Taz picks himself up and rolls Umaga onto his back and makes a cover of his own.

One…
Two…

Umaga manages to push Taz off but Taz is like a rabid dog, knowing this is possibly his only opportunity to defeat Umaga; Taz pounces at the rising goliath, grabbing Umaga into a rear naked choke but Taz isn’t foolish enough to think the Tazmission is the most effective offense right now instead he goes for another Tazplex. Umaga head smashes against the canvas, but an dazed Umaga manages to pick himself up again, Taz doesn’t panic as he leaps onto the back of the monstrous Umaga and applies another Rear Naked Choke. Umaga stumbles across the ring, Trish Stratus can see her client is in trouble and hastily interrupts herself into the match, climbing up onto the ring apron, Charles Robinson is distracted, Trish Stratus unties the rope on the top turnbuckle pad.

Styles: What is that women doing?
Striker: Joey, this is what I mentioned earlier, Taz may have to deal with both the relentless Umaga and his manager, Trish Stratus. Taz had manage to wear the beast down but he can’t do anything about the manager on the outside!

Trish Stratus then yells at Umaga, Umaga notices his manager and can fix out her plan; Umaga charges forward towards the turnbuckle where Trish is at. Umaga arches forward into a spearheaded charge, Trish quickly moves to the side, taking the turnbuckle pad with her; Charles Robinson’s view is blocked from seeing the exposed steel, Trish then distracts Charles Robinson with some antics on the ring apron. This spells bad news for Taz as Umaga smashes Taz’s head into the exposed steel, Taz releases his grip on Umaga; allowing Umaga to shift Taz around onto his shoulders. Umaga displays more incredible strength climbing up the ring ropes to the top turnbuckle with Taz on shoulders, Umaga takes a single look over his shoulder before falling backwards off the top rope with Taz on his shoulder’s to delivering an Avalanche Samoan Drop. The ring rumbles and shakes from the impact, acting knocking Trish Stratus off the ring apron and Charles Robinson falls down to his knees but it also gives Charles Robinson the view of Umaga’s pinfall attempt.

One…
Two…
Three…

Styles: My god! What an Samoan Drop!
Striker: You have to wonder how different it would have been if Trish Stratus didn’t get involved though Joey.

-==Winner via Pinfall at 10 minutes & 27 seconds: The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga==-

Umaga_display_image.jpg

The fans shower Umaga in boos as his arm is lifted high above his head by referee Charles Robinson, Umaga rips his arm away from the referee and drops to the canvas before rolling out of the ring; Trish Stratus is holding her left ankle in agony from falling off the ring apron, she seems very pissed off with Umaga but Umaga hoists up Trish Stratus in his arms, title belt and all, Umaga walks off knowing he’s walked away victorious but will this be the last of the Taz versus Umaga saga?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

ChristianVDinero_zps4cc82d0d.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will advance to next week's fatal fourway match for the #1 Contendership Match.

[video=youtube;5YySGy_4Wag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YySGy_4Wag&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A new theme begins to play as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From the "Dragon's Lair", weighing in at two hundred and forty-four pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Derrick Bateman and Maxine, he is the "Thoroughbred" and one half of the Modern Day Double Dragons, Johnny Curtis!

Maxine and Bateman remain at ringside as Johnny excitedly slides into the ring, ready for the match ahead.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

3h4v26cg3syeszc0suts.gif

The crowd go wild as Sting's theme hits the PA system and before long out comes Sting. He basks in the crowds more positive reaction now he returned to the crow facepaint.

Christy Hemme: From Venice Beach, California. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds. He is the "Icon", Sting!

Sting looks down the ramp at the three people waiting for him. He decides to shake his hands with some of the fans in attendance before stepping into the ring. He undoes his jacket he brought down to the ring and prepares for the match.

DING DING DING

The bell rings and the crowd is excited to see Sting in the ring against an up and comer like Curtis. Sting and Curtis begin circling each other in the center of the ring. The two tie up in the center of the ring and Sting throws Curtis into a headlock. The crowd begins to laugh as Curtis is totally overselling the headlock acting as though he were in something more akin to the Scorpion Death Lock. Sting, ever the professional, realizes what Curtis is doing and lets go. He turns to Curtis and yells, “Aren’t you going to take this seriously?!†bewildered. Curtis looks around the ring and shrugs. He then calls for a mic from Christy Hemme.

Joey Styles:
What the devil is Johnny Curtis doing now?

Matt Striker:
Curtis has been experiencing some very interesting behavior lately and it seems to have really gotten into the Icon’s head.

Johnny Curtis:
Sting, I’m going to be honest with you. Why exactly are we fighting? I mean aren’t on the same side. The same team? Don’t we have the same goal to entertain the fans? I’m being serious here. There are a million different ways than beating each other to a bloody pulp. And I was talking to Derrick and Maxine and there are plenty of ways to settle this. Arm wrestling contest, tug of war, beer drinking contest. I mean let’s face it Stinger, we beat each other up, we tire and wear each other down, we’re going to be at a disadvantage come next week. So I have a proposal Sting. Let’s settle this the old fashion way.

Joey Styles:
The hell?

Matt Striker:
I am just as lost as you Joey.

Johnny Curtis:
We’re going to settle this in a contest of athleticism, integrity, and skill. We’re going to settle this in a dance contest!

The crowd goes nuts as Sting looks absolutely bewildered.

Johnny Curtis:
I mean it came to me after I thought about what I said this week. I was saying something about dancing, well I have a friend here who is going to totally out dance you. Hang on a second and let me get him.

Curtis reaches into his tights and pulls out a comb and Maxine throws him some moose. After a moment or two his hair has been transformed into Fandango.

fandango.jpg

Fandango:
Hit the music fools!

The crowd begin laughing as some disco music begins playing.

Joey Styles:
Looks like Fandango has decided to go Disco on Sting’s ass!

Fandango takes his arm and throws it down across his body throwing his finger up into the air and then at his hip several times. After this he takes his index and pointer fingers and begins waving them over his eyes in classic disco style. The crowd loves it. Fandango does finger to hip one more time before beginning to do a moonwalk, and finally finishing up with a horizontal split that no man in their right mind should ever try. Fandango gets up clearly in obvious pain.

Matt Striker:
I think Fandango tried to stretch there a little bit Joey.

Joey Styles:
I sure hope he didn’t pull anything too important there.

The music stops and Fandango is trying to breathe through the pain before telling Sting to proceed. Sting looks confused as hell as the lights dim and some techno music begins playing. The Icon slams his head with his palm.

Joey Styles:
Something tells me that this music is not something Sting would normally dance too.

Matt Striker:
I’m having some serious trouble here believing Sting would ever dance Joey.

With the fans cheering for Sting to go, Sting decides to play along why not. So Sting goes to his go to dance move. The Robot! Sting begins performing a perfect robot dance.

Joey Styles:
Do you think he learned that from Kane Striker.

Matt Striker:
Don’t let Kane hear you say that Joey.

Fandango begins laughing at the Icon’s “moves†and begins joking with Bateman over it. Sting hears this and stops his robot before giving an expression of F*** it. He grabs Fandango from behind and drops to the mat with the Scorpion Death Drop. The crowd begin laughing and cheering even harder now. The lights come on and Sting goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

stingtna.jpg

Here is your winner and advancing to the Fatal Four-way Next Week! The Icon Sting!

Joey Styles:
Well it looked like Sting was willing to have some fun, that was until he started to become the joke.

Matt Striker:
I don’t think I’m ever going to get Sting performing the Robot out of my skull Joey. Thank god Sting went back to something he’s better at and advances in this make shift tournament.

Sting shrugs to the crowd shouting this is wrestling after all people. As Fandango is helped out of the ring by his managers. Sting stands victorious as NXT heads elsewhere.

The scene opens with Austin Aries standing somewhere in the backstage area. A Double cuts straight to the chase.

20tl9xe.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Right now, I should be standing here as the NXT World Heavyweight Champion. Yes, no more bullcrap. I'm here to talk, I'm here to say what's on my mind and the only thing that's on my mind when I close my eyes is a picture of me standing in the ring in a nice suit, with a glass of wine in my hand and the NXT Championship placed on my shoulder. But that picture fades to black and from the darkness comes another picture. A picture of Sting. A picture of the man who took away my NXT Championship. I guess...what goes around, comes around. I was thinking the same thing when I attacked Sting and cost him his NXT Extreme Championship and I would bet my good name on the fact that Sting was thinking the very same when he attacked me at No Way Out. That shows you that me and Sting, we do have something in common. We are both smart men who won't let other people mess with our business and both of us...we got a full taste of that at No Way Out. Sure, I expected that Sting would get right back at me but what I didn't expect is that he would find a way to enter the elimination chamber. We're 1-1 now, Sting but don't consider this match closed just yet. It's only halftime which means we'll have a lot more time to play and trust me, we're going overtime.

Austin Aries is obviously not in mood to cut jokes, this is the most serious Austin Aries has acted in months.

You think you're on top now because Bradshaw is not the GM of NXT anymore, you think you ended the war that's been going on for months now but the truth is you didn't. You didn't. You were getting your ass kicked just like Kane and Seth Rollins who by the way I pinned two times and will pin tonight. Yes, you were about to go down like a shot duck but someone saved you. A
nd really, I don't care because that doesn't matter. What matters is if there wasn't for that one guy in that damn car, Bradshaw would finish the job but now it appears that I'll have to finish for him. And trust me, Sting...when the time comes...you won't see me coming. Will it be tonight? Tomorrow? Next week? Ha, nobody knows but I'll give ya a clue....I like wine. That's all you need to know.

Austin Aries smiles as he is about to turn the page.

What happened, happened and I can't go back in time. JBL is not our GM anymore. We have a new one. Stone Cold Steve Austin.

People in the arena pop for the mention of Steve Austin.

This time, I really didn't see it coming. Steve Austin, the Texast Rattlesnake himself, the former UWF Undisputed Champion. You can call him by many names but he is nothing more than an old man trying to be seen on weekly television because aside from wrestling there's nothing he can do. Well, he can act like a lunatic, smack his mouth and tell others what to do so he decided to take the role of the NXT General Manager. He thinks he'll bring harmony back to NXT, he thinks everything's going to be good, everybody's going to get their chances that JBL is not in charge but he's missing something. Steve's missing the fact that The Greatest Man That Ever Lived is on NXT and he didn't forget what he did to him, he didn't forget that Stone Cold Steve Austin took his UWF Undisputed Champions
hip. Yes, I didn't forget and I never will because if it wasn't for Stone Cold, I would be the UWF Champion to this very day and everybody knows that because I'm the greatest wrestler to ever wrestle for this company! Anyway...I'm still here and I'm not allowing Stone Cold to act like some sorta God. I know how to pull his strings and once I start doing so, everything's going to be even worse then when JBL was around.

It's simple. Stone Cold thinks he's going to raise hell but that's not possible because hell's already been raised by A Double.

COMMERCIAL THREE

TriplehVRobertRoode_zps86469623.png

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD

[video=youtube;a8DJ4g4ZQl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DJ4g4ZQl0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The brand new theme song for Seth Rollins begins playing throughout the arena as a spotlight shines down on the stage at the top of the ramp but Seth is nowhere to be seen. Suddenly members of the audience pop and the camera pans over to one of the staircases amongst the seating where Seth is entering from as he slaps hands with fans on his way down.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. He is one-third of the Purveyors of Poison, Seth Rollins!

LIGHTS OUT!

102910TNA1.gif

"Lights Out" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena speakers as the whole arena gets covered in purple hue. The theme song of Austin Aries is playing for a while when out comes out Austin Aries with a huge smile on his face. Aries wastes no time as he begins walking down the entrance ramp with his hands in the air and pyros explode behind his back. Aries then makes his way down to the ring and slowly walks up the ring steps before stepping into the ring and heading to the top rope where he throws his hands into the air, accepting the heat he is getting from the crowd.

Christy Hemme: And from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, 'A Double' Austin Aries!

DING DING DING!

The bell rings and Aries is clearly not taking this match seriously. He owned Rollins last week and believes him to be inferior as they tie up. Aries throws Rollins into a headlock and proceeds to give Rollins a punch to the top of his head. Rollins stands up holding his head and Aries laughs before telling Rollins to bring it. Rollins does but falls right into Aries trap as he grabs Rollins and takes him down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Aries stands up and waits for Rollins who shakes it off. Aries than proceeds to go for a dropkick but Rollins sees it coming and blocks it and Aries falls hard on his back. Aries stands up and is seriously surprised allowing Rollins to grab him and lift him up in the air and slam him down to the mat with a scoop slam. Aries takes refuge in the corner but it does no good as Rollins comes up to him and nails him with a corner forearm smash. This knocks Aries for a loop and he comes out of the corner. Rollins goes to kick Aries in the stomach, but Aries catches it and mocks Rollins, again Aries is surprised by Rollins who transforms the move into the enzuigiri. Aries falls face first down into the mat. Rollins is quick to roll him over and make the cover.

1…

2…

Aries kicks out.

Joey Styles:
I don’t think Austin Aries figured Rollins would be so tough. Perhaps he thought he had crushed Rollins spirits after last week.

Matt Striker:
Rollins took a darker edge over the house shows this week, will it be enough to catapult him to victory here tonight.

Aries stands up shaking the cobwebs from Rollins assault. He gets to his feet and Rollins comes at him with a running shoulder block that knocks Aries down to the mat. “Get up!†Rollins screams and Aries does as he is told only for Rollins to nail a big dropkick on the former UWF Champion. Rollins begins to feel it now as he gets pumped and the NXT crowd gets behind him. Rollins begins slapping his knee as if he is signaling for something. Aries gets to his feet and Rollins lashes out with a superkick, but it gets nothing but thin air as Aries ducks it. Rollins turns around and Aries connects with a dropkick of his own that knocks Rollins down. Rollins gets up and Aries is not taking Rollins lightly any longer. He grabs the staggering Rollins and plants him face first into the mat with a forward Russian Legsweep. Aries rolls to his feet as Rollins tries to avoid being covered by sitting up. Aries shows off by performing a handstand followed by a dropkick to the face of Rollins. If the fans didn’t hate Aries they would have been impressed. Aries makes the cover.

1…

2…

Rollins kicks out!

Joey Styles:
I thought for sure there that Aries was going to be advancing to next week there, but Rollins again showing us he is not to be overlooked.

Matt Striker:
Aries looks like he is going to have to be a little more smart about things this week as Rollins is showing some heart.

Aries looks at the official and yells at him for being so slow on the count. The official just shrugs his shoulders not caring what Aries thinks. Aries brings Rollins back to a vertical basis before nailing him with a European uppercut. Rollins falls to the mat but recovers thanks to the help of the ring ropes but Rollins puts his head out of the second rope, just what Aries was hoping he would do. Aries springboards on top of Rollins back, leaps over the top rope and comes down on Rollins with a neck snap on the ropes. Aries lands on his feet and throws his arms out showing off on the outside of the ring as Rollins is choking inside the ring.

Joey Styles:
What athleticism from Austin Aries as he just crushed Rollins there.

Matt Striker:
Aries with an incredible move there Joey, I’m impressed and if he wasn’t showing off I’d say he could very well be great.

Aries gets up on the apron and sees Rollins laying there unmoving. Aries decides he is going to go for the finish right here and right now. He climbs up on the turnbuckle and prepares to go for the 450 splash. He sets himself and he leaps, but as he does Rollins moves, Aries shows his incredible athleticism again as he lands on two feet like a cat. The crowd ooh as Aries looks at Rollins who is struggling to get to his feet holding his neck. Aries tells Rollins he is never going to outthink him and never beat him.

Joey Styles:
Strong words from the former World Champion but can he back them up.

Matt Striker:
He’s looking in complete control here right now Joey!

Aries doesn’t want to wait for Rollins to get to his feet and goes to grab him, but when he gets close Rollins connects with the Avada Kedarva from out of nowhere. The crowd explodes with the kick as Aries hits the mat hard and unmoving.

Joey Styles:
Oh my god! What a kick from out of nowhere from Rollins.

Matt Striker:
Could Rollins do it here? Aries is out like a light.

Rollins holding his neck spits on Aries. “Screw you!†He yells before bouncing off the ropes and full speed plants his boot right into Aries head connecting with the Blackout! Rollins looks pissed off as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

rollins_original_display_image.jpg

Here is your Winner and Advancing to the Fatal Four Way Next Week: Seth Rollins!

Joey Styles:
He’s done it! He’s done it! Seth Rollins has defeated Austin Aries here tonight and if you can believe it is one step closer to headlining Wrestlemania.

Matt Striker:
I am in shock Joey, but I could swear we witnessed the old Seth Rollins here tonight and if this is a sign of things to come it could be Rollins v. Rhino at Wrestlemania.

Rollins looks tough and intimidating as he has his hand raised in victory. Aries is on the outside of the ring holding his head looking on in disbelief. The crowd cheers on the victorious Rollins as NXT goes to commercial break.

COMMERCIAL FOUR

AmbroseVCena_zps3147d22b.png

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the crowd’s atmosphere is one of a big match feel. The crowd is clearly split in half over who to cheer for as there are some fans chanting Rhino and others chanting Angle. The two men stare at each other from across the ring at first before getting nose to nose. Rhino says he is going to make Angle respect him, while Angle tells Rhino to bring it. The World Champion tells Angle to give him his best shot and Angle does just that, headbutting Rhino right in the bridge of the nose. The crowd goes crazy as Rhino grabs his nose in pain only for Angle to begin nailing Rhino with big right hands, sending the World Champion into and then off of the ring ropes. Angle goes low but the Man Beast has managed to shake off the pain and delivers a knee strike to Angle’s bald head. The Olympic Gold medalist shoots up in pain and Rhino brings him down with a short arm clothesline. Angle shoots to his feet almost immediately but Rhino is there on top of them and sends Angle’s bald head hard into the turnbuckle. While Angle is in the corner, the World Champion comes up and begins driving elbows into Angle’s head before hammer throwing Angle hard into the opposite corner, Angle comes back out into the center of the ring only for Rhino to take Angle’s head off again with another clothesline. This time Angle doesn’t get up and instead decides to roll out of the ring and catch a breather.

Matt Striker:
What a brilliant strategy by the World Champion, Joey. Rhino knows he may be at a disadvantage in a pure straight on wrestling match, so he’s changing the course of a match up in to a straight up brawl.

Joey Styles:
And with the defiance of Kurt Angle, you know the Olympic Gold Medalist is going to want to take down Rhino at any cost so Angle might just be willing to play Rhino’s game here Striker.

Rhino doesn’t want Angle to be able to get himself going so he follows Angle to the outside where he grabs his opponent and knees him in the stomach, Rhino then is able to drive Angle headfirst into the steel of the turnbuckle knocking the Olympic Gold Medalist to the floor. Rhino slams both his arms off his thick chest before picking up Kurt and with the unnatural strength Rhino possess, sends Angle shoulder first into the steel ring steps. The impact jars the steps out of position but Rhino can’t capitalize as he has to hop back into the ring to break the 10 count. He comes back out and finds Kurt working himself up to his feet on the announcer’s table. Rhino grabs Angle by the head but leaves himself open and Angle brings his elbow into Rhino’s gut. Angle turns the momentum by slamming Rhino’s head into the table. Angle yells “If this is the way you want to play, I’m game.†Before driving Rhino’s head into the announcer’s table a second time. Angle isn’t done however as he grabs Rhino and throws him hard into the barricade corner and begins beating him down with his big right hands.

Styles:
And it looks as though Angle is going to do thing’s Rhino’s way as he begins driving him down with those big right hands in the corner.

Striker:
Kurt Angle claims to be a wrestling machine Joey and he is really taking it out on the NXT World Champion.
The referee has stopped trying to count out both men, instead he is now in between the two trying to get Angle off of the Champion. Angle backs off and the ref’s pleas to get back into the ring go on deaf ears. Kurt instead decides to wait for the Man Beast to get up. When Rhino does get up Angle looks behind him and sees the steel steps that have not been jarred off and decides to repay the favor. However Rhino counters at the last second and this time its Kurt’s knees that go hard into the steel ring steps. Kurt flips over top of them and lands funny on his neck. The crowd cringe as it doesn’t look good. The official checks on Angle to make sure he’s alright as Rhino comes up behind Angle picks him up and tosses him into the ring. Rhino goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Joey Styles:
And Angle kicking out after what looked like a horrible fall onto that surgically repaired neck.

Matt Striker:
He won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken neck, can he defeat the NXT World Champion with one.
Rhino stomps away at Kurt, before mounting Angle and delivering hard shots to the face of Angle. Rhino stands up and looks around the ring before throwing his hand in the air signaling Rhino is done with this match. He heads over to the corner and the crowd at least the Rhino fans begin chanting Gore! Gore! Gore! It takes Angle a long time to get to his feet but eventually he does holding his neck. He turns and Rhino lunges looking to connect with a gore, but everyone is surprised when Kurt turns and catches Rhino in his arms and sends him flailing to the mat with an overhead belly to belly suplex. The fans show their appreciation for the counter by applauding as both men lay down on the mat.

Joey Styles:
What an unbelievable counter from Kurt Angle as he literally caught Rhino and threw him to the mat with a beautiful looking overhead belly to belly suplex.

Matt Striker:
But Angle landed again on the back of his head so that may have hurt himself there more than it did the World Champion.

Angle is indeed holding his neck now as Rhino is holding his back in agony. Rhino pulls himself to his feet with the ropes as Angle is struggling on the opposite corner. Rhino gets himself set first as Angle again turns towards the center of the ring. The crowd cheer as Rhino comes shooting out of the corner everyone thinking he is going for the Gore. Rhino is not however instead he looks to mess with Angle by going for a clothesline instead, but Angle’s pure wrestling instincts take over and he ducks it before wrapping his arms around Rhino from behind and connecting with a german suplex. The crowd is on their feet as Angle begins to get to his feet keeping Rhino in the hold. Once on his feet he connects with a second German suplex.

Joey Styles:
This is unbelievable Striker, how is Kurt Angle finding the strength to do this. Each German Suplex has to be hurting him just as much as Rhino.

Matt Striker:
Kurt Angle has Rhino exactly where Rhino does not want to be, as this is Angle’s wheelhouse.

Angle gets up with his arms wrapped around Rhino for a third time and with as much strength as he has left sends Rhino to the mat with a third german suplex. Angle is finally done this time and once again both men find themselves down on the mat. Rhino is unmoving while Angle is barely moving the only reason you know he is alive is because he is holding his neck. After several long seconds Angle is able to get his arm overtop the NXT Champion.

1…

2…

3… NO!

The World Champion gets a shoulder up and the crowd is split on how to react. Angle rolls onto his stomach exhausted.

Joey Styles:
What fortitude from Kurt Angle, but let us not forget about our Champion who shows us once again why he is the World Champion.

Matt Striker:
I don’t know what these men are going to do next Matt, but these NXT fans seem to love it.

Angle is the first to his feet and shakes off whatever pain he is feeling as he waits for Rhino to get to his feet. As Rhino does Angle goes for an Olympic Slam but Rhino manages to counter it with an arm drag. Rhino waits for Kurt to get up but he doesn’t instead he just lays there. Rhino goes after his foe, but Angle was playing possum. Angle grabs Rhino’s foot and drops him to the mat before looking to apply the ankle lock, but Rhino counters back by kicking Angle square in the jaw.

Joey Styles:
Counter after counter after counter. This match is fantastic but who exactly is going to walk away here with the victory.

Matt Striker:
Its anyone’s ball game as Rhino is going toe to toe with the Olympic Gold Medalist.

Rhino shoots up as Angle staggers to his feet. Rhino is right on top of Angle connecting with a spinning spinebuster that sends Rhino’s foe to the mat hard. The NXT World Champion goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Angle gets the shoulder up.

Joey Styles:
And another kick out from Angle who has just been worn down here by the Champion.

Matt Striker:
Rhino has that look in his eyes Joey, this could be very very bad for the debuting Angle!

Rhino gets down in the corner and goes for yet another Gore opportunity. The crowd is on their feet wanting to see the World Champion put his opponent away. Angle gets to his feet and everything looks like it is going to be academic now. Rhino rushes out of the corner, but this time Angle has another counter ready as he leap frogs over Rhino. The crowd is in awe as Rhino catches himself on the opposite corner. Angle comes up from behind Rhino and looks to connect with an Olympic slam, but Rhino slides off. Angle turns around and Rhino goes to kick Kurt in the gut, but Angle catches Rhino’s foot. Angle takes Rhino to the ground looking to apply the Ankle Lock, but Rhino counters with a roll up.

1…

Joey Styles:
Oh my god! Rhino is going to outwrestle Angle here!

2…

Matt Striker:
This should earn Kurt’s respect.

3…

Suddenly Kurt manages to flip himself so he is now on top of the World champion much like Rhino was before.

1…

Joey Styles:
Oh my god!

2…

Matt Striker:
Angle! Angle! Angle!

3…

kurt-angle.jpg

Here is your Winner: The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle!

Rhino kicks out but it is just too late as the three count has come down.

Joey Styles:
Kurt Angle in his debut here on NXT has literally outwrestled the World Champion by a fraction of a second.

Matt Striker:
Another tough loss for the Champion. But you have got to give it to him. He went toe to toe with arguably the greatest pure wrestler in the history of wrestling.

Rhino tries to make his case with the official but to no avail as Angle is celebrating in the ring like he has just won another Olympic Gold Medal. The timekeeper brings the NXT Championship to ring waiting to give it to Rhino who despite the loss is still World Champion, but before Rhino can take it, Kurt snatches it out of the time keeper’s hands. The crowd and Rhino don’t know what to expect as Angle takes a long look at it before looking at Rhino. Suddenly Angle takes the title and in a sign of respect hands it to the current World Champion. Rhino takes it and puts it on his shoulder. Angle then decides to put out his hand for a handshake.

Joey Styles:
Well I’ll be. I think Rhino has done what he wanted to do and that is earn the respect of the Olympic Gold Medalist.

Matt Striker:
That is all well and good Joey, but does Rhino respect Kurt Angle?

The answer is given as Rhino accepts the hand shake and the two men do so in the center of the ring to a great pop from the crowd. Angle than takes Rhino’s arm and throws it up into the air posing him out to the crowd.

Joey Styles:
How classy is this move by Kurt Angle. Giving the Champion credit and his due. And Striker next week we are going to find out who is going to challenge for that Championship on the grandest stage of them all.

Matt Striker:
Rhino may have lost the match but he passed the test, and will he be able to pass the enormous test he will have at Wrestlemania, perhaps we will get a better picture next week.

NXT goes off the air for the evening with Angle and Rhino celebrating together in the ring.

CREDITS
Aries promo- Chriss
Modern Day Double Dragons promo- CaptainxBumout
Trish promo- Slim
Taz vs. Umaga- Wrestling with Shadows
Punk vs. Jericho, Sting vs. Curtis, Rhino vs. Angle, Rollins vs. Aries- SBS
Piecing the show together- Chris Dresdon​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT March 27th Edition Preview!

NXTBANNER_zpsd1770da2.png

Wednesday Night NXT continues to roll down the road to Wrestlemania as it's only three stops away from the grandest show of the year. Last week, four contenders were crowned in the NXT World Championship tournament, and tonight they will square off in the main event to determine who will go on to Wrestlemania to face Rhino for the gold. Plus, it's a sort of homecoming for General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin as this week's edition comes to you live from the Ector County Coliseum in Odessa, Texas!

250px-Coliseum_IMG_0326.JPG

AJStylesNX.jpg
VS.
DerrickBateman-1.jpg

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles is back and ready to do what he does best, entertain the fans with his one-of-a-kind style. Speaking of one-of-a-kind, his return opponent is one half of the Modern Day Double Dragons whose antics have been completely ridiculous but must-see for weeks, only instead of the "Thoroughbred" Johnny Curtis, it'll be Derrick Bateman returning to in-ring competition. When these two forces collide, will it be a Styles Clash heard 'round the world that ends the match or the much-hyped but mostly taken lightly Deviant?

AriesNXT.jpg
VS.
KA_zpsfa7235d9.jpg

Austin Aries hasn't had the greatest few weeks: being cost the NXT World Championship, seeing JBL fired and The Cabinet dismantled, having Stone Cold Steve Austin back in the picture, and losing another shot at the NXT World Championship due to being unable to defeat an old foe in Seth Rollins. With all of these things weighing on his mind, vengeance being what he craves, and his eyes on Wrestlemania, who can stand a chance in the ring with him? The "Olympic Gold Medalist", that's who. Last week Kurt debuted in extremely impressive fashion by picking up a victory over the NXT World Champion Rhino. When Kurt steps in the ring with the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", will his run of luck get busted along with his brain or is Austin Aries doomed to submit?

NXTRhino_zps4eec76b7.jpg
VS.
Taz.jpg

Since winning the NXT World Championship, Rhino has lost singles matches to two up-and-comers in Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle. Now, karma may be coming back to get the "War Machine" as the friend he betrayed to capture that title is his opponent this week, the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz. When Taz finally gets his hands on Rhino, will he get his revenge or will Rhino return to the winner's circle?

StingRed_zps51e5967a.jpg
VS.
Seth.jpg
VS.
JerichoNXT_zps59f3cbd5.jpg
VS.
RhinoExtreme_zpsb8186794.jpg

And in the main event, the four men that advanced last week will face off in a Fatal Four-Way Elimination match to determine who will face Rhino for the NXT World Championship at Wrestlemania. Who will earn their right to perform for gold on the grandest stage of them all?

PROMOS

scsa_zpsdc481e78.jpg

After allowing the superstars to have the spotlight last week, this week General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin will give his State of NXT Address.

ANYONE ELSE

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 13th, 2013 Edition!

Bateman is too funny. Sting doing the robot... that was one of those moments that you're like... ha that is awesome.

I was scared I might lose my match but glad I'm one step closer to becoming world champion with Umaga :D

But even though the show came out today... it is still awesome. Awesome show and very good effort by all involved.

The match was written well WWS... so no worries about your style. It meshes very well.

And maybe Super Saiyan 2 will be achieved... just gotta yell long enough.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Wednesday Night NXT March 27th Edition Preview!

Better believe Trish will have plenty to say about this show. She doesn't like and doesn't accept defeat. Plus her ankle is still a little sore. Darn you taz :p

But we are ready for you three. We are coming for you Rhino. Better believe it. :D We won't let Sting, Jericho, or Rollins stop us.

Status
Not open for further replies.