UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: DiBiase vs AJ Styles.

You wanted to start today? You told me on fucking Monday that you'd be tting, that was 3 days ago, and if you couldn't get one in sooner, you could've notified instead of trying to pull a dick move and bombing me at the last second. Sure, I coulda tt'd earlier but I'm courteous and due to having a week full of job interviews/inductions, I was waiting for you to go so I could find the right time to go. But whatever, same old Derrick strikes again and I'm left looking like a dick, because I waited so long before making a half assed trash talk before leaving for a 5 hour job induction.......................................

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF SuperSmackdown: Barely Legal - 09/07/12

I need promo's folks. BACKSTAGE! To those who have turned in backstage promos already thank you so much it gets incredibly annoying that EOR and I have to do this every week. Note if you send an in ring promo in it will NOT be used. Backstage ONLY! Thank you.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

I sent something in last night, I'm pretty sure.

SBS

Reaction score

I didn't get anything from you bro. Did you send it to me or EOR? If you can could you please send it to me. Thanks.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

It's still in my sent items, I'll forward it to you.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: DiBiase vs AJ Styles.

Too even prove how dumb Derrick is he thought this show is on Sunday... Damn Czech Rep your all the same.

SBS

Reaction score

Just updating you guys on what is going on. I had a writer bail on me at the last minute and so I wasn't able to get the show up on time so sorry about that. The good news is the final match is being written as we speak, so Smackdown will be up TODAY! I hope you enjoy the show as I've worked really hard on it to try and make up for the lateness. Thank you all for your patience.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 9/14/12 Card*

newsmackdownbanner1.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card 9/14/12

Last week things were Barely Legal as we saw some very intense and powerful action live on a special Saturday night. Coming off such an action packed show that almost saw a NEW World Heavyweight Champion had it not been for the UWF European Champion. With the Pay Per-view a very short distance away what will Smackdown have to offer on another massive show!

TripleH.jpg
Vs.
BigShow.jpg

The Big Show last week won his match albeit after almost being killed by a very crazy Dean Ambrose. Triple H meanwhile has not been seen since he lost the Television Championship two weeks ago to the animal Batista. This week, Hybrid H will look to get back into the title picture all he has to do is go through the 7 ft 500 pound Big Show. No easy feat, especially after what happened to Show last week you can expect him to be extremely angry.

Television Title Match

DamienSandow.jpg
VS.
Batista.jpg

Batista is wasting no time in using his rematch clause hoping to retain the Television Title this week on Smackdown after losing it in what was clearly not one of Desmond Wolfe's best decisions. Now with YES having almost all the championships Wolfe looks to correct his mistake by sending the Animal against Sandow alone. As an added stip no member of Y.E.S. will be allowed to show up otherwise Sandow shall be stripped of his newly won title. With everything in the Animal's favor this week how can he lose? Or will Sandow prove that he is a force even without his Y.E.S. comrads.

DanielBryan.jpg
Vs.
DelRio.jpg

Daniel Bryan will do battle for his friend Bray Wyatt when he goes up against the European Champions tag team partner in Alberto Del Rio. With Del Rio not having seen any action since his failed attempt to win the TV Title at Summerslam he looks to gain some momentum as his partner's status for Vegeance is still unknown. With Bryan looking to show the Kings of the Mountain you don't mess with Y.E.S. you can expect this one to be a masterpiece, only problem Alberto Del Rio won't just let that happen.

Edge.jpg
Vs.
BrayWyatt1.jpg

Rumor has it Jeff Hardy may not be able to participate at Vengeance due to a personal issue. While this is only speculation and rumor this week his tag team partner will be in action this week against a very pissed off Mr. Money in the Bank. Having failed to deliver his cash in last week and the embarrassing loss he suffered at the hands of the European Champion, Bray Wyatt looks to help out his comrades Sandow and Bryan before there up in the air title defense. Of course never count out the Rated R Superstar who will be ready to go!

TedDiBiaseWorld.jpg
Vs.
ReyMysterio.jpg

The World heavyweight champion will be in action for the second straight week in a row after his impressive defeat of AJ Styles! This week he's going to be facing one of his opponent for the World Championship at Vegeance in the Super Hero Rey Mysterio. After the Justice League almost cost Dibiase his World Title last week, he is looking to take Rey out of the match. With Cena's condition unknown at this time he could very make it a singles match come Vegeance. But do not count out the Superhero and the Ultimate Underdog as you can be sure the Master of the 619 is going to have something up his sleeve that could very well make him the favorite coming into the Fatal Fourway Match!

We Will Hear From:

John Cena:
John Cena will update us on his condition live from his home in West Newbury! Will Cena be able to wrestle come Vegeance, or did his fall down the steps cost him his vengeance. We shall find out on Smackdown.

Dean Ambrose: As a result of his actions last week Desmond Wolfe has decided to suspend Dean Ambrose without pay for one week. Banned from the arena and out of a job Dean Ambrose isn't one to take things lying down. It is rumored Dean has been carrying a camera around with him and has vowed to show some interesting footage on Smackdown. He might be banned but he can't be censored.

Edge: On the status of his partner. Are the rumors true? Will Jeff Hardy miss Vengeance and what does it mean for the Rated R Superstar? He'll tell us his thoughts on Smackdown.

Damien Sandow: Sandow is now the first official dual champion in the history of UWF, our intellectual superior can't let that go and he'll be gloating it about live backstage.

Anyone else who wants to answer the call!

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 9/14/12 Card*

SBS, a great card. So Del Rio gets a shot at the Yes crowd. THIS should be fun.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

big show versus triple h sounds really cool. I cant wait to start against him. hopefully if i beat him i might get a shot one day down the road. card looks really stacked and I'm excited to read it when its done.

Reactions: 1 person

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

So I get Slim this week, exciting times.

Not had a proper 1-1 with Sir Slim in quite some time, so I'll make the most of it.

Roll on next week!.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Del Rio, prepare yourself sir!

YES! YES! YES!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

All these match ups should be great. Slim vs Sam has me most intrigued and I look forward to how BDC plays Del Rio in his first singles match. Dean Ambrose has a camera, nothing good can come from this.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

woohoo... I saw I got Sam this week and I'm like... oh yeah this is gonna be somethin special. We gonna tear it up. I'm lookin to take YES down and this is gonna be a good fun session.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Smackdown 9/14: Big Show versus Triple H

WEEEEEEELLLLL! Well it's The Big Show!
[video=youtube;-UNgwbg3koI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UNgwbg3koI&list=PL9051CE33293B3D92&index=46&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Massively tall pyro explodes from the stage as the classic theme, now familiar to the crowd, blasts through the Smackdown PA system. The audience lets out a resounding round of boos for the arrival of the giant. From behind the curtain, the seven foot tall behemoth steps out into view from behind the fireworks smoke. Big Show looks pretty unhappy, and bears the mark of the chain from last week around his neck. But the big man presses onward towards the ring. Big Show heads down the ramp and the fans jeer him and hold up signs for other superstars they prefer, but none of it phases Show, as he makes his way down.

0d25d844.jpg

The Giant turns the corner and goes up to the steps. He surveys the arena briefly before walking methodically up the steel steps. Big Show walks across the apron and steps over the top rope with ease. He takes a few paces, and then turns towards the camera side, throwing up a large hand and yelling out to the crowd. They boo him, as Show stops posing. He rolls his shoulders and rubs his neck, before demanding a microphone from the ring attendant. He is given one and once his music is cut, he speaks to the crowd.

4bedcf3a.jpg

The Big Show: Last week on Smackdown I beat a two time World Champion at his own game. I beat that wannabe Dean Ambrose in his own yard and I think it's safe to say that the Big Show is still a BIG deal.

The crowd obviously boos at Big Shows claim knowing the circumstances as to how the victory was achieved, but Show continues.

The Big Show: I psyched out the maniac that Dean Ambrose is. He played right into my hands as I riled him up in his return match to Smackdown. After I had dominated the match in such fashion, it was only a matter of time before that twerp snapped. And while my neck may be a little sore.. I'd say it was worth it. And since I've got my thoughts on Dean Ambrose, I didn't realize it before, but he is a danger to himself and it is a miracle by some way or another that he managed to obtain the World Championship.

Once again, the crowd boos the Big Show but louder this time. Show shakes his head, but remains calm and to the point. He strokes his goatee and speaks again.

The Big Show: Since I clearly won that match, Desmond Wolfe has seen to it to place another of his former champions in my way; Triple H. And Hunter, you're clearly not up here on my level. Quite frankly, I'm not even sure that you'll show up! You lost your Television Title to Dave Batista in a matter of minutes. You're slipping off your game, Hunter and if I can beat somebody like Dean Ambrose at his own gimmick, then you should be damn worried that I'm going to steamroll you in yours. Hunter, you're just another guy for me to chew up and spit out like bad steak. Dibiase doesn't want you here any more and when my check signer says there's a big something extra in it for taking you out, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. Besides Hunter, it'd put me right up there in contention for the title you just had and face it, you know I'd be a better champion than you on any day.

Crowd has become fed up with Big Show running his mouth, and they start to chant "YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!"

The Big Show: Shut up! It doesn't matter that I tapped out, I still won the damn match!

"YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!"...

The Big Show: You know what, whatever. Chant it all you want, it won't change anything. It won't change how devastatingly bad I'm going to beat down another of your favorites on Friday night, so you can just deal with it.

The crowd laughs at the Big Show as he tries to ignore it. He lowers his microphone and waits for the arrival of The Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.