UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Reaction score
Great show card! That Four-Way Dance looks like it will be a good one, as long as EVERYONE TT's at least once..

Lewb

Reaction score
Matchwriting that listens to the trashtalking. Now that is a welcome sight :)

Barrett now has beef with Punk, but has other things to sort out first.

Punk vs orton? Thats pretty damn nice!

Lewb

Reaction score
Appearing under a Skrillex sig is no biggie, I like Skrillex. No Otunga this week.... no worries. I have a feeling Laurinaitis will have something EXCITING to say about that.

As for Aries..... my reply is a'comin. Lets make this HUUUUGE.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 13th 2012 Edition

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 13th, 2012
"Sorry About Your Damn Match!"

[video=youtube;rDyn4OJClII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyn4OJClII&feature=player_embedded[/video]

large_2009-08-05-wrestling-scene.JPG

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Booker T!

BookCole.png

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! I of course am Michael Cole, and to my right is the former six time world champion; Booker T! Book we are just a week from finding out the main event of Wrestlemania, and I must say it's going to be huge!
Booker T:You're not kiddin' Cole! CM Punk vs Randy Orton for the Undisputed Championship; awwwww man! It's gunna be off the chain, n tanight their gunna be partners against Beer Money Cole! Can you believe it?!

Cole: I don't! I wouldn't count on the two of them seeing eye and eye, but that's going to be seen later tonight, but first how about those two huge debut matches we have tonight Booker? With Drew McIntyre facing William Regal, and the fatal fourway a little later?
Booker:Well I gotta say Cole since bein' named GM Teddy Long has made it his mission to sign new superstars and make sure their gunna stick around, and these matches... Well I can see em being only the start in some storybook feuds Cole. It's Wrestlemania season anythin is possible!
Cole:It certainly is, and with it being Wrestlemania season we have two championships on the line tonight! So without any further interuptions let's get on with our first match!

Th cameras pan off the ring where Justin Roberts is standing with a microphone in hand, and he begins to do the introductions for the first match...

Justin Roberts:The following match is scheduled for one fa-

Roberts is suddenly cut off by...

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD...
[video=youtube;0JkEP1gHpyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0JkEP1gHpyI[/video]

The crowd gets to their feet immediately as the Viper comes out from the back. Unlike previous weeks where he has come out in his ring gear Orton is instead dressed in a t-shirt with the trunks. Orton has a look of sheer determination and hate on his face. Orton walks down the ramp as if stalking a predator before hopping into the squared circle and heading to the turnbuckle where he throws his arms out to the massive hate of the crowd. Orton climbs down from the turnbuckle then requests a microphone from Justin Roberts, and walks to the center of the ring where he begins to speak.

Orton31.jpg

Randy Orton: Last week... Last week I did exactly what I said I was going to do when I not only took out John Cena, but I made sure that his dreams at Wrestlemania came coming to an end, and in doing so.. I cemented myself as the next UWF World Champion!

The crowd boo Orton heavily, and he just looks on continuing his promo.

Orton: You see CM Punk was right about one thing that he said last week, and that was that he wasn't going to be making it to the next show after Wrestlemania... Not only will CM Punk NOT be attending Raw the next week, but after I kick him in the skull he will not be attending anything ever again! And not only will that, but you will be laying in a hospital bed eating through a straw, while I am standing right here... In the Age of Orton.. where there will be no CM Punk!

The crowd react to Orton's threat with massive boos.

Orton: Everyone likes to point out to you that this isn't UCW, so I'm going to be no different Punk. You beat me, and don't think for a second that it was because you were better! No! No as a matter of fact if it wasn't for John Cena we all know how that match would have ended... I had set up for something that I had been planning for months; everything that I worked towards with The Nexus, Chris Jericho, the battle royals, and most importantly... Money in the Bank were all because I wanted to face you Punk. I wanted the world to see that you were nothing more than fraud and fake! That just because you ran things on Raw, didn't mean that you could run all of UCW... But I was wrong.

The fans give off a strong reaction to Orton admitting he was wrong about Punk running UCW, and he looks up at the Wrestlemania sign then continues on.

Orton: Not only was I wrong... But I made the biggest mistake of my career! And the mistake and thing I was wrong about, was that I assumed I'd kick you in the skull at The Great American Bash. Instead... Instead I was embarrassed, and more importantly I was left with the burden of knowing that I CAN beat you... That I was going to beat you, but you somehow found away to walk away with your streak in tactic, but you see... That's all about to change come Wrestlemania Punk, because where others have fallen... Have left completely; I'm not like them! I am the ONLY Legend Killer in history, and come Wrestlemania CM Punk... The legend that you've created will recieve it's long awaited.. death!

The crowd erupt into furious boos directed at Orton, and he only smirks then goes on to continue.

Orton: Boo me all you want! But come the end of the Wrestlemania... There is going to be ONE man left standing, and he is the rightful owner of the UWF Championship, and his name is.... Rand-

Orton is suddenly cut off by...

LOOK IN MY EYES!
WHAT DO YOU SEEE?!!

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg&feature=fvwrel[/video]

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with a microphone in hand, and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk holds the microphone up to his mouth and begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.

Punk2-2.png

Punk spins around then extends both of his arms while still holding both the UWF title, and microphone in each of his hands. He walks the rest of way down he ramp with his back the camera displaying his t-shirt that reads "Best in the World", once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Punk spins back around then rounds the corner to the stairs. CM Punk climbs the stairs, then springboards himself to the top of the turnbuckle and holds up the UWF Championship getting another mixed reaction. Punk hops down from the turnbuckle then walks up to Orton and begins to talk..

normal_0053.jpg

CM Punk: That was cute Randal. I especially like the part where you said the same thing you did at The Great American Bash in UCW, and at Wrestlemania in WWE.. My point is; you're boring Randy.

Punk: You're about as boring as Cody Rhodes is Randal, and that should mean something... It should mean that out of all the people that you could be like, you've become someone that you yourself created.. See, you can come out here walking the way you do, and promise change to all these people. You can tell them that you're going to end something that I've worked too damn hard for, but the reality of things is Randal; and this is why I love facing you, because I get burst that little fantasy world bubble that you liv-

Orton cuts Punk off right in the middle of his sentence.

Orton: Would you give me a break! You talk about how I come out here and talk about ending you the same way I did before, but Punk... Punk what do you do? Not only do you come out here, month after month and say the same thing but replace the names, but you make it a habit to march down to this ring, just like you just did and say whatever you see fit... Just because your little experiment with a microphone worked.

Orton: You want to talk about fantasy worlds Punk, but the fact of the matter is the only world I live in is this one! Where you... You like to believe you're something you're not.. You like to talk about living in the reality, while I live in these 'fantasies' as you put it, but the truth is Punk by saying your the best... By coming down to this ring week after week, and hoping for another pathetic "pipe bomb" to carry you through the next week; to the next pay-per view... You're the one living in that fantasy world! It isn't me that hears the voices it's you Punk, and they're telling you that you don't have what it takes anymore!

Punk looks at the canvas then back up at Orton with a smirk on his face as he begins to reply.

CM Punk: Are you done yet? Yeah. Good. Now as I was saying before so I was rudely interrupted by Randal Orton over there.. Once I burst that bubble of yours that these titles belong to you Randy... I'm not just going to give you the GTS off of a stage this time... Hell I'm not even going to give a GTS of the roof of a Hell in a Cell... I'm going to beat you up, and I'm going to do what you did to so many other people in the back time, and time again, just because you couldn't get your way, or that you were a little upset. I'm sorry, but that's just as much bullshit as Chris Brown saying that he's a celebrity!

The crowd give off a cheap pop for Punk, who doesn't really reaction only stares at Orton waiting for them to quiet now.

Punk: I wanted this match at Wrestlemania with you for one reason and one reason only Randal, and that was... That I faced John Cena before, and won. I beat that drunken idiot Stone Cold more times than I can honestly count, and I've practically even ended Dwaaayne 'The Rock' Johnson's career! I even put you flat on your back, but you're right Randy... I didn't beat you cleanly and that's something that disgusts me!

Punk: See while you like to believe you had me beat Randal, all it was, was a simple spin and flip away to the same fate as what actually happened.... Except.. except John Cena had to get involved, and that's something that to this day I don't agree with. Cena had no part in that match, and the fact of the matter is he took his ball and he left after that! Cena was a coward who lost to you that night, and decided to put his nose in something it didn't belong in. I beat Cena to make up for that mistake, and I walked out of what was HIS company with the title, and now look at where we are... Five weeks away from coming a full circle, and the only thing left for me to do.. is beat you.

Punk drops his microphone to the ground the steps forward up in Orton's face, and Orton begins to snarl back at Punk. The two begin to exchange insults quietly until..

BEER!!!... MONEY!!!
[video=youtube;dR9XNqvbqdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9XNqvbqdo&feature=related[/video]

Orton and Punk both stop and turn to the entrance ramp expecting to see Beer Money, but instead the titiantron lights up and the images of James Storm, and Robert Roode both appear. Storms looks into the camera and begins talking.

03beermoney.jpg

James Storm: Hey look Bobby, we're on facin' Mr.Best in da World himself See Em Punk, and ya know.. He had all that nice stuff to say bout Orton.. But what did he say 'bout us Bobby?

Robert Roode: You know James... Now that you mention it, neither of them really did mention us.

Storm: 'dats a problem ain't it Bobby?

Roode: You're damn right it is James! And we're going to show CM Punk, and Randy Orton, and the rest of you losers just why you don't ever forget about BE-

The video cuts out in mid sentence, while Punk looks confused, and Orton just looks annoyed. The two look around the arena for a second or two, then suddenly two people jump the barricade; one from one side, and the other for another. The people hit the ring then attack Orton and Punk from behind!

Booker: What da hell is goin' out here!

Cole: That's Robert Roode, and James Storm! They were hiding in the crowd? What I don't get it.

Right as Cole finishes his sentence the video begins to play over the tron again, revealing it was previously recorded. The crowd boo as Beer Money beat down on Punk, then switch over to Orton. Robert Roode gets to his feet then brushes his hair back and request a microphone, but instead....

[video=youtube;Q3kUHvgDWIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3kUHvgDWIQ[/video]

Roode turns to the stage and Storm looks up while holding Punk's head in his hands in the middle of the beat down. Long appears and Roode pulls Storm off Punk, Long however doesn't look impressed by the long tag team in UWF, and brings up the microphone as soon as he's at the end of the stage.

teddylong.jpg

Theodore Long: Beer Money! What you just did is despicable, and isn't how we do things round here on Tuesday Night Raw! And it certainly wasn't the reason that I signed you two to contracts either playa. Now since you two thinks it's so cool to jump people from behind and play dirty... Well I'ma tell you what Im gunna do playa, tonight your match with Randy Orton and CM Punk... It's going to be a No Disqualification Tag Team match! Holla, Holla, Holla!

The crowd give off a mixed reaction as Long smiles to the stipulation he just added onto the main event later tonight, and Roode grabs a microphone and begins..

Roode: You can't do that Teddy! You have no right, and I will go right to Shane McMahon, and have you thrown out of office for abuse of power!

Long smiles then brings his microphone back up.

Long: Go ahead playa, I called Shane McMahon... And he thinks it's a great idea! So Robert.. James... Good luck in your match tonight, and.. I suggest you turn 'round playas.

Roode and Storm turn around to see both Punk and Orton back on their feet! Orton leaps into the air and nails Storm with the RKO, while Punk lifts Roode onto his shoulders! Roode scrambles ontop of Punk's shoulders then slides off and gets out of the ring as fast as he can. Orton watches from a knee, while Punk poses on the second rope telling Roode he's going to be laid out next.

Cole: Well Punk and Orton working together now... but will they still be on the same page tonight, and be able to beat Beer Money? We'll find out tonight!

Chris%20Jericho%20vs.%20WWE%20Champion%20CM%20Punk,%20R-Truth,%20Kofi%20Kingston,%20The%20Miz

It's coming...

Booker: Well welcome back folks, and I gotta say that was an intene few moments between Orton n Punk Cole!

Cole: You're not kiddin' Book. And not to mention Beer Money getting involved continuing their debate about being in the main event.

The cameras go to the ring once again, and this time Roberts gets to actually do his introduction.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Ayr, Scotland!

Whats that metronome I hear...
DrewMcIntyre.gif

Roberts: Dreeew McccIntyre!!

Out comes Drew McIntyre as the crowd boo's, McIntyre looks straight down to the ring as the camera pans to the audience which sees members booing. McIntyre walks down before kissing his fingers before stretching his hands out wide.

drewmcintyretaunt.gif

He raises an eyebrow while he begins to turn the corner to the steel steps. McIntyre takes his shirt off, then fakes handing it to a fan and drops it to the ground before climbing up the steps. Drew wipes his feet off then climbs into the ring and extends his arms just as his opponents music begins..

Roberts: And his opponent... From Blackpool, England, United Kingdom!

2we04tc.gif

Roberts: Willliam Reeegal!!

Regality by Jim Johnston cranks the arena speakers and the titantron starts to flicker as William Regal walks out on the stage. He gets a good reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, with his fist clenched and in front of him with a smirk on his face. Regal drops his fist then his expression changes as he begins to march to the ring.

cc9a23356-266x320.jpg

Regal reaches the bottom of the ramp in no time at all, then turns the corner to the steps before climbing them, and wiping off his boots. Regal climbs into the ring, then takes off his jacket as he faces his opponent, then clinches his fist up again.

DrewMcIntyre2.jpg
VS
WilliamRegal2.jpg

McIntyre comes out of his corner, as does Regal and the two circle each other. McIntyre goes for the lock up, but Regal kicks him in the knee then follows up with a clubbing forearm shot to McIntyre's back. Regal clubs his forearm on McInytre's back one more time, then grabs him by the hair and backs him up into the corner. Regal throws a right hand, then another. Regal grabs McIntyre's wrist then pulls him out of the corner and drags Drew towards him again, and nails him with a clothesline!

Booker: Oh my goodness! Regal on the attack early in dis one Cole.

Regal drops his knees then rolls McIntyre away from the ropes and goes for the cover.

Drew kicks out.

Regal grabs a handful of hair and gets to his feet with Drew in hand. Regal pushes McIntyre against the ropes then tries to throw him to the other side of the ring, but instead McIntyre reverses it, and it's Regal that goes running across the ring. McIntyre readies himself and once Regal closet enough swings of a clothesline; but Regal ducks it! Regal runs to the side he bounced Drew off of, and comes back at Drew this time lifting his knee up and having Drew flip over him! Regal grabs McIntyre's legs and rolls him onto his back, then locks McIntyre's legs together, and falls ontop of McIntyre's legs, then Regal goes under McIntyre's arm hooking his own arms together around McIntyre's neck.

Cole: Regal Stretch! Regal Stretch! It looks like McIntyre's about to tap!

McIntyre tries to fight his way to the ropes but Regal has him locked in place, Drew cries out in pain, then suddenly taps with his free hand and the referee begins prying Regal off McIntyre.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner by Submission; William Reeegal!!

Regal gets to his feet then holds one hand close to his chest, while he gets the other one raised by the referee.

wwesuperstars-july-30-2009-2.jpg

Regal looks down at Drew with a bit of disgust as the fans reaction positivitly to Regal's debut, and the cameras fade off to the back for a segment..

*The camera goes backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by*

12.jpg

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time, UWFs newest acquisition...Tyson Kidd

*The camera pans out as Kidd walks into the frame*

Josh Matthews
: Now Tyson what are your thoughts coming into UWF, and also what-

Tyson Kidd: My thoughts?

*Matthews quickly moves the mic to Kidd as he speaks interrupting him*

kidd-1.jpg

Tyson Kidd: I can tell you what I'm thinking right now, what I'm thinking about how much you're completely and utterly wasting my time right now. So how about you take a break, I don't need your asinine questions to let people know what's on my mind.

*Kidd snatches the mic from Joshes hand and shoves him hard in the chest, Kidd almost looks in disgust as he turns to the camera lifting the mic to his mouth*

For those of you not familiar with me, the reason for that is because my entire career I've been held down. By either the dead weight of my former tag team partner or by the people in charge who thought I was too small to make it in this business. Well now that I'm in UWF it is time for me to...formally...introduce myself. My name is Tyson Kidd, I am the last graduate of the famous Hart Dungeon which means I am the last of a dying breed. I was taught by the best to become the best, and that is exactly what Tyson Kidd is. I can be smaller than 99% percent of the roster back here and yet none of them will be able to even hold a candle to my abilities in that ring, and since I am the last graduate of the Hart Dungeon I have the job of making sure that era, that breed of wrestler goes out with honor.

*The crowd in the arena is heard booing as Kidd looks down thinking for a moment*

The British Bulldog, Brian Pillman, Bret Hart all great men whose careers will pale in comparison to what I accomplish. when I grew up I used to look up to these men and now I am at their level talent wise. The only reason I haven’t taken my rightful spot amongst the greats is because I’ve tiptoed around backstage, I spent more time making sure I kept my job than making my career what it should be. To put it bluntly I’ve been too nice, I let myself get stuck with a partner, I let myself get stuck against Tatsu, I let myself get stuck on NXT and But now that is all over, here I’m not going to worry about saying the wrong thing to the wrong person, here it is all about what is going to happen in that ring. And when in that ring I am the one in charge of peoples careers, the future of this industry lays solely on my shoulders.

*Kidd points at himself before he chuckles remembering something*

I was taught early that to get ahead in this game I had to take any opportunity given to me and run with it, that is how all those others made it. But that is also why they didn’t become famous until they only had a couple years to enjoy being on top, I don’t intend to wait decades to get 5 years at the top. I’m not going to wait for opportunities to be given to me after everyone else has gotten theirs, it is high time I get recognize for the talent I am and the only way to show the world is by force. From now on Tyson Kidd takes what he wants, I am the crown-prince of the wrestling industry. But let it be known that this prince isn’t going to wait around for the king to pass on on his own for me to get my spot, and you all will realize that I am the best...Period.

*Tyson Kidd gets a smirk on his face as he turns his head looking off camera before tossing the microphone back to Matthews, he walks off camera as Matthews stares in his direction.*

pissed-off-magnet-c131102451.jpg

This is me when I don't get enough promos to cover the show.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWF United States Championship!

austin-aries-entrance-o.gif

Justin Roberts: Introducing first the challenger! From Minneapolis Minnesota, Austin Aries!

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as a heavy theme is playing over the PA system in the arena. Aries makes his way out onto the entrance ramp with a pink vest on as he tries to make himself look intimidating.

austin-aries-12.jpg

Aries walks down the entrance ramp, ignoring the fans requests for high fives, as he stares around at the UWF universe. Aries reaches the ring. Aries now slowly climbs the steel steps and takes his vest off as he enters the ring.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH...
wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

"End of Days" blurs through the PA of Raw and a collective sound of groans, be it through the already live mics of the superstars already in the ring, or by the thousands of fans in attendance try and mask the music as out walks the Preston Powerhouse, Wade Barrett. The United States Championship is draped around his waist in all of its glory.

e5fekw.jpg

Justin Roberts: He is the UWF United States Champion, Wade Barrett!

Barrett shrugs off his jacket and raises his arms in the air yelling "BOOM!" loudly as he looks around the booing audience. As he walks down to the ring he smirks at the front rows, Barrett shakes his head as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, then rubs his wrist with his other hand. Barrett continues around the corner then climbs the steps and steps into the ring, and he poses with one arm in the air, as his music stops

WadeBarrett4.jpg
VS.
Austin_Aries-1.jpg

WWEUS-1.png

DING DING DING!

The bell rings and immediately Aries goes after his larger opponent unleashing a fury of blows that staggers the United States Champion. Aries tries to slingshot Barrett off of the ropes but Barrett counters and Aries bounces off of them using his momentum to drive a flying elbow into Barrett’s face. The crowd appears to be behind Aries more so than Barrett as the move gets cheers from the crowd. Barrett gets to his feet and Aries sends him right back down with a dropkick. Aries is feeling it as he lets Barrett get to his feet before Aries uses the old fashioned Japanese Arm Drag that drives Barrett to the ground where Aries locks on an armbar for pressure. Barrett, using his ring sense, is able to move so that he has placed both of Aries shoulders down on the mat. Aries of course is forced to let go of the hold immediately before the ref can begin the count.

Cole:
A smart move their by Barrett that just may get the fire in the Challenger’s eyes put out.

Aries and Barrett get to their feet at the same time and Aries attempts to go after Barrett again, but Barrett gets a knee into Aries mid-section causing the smaller challenger to bend over in pain. Barrett wastes no time as Aries is bent over and Barrett sends a boot into the challenger’s temple. Aries falls over to the mat and Barrett begins dissecting him with stomps to the knees and arms of his opponent. Barrett feeling he has done some damage brings Aries up to his feet and puts Aries up on his shoulders looking for the wasteland, but Aries is able to fight out of it. Aries attempts to once again use his speed to bounce off of the ropes but the damage has caused him to be just a little bit slower which gives Barrett the opportunity to grab Aries and nail a bone jarring side slam. The Champion goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Aries kicks out!

Cole:
And now the United States Champion is in firm control of the match-up Booker. What do you think?

Booker:
Cole, I don’t know how I feel about a English dude holding the United States Championship. Isn’t that why we have a European Championship around here?

Cole:
Barrett’s already done that Booker. The man says he isn’t going to stop either until he begins World Champion.

Barrett brings Aries to his feet and drives him head first into the turnbuckle. Aries staggers around into the center of the ring where Barrett grabs him and with a devilish smile and bends him over looking to connect with a pumphandle slam, Barrett brings Aries up and looks to switch it up to a running powerslam, but somehow the wily challenger slides off the back. Barrett turns around looking for a clothesline but Aries ducks it. Barrett turns around and Aries pokes Barrett in the eyes to the dislike of the referee Nunzio. Aries sends Barrett to a seated position on the mat as Barrett tries to open his eyes, he does just in time for Aries to dropkick him right in the face. The crowd gives off some cheers as Aries turns towards the ropes and points to a young kid. “This one is for you!†Barrett is slow to his feet as Aries helps pick him up and sets him up for the Brainbuster. Aries starts to get him up but Barrett’s weight is pretty heavy and he falls back to his feet. The effort appears to hurt Aries allowing Barrett to switch up the position and send them both to the mat, Barrett connecting with a neckbreaker. The crowd boos as Barrett drapes an arm on his opponent.

1…

2…

Aries kicks out!

Booker:
Aries looks like he hurt himself trying to lift Barrett up for the Brainbuster there Cole.

Cole:
And you have to wonder, not being able to lift Barrett to perform his finishing maneuver will affect his chances of winning the United States Championship here tonight.

Barrett gets to his feet first as Aries follows soon after by using the ropes. Aries turns around and Barrett drops him with a big boot to the chin before Barrett drops an elbow into the heart of Aries. Barrett goes for the cover this time hooking the legs.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Barrett cannot believe it as the crowd gets to their feet, feeling the excitement in the ring beginning to build.

Cole: And the fans seem to be trying to get Aries back into this match

Booker: You got to love the UWF Universe. They cheer for talent and these two men definitely, like them or hate them, have it.

Barrett picks up Aries and sends him off the ropes, but Aries counters sending Barrett into the ropes. Aries gets down too early however and Barrett kicks him in the head. Barrett laughs before attempting to take Aries head off, but Aries grabs the running Barrett and drives him to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Both men lay on the mat for several moments before Barrett gets to his feet, Aries is still down and Barrett goes over and picks him up but Aries was playing possum and delivers a chinbreaker, Barrett is out on his feet and Aries grabs him and delivers a snap suplex that brings Barrett down to the mat hard. Aries gets up and points to the turnbuckle as the San Antonio crowd begins getting pumped.

Booker:
The Challenger is feeling it Cole, we all better watch out!

Aries climbs to the turnbuckle as every knows he is looking for his 450 splash, but the crowd won’t get it as Barrett gets to his feet causing the crowd to boo. The slick Aries is on top of it however and delivers a missile dropkick. The impact sends Barrett sliding to the outside of the ring as Aries gets up and begins celebrating as Barrett having scouted knows Aries likes to take chances begins crawling slowly towards the ring announcers area and out of range of any possible leap from Aries. Aries knows this as do the fans and they boo as he gets to his feet outside of range for Aries. This doesn’t stop Aries however as he goes right after Barrett, who planned it all as he spins, US title belt in hand and pelts Aries over the head with the championship.

Cole:
Oh my god. Wade Barrett was playing possum just like Aries did earlier and he very well may have just knocked the living daylights out of the challenger with the United States Championship.

The referee calls for the bell and Wade Barrett looks like an X-box live player rage quitting. The crowd begins booing the official well as the referee whispers into Justin Roberts ear.

Justin Roberts:I have just been informed by referee Nunzio, the Winner of this contest as a result of a disqualification, Austin Aries!

IMG_7527_650_display_image.jpg

Booker: Why you throwing a tantrum boy? You knew what would happen if you pelted Aries in da face with dat title.

Justin Roberts: However, the United States Championship cannot change hands on a disqualification, therefore STILL your UWF United States Champion, Wade Barrett!

_.png
[/FONT]

The fact Barrett lost the match outweighs the delight of retaining the US title and Barrett grabs Aries and throws him back into the ring. Cole, Booker, and the crowd give Barrett a hard time, citing he is over reacting, but Barrett doesn’t care. He only wants to inflict harm on Aries. He grabs Aries and lifts him up looking for the wasteland when suddenly.

WOO WOO WOO

You Know it!

zack-ryder-dancing-machine-o.gif

The crowd erupts to their feet as the man known as Zach Ryder comes out to the entrance ramp forcing Barrett to lose his concentration. This allows Aries to escape and slide off the shoulders, before proceeding to nail Barrett right in the groin area. The crowd pops at this as Barrett goes to the mat. Aries immediately goes to the top rope, as Ryder begins laughing before turning and heading to the back. Aries on the top rope leaps and connects with a 450 Splash. Aries gets to his feet in anger as his music plays throughout the arena. [/FONT]

Cole:
What just happened folks? Was that Zach Ryder? What the heck was he doing out here?

Booker:
I don’t know Cole. I ain’t his dawg. But I think the bigger story is that Austin Aries just laid out the United States Champion, and bigger yet, he was screwed out of the United States Championship here tonight.

Cole:
Well I don’t know what is going to happen next Booker, but the United States title match is still up for grabs at Wrestlemania and honestly right now only Wade Barrett is in the match.

Aries holds the US Championship that should be his right now as Raw fades off to another break...

hot-girls-photo-mirrors-7.jpg

Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Joooooohn Ceeeeenaaaa!!!

HUSTLE...LOYALTY...RESPECT!
CenaWordLife.gif

The fans leap to their feet as their champion John Cena emerges from the backstage area, not as over the top as usual but he begins working the crowd with the fans going absolutely nuts he stands at the top of the ramp.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

He then salutes and charges down the entrance ramp at full speed before sliding into the ring, he stands to his feet and retrieves a microphone from one of the ringside officials.

Booker T: John Cena is a man with a lot on his mind, Cole, you can see it in his face. Last week, he was dat close ta' goin' to Wrestlemania dawg, he was that close but dat boy Randy Orton had his number and punched his ticket for da grandest stage of them all instead. Now that Cena ain't gonna get his shot at C.M. Punk, I hope we find out what he's gon' be doin' at Wrestlemania instead tonight!

Michael Cole: That's assuming he has a match at all, Booker. I mean Cena has a lot of star power but Teddy Long's in the business of rewarding winners, and lately John Cena hasn't been one.

Cena stands in the middle of the ring, nodding his head as he lifts up the microphone.

John Cena: Last week I lost to Randy Orton, there’s no denying that, and I’ve accepted that but I’m damn sure PO’d that the headline for Wrestlemania is a snoozefest… CM Punk versus Randy Orton, hell, what can that deliver? Noone likes either man! And that, I apologize folks, I apologize for making you people put up with Randy Orton versus CM Punk!

The fans pop for John Cena as he stands in the middle of the ring, feeling abit smug, he continues however.

But that doesn’t mean I ain’t gonna stop trying! Hell no! But now I need a match for Wrestlemania, the place where Dreams are made! But whose there to face, I won’t be facing Dwayne Johnston, CM Punk is busy with Randy Orton and it definitely won’t be the Undertaker, oh no! So who the hell will it be?

Cena paces up and down, waiting for something to happen but nothing doesn’t, he continues to wonder.

I promise to each and every single one of you, by the end of tonight, I WILL have an opponent for Wrestlemania, and I gurantee it will be the biggest match on the card, it will be a match noone will ever forget, first time ever I will lock up with an opponent I have never faced before, it will be a dream match but who? I don’t know, maybe someone will come out here and issue the challenge to me! So if you want some, COME GET SOME!

Cena begins pacing again but the same thing happens, no one is coming out. The fans are anticipating who may answer the challenge, but after a moment there is still no one. John raises his microphone in frustration, but before he can speak...

PSSHHH!!!

Booker T: What da hay-ell?

stone-cold-titantron-o.gif

The sound of glass shattering is heard as the crowd erupts with a mixed reaction, some of them cheering out of surprise, some of them cheering out of excitement, others booing him viciously for his recent remarks and heelish behavior. Austin walks out onto the stage to be greeted by the audible reaction with a microphone in hand as he makes his way down the ramp in traditional fashion, his eyes fixated on Cena as he seems to stare a hole through him. Austin enters the ring and signals for his music to be cut as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

223810_10150269351829556_760619555_7301306_7942988_n.jpg

Stone Cold: This is what they're deciding to fill the time with instead of a Stone Cold Steve Austin match? Eh-eh, I'm not standin' on the backburner for this shit, no way no how. How about you try bein' a man instead of comin' out here feelin' sorry for yourself and apologizin' to these worthless fans like you owe 'em one? What do you have ta' cry about anyway, because you lost a match? I've lost ta' C.M. Punk, Raven, Kane, Randy Orton, and you lately. Or is it because you don't get ta' fight for the Undisputed Championship? In my You See Dubya and You Dubya Eff career I've been the contender, and I've been the guy fighting for the contendership, and I've lost more times than I can count in both scenarios. You lose one match, one contendership opportunity, and your whole world falls apart. It makes me sick because I used ta' be just like you, John, every time I failed ta' win the big one or get the shot at it, I'd come out here and apologize or make excuses or swear that there'd be a new Stone Cold from there on out and ya know what it got me? The same thing it's gonna get you, not a damn thing.

The crowd begins booing Austin as he turns to face a section of them.

Stone Cold: Booing's not gonna stop me from tellin' this girl scout the truth, so unless you wanna wear yer lungs out, I suggest you shut up.

Austin re-directs his focus to Cena.

Stone Cold: Back ta' you. I can't do anything ta' get ya the number one contendership, even if I could I wouldn't, but there is something I can do. You want an opponent you've never faced before, and you want it at Wrestlemania. Well it just so happens Austin-Cena has never happened before, Austin-Cena is a dream match. Not only that, but my schedule's wide open that day. So I'm answering your little challenge son, Stone Cold Steve Austin versus John Cena at Wrestlemania. Not because the fans want to see it, not to do you any sort of favor, but because I want to beat the ever living piss out of you. The ball's in your court, kid, do you accept?

Austin lowers his microphone and waits on an answer from Cena. Cena lifts up his microphone, staring into the eyes of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

So Raw headline will read Stone Cold Steve Austin versus John Cena in a dream match! Because I'm damn sure it's on! Oh and Steve, if you think you can walk into Wrestlemania, "whoop my ass" and walk away, you are sorely mistaken because I'm walking into Wrestlemania to break the duck I'm on, hit a home straight and I ain't going down without a fight! So for once, John Cena is gonna steal aline off Dwayne Johnston, JUST BRING IT, BITCH!

The fans erupt as Cena stares into the eyes of the Texas rattlesnake without a shadow of doubt in his mind that he is ready to face the Texas Rattlesnake at the biggest stage of them all, and we fade off to the back for another segment..

Rebecca
Excuse me Dean?

Dean looks startled as he quickly jumps around and starts scanning the room back in forth with a bottle inside of a brown paper bag. He starts to yell with a slurred speech.

Dean Ambrose
What!? Who are you?

My name is Rebecca and they sent me here to talk to you.

Um I’m not sure if you notice but I was given the week off and I’m a bit busy drowning myself in my own uh... emotions.

Oh well I can come back another time and-

No, no, no it’s okay you’ve already thrown me off. Now what exactly did you want to know?

Well I’ve been told to ask you-

Wait wait wait wait wait! You’ve been told? So let me get this straight? They told you to come ask me a question? So you interrupted me, rudely I might add and out of the goodness of your caring heart, give absolutely two shits about me! Where is Briley!?

Briley is away this week and I’m sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Dean takes another drink of his bottle and murmurs something as he pulls a fork out of the bag and drops the bottle and gets a hold of Rebecca.

Do you even know who I am? I’m the god damn Hardcore Champion! Do you know what I’m capable of! Do you! I’m the best competitor in this entire industry! I’ve fought week after week after week and continue to win every week and this show needs me. I finally get a bit of a break and they send some wannabe backstage interviewer asking me questions like if they even give a damn. Did you know I’m the longest reigning champion in UWF history and I’m not even on the god damn poster for Wrestlemania! Ever since Teddy became our general manager and we switched networks, I’m like the ugly red headed stepchild of UWF. I get less TV time, I’m a little too hardcore for the network. I’m the damn Hardcore Champion! What do you expect! They keep throwing a bunch of pansies at me to keep me busy when I should be main eventing Wrestlemania! But look its okay it‘s not your fault. You got a big mouth and you're stupid because your mother hit the bottle when you were still in the womb. Now to answer your question- wait what was your question again?

I wanted to get your opinion on your oppon-

Okay well first off there is magnum H. I. V himself, Joey Ryan. The self proclaimed sleaziest man in professional wrestling. Now me and him, him and I have had a lot of run ins in the past. Well not a lot but enough for me to despise him. He may come out in the coming weeks claiming to have beaten me before but it’s really not all that true. I have to give him his props though, he has an ingenious strategy. No one wants to be touched by that disease ridden ugly excuse of a man let alone have his foot in your face. The pure smell is enough to knock a man out which is how he wins matches. He’s not tough I can tell you that. It’s just the thought of him is enough to…..hold on

Dean runs off into the hallway and throws up yelling at the top of his lungs. He calmly comes into the room wiping his mouth.

Eww. And then we have the “Great and Devious one†Ultramantis Black. The first man I believe to ever put on a highlight reel to showcase what he’s all about. If that was really the best he had to offer, than I’m hugely disappointed. I could make a highlight reel of me bleeding all over the ring and it would be twice as awesome as that. He’s talked about how good he is and….wait…actually he hasn’t. I know nothing about this guy. If your trying to be mysterious then congratulations because I have no idea nor do I care who you are.

So when you ask me for my opinion on my opponents, I say I don’t care about them. I should be main eventing Wrestlemania but instead I will most likely be the opening match. You have two mediocre new guys who can’t talk worth a crap so they cover for each others weak spots come in and talk about changing a stale product of the same people fighting in the main event. They make big waves while I’m forced to sit on the sidelines and watch "changeâ€. If the people want change, then I’ll give them real change!

Dean storms out of the room sending the camras back to the ring where Justin Robert is already waiting to begin his introductions.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a fatal four way! Introducing first from Parts Unknown!

ultimate-warrior-o.gif

Roberts: The Ulllltttiiimate Waaaarriorrr!!

The lights go black as Nightmare begins to play, and the fans give off a mixed reaction not knowing what to think exact. Suddenly out comes The Ultimate Warrior wearing a black leather jacket, and his face painted ready for action. Warrior sprints down to the ramp then slides into the ring and gets back to his feet. Warrior looks around the arena at all the UWF fans then walks over to the turnbuckle and pose for them.

05.jpg

Warriors hops down from the turnbuckle then takes off his jacket hanging it on the ropes,then motions for his opponent to come out.

Roberts: And his opponent... From Greenwich, Connecticut!

"....DDDD-GENERATIONAL!"
triple-h-o.gif

Roberts: He is the King of Kings... Trrrriple H!!!

The Kings by Run DMC blasts through the arena, and all the fans leap to their feet booing the arrival of Triple H. After a few seconds Triple H comes walking out with his hair slicked back, and a water bottle in hand. Triple takes a drink then spits the mist out as he begins to walk down the ramp. HHH walks down to the ring now acknowledging a single fan, and then finally turns the corner to the ring and climbs onto the apron. Triple H takes another drink of his bottle of water then throws it over his shoulder into the crowd. He then turns to the crowd and does his trademark water spit.

AAGV122_16x20-No323.jpg

As the water rains down on HHH he poses then steps into the ring with his opponent. Triple H walks over to the turnbuckle then climbs to the second rope and poses one more time for the fans to get their pictures.

Roberts: And their opponent... From Calgary Alberta, Canada!

wwe-tyson-kidd-o.gif

Roberts: Tyyyson Kiidd!!

The fans boo Tyson Kidd as he comes out with a smirk on his face. Kidd throws his arms out at his side then begins to point to his waist and motions for some sort of championship. Kidd begins to walk down to the ring with a unimpressed look on his face as the crowd continue to boo him.

Tyson_Kidd_-_Theodore_Wilson_02.jpg

Tyson reaches the bottom of the ramp then turns the corner to the stairs and quickly climbs them. Kidd walks on the apron then leaps over the top rope into the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope then extends his arms again, before jumping down and his opponents music beginning.

Roberts: And now, would you please join me in welcoming Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer... Ricardo Rodriguez!

The camera pans over to the floor where Ricardo has been standing the whole time, and he raises the mic to his mouth with a smile on his face...

Ricardo R.: Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,
Él es un hombre de gran nobleza, con una inteligencia superior
Él es un dios entre los hombres
Él es la esencia de la excelencia
Él es Alberto Del RRRRRRRrrrriiiiiioOOOOoO!

alberto-del-rio-logo-o.gif

The crowd boo furiously as honking can be heard from all over the arena. Del Rio comes driving out in a Bently, and he opens the door with a huge smile on his face and a scraf around his neck. Del Rio begins to thrust his arms back and forth as he walks forward then stops looking around the arena.

67rt7.jpg

Then all of a sudden Del Rio cracks his smile again then throws his arms out causing pyro to rain down behind him. Alberto continues down the ramp with the same smirk on his face as he had when he arrived. Del Rio reaches the bottom of the ramp then looks up at his opponent with disgust, and takes off his scraf throwing it to the ground. He then climbs up the steps and gets into the ring.

Triple_H6.jpg
VS
Tyson_Kidd.jpg
VS
AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
VS
thUltimate_Warrior26.jpg

All four men look across the ring at each other. Del Rio has his eyes locked on HHH, while HHH is looking at Kidd, and Kidd at Warrior. While Warrior just doesn't know what's going on.. Kidd rushes towards Warrior and begins attacking him wth forearm shots, and soon after HHH joins with a forearm to Kidd's back. Del Rio leans back against the turnbuckle and watches while the other three superstars brawl.

Cole: This one has broken down into utter chaos and it's just starting Book!

HHH grabs Kidd by his tights then spins around and throws him out of the ring and to the floor outside. Warrior tries to attack HHH but Triple H blocks it and throws a right hand of his own that connects. HHH pushes Warrior put against the ropes, then throws him across the ring. Warrior bounces off the ropes and comes back at HHH only to get caught then slammed down hard for a spine buster! HHH gets to his feet as Kidd gets to his on the outside, and suddenly Del Rio makes his first move by attacking HHH from behind! Del Rio grabs HHH's trunks then quickly throws him out of the ring, then goes for the cover on Warrior!

Booker: Berto's gunna steal it Cole!

Kidd slides into the ring, then breaks up the pin.

Cole: No! Tyson Kidd saving this match for himself.

Kidd gets back to his feet then grabs Del Rio by his head and brings him up to his feet. Kidd holds Del Rio's head up, then throws a right hand straight to Del Rio's forehead. Del Rio stumbles back, and Kidd goes for another strike but this time Del Rio blocks the strike with his left arm. Del Rio kicks Kidd in the gut thn slams his forearm down on Kidd's back bringing him down to a single knee. Del Rio steps back and looks around seeing HHH stirring outside, and Warrior laying on the apron, then with a swift turn of his hips he kicks Kidd in the head with a round house kick! Kidd's eyes roll back in his head and he falls to the canvas, and Del Rio goes for the cover again!

Triple H pulls Del Rio out of the ring!

Booker: Uh-oh! Del Rio's in trouble now Cole!

Triple H hits Del Rio with a hard right hand that completely levels him. HHH isn't done though as he reaches down and grabs Del Rio by his head then pulls him back up to his feet, Triple H walks over to the ring steps with Del Rio's head in his grasp. Once at the steps HHH lets go of Del Rio's head with one hand, then with the other brings it up then slams it into the steps! The crowd boo as HHH bounces Del Rio's skull off the steps one more time, and the referee can do nothing but watch. Del Rio falls to his knees against the steps and HHH grabs him by the head then brings him to his feet once again. This time though HHH walks away from the steps, then whips Del Rio towards the steps! Del Rio goes rushing towards the stairs then crashes into them knocking them over and tumbling to the floor.

Cole: OH!

Booker: It seems to me that Triple H wants to just hurt Del Rio Cole.

Triple H turns back towards the ring and slides back in. Warrior's in the corner now while Kidd is just beginning to get to his feet. Triple H walks over to Kidd then grabs him by his head and brings him the rest of the way up to his feet. Kidd suddenly gets a wind of energy and pushes HHH's hands off his head then nails HHH with a drop kick! Kidd gets back to his feet and Warrior springs out of the corner at Kidd hitting him with a side elbow to the head. Kidd stumbles back and Warrior moves in again this time picking up Kidd and slamming him down for with a powerslam. Triple H begins to get back to his feet now and Warrior moves over to him grabbing him by the hair then pulling him to his feet. Warrior reaches between HHH's legs, then lifts him up and slams him down with a powerslam as well! Warrior begins to jog around the ring pumping his fists then stops next to the ropes and begins to jack them up and down.

Cole: I don't think this is too smart on the part of Ultimate Warrior. He has all three guys down! He just needs to make a cover.

Warrior turns his attention back over to Kidd who's back on his feet, and Kidd quickly kicks Warrior in the side of the leg. Then the other leg! Kidd pushes Warrior back then runs back against the ropes and comes off the strong, before leaping into the air and nailing Warrior with a flying forearm. Kidd gets back to his feet then grabs Warrior by his hair and quickly throws him out of the ring to the outside. Triple H gets back to his feet with his back towards Kidd, and Kidd sees his chance then runs at HHH's back, but he turns around and Kidd runs right into a double A spine buster! Triple H goes of the cover on Kidd!

Booker: Got em!

3....!NO!!

Kidd kicks out!

Triple H tells the ref to count faster as he gets back to his feet. Triple H looks around the ring and sees Warrior on the outside, and Del Rio still laying next to the pile of steel, he smiles then reaches down grabbing Kidd by his head. Triple H puts it between his legs, but Kidd falls back down to his knees. HHH grabs Kidd's tights and pulls him back up to his feet then hooks Tyson's arms behind his back.

Cole: This one's about to be over Booker!

Triple H leaps up into the air then plants Kidd down for the Pedigree! HHH rolls Kidd onto his back then lays ontop of him and hooks his leg.

Booker: Maaaan you can count to 100 but this one's ova dawg!

3....!!NO!!!

Ricardo breaks the pin up!

Cole: WHAT'S HE THINKING!

Ricardo gets to his feet as HHH looks back at who hit him. Ricardo begins pleading wtih Triple H not to do anything to him as HHH gets to his feet and begins to stalk Ricardo. Ricardo falls back and HHH smiles then reaches down grabing him by his suit. HHH pulls Ricardo to his feet then pushes Ricardo's head down between his legs and hooks Ricardo's arms behind his back. HHH jumps into the air and nails Ricardo with Pedigree! Meanwhile Del Rio has been watching from a knee, and with HHH's back now turned he sees his chance; Del Rio slides into the ring then waits for HHH to turn around and face him. Triple H throws his arms into the air posing and turns around, and Del Rio charges him then locks up his arm then spins around in mid air flipping HHH onto his back! Del Rio locks in the cross arm breaker on HHH, and he's a fair ways away from the ropes!

Booker: Cross Arm Breaker Dawg! Del Rio wants this one now.

Del Rio bridges his back and HHH has no choice and begns to tap out with his right arm! Del Rio doesn't let go of the hold though, and begins to twist HHH's arm even more! The referee pulls Del Rio off HHH, so Justin Roberts can announce his win.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner by submission; Alllberto Deeeell Riiiiioooo!!!

Del Rio gets to his feet then extends his arms at his side with a huge smile on his face, soaking in all the boos from the crowd. While the referee checks on HHH rotating his shoulder.

Alberto-Del-Rio%20%286%29.jpg

Del Rio turns around and looks down at HHH with disgust on his face. Del Rio then smiles and the cameras begin to fade off to another break..

hot-girl-with-iphone3gs.jpg

Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen what a Tuesday Night Raw we've seen tonight! John Cena and Stone Cold will go one on one to join the already stacked card of Randy Orton and CM Punk!

Booker: I can't believe it dawg! I didn't even think about that happenin man! it's gunna be one yu won't want to miss dats for sure!

Cole: Well that's a Wrestlemania, but up next is the European Championship match!

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for ONE fall and is for the UWF Euuuuropean Championship! Introducing first from Seaside Heights New Jersey, he is the UWF European Champion, Rooooobbie EEEE!!! !

IT'S TIME TO...

[video=youtube;ALuCfhAh3to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALuCfhAh3to[/video]

Some fans get to their feet and begin to pump their fists along with Robbie E's theme, and after a short while Cookie walks out first carrying the UWF European Championship on her shoulder and as she poses with a peace sign, Robbie E comes out dressed to compete. Robbie stops on the top of the ramp and begins to pump his fist as he screams "OH!" with each pump.

scaled.php

Robbie E throws his fist forward and finishes with a final "OOH!" as he continues down the ramp with Cookie leading the way. The couple finally reach the bottom of the ramp, and Robbie takes the lead now, climbing up the steps then into the ring. Robbie takes off his glasses and hands them to Cookie, as he begins to fist pump some more. Cookie cheers him on from the outside of the ring as Robbie's shore music is cut, and his opponents begins...

Roberts: And his opponent. From the United Bank of Switzerland!

cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Roberts: He is the challenger; Antonio Cessaro!!

Smoke arises from the entrance area and from the back comes Antonio Cesaro. He looks around at the crowd with nothing but a face full of disdain. He mocks the crowd as he walks down the ramp, exchanging words with some of the crowd members. Cesaro walks up the ring steps before standing on the outside ring apron, posing for the hateful crowd before telling Armstrong to come over and take his jacket off. Armstrong does so and Cesaro poses once more before he steps through the ropes into the ring and lifts his hand up.

Claudio-Castagnoli-215x300.jpg

Robbie_E-1.jpg
VS.
Antonio_Cesaro.jpg

EuropeanChampionship.png

DING DING DING!
Robbie E takes one step towards Cesaro before suddenly falling to the mat and grabbing his ankle. “Ahh. I can’t walk. Something is wrong with my ankle.†Cesaro looks appalled by the sight of E whining like a baby. Not entirely sure it is on the up and up. The referee heads and asks the European Champion if he can continue. “No you idiot. I think I sprained my ankle bro.†Cookie looks upset on the outside of the ring.

Cole: What do you think happened Booker? The European Champion was fine a few moments ago.

Booker:
He was fine Cole. I wouldn’t be surprised if Robbie E was faking dog.

The European Champion turns to his opponent and asks for a redo at Wrestlemania. Cesaro responds by nailing E in the face with a bicycle kick. This gets major heat from the crowd but the very European European doesn’t give a damn. Robbie can’t get up thanks to his ankle. Cesaro lets off a grin of malice as he helps Robbie up to his one good leg before lifting him up and sending the European Champion to the mat with the Ricola Bomb. The move allows him to go directly into the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts:
Here is your winner and NEW UWF European Champion, Antonio Cesaro!

Booker:
Well I guess poor Robbie wasn’t faking it.

Cole:
Unfortunately “break†for Robbie E there as it has allowed Antonio Cesaro to become a two time European Champion and make up for what happened at Unforgiven.

Cesaro immediately exited the ring and grabbed the European Championship before heading across the ring and up the entrance ramp showing off the title he feels he should never have lost. He gets to the entrance ramp as the now former champion is seen laid in the ring. EMT’s looking at his ankle. “It isn’t broken.†One says.

Booker:
Well that is good news for the champion. But after losing the European Title I bet the boy from the shore isn’t going to be fist pumping anything tonight.

As Cesaro stands at the top of the ramp, the European Title draped on his shoulder he smiles seeing the damage he has done. He doesn’t see another figure come up behind him and the crowd lets out a mixed reaction. William Regal stands behind Cesaro and slowly pulls out brass knuckles from his trunks and puts them on. Cesaro turns around and is dropped to the mat with a punch with the brass knuckles. Regal waves to the crowd in his proper pose before pulling a mic out of his trunks and looking down at the now unconscious European Champion.

William Regal:
My dear boy, what you just did to Mr. E in that ring was disgusting. A true European is all about class. I will be very glad to teach you all about it. I will show you the proper way a European Champion should act when I take it from you. Have a good day lad.

The music of William Regal begins playing throughout the arena as a big fight feel is approaching from Regal’s words. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Cole:
Did I just hear that right Book? Did William Regal just challenge Antonio Cesaro to a match?

Booker:
I think Mr. Regal was just as disgusted by Cesaro’s actions as we were. Hopefully he will get the opportunity and beat some sense into that thug.

Raw heads off to it's final break of the evening..

beautiful-heart-locket.jpg

BRB duck hunting.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is our Main Event of the evening, and is a tag team contest... scheduled for one fall!

Beer..Money!!!
beer-money-o.gif

The crowd pops something major as "Take A Fall" by Dave Oliver begins playing over the PA System. Everyone turns their head to the stage and waits. Soon enough, the duo of Robert Roode and James Storm; collectively known as Beer Money make their way onto the stage. The rabid wrestling fans begin chanting "Beer Money" over and over as the duo riases their arms into the sky, and the pyro goes off behind them.

Justin Roberts: Introducing, the team of Robert Roode, and James Storm..... Beer... Money!!

beer-money.jpg

Storm of course has a beer bottle in his hand as the two men make their way down the ramp once the pyro finishes. Fans reach over the guardrail in an attempt to touch the duo, but Storm and Roode are moving so quickly that they go virtually untouched. About halfway down the ramp, Storm and Roode stop and look out into the sea of cheering fans, and nod their head in respect. As the fans continue to cheer for the team, Storm and Roode head into the ring, where Storm climbs the top turnbuckle and drinks his beer, while Roode poses in the center, waiting for their opponents.

Cole: The only true registered tag team in the whole of the UWF, and they look ready for action tonight Book.

Booker: Oh they are ready to go, they got two formidable opponents no doubt... but can they get along. Can Wrestlemania opponents ever get along, I don't know dawg.

220px-BeerMoneyTagChamps1.JPG

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!
legendkillerdz1.gif

Justin Roberts: And the opponents, first, from St. Louis, Missouri... he is the number one contender to the UWF Undisputed Championship... The Viper... Randy... Orton!!!

4818945884_39d569617b.jpg

The crowd gets to their feet immediately as the Viper comes out from the back. Orton makes his way to the top of the ramp, and looks at his two adversaries in the ring. Slowly he makes his way down to the ring as his music stops and.....

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

GIF.gif

Justin Roberts: And Introducing his partner, he is the UWF Undisputed Champion, CM Puuuunk!!

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face. Orton goes one side of the ring entrance side as Punk goes the other, and Beer Money stands their ground inside the ring. Punk climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as Orton scowls behind him.

Booker: I don't think Orton enjoyed being interrupted by the champ there Cole.

CM-Punk-1.jpg

Punk jumps down and hands his championship belts to the referee, who in turn hands them out of the ring, and gets ready to start the match.

DING DING DING!

James_Storm-1.jpg
Bobby_Roode2.jpg

VS
RandyOrton16.jpg
Punk4.jpg

Roode goes straight after Punk, as James Storm starts a fist exchange with the Viper. Both connecting with rights, but when Orton felt his back touch the rope, he instead grabbed around Storms neck and threw him over the rope. Leaving Punk and Roode in the ring, where Roode his using his physical stature to momentarily get the better of the champ before throwing him into the corner. He takes a few steps back, before running full pelt into the corner. But he only got met by the pads as Punk moved out of the way. He quickly took a run up of his own, and then directed his run at Roode and connected with a high knee, looking out at the crowd with a smirk on his face as he moves out of the way to let Roode drop to his knees. Orton has whipped Storm into the ringside barricade after taking control on the outside. He takes a glance up at Punk also being in control, then goes back to work on Storm. He picks him up and goes to whip him into the turnbuckle, and pushes him into the said turnbuckle face first.

Booker: Good god, faceplanting the metal like that, his nose is going to get messed up if this carries on any longer.

Cole: Roode may be joining him with Punks knee landing flat into it. I wonder if as a tag team, they get joint medical care?!

The "Best In The World" starts to really put the technical sword to Roode with various arm bars, before trying to
force Robert into the Anaconda Vice. Before he can get the hold synched in properly he feels a steel chair smash into his back. The chair, in the hands of James Storm, who had thrown Orton into the ring steps outside prior, smashes into his back two more times before he throws the chair on the floor. But Orton comes straight in the ring and from behind hits Storm with a back-breaker. Roode and Orton race to get back to their feet first, and the winner being Orton, picks up the vacant chair, and starts to clear house, first Roode, and then Storm with slam after slam. This, giving time for Punk to recover, he spins onto his back to see Orton with chair in hand. He angrily gets to his feet and pushes Randy, asking him why he hit him with the chair.

Booker: Uh-oh. Punk didn't see who hit him, and he's assuming the worst. He get the wrong end of the stick here totally!

Cole: Orton trying his best to win the match and Punk is accusing him of sabotage! This could really cost them!

Punk is not believing a word of Ortons explanation and hes talking trash to his Wrestlemania opponent. Before he gets a chance to do anything though, both of Beer Money take advantage of both men not looking at them. The crowd cheer as Orton is hit to the floor and the crowd are pretty indifferent about Storm starting to clobber on Punk. The champion then gets thrown over the rope and he rolls into the announce table. Storm goes back out of the ring, and Roode is left, but this time with Randy Orton... and a chair. Roode takes the chair and sets it up, squashing it in-between two of the middle turnbuckles. He then picks up Randy Orton and whips him into the corner, with his head ducked down, going head first into the chair, and now kneeling down, Roode kicks Ortons sides hard. Meanwhile, right infront of the commentators, Punk gets a clinic on how to be kept at bay by James Storm.... with a little help by a cameramans wire choking a lot of the fight out of the champ. Now in a precarious position, Punk finds himself being hoisted up on Storms back, set up for the Eye of the Storm.

Booker: Oh... Oh no, he's not thinking of doing this through the table surely.

Cole: He don't look like he's going anywhere else, so that means... I am!

Cole throws his headset on the floor and moves, and Booker moves the other side. But Punk fights out of it, and chops the leg from under Storm. He then slams Storms head into the announce table several times before throwing him up onto it. He climbs the turnbuckle and does his respect of the Macho Man Randy Savage.... but Randy Orton sees what hes doing, and instead of letting him fly in glory, he pushes him off the turnbuckle, onto James Storm. As Punk takes his bad landing, Orton takes one of his own, courtesy of a Bobbuy Roode belly to back suplex. He bridges the landing for the pin.

Booker: This one-up-manship has cost them the victory!

3!NO! Orton rolls a shoulder.

Cole: That was close, but this is temporarily now a one on one match, both of these men are out here.

Roode looks at the ref sternly, before going back to Randy. He hauls him up to his feet and senses that the end could by near. He softly leg sweeps him, knowing he'll get to his feet, and takes a step back. As Orton gets to his feet slowly, Roode is building the crowd up for they know what is coming next. And when he's ready Roode shouts "BEEEER" and the crowd shout "MONEYYYY!" and he runs and hits a spear on Orton! He goes immediately for a cover.

Cole: It's over.

NO! ORTON KICKS OUT AGAIN!

Booker: Man, Orton is showing again how he qualified for Wrestlemania, he is one resilient son of a you know what!

Roode now getting a bit angry decides to get Orton up to his feet and do the same, he takes a few steps back, but turns around into CM Punk, who has slid in the ring, popping him on his shoulders and hitting him with a GTS!

Booker: Man, I didn't even realize he had left the carnage by our table here! That came from nowhere!

Punk smirks at Orton and starts to mouth "Best in the World". But before he could finish Orton quickly turned round and planted CM Punk, on top of Bobby Roode, with an RKO. The referee starts to count the technical cover by the UWF Champion.

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, the team of Randy Orton.... and CM Punk!

Randy+Orton+confronted+CM+Punk+0.JPG

Randy stares down an out CM Punk as Living Colour hit the PA as Storm pulls Roode out of the ring to go backstage. Orton begins to tilt his head looking at Punk still laying motionless on the canvas. Orton suddenly begins to back peddle himself into the corner and grabs his head fighting off the "voices" within.

Cole: You don't think!

Booker: I do Cole! Orton's gunna try to kick Punk's head off!

Punk begins to slowly get back to his feet, and Orton rushes out of the corner looking for his punt kick, but just as he's about to lift his leg up to kick Punk's head. CM Punk drops back down to the canvas and rolls out of the ring then looks up at Orton with his eyes widened. Orton becomes even more frustrated than before and looks at Punk almost foaming at the mouth. Punk begins to shake his head from side to side slowly as we go off the air for another night...

Credits:
Lewb:Tag Match
SBS: Title Matches
Itchweed: Everything else [even Punk/Orton/Beer Money promo]

Respective TTers: Promos.

Reactions: 1 person

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
2 time, 2 time European Champion?, cool. Shame you didn't get the chance to TT Itch, would've been awesome, but I know your a busy guy.

Great show once again from the UWF crew, a program with Regal in the horizon for 'Mania?, sounds good to me!.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I just wanted to apologize. I know I said I would send in a promo but work is kicking me in the ass & I passed out before I could get it done.

It won't happen again, when I say I'm gonna do something I will do it.

Great show all around I can't wait for Mania

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Awesome show guys! ADR picked up his first win in the UWF :D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Awesome show right here, as always. I didn´t really have enough time to TT this week, therefor I want to apologize to you guys and to you lewb.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I won in my debut match :D

Awesome show guys! And going for the European Championship? Sweeeet!

Lewb

Reaction score
its okay chris broooo!

err itch, you forgot my otunga promo :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great show, bummed I lost. It's all good.

Whoever did that Ambrose promo deserves credit, that was a great read. Looking forward to next week hopefully I'll get my bday present that being having a match at Mania.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Very good show, it's nice to see what can be produced when everyone shows up.

Build to Mania is getting stronger, and it'll be interesting to see how the rest of the card shapes up.

Can't wait for next week

Reactions: 1 person

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Whoever did that Ambrose promo deserves credit, that was a great read. Looking forward to next week hopefully I'll get my bday present that being having a match at Mania.

Thanks I had to rush it last night.

Awesome show once again. I'm glad to see everyone TT with the exception of Itch but you've got a lot on your plate so it's understandable. I'll have a post up for my Mania match tonight. By tonight I mean 3 am of course.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Raw March 20th Card*

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 20th, 2012 Card
"I wanna go to Wrestlemania"

We are deep on the Road to Wrestlemania now after last week's show. We have had plenty of matches announced but the US title and European title matches are still up for debate. We'll find out who else will be going as a number one contender to the European Title will be decided. As well as a new look main event featuring the three contestants in the Hardcore Title match teaming together to face the three men looking to be named Number one Contender to the United States Championship. It will all be here live on Tuesday Night Raw.

thUltimate_Warrior26.jpg
VS.
WilliamRegal2.jpg

European Number One Contender Match

Ultimate Warrior v. William Regal

Last week Regal made a statement by not only forcing Drew McIntyre to submit, but also by knocking out the New European Champion Antonio Cesaro. Regal made one thing clear he wants to become the UWF European Champion and all he has to do is go through the craziest superstar on the roster. Ultimate Warrior didn't have a great first showing, but the Warrior would love to make Regal's dream of becoming European Champion at Wrestlemania a Nightmare.

DrewMcIntyre2.jpg
VS.
David_Otunga3.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs. David Otunga

This match up was supposed to happen last week on Raw, but was cancelled at the last minute due to Otunga's manager coming down with strep. Instead the Scottish sensation faced William Regal and found himself coming up short. This week David Otunga will make his long awaited debut and will finally get his opportunity to shine. McIntyre however after suffering the loss is on the outside looking in at Wrestlemania, you have to figure this is a must win for McIntyre or his dreams could belong to Otunga.

CENA.png
VS.
Steiner.jpg
VS.
Cody_Rhodes15.jpg

John Cena v. Scott Steiner v. Cody Rhodes

John Cena requested a challenge from Theodore Long to prepare for his big Wrestlemania match against Stone Cold Steve Austin. Long has agreed to give him a challenge as he was placed in a fatal fourway against some real tough opponents. Big Poppa Pump, and former World Champion Cody Rhodes. Cena will have to overcome yet another challenge and the others will be looking to make a statement of their own.

ZR32.jpg
VS.
Steve_Austin5.jpg

Zach Ryder vs. Stone Cold

Speaking of John Cena's opponent, after interfering after the United States Championship match on Raw Wade Barrett demanded Zach Ryder be put into a tough match. Teddy not wanting to get on the bad side of the United States Champion immediately booked Ryder against a returning and pissed off Rattlesnake. Stone Cold will be back and looking to get back to winning ways just a few weeks before competing in a dream match. Unfortunately he has to go through the fist pumping broski who is out to show the World he can be a true threat.

Dean_Ambrose-1.jpg
&
Joey_Ryan17.jpg
&
UltraMantis_Black5.jpg
VS.
AlbertoDelRio-7.jpg
&
Austin_Aries-1.jpg
&
Triple_H6.jpg

Dean Ambrose, Joey Ryan, & Ultramantis v. Alberto Del Rio, Austin Aries, and HHH

In the main event of the evening we will six men duke it out in tag team action. The three men who will be competeing for the Hardcore Championship at Wrestlemania will be teaming up to take on three men who are looking to go on to Wrestlemania to challenge the United States Champion. With every man wanting to prove something to the others this match is going to be explosive. You better believe that.

WE WILL HEAR FROM:

Randy Orton and CM Punk are going to sign the contract this week for there monster match at Wrestlemania. If indications were like they were last week, could CM Punk finally be on his way to being dethroned. Of course Teddy Long has stated there will be absolutely no contact during the proceedings but when have either of these men ever listened?

Wade Barrett may have retained the United States Championship last week, but he didn't win the match. Barrett is still fuming and with so many opponents after him what will Barrett have to say to whomever does indeed get the nod to face him at Wrestlemania.

Tyson Kidd was on the losing end of a great match and was not a part of the decision. Things don't look good for Kid who has been left off the card this week. Kidd however won't let his talent go to waste and has asked for some time to show Teddy why not booking him in a match this week was a huge mistake.

Beer Money found themselves on a losing effort combating the Wrestlemania Main Eventers. Teddy Long has asked that Beer Money make an apology not only to the roster but to the fans as well. Beer Money refused and on Tuesday will get together backstage and tell the world why the loss last week won't make them quit and why they will continue to fight for the little man.

Anyone else who would like some air time please let creative know we would love to have you...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Interesting week I got Otunga. I believe played by Lewb. Ain't no easy task.

I look forward to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.